Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 11, 2012 6:53 PM
Jul 2012
the guy changed the name of the topic many times.
Nov 12, 2012 1:32 AM

Sep 2012
Nordhau5 said:
Godplayer said:
It has to be not too big but not too small

Not sure if eye thread, or boob thread.

pretty sure he talking about tits.

JavierR said:

Oh yes i did. lots of time.
Nov 12, 2012 6:23 AM
Feb 2012
lolbias
Nov 12, 2012 9:44 PM

Jun 2012
-DriZzi said:
Big Ass Hell

Now this is a place I'd love to go...

JavierR said:
The original title was way too vague... But yeah, I believe he changed it possibly twice.
Nov 12, 2012 10:28 PM

Jun 2009
dinmama said:
When it comes to anime, I'm really picky when it comes the the looks of characters.

I don't mind big or small eyes, but when they look like Clannad I'm not interested.
to fruity/cheesy looking for me.
no offence.. I know it's a good show.

No offense...

But calling an anime good or bad before you even watch it is very bad practice, or to put it bluntly, stupid.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2012 1:26 AM
Sep 2011
AirStyles said:
dinmama said:
When it comes to anime, I'm really picky when it comes the the looks of characters.

I don't mind big or small eyes, but when they look like Clannad I'm not interested.

No offense...

But calling an anime good or bad before you even watch it is very bad practice, or to put it bluntly, stupid.

Good or bad is simply a person's taste, so it doesn't matter. A show can be good with someone, but it can be bad with another person. There's no standard in judging whether a show is good or bad.

You can say F/Z is a good show, but there will be other pp who strongly disagree on that.

And about this topic, it is also subjective. Big, or small, or normal, it depends on each person's perspective, the way they see things. And it's up to each artist style. There are many options for you to choose, if you don't like big/small eyes, you can choose the opposite to watch. About me, I don't care as long as the anime itself is good.

But one thing for sure that, anime does not have realistic eye. Whoever still saying they prefer realistic eyes better stop watching anime.
HibiChouchouNov 13, 2012 1:33 AM
Nov 13, 2012 1:59 AM

Sep 2012
HibiChouchou said:
AirStyles said:
dinmama said:

But one thing for sure that, anime does not have realistic eye. Whoever still saying they prefer realistic eyes better stop watching anime.

idiot...
AirStyles said:
dinmama said:

No offense...

i will agree, even tough i hate big eyes, i enjoyed clannad to the max.
Nov 13, 2012 2:16 AM
Sep 2011
-DriZzi said:
HibiChouchou said:
AirStyles said:
dinmama said:

idiot...
AirStyles said:
dinmama said:

No offense...

i will agree, even tough i hate big eyes, i enjoyed clannad to the max.

You're retarded, changing the topic names many time proves it.

this is realistic eyes, find me an anime/manga which has the eyes in details like this to prove that u aren't retarded.
Nov 13, 2012 3:10 AM

Sep 2012
HibiChouchou said:

this is realistic eyes, find me an anime/manga which has the eyes in details like this to prove that u aren't retarded.

wow you sure are a idiot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking
Nov 13, 2012 3:36 AM

Aug 2011
Key eyes. ^^
Nov 13, 2012 4:04 AM
Sep 2011
-DriZzi said:
HibiChouchou said:

wow you sure are a idiot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking

No you are. Even the topic name says so.

Negative-Travis said:
Anime_Name said:

Fuck old style, gimme new look please.

With what the op is talking about, big eyes and little eyes, there's no old or new look. It is a matter of character design and individual style, both of which are not a matter of time.

The original title was "New Eyes vs. Old Eyes", or something similar.

^^
Cause the original title proves u r an idiot. U changed it, but still, an idiot.
You should really keep the original title, no offense.
HibiChouchouNov 13, 2012 4:12 AM
Nov 13, 2012 6:39 AM
Feb 2012
So much bias, so much bias.

Can't we just like both? I don't really give a shit.
Nov 13, 2012 7:03 AM

Aug 2012
Slatrix said:

gtfo newb eyes r srs bsns
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Nov 13, 2012 7:27 AM
Feb 2012
Goryo said:
Slatrix said:

gtfo newb eyes r srs bsns

way2srs bewbz dont matter
Nov 13, 2012 9:17 AM

Sep 2012
Slatrix said:

well you could not give a shit, but why you posted.

i never made this therad to "hate"
Nov 13, 2012 11:37 AM
Feb 2012
To bring the point of a previous poster...

Negative-Travis said:
That is an extremely biased picture.

There were plenty of characters with big, fuck-off moe eyes eyes back then, too.

And characters these days with much more realistic eyes, relatively speaking.

It seems as if you're overemphasizing on your hatred towards modern anime eyes.

And here's your no-balls response to him.

"Read the thread title, cunt."

Seems like you're blinded in hatred, you obviously cannot take the heat. Grow a pair.

And PS: When the times advance, so will your hatred of anime eyes. Flame me all you want, but your response will be shrouded in petty rationalization. I'm not flaming your taste in eyes, but your highly biased and narrow-minded behavior.
SlatrixNov 14, 2012 1:32 PM
Nov 14, 2012 1:29 PM

Jul 2010
Slatrix said:

This ^ Everyone can say what they like better, but in the end, it comes down to what you prefer anyways. If someone likes big eyes, who cares? So be it, and vice versa.
Nov 14, 2012 1:31 PM
Feb 2012
Peralyia said:
Slatrix said:

This ^ Everyone can say what they like better, but in the end, it comes down to what you prefer anyways. If someone likes big eyes, who cares? So be it, and vice versa.

My two cents.
While I have my opinions I at least respect my opposition.
Nov 14, 2012 1:43 PM

Jul 2010
Slatrix said:
Peralyia said:
Slatrix said:

My two cents.

As do I. I don't get why some people feel the need to attack whoever thinks differently than them.
Nov 14, 2012 1:50 PM

Oct 2012
I prefer normal sized, but if some good anime has made the look on the eyes bigger, well, it can't be helped and it will make you get used on them
Nov 14, 2012 1:59 PM
Feb 2012
Peralyia said:
Slatrix said:
Peralyia said:
Slatrix said:

My two cents.

As do I. I don't get why some people feel the need to attack whoever thinks differently than them.

If I ever do "attack" half of the time I'm not being serious about it. I'm just straightforward and don't feel the need to scold anyone.
Nov 15, 2012 9:47 AM
Apr 2009
I'm OK with whatever kind of eyes that anime characters have.
Isn't she great she can turn off and on that Japanese crap like a annoying sister at a japanese restaurant.
Nov 15, 2012 10:17 AM
May 2011
normal eyes
Nov 15, 2012 10:28 AM

Feb 2010
O_o there are so many eye styles out there should i get an image for each one?
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Nov 15, 2012 11:32 AM
Feb 2012
hazerddex said:
O_o there are so many eye styles out there should i get an image for each one?

Look at the biased picture that the OP posted if you want a narrow-minded description.
Nov 15, 2012 11:42 AM

Mar 2012
Picture in OP is still hilarious though. Girl actually looks like Caterpie.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Nov 15, 2012 12:03 PM

Sep 2010
NNick said:
As realistic as it's possible.

Then why even bother with anime or animation at all? Realistic eyes seems to be off the table as artist either want to create a special eye for their style and/or make a simple eye that is easy to animate over and over.

Nov 15, 2012 12:13 PM

Apr 2011
Not too big, I guess.
Jul 8, 2015 10:00 PM
Mar 2015
Okay, so this is an older post, I'm sure, but I can't help interjecting my opinion.
Big old half face eyes actually kind of put me off. I mean, they make whatever character who has me look 1) really dumb, 2) really childish 3) just plain over-moe. Even K-On, the epitome of moe, doesn't have THAT large eyes. Also, over dramatic eyes, like Lelouch(?) in Code Geass really bug me. I can't bring myself to watch that series for that and some other reasons. So yeah, Clannad, Air, Kannon...all those visual novel spinoffs are on my top NOT WATCH. for some reason, though, Lucky Star is ok.
I can stand eyes like Ed Elric, or Naruto, but I prefer something vivid and clean, like Hotaru Oreki.
Jul 8, 2015 10:07 PM

Jul 2015
the big eyes make them all look like ugly non symetrical cows that are cross eyed...Sorry to say
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2015 10:23 PM

Nov 2008
BIG EYES FOR THE WIN.

Arina Tanemura eyes=BEST eyes

Admittedly, giant moe eyes don't always suit the show; especially if it's darker in nature, like Black Lagoon.

Revy with giant moe eyes would be f*cking terrifying. XD;

the big eyes make them all look like ugly non symetrical cows that are cross eyed

That sentence doesn't make sense.
Would you like to try it again?
ChiibiJul 8, 2015 10:27 PM

Jul 8, 2015 10:32 PM
Jul 2011
Why are you digging up a three-year old bait topic that assumes that "now" is six years ago than even three years ago?

Also, Yamada's eyes are pretty much perfect. Not too big, not too small.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Interest and hobbies change with time

nishant0 - 2 hours ago

16 by Leer »»
2 minutes ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 4 hours ago

13 by traed »»
2 minutes ago

» Have you ever come across anime-related fakes?

RobertBobert - 3 hours ago

9 by Deago »»
6 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst

EastIndiaCompany - 1 hour ago

11 by EastIndiaCompany »»
13 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

79 by ColourWheel »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.