Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 8, 2008 12:02 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season: Episode 6 - "Scar"

TechnicsMKIINov 9, 2008 2:06 AM
Nov 8, 2008 8:30 PM

Oct 2008
gundam arche is wtf? more like gundam ass. oh well its very villainous and enticing.
Nov 9, 2008 12:34 AM
Apr 2008
Wow, that was fast! Looks like I forgot what time it was that the series is shown every week.
Nov 9, 2008 12:42 AM

May 2008
The last parts of this episode really felt unnatural, it look's they made last minute editing to give the episode a cliff hanger ending.
Nov 9, 2008 1:09 AM

Jul 2007
Ha ha ha, so id does seem to build up for more Saji/Lyle confrontations in future. Good, goood.

And Gundam getting damaged is always a plus for me.

Great episode, even if it flew not quite right in certain parts.
Nov 9, 2008 5:23 AM
Apr 2008
There goes Saji again. Wonder if he really did it. The scene reminds me of the Allehlujah/Hallelujah confrontation last season.

Let's say we got an epic cliffhanger.
Nov 9, 2008 7:19 AM

Oct 2008
that's the only flaw in alle, he can't fight soma. hopefully next episode he put some sense into the bitch and get back to his awesome ways. i sense a devil's threesome within the smirnovs.

graham with 6 lines this time=lost

katy and sumeragi have connection=win

emilio, enrique iglesias brother from the future=wLOL

coconut head slapping the wild bear=lost(sergei should've eaten him)

gundam arche showing up for a bit=win

louise still retarded=lost

saji having a hedgehog's dilemma=lost

cliffhanger=neither

overall great episode, awesome cliffhanger. although the two endings didn't really work out that well in this episode.
Nov 9, 2008 7:29 AM

Apr 2007
The cliffhanger had me screaming at the screen. I will definitly set my alarm next week so I can watch the live stream.
Long suffering /m/subs translator
http://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/
Nov 9, 2008 7:59 AM

Nov 2007
awesome episode. great execution of the cliffhanger
Nov 9, 2008 8:43 AM

Mar 2008
cafekko said:
awesome episode. great execution of the cliffhanger

I'd have to agree, will Saji shoot Louise down? i'm hoping she'll land on the spaceship and become a captive...
Nov 9, 2008 8:54 AM

Oct 2008
holy shit, hong long might be wang lu's brother. im looking forward for the incest hentai in the near future.
Nov 9, 2008 11:05 AM

May 2008
Frito said:
holy shit, hong long might be wang lu's brother. im looking forward for the incest hentai in the near future.

He is.

And too late.
Nov 9, 2008 12:34 PM

Jan 2008
Gundam again delivered. Saji shooting down his love...interesting indeed :F

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Nov 9, 2008 12:36 PM

Jul 2008
KrylonBlue said:
Frito said:

He is.

And too late.

...lol

I was seriously screaming at my monitor when the screen faded to black from Saji shooting at Louise. First it was laughter like, "YES, DO IT", then it was "NOOO, YOU SON OF A BITCH!". What a cocktease. Also, Hong Long being Wang's brother caught me offguard. Freaking AMAZING episode, especially with the truth behind Sumeragi's past. Though, if she was with the AEU, how'd she get to know Billy and the professor so well?

Saji is going awesome though. Screw you naysayers, Saji ftw.

Also, is Wang not evil as fuck? She said she was deceiving the Innovators, soo... That put Wang/Nena with CB, or her own seperate faction? It took long enough for them to show up again. Speaking of people randomly appearing and disappearing, wtf happened in Azadistan with Prince Ali? Did he just let Setsuna and Marina go? I mean, that's not exactly how he works. So all I have to say, lolwut?

I can't wait for next week's episode. Trans-Am'd 00 vs. Graham Bushido, Soma and Allelujah ending up on an island together (this seem reminiscent of CG to anyone? You know, the whole thing with Suzaku/Kallen and Lelouch/Euphie?). I'm not quite sure what to think by the name of the episode either. "Reunion and Farewell. I wanted to be your daughter." A reunion with Alle + joining/captured by CB and a farewell to Papa Bear? She's so cute with Papa Bear though :(

This show delivers. Where are my Pizza Hut advertisements and Feldt or Soma hugging Cheese-kun?

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Nov 9, 2008 12:45 PM

Oct 2008
Bakayaro said:
KrylonBlue said:
Frito said:

He is.

And too late.

...lol

I was seriously screaming at my monitor when the screen faded to black from Saji shooting at Louise. First it was laughter like, "YES, DO IT", then it was "NOOO, YOU SON OF A BITCH!". What a cocktease. Also, Hong Long being Wang's brother caught me offguard. Freaking AMAZING episode, especially with the truth behind Sumeragi's past. Though, if she was with the AEU, how'd she get to know Billy and the professor so well?

Saji is going awesome though. Screw you naysayers, Saji ftw.

Also, is Wang not evil as fuck? She said she was deceiving the Innovators, soo... That put Wang/Nena with CB, or her own seperate faction? It took long enough for them to show up again. Speaking of people randomly appearing and disappearing, wtf happened in Azadistan with Prince Ali? Did he just let Setsuna and Marina go? I mean, that's not exactly how he works. So all I have to say, lolwut?

I can't wait for next week's episode. Trans-Am'd 00 vs. Graham Bushido, Soma and Allelujah ending up on an island together (this seem reminiscent of CG to anyone? You know, the whole thing with Suzaku/Kallen and Lelouch/Euphie?). I'm not quite sure what to think by the name of the episode either. "Reunion and Farewell. I wanted to be your daughter." A reunion with Alle + joining/captured by CB and a farewell to Papa Bear? She's so cute with Papa Bear though :(

This show delivers. Where are my Pizza Hut advertisements and Feldt or Soma hugging Cheese-kun?
um wang lu doesn't have a side anymore. the plan is botched and she works both sides just to get things done quickly. as i said before she is the village bicycle, she gives everyone a ride.
Nov 9, 2008 12:55 PM

Jul 2008
Okay, so if you wanna look at it that way, what's she trying to get done quickly? She still going for the Aeolia plan, or she doing her own thing now? I mean, obviously we think she's still going for Aeolia's plan, assisting CB, but assisting the Innovators seems to be counter productive, so she's gotta be doing somethign else too. She may be the village bicycle, but I think there's more to it than meets the eye. Or, I'm just completely reading into this too much. Also, if CB ever finds out that Nena is working with WLM, I wonder what'd happen. Hell, I wonder what'd happen if Louise found out that Trinity had nothing to do with the CB we know and love. Meh, this shit's like crack, yo.

Nov 9, 2008 1:06 PM

May 2008
Bakayaro said:
. Where are my Pizza Hut advertisements and Feldt or Soma hugging Cheese-kun?

gtfo
Nov 9, 2008 1:14 PM

Oct 2007
"I am in a serious mode"
LOL Lockon did show some of his tactic there, using the water as the wall and only have to focus his snipping on the front.

I was wonder who was the one that gave/made the misinformation to Kujou and Mannequin. From the way Sumeragi explained it should be Sergei who did that.

The next ep title is pretty dangerous.

Bakayaro said:
Okay, so if you wanna look at it that way, what's she trying to get done quickly? She still going for the Aeolia plan, or she doing her own thing now? I mean, obviously we think she's still going for Aeolia's plan, assisting CB, but assisting the Innovators seems to be counter productive, so she's gotta be doing somethign else too. She may be the village bicycle, but I think there's more to it than meets the eye. Or, I'm just completely reading into this too much. Also, if CB ever finds out that Nena is working with WLM, I wonder what'd happen. Hell, I wonder what'd happen if Louise found out that Trinity had nothing to do with the CB we know and love. Meh, this shit's like crack, yo.
I think all she want is a new world that create from scratch. So it doesn't matter who win or die or even both side have to die.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 9, 2008 1:21 PM

Jul 2008
Though it sounds like she's still counting on CB, no? Recall the end of S1? "The suit that will change the world. 00 Gundam". Or, she's just expecting it to destroy itself, and everything around it, which is plausible given how it hardly works and he's still not to use Trans-Am.

And what good would a new world from scratch be? Man is still man. You can't just "restart" the world and expect it's inhabitants to act completely opposite our nature. It's why I think there's gotta be something more to this. Does she essentially want to run the world? Evil Empress? WLM = Final Boss? If that speculation is accurate, it's quite possible.

KrylonBlue said:
Bakayaro said:
. Where are my Pizza Hut advertisements and Feldt or Soma hugging Cheese-kun?
gtfo

D=

Nov 9, 2008 1:22 PM

Jun 2007
I hope Saji shoot down Louise, then realise that he killed her, get depressed and kill himself.
More seriously, enjoyed this ep. Sumeragi's past seems pretty interesting, looking forward to finding out more.
Nov 9, 2008 1:34 PM

Jul 2008
I agree with Frito, I wish Graham would've had more lines this episode! I loved the part where he stood up and interrupted Kati's meeting insisting that he'd take down Setsuna's Gundam. :D And yay for Lockon in serious mode!

Can't wait for next week!
Nov 9, 2008 1:46 PM
Apr 2008
ep was boring. and mr bushido cant fight for his life. he's such a useless character lets see wat they do with him.
Nov 9, 2008 1:57 PM

Oct 2008
wonder how veda missed graham when looking for new meisters.
roku11 said:
ep was boring. and mr bushido cant fight for his life. he's such a useless character lets see wat they do with him.
tell setsuna that, the guy couldn't defeat graham last season. so wait up until next episode as we finally see him go against the trans am system. and for a fact no one has successfully defeated a gundam under trans am. maybe graham will do it?

gotta love the american going after the brown guy all the time. oh the realism.

Bakayaro said:
Though it sounds like she's still counting on CB, no? Recall the end of S1? "The suit that will change the world. 00 Gundam". Or, she's just expecting it to destroy itself, and everything around it, which is plausible given how it hardly works and he's still not to use Trans-Am.

And what good would a new world from scratch be? Man is still man. You can't just "restart" the world and expect it's inhabitants to act completely opposite our nature. It's why I think there's gotta be something more to this. Does she essentially want to run the world? Evil Empress? WLM = Final Boss? If that speculation is accurate, it's quite possible.
since you insist. we don't know her ulterior motives just yet, we do know that she makes all the unilateral decisions behind the scenes. what i meant was she wants to get rid of all the factions that she believes to be the reason why the world is in a disarray.

to achieve this faster is to pull the strings behind CB, who possess the ever so reliable mobile weapons: gundams. having the gundams wipe out the a-laws is what wang lu and hong long is aiming for. she believes that the innovators (who in their own right pulls the political strings behind the a-laws) are not as strong of an ally to begin with. these are speculations, and they are based off the first 6 episodes.

i can assure you this: things will change for the worst. i can just see it.
FritoNov 9, 2008 2:05 PM
Nov 9, 2008 2:03 PM
Aug 2008
man how much more can saji crossroads life get mored fucked up
Nov 9, 2008 2:06 PM

May 2008
roku11 said:
mr bushido cant fight for his life. he's such a useless character lets see wat they do with him.

Right, that's why setsuna was out matched in their first fight and had to resort to Trans-am to take him on in their second fight.

Yup Mr.bushido is a shit pilot.
TechnicsMKIINov 9, 2008 2:10 PM
Nov 9, 2008 2:07 PM

Jul 2008
I don't even think they have Veda anymore. There haven't been any references to it this season, and didn't the Trinities/Alejandro/Ribbons kinda screw everything up with that? Actually, wasn't Veda essentially destroyed/deleted when they gained Trans-Am from Aeolia dying? I actually thought about this when I was debating where or not Seravee had a Nadleeh equivalent, but if Veda isn't even around anymore, Nadleeh would be mostly for show.

I'm thinking it's far more likely they're still using the backup they made on the offchance that happened in Season 1, or an upgraded version of it.

And yeah, gotta say, Graham/Mister Bushido is a pretty damn good pilot, the best from the Union at least, and probably one of the best in A-LAWS beside Soma and ... eh, screw Patrick. Where's he been, actually? He's still alive, no?

skules said:
man how much more can saji crossroads life get mored fucked up

I'm pretty sure a rule in this show is that every 2-3 episodes Saji needs to get his life shat upon.

Frito said:
ribbons didn't destroy veda as he is merely following the original plan. he was using veda during episode 4.

Couldn't it just be another system then? Or if not, at the very least it doesn't seem Veda is available to CB yet. We haven't seen Tieria use it at all. Also, I didn't say Ribbon's destroyed it, I had thought Veda deleted itself under orders from Aeolia more or less.

KrylonBlue said:
Veda was already mentioned in episode 4. When the Secretary General was speaking to Ribbons, he mentioned that without Veda, they would had never had assembled a 40 million man army.

Fine then =P I don't know how I missed it, but oh well. I still don't think it's available to CB in that case though. Which would be how Graham was overlooked.
BakayaroNov 9, 2008 2:19 PM

Nov 9, 2008 2:11 PM

Oct 2008
ribbons didn't destroy veda as he is merely following the original plan. he was using veda during episode 4.
Nov 9, 2008 2:12 PM

May 2008
Bakayaro said:
I don't even think they have Veda anymore. There haven't been any references to it this season

Veda was already mentioned in episode 4. When the Secretary General was speaking to Ribbons, he mentioned that without Veda, they would had never had assembled a 40 million man army.
Nov 9, 2008 2:15 PM

May 2008
I hope Saji doesn't kill Louise, she is quickly becoming one of my fav chars.

I began wandering if Barack Genin isn't some kind of tribute to Obama xD

Nov 9, 2008 2:16 PM

Sep 2007
Just started watching Zeta, and I have to say that the Titans/A-LAWS parallel is pretty ridiculous. But at least Setsuna doesn't have a mother to get murdered.

As much as I'm enjoying the show, about half of the battles are people yelling. IDK if they think they're activating their Spiral power or what, but there needs to be more ridiculous machines with lasers and less Allelujah crying "Marie".
As for Bushido-sama, he and Setsuna seem to be on the same skill level... of hitting their swords together and then bouncing off. I haven't seen enough out of either of them to really warrant talking about their skill.

Surprisingly, the most enjoyable development is Saji's character. Looks like he's finally breaking out of the Shinji Ikari Emo Fan Club.
Nov 9, 2008 2:18 PM

Oct 2008
bakayaro, you would need 500 tonnes of explosives to blow up that facility. its under a moon crater too, so that wouldn't be wise. veda simply deleted all level 7 info, which are their existence and the meisters.

barrack(from 00), is he black or latino?
Nov 9, 2008 2:26 PM

May 2008
Frito said:

White.
Nov 9, 2008 2:29 PM

Jul 2008
Frito said:
bakayaro, you would need 500 tonnes of explosives to blow up that facility. its under a moon crater too, so that wouldn't be wise. veda simply deleted all level 7 info, which are their existence and the meisters.

You're dwelling too much on the word destroyed. I never said Ribbons destroyed it, I was just under the assumption Veda had destroyed whatever was housing the data, or deleted more data than level 7 alone. It was an oversight on my part. Mah bad dawg.

Still, even if the Innovators have access to it, that doesn't mean CB does. Granted, Tieria for all intensive purposes is confirmed to be a cyborg created by/for the Innovators, he should have access, but there has been no sign of him connecting to it at all this season. Unless I made a bigger oversight, and missed that too. At which point, I am the definition of fail.

Frito said:
whoa, your sarcasm meter is broken.

Sarcasm portrays itself through text very well :(
BakayaroNov 9, 2008 2:41 PM

Nov 9, 2008 2:34 PM

Oct 2008
whoa, your sarcasm meter is broken.
Nov 9, 2008 2:34 PM

Jul 2008
I didn't expect a boring episode during this season.

+ Episode was pretty good, slow start though.
- The A-LAW that was hurling itself towards the Ptolemaios 2 was such a good twist! No one saw that coming!!!!!111111!!11! (sarcasm)
- Mr. Bushido....sweet name...not really...very tacky and obnoxious, with the writers doing such a great job I would expect a better attempt at names. But wait a meister is already named Allelujah and had a split personality which was named Hallelujah, seriously LOL.
- Mr. Bushido's younger boy fetish towards Setsuna taken to a new extent?

Next weeks' is looking pretty good.

Nov 9, 2008 3:09 PM

Mar 2008
great plot development, and delicious irony. Sumeragi and Colonel Mannequin know each other, and Saji firing on Louise. Welcome to Celestial Being, Saji Crossroad!
Nov 9, 2008 3:16 PM

Aug 2008
Saji killing Louise???

Serves him right for ratting out Kataron.

Sucks to be Louise though.

Karma is such a bish.
Gaming dabblings: iRO Chaos, US Pangya, iRO Valkyrie, KR Pangya

*^will fix this monstrosity later*
Nov 9, 2008 3:25 PM

Oct 2008
KrylonBlue said:
Frito said:

White.
cased close.
Nov 9, 2008 3:40 PM
Nov 2007
I can see Saji killing Louise, but I don't think that Smirnov dude will get himself killed. Or... Smirnov dies while trying to save Louise... I can see that happening as well...
Someone's going to die and I sure like to know who!

This ep almost made me cry, I feel sorry for Saji. He's going through one hell of a time. Thus a great episode for me. The cliffhangar is killing me, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! ;_;
Nov 9, 2008 3:49 PM

Feb 2008
Bakayaro said:

I can't wait for next week's episode. Trans-Am'd 00 vs. Graham Bushido, Soma and Allelujah ending up on an island together (this seem reminiscent of CG to anyone? You know, the whole thing with Suzaku/Kallen and Lelouch/Euphie?).

How about much more similar Athrun/Cagalli all-alone-on-the-island episode from the same universe? (Also aired few years before Geass one.) (If you really feel a need to compare.)

I loved Tieria slapping Saji and Andrei bawling over Louise scene. Saji got what he deserved, and Louise... well, she'll hopefully get a boyfriend that's (while being a bit slow) not as emo as her last one.

All of the flashbacks are tiring me, I wanna see Tieria dressed as a girl.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2008 4:24 PM

Jul 2008
I still need to watch Seed :(

Oh, also, I don't know why I didn't mention this yet, but... Epic slap from Tieria, all the more reason why girls clothes would suit him.

Nov 9, 2008 6:51 PM

Aug 2008
wow, lots of classic Gundam slapping going on in this ep. Anyone who has seen Zeta can't tell me that the scene w/ Sergei getting smacked by the A-Laws commander didn't remind them of the scene w/ Bright & the Titans.

Also, it looks like Andrei has a thing for Louise. Watch out dude! That b*tch is crazy!
Nov 9, 2008 7:05 PM

Sep 2007
DO IT SAJI! DO IT!!!
Nov 9, 2008 7:19 PM

Oct 2008
DonKangolJones said:
wow, lots of classic Gundam slapping going on in this ep. Anyone who has seen Zeta can't tell me that the scene w/ Sergei getting smacked by the A-Laws commander didn't remind them of the scene w/ Bright & the Titans.

Also, it looks like Andrei has a thing for Louise. Watch out dude! That b*tch is crazy!
actually that scene reminded me of a gigantic coconut destroying new york.
Nov 9, 2008 7:56 PM

Nov 2007
Mei seems to want to use Celestial Being against the innovators but still has her own agenda. Saji needs to stop being a selfish little whiny bitch. the kati/sumeragi connection is interesting.
Nov 9, 2008 8:42 PM

Aug 2008
what happened to Ali semi-cliffhanger did Sunrise throw the Ali bone at the end of Episode 5 just because?
Nov 9, 2008 9:28 PM

Sep 2008
What type of name is emilio???
Nov 9, 2008 9:51 PM

Jun 2008
Siva said:
I was wonder who was the one that gave/made the misinformation to Kujou and Mannequin. From the way Sumeragi explained it should be Sergei who did that.

The next ep title is pretty dangerous.

I think what happened was Sumeragi and Kati were both strategists, and for that mission, they each came up with their own strategies, and because of miscommunication, they ended up fighting each other. By the time they found out (Sumeragi said "it's not the enemy") it's too late, Emilio got killed in that accident. Which is why Sumeragi's the way she is, she couldn't get over the incident. As where the misinformation came from, we've yet to find out. It's not Sergei, he's with HRL not AEU. I think Billy may have something to do with it, according to some spoiler I read somewhere.... Sumeragi looks nice in AEU uniform (much much better than her season 1 clothes where her boobs were hanging out DX). I wonder too, if she's with AEU, how did she know Billy and professor.. maybe she went to school in Union and worked with AEU after graduation or something.

sanjica said:
Bakayaro said:

I can't wait for next week's episode. Trans-Am'd 00 vs. Graham Bushido, Soma and Allelujah ending up on an island together (this seem reminiscent of CG to anyone? You know, the whole thing with Suzaku/Kallen and Lelouch/Euphie?).

How about much more similar Athrun/Cagalli all-alone-on-the-island episode from the same universe? (Also aired few years before Geass one.) (If you really feel a need to compare.)

I loved Tieria slapping Saji and Andrei bawling over Louise scene. Saji got what he deserved, and Louise... well, she'll hopefully get a boyfriend that's (while being a bit slow) not as emo as her last one.

Setsuna, Ian told you NOT to use the Trans-Am! Yet you used it anyway.. *sigh* Yeah Mr. Bushido didn't get many lines, but he'll get more action next ep. He wants Setsuna all to himself.

The preview certainly reminds me of Athruns/Cagalli. Yay obligatory deserted island meeting ep! Can't wait to see their backstory though, Alle was so cute ^^

Poor Soma... I can see she's conflicted. She wants to be Sergei's daughter, but realise who she is and what she was born for (being a super soldier). I bet her meeting with Allelujah is gonna make her even more conflicted...

I was a bit surprised that Alle got taken down so fast and easily. I might've been due to the lack of Halle, but I think it's more because he didn't want to hurt Marie/Soma, and was lost in thought and thus not paying attention. He really should stop fighting with Soma's unit XD But that's plot device for you.

Tieria wins MAJOR points for slapping Saji!! (He slapped Setsuna, now Saji. Who's next? XD) And more points for lecturing him and giving him a wakeup call =D

But Lindt slapped Sergei!! Not cool! Someone needs to kick Lindt's butt. Now please. Why does he sound like a woman? And those A-Laws uniforms don't help, they look like skirts DX I wish Kati had slapped him instead of merely grabbing him by the collar. She needs to punch him like she did with Patrick XD

Yay Haro! I was sad I didn't see or hear him last ep... Where's Patrick?! He still hadn't shown up yet DX

Saji snapped. I think it's cool/ironic that they made Louise the first thing he's about to shoot. Louise still thinks about him at least. I laughed when Andrei gawked at her. That was rather unexpected... I thought he'd be paired up with Soma (creating Andrei/Soma/Alle triangle), but I guess not (well, it would be awkward since Soma is like Sergei's daughter which makes them more like siblings..)

sanjica said:
All of the flashbacks are tiring me, I wanna see Tieria dressed as a girl.

I heard that might just happen. In 2 episodes. =D

November3leven said:
what happened to Ali semi-cliffhanger did Sunrise throw the Ali bone at the end of Episode 5 just because?

Just to show us that he's alive and still crazy as ever?

Haha super-long post!
Nov 9, 2008 10:31 PM

Nov 2007
No, Saji! Don't do it! T_T
Nov 10, 2008 12:29 AM

Nov 2007
Definitely liked the slapping scenes. They really remind me of UC Gundam. Next week's episode looks great already. Trans-Am 00 vs Graham (although I'm definitely sure 00 isn't blowing up anytime soon anyway), and more on the past of Allelujah and Soma (And yes that also reminds me of Code Geass).

I wonder what's going on with Andrei though, and I'm looking forward to more of Graham. He hasn't said much yet, but next episode he'll definitely get more action. And yeah, go ahead Saji. Fire that cannon...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.