Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 12, 2012 4:12 PM

Dec 2010
How the heck is this rated lower than Imouto D:
Nov 12, 2012 5:38 PM

May 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
How the heck is this rated lower than Imouto D:

Well, different opinion perhaps?
Nov 12, 2012 6:45 PM
Jul 2012
oreimo is better than this anime, but this anime is likeable.
Nov 12, 2012 9:07 PM

Jan 2010
I'll admit, marathoning half a season makes for a different experience. Some of the plot devices feel contrived, but at the same time I can appreciate it on a different level. I like this so far.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Nov 12, 2012 9:25 PM

Sep 2012
I really dislike the fact that Akito seems to love his sister romantically.

>.>
Nov 13, 2012 6:12 AM

May 2011
Didn't like this episode so much since the main focus was on Akiko. I still can't get use to her. >.<
The loli showing up at the end was nice though.
Nov 13, 2012 7:53 AM

Aug 2012
His FIANCÉE!!!!???
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Nov 13, 2012 8:44 PM

Nov 2007
oh fuck off not some dumb loli.

and the fiancee?

eh?

dumb.

dragonball shirt was nice though.
Nov 14, 2012 2:38 AM

Aug 2010
Just when I thought this would be getting good they focus on making Akiko suffer and introduce yet another harem member. Oh well, I don't like dropping stuff so will finish. 3.5/5 for the first half and 1/5 for the B part.

Also: CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA.
Nov 14, 2012 4:55 AM

Sep 2012
rishardew said:
weiqifan said:
I really dislike the fact that Akito seems to love his sister romantically.
I don't think he does, and I hope I'm right. If you take aside his novels, he acts like a regular older brother.

This episode was quite meh, I don't like that "as an adult, I must stop them" thing Jinno does, could live without her character.

And for the record: Ana is awesome.

I wouldn't have thought so if not for some... outside influence.

and hell yeah, Ana is awesome.
Nov 14, 2012 6:09 AM

Jul 2011
SetsukoHara said:
Nice Dragon Ball shirt!

I want one so muchhhhh
Nov 14, 2012 6:52 PM
Feb 2012
I actually think Akito does romantically like his sister. I actually think Akito is extremely aware of everyone's feelings toward him and his situation. If you notice he is disregarding Akiko's advances but he is not blowing her off, and he actually does show he has an infatuation with her although he doesn't show it to be incestual . Now if you look at his relationship with the other girls in comparison to the one he has with Akiko; While he brushes off Akiko's advances, he actually makes it a point to not notice the advances of the other girls no matter how obvious they are; He actively tries to avoid their advances and any romantic contact with them.

From what I see, it seems like he is trying to maintain the status quo, not going against the flow of the river or being washed away by it, but adjusting himself just enough to stand still. I think he is probably doing this to bide his time until he is in a better position to actually support a deeper lifestyle with Akiko, because if he gave in to his desires at this moment, it wouldn't blow over very well and things would fall apart. Right now he is at the mercy of many forces, but in time a day will come when he will have the upper hand, and he is just laying in wait until that time.
Nov 14, 2012 7:04 PM
Feb 2011
Firstly, how the hell can they tell he's got a sister complex based on that "evidence"? Doting on your sister makes you a very caring brother, not a dude who wants to bang his sister. I mean, WE know it's the case, but the way they say it, it's as if it had been obvious from the start while he ALWAYS rejected her quite harshly while still caring about her all the same.

Secondly, what made my blood boil in this episode was the meddling of the editor. Why the fuck does she care?
Then there's that "we moved into this dorm to make sure they don't cross the line" : what's it to you if they cross the line or not? Don't try to find excuses and act all righteous, you just want to bang him first. You're not trying to get into his pants for the Greater Good. Also, it doesn't make sense : how could they have moved in to prevent them from doing anything wrong when they hadn't seen the siblings interact beforehand (which we can deduce from the earlier "evidence", all based on the siblings' interactions AFTER they moved in with them)?
One, "them" implies that the danger'd come from both sides and two, nobody could've known Akiko would be such a huge brocon; therefore there could've been no such plan prior to them meeting her in the dorms and observing both of them. I assume this is just a shitty plot device designed to make them change rooms and introduce Arisa.

xxJing said:
I actually think Akito does romantically like his sister. I actually think Akito is extremely aware of everyone's feelings toward him and his situation. If you notice he is disregarding Akiko's advances but he is not blowing her off, and he actually does show he has an infatuation with her although he doesn't show it to be incestual . Now if you look at his relationship with the other girls in comparison to the one he has with Akiko; While he brushes off Akiko's advances, he actually makes it a point to not notice the advances of the other girls no matter how obvious they are; He actively tries to avoid their advances and any romantic contact with them.

From what I see, it seems like he is trying to maintain the status quo, not going against the flow of the river or being washed away by it, but adjusting himself just enough to stand still. I think he is probably doing this to bide his time until he is in a better position to actually support a deeper lifestyle with Akiko, because if he gave in to his desires at this moment, it wouldn't blow over very well and things would fall apart. Right now he is at the mercy of many forces, but in time a day will come when he will have the upper hand, and he is just laying in wait until that time.
I think so too.
godspeedspikeNov 14, 2012 7:38 PM
Nov 14, 2012 7:57 PM
Jul 2012
Too answer godspeeds question in the spoiler

Nov 14, 2012 11:24 PM

Jan 2011
aiNkyy said:
SetsukoHara said:
Nice Dragon Ball shirt!

I want one so muchhhhh

Akiko only wants her brother's dragon balls haha

Jinno is getting really paranoid IMO. I mean... how could she stop his alleged siscon... by seducing him like in the previous ep? Sending him to a psychologist makes more sense.

Besides this... it was pretty funny to see Akiko pretending to sleep. The classic "guehehe" was freaking epic and her expressions were damn cute!

Appearance of a loli at the end. Another love rival haha
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Nov 15, 2012 10:08 PM

Mar 2012
Man, that Che/Akiko shirt totally almost makes up for the previous 5 episodes of unfunny inanity. That was hilarious.
NotDolphyNov 15, 2012 10:13 PM
Nov 16, 2012 1:53 PM

Jan 2011
That comedy is great, especially Akito's troll smile when he was fooling Akiko, damn that made my day.
Another character was introduced at the end, but I wonder if she's really his fiancée.
I'm really surprised by the fact that some of this shows' Seiyuus are so young, especially considering the theme of this show.
I'm looking forward to more, perhaps I'll grab Doki's 8-bit release the next one so I can watch it earlier.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 18, 2012 11:25 PM

May 2012
OMG dat Turtle School GI I'm jealous Akiko.

I feel like watching DBZ now.
Nov 19, 2012 3:47 AM

Apr 2012
That was surprising, Akito actually likes Akiko.
'A man, that maketh haste to be rich, and envieth others, is ignorant that poverty shall come upon him'. - Proverbs 28:22
Nov 21, 2012 11:49 PM

May 2011
Well this was a great episode, eps that focuses on Akiko and her siscon personality with Akito are the best. And her shirt is awesome lol, yet another reason as to why shes the best girl imo.

My reaction at the end - OH SHITZ all hell is about to break loose. Great to see the new addition being a moe loli tbh, this anime needed one and Ginbei just wasn't doing it for me lol.
Nov 27, 2012 10:52 AM

Sep 2009
If they will end up each other, Akiko and Akito.. I would really really hate this anime so much! >< I don't like a brother-sister relationship!
I'm rooting for Ginbei or Anastasia! But now, I'm more interested in the new character Arisa. She's kinda cute ^^
Dec 4, 2012 10:40 AM

Apr 2012
Elite60 said:

Imouto Revolution!

Seriously, I just love Akiko's shirts.

Arisa enters the picture now. Can't wait see how Akiko will handle her.

I lost it when I saw that shirt. Freaking. Lost. It.
Dec 11, 2012 4:16 AM

Apr 2009
Nobody bothered to back him up when Kaoruko asked the question - they all turned on him, lol. Never a letdown in the comedy department, at least this show is doing one thing right. Things just became even crazier by adding a new loli into the mix.

Being Akiko is suffering. I do agree that she has crazy awesome shirts, though. Lol at Che Guevara making it as a frequently abused pop culture reference to revolution.
Jan 6, 2013 10:18 AM

Jan 2012
Harem +1
Loli +1

This sure is getting better.
Jan 23, 2013 9:10 PM

Sep 2012
So that's the reason why he wasnt interested in the other girls. He is a lolicon. Totally makes sense.
Mar 12, 2013 4:34 PM

May 2012
Aaaww they moved to different rooms but look what's here a new character (loli) and seems she's the fiance Akito! This can get interesting! Lets see what's next!
Jun 5, 2013 8:25 PM

Nov 2012
lol looks like junno like akito too huh?

junno is suprisingly pretty though :3
Aug 14, 2013 11:00 AM
May 2012
TragicRomance said:
This guy seriously might have siscon...

I think so...
Sep 21, 2013 6:21 AM
Dec 2011
The Akiko dakimakura in this episode is actually something you can buy: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-52216

I was really surprised when I saw that dakimakura in this episode because I bought it just few days before watching this episode, LOL.
Jan 5, 2014 1:24 AM

Sep 2011
Good stuff, keeps getting better and better!
Jun 5, 2014 8:14 PM

Feb 2013
I rather enjoyed Akiko explaining that Akito does not have a sister-complex. The shock!
Jul 26, 2014 3:29 PM

Jun 2014
Akiko was wearing a Dragon Ball shirt. xD
Aug 7, 2015 12:26 AM

Apr 2009
Another loli at the scene.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2015 6:35 AM

Apr 2013
Oooooh so he has a fiance? This should get more interesting now and maybe Akito will finally show his true colors.
Mar 22, 2018 10:51 PM
Mar 2018
I just finished the series don't know how late I am but i didn't understand whether Akito has a sister complex or not I really hope he doesn't. Also Akito's editor is a pointless character honestly. Finally the student council president is the best girl.

Prez=Best girl

Change my mind....
Mar 13, 2019 3:40 PM

Aug 2018
Yep, Kaoruko has a crazy imagination.. ;p ... Welp.. But Akito certainly doesn't help himself.. With body pillow and whatnot.. Also.. Is that marketing in a way?.. ;p Well, of course it is, and it's funny they show potential merch.. ;p
Damn, a lot of this episode is sad.. ;/
Well, even among this obsession thing of his sister, he still had a lot of affection moments with her..
Oct 13, 2019 11:56 PM

Oct 2019
ASCIt said:
I'll admit, marathoning half a season makes for a different experience. Some of the plot devices feel contrived, but at the same time I can appreciate it on a different level. I like this so far.

^This. Oh, and, I love your Math quote.😍
Oct 13, 2019 11:57 PM

Oct 2019
Another cute one played mostly for fun and gags.
Let's see where this heads.
Jun 24, 2020 1:35 PM
May 2016
What’s the point of packing everything in boxes just to carry it to another room? You are going to unpack it after a minute anyway, just take it in your hands, smh.
Feb 23, 2021 8:48 PM
Dec 2020
wait is silver link connected with feels?
Apr 14, 2021 1:28 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hahahaha, a new loli character and she already claims to be Akiko's fiancee, be ready for the drama between her and the sister xD
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2012

71 by Cero98 »»
Apr 23, 7:38 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2012

55 by Cero98 »»
Apr 23, 7:14 AM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2012

143 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 12, 5:23 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2012

73 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2012

72 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.