Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 13, 2008 9:55 AM

Oct 2008
talk about a bloody cliff hanger :< need Next episode NOAW
Nov 13, 2008 3:17 PM

May 2007
Jeez, do men in this show NOT know how to throw a punch? All that bitch slapping was pitiful. So is Saji.
Nov 13, 2008 5:23 PM

May 2008
Cliffhanger? The preview for Episode 07 made me think of the Gundam SEED episode "A War For Two", or however you want to translate the title. I'm feeling 50/50 right now as if it's going to end up the same here, or not.

Nov 13, 2008 5:32 PM

Jun 2008
I think that Saji is going to shoot XD But it won't be a direct hit :P

Setsuna is still losing to Graham, to bad :( I don't want this to be a final fight, but the way things are going ... Trans Arm isn't fair, I don't know how Graham is going to survive (but there are no things as fair in war XD ).
Nov 13, 2008 6:05 PM

Jun 2007
I think they're using misdirection for the Saji scene. I bet he shoots down the suit but it's not Louise, it's her partner :P. Either that or Saji's firing will shoot off Louise's suit's arm preventing her from doing anything or possibly just prevent them from coming any closer. I honestly doubt they would kill off Louise. Their relationship will play a major part in the rest of the story as well as the Colonel's son having a crush on Louise. I bet he dies by Saji's hands trying to save her.
Nov 13, 2008 9:54 PM

Nov 2007
KrylonBlue said:
The last parts of this episode really felt unnatural, it look's they made last minute editing to give the episode a cliff hanger ending.
I got the same feeling as well D: I think it would've better to just end it with Saji's thinking, speaking of which if Saji fires that would be ironic =/
Nov 13, 2008 11:49 PM

Jan 2008
Zomg, Saji is going to shoot his girlfriend or not? Something else will most probably happen like he misses or the other dude will protect her....but still.
Awesome Graham is awesome, don't know who to go for :P
Nov 14, 2008 2:51 AM
Jun 2007
NabeShogun said:
Just started watching Zeta, and I have to say that the Titans/A-LAWS parallel is pretty ridiculous. But at least Setsuna doesn't have a mother to get murdered.

As much as I'm enjoying the show, about half of the battles are people yelling. IDK if they think they're activating their Spiral power or what, but there needs to be more ridiculous machines with lasers and less Allelujah crying "Marie".
As for Bushido-sama, he and Setsuna seem to be on the same skill level... of hitting their swords together and then bouncing off. I haven't seen enough out of either of them to really warrant talking about their skill.

Surprisingly, the most enjoyable development is Saji's character. Looks like he's finally breaking out of the Shinji Ikari Emo Fan Club.

i lolled at the part of spiral powers yeah seriously.

Also please remove the emo saji from the series such characters...when i see them i feel a rage coming throught and if that person was real id just KILL IT.
Nov 14, 2008 8:15 AM

Jun 2008
SpellBinder said:
Cliffhanger? The preview for Episode 07 made me think of the Gundam SEED episode "A War For Two", or however you want to translate the title. I'm feeling 50/50 right now as if it's going to end up the same here, or not.

It's a little different from Gundam SEED in that Soma and Allelujah knew each other (well, Soma doesn't remember, but she knows Alle), whereas Athrun and Cagalli didn't know each other at all (first meeting). In that sense, it's not only plot device to have them meet and talk, but also plot device to explain their past, which I'm happy about. I expect lots of flashbacks, and maybe Soma end up remembering.

vindemon64 said:
Jeez, do men in this show NOT know how to throw a punch? All that bitch slapping was pitiful. So is Saji.

Lol, they need a lesson from Kati on how to punch properly. Saji got punched last episode by some random dude during the interogation, and Sergei punched that random dude, so just A-Laws and CB men don't know how to punch (Lockon knew how, I guess he didn't pass the knowledge down to the other Meisters XD)

zerron said:

Setsuna is still losing to Graham, to bad :( I don't want this to be a final fight, but the way things are going ... Trans Arm isn't fair, I don't know how Graham is going to survive (but there are no things as fair in war XD ).

Nah, neither of them will lose. Setsuna won't lose because the series is called Gundam 00, and the 00 Gundam is the one that will change the world and all; Mistah Bushido won't lose 'cause Sunrise haven't officially acknowledged his true name yet (oh we all know it's Grahamcrackers, who are they kidding, but they haven't officially acknowledged it yet XD)

Nov 15, 2008 12:42 AM
Apr 2008
zerron said:

I don't know if I said this before, but I doubt any of the 4 you mentioned is going to die. Their story have yet to unfold completely.

1. Many possibilities, & I need not say all. Either way both Saji Crossroad & Louise Halevy would escape death.

2. My guess is this will be a quick fight. Setusuna outwit Bushido, & the latter got away with a few scratches.

I was surprised in this episode that, despite 00's "performance enhancement", Graham's owning Setsuna. Is it because of the custom Ahead, or is it because of Setsuna's fighting style?
Nov 15, 2008 4:40 AM

Oct 2007
MapleRose said:
(Lockon knew how, I guess he didn't pass the knowledge down to the other Meisters XD)
Because it would totally destroyed the true purpose of Tieria's character. A true girl shouldn't used punching instead of slapping.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 15, 2008 12:34 PM

Feb 2008
vindemon64 said:
TRADITION.

I really enjoy the more mature cast, aside from Saji, who happens to be the only one that hasn't really progressed mentally since we last saw him.
Nov 17, 2008 3:55 AM

Jul 2007
vindemon64 said:

Then you sir, should never watch Gundam again, for slapping is the traditional character interaction

Jan 27, 2009 1:54 AM

Jul 2008
A whole lot of drama here. I'm kind of loving it.

BEGINNER
Mar 31, 2009 10:53 PM

Jul 2008
i feel bad for saji, to have all that guilt bearing down on you has to hurt. and they left off at the most interesting part too, whether he would shoot down his old fiance.
and whats up with that trinity girl? whats she doing exactly?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 5, 2009 10:21 AM

Jan 2009
ah, saji's about to shoot his ex-girlfriend...

... cause sometimes bitchez be needin to be put in their place! What better way to to handle your bitch of an ex then to .... well... shoot her mobile suit down from the sky?

LOLZ

May 12, 2009 6:01 PM

Oct 2008
vindemon64 said:

Jajaja I agree, Tieria is worse than a girl. I hope he die in the future.
Jul 19, 2009 1:09 PM

Mar 2009
Bougus cliffhanger!!! So Saji's bout to merc Louise?? Awesome Battle, Lockon 2 is starting to show his true colors. Can't wait for the next epi!!!! Urahara Out!!
Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 19, 2009 1:23 PM

Mar 2009
psygol said:
vindemon64 said:

Jajaja I agree, Tieria is worse than a girl. I hope he die in the future.

If you haven't seen any Gundam series' before this, Bitch-slapping is a running scene. All the way back to the original series, ppl have been slapping ppl. Especially Zeta Gundam, it's a "Slap-up Party" LOL...Urahara Out!!
Jan 17, 2010 4:31 AM
Aug 2009
I like the end where Saji waits a bit and the end of the episode. It was a cliffhanger that for sure. I want to watch the next one.
Jun 17, 2010 8:17 PM
Feb 2010
Oh god, Wang Liu Mei and Hong Long are siblings? Wincest!

Loved Tieria's girly slaps. He should've punched Saji instead.
xxtsubasaJun 17, 2010 8:22 PM

Aug 3, 2010 9:09 PM

Jun 2009
Well, that was interesting.
To start with I hate the opening and the ending. They are not my favorites of this Gundam Series. Sometimes i wonder, if those military people hate it so much, why don't they just quite. Is your ego that important to you? Seiji Crossroad has become something interesting, the irony of him firing on his girlfriend is.....

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Dec 26, 2010 4:56 AM

Feb 2010
So Andrei is interested in Louise huh? I just knew this from the way he stares her in the OP. At first, I was like "That's Saji's girlfriend ya know!" But when Saji has become more useless in every episodes, I dont think I mind at all if Andrei really steals Louise from him haha. He just seems immature. Unlike other casts. Setsuna and Tieria has changed A LOT.
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Jan 20, 2011 4:57 AM

Oct 2008
Is Saji going to shoot Louise! That would be a twist, but I guess I think it's weird that she's basically a skilled Mobil suite pilot capable of fighting with the gundams after being nothing but a civilian for most of her life (maybe 4 years at the most assuming she went right out of the hospital to the military) and a pilot for barely any of it.

Still enjoyed this epsiode...it's getting to the point of "I need to just watch one more."!
Apr 28, 2011 11:22 PM

Sep 2009
Suzune-chan said:
Well, that was interesting.
To start with I hate the opening and the ending. They are not my favorites of this Gundam Series. Sometimes i wonder, if those military people hate it so much, why don't they just quite. Is your ego that important to you? Seiji Crossroad has become something interesting, the irony of him firing on his girlfriend is.....

Would you quit and leave the only place where you can try to make a difference?
Nov 27, 2011 2:38 PM

Mar 2008
xxtsubasa said:
Loved Tieria's girly slaps. He should've punched Saji instead.

He is a girl, why do you think he was saying "watashi" instead of "ore" in season1? ^__^

Don't have much to say about this EP... Would be interesting to see how Saji kills Louise then goes mad and kills himself. Muahaha. Or maybe they'll just shoot her and invite aboard... interesting to see Saji's reaction in this case.

Peries is one step closer to remembering her past. I hope she'll switch the side she fights on. Yeah...
May 1, 2014 1:21 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Dat cliffhanger. And I wish the Gundams kicked a bit more assss like they did in the first season. These guys are too strong.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 1, 2014 6:07 PM

Feb 2013
Saji and Louise finally meet again... on the battlefield!

Kati figured out who's callin' the shots for Celestial Being... but in this battle, Sumeragi isn't, will it throw Kati off? stay tuned to find out!
Aug 12, 2014 12:31 PM

Oct 2013
SAJI IS SHOOTING AT LOUISE OH MY GOODNESS SHIT'S GONNA GO DOWN NEXT EPISODE

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 8, 2016 6:29 AM

Jul 2008
Boy the Meisters need to get their heads in the game...they feel so amateur compared to before.
May 13, 2017 10:06 AM

Jul 2014
Again with lame-ass Saji!! Don't volunteer to help when you can't.. BAH!!! Even if Louise is on the other side of things (and I'm kinda pissed that she's with A-LAWS), I can at least praise her for having more balls than him.
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Sep 5, 2018 8:22 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Saji insists on helping because he wants to protect the people, but he's clearly not determined enough because he hasn't braced himself for becoming a killer. Understandable that he can't do it right away, but seriously, do you want to help or not? If you don't shoot, you're gonna get other people on Ptolemaios killed. I also hope he and Louise never meet again, because I don't wanna see anymore drama between them.

Yeah I'm also wondering how Setsuna and Marina came back unscathed after seeing Ali. No way he would've just let them go.

Also, I liked the lecture Tieria gave Saji, as well as the slap. Just because he wants to go back to his regular life and thinking that all of this has nothing to do with him doesn't mean that it really has nothing to do with him. It does now, and he can't change things. His actions now have severe consequences.

Surprising to find out that Wang Liu Mei and Hong Long are siblings. Are they biological siblings though? Why do we need to know they are related?
Jan 10, 2:16 AM

Jul 2017
The subplot i find most interesting right now Is the story of soma Peres and Sergei Smirnov, i didn't expect to like their relationship this much.
I also hope that saji and Louise don't kill each other.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Feb 28, 8:45 PM
Dec 2019
The idea that Louise could go from season 1 Louise to being a (very bad) mobile suit pilot that gets regularly deployed on combat missions is very hard to believe. I mean, Ribbons is clearly supporting her placement for reasons but still. Its made doubly ridiculous by Saji having the same amount of time and only managing to get arrested/kidnapped four times and get a rebel organization wiped out by accident. They're both at least somewhat interesting now rather than being totally worthless screen time.

Mr. Bushido continues to be funny and the idea that people would just put up with it and call him that is also really funny. Again, at least the Zabis were total freaks that also wore weird helmets and shit so Char fit in. Mr. Bushido is just straight up nonsense.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.