Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 8, 2012 11:05 AM

Jul 2012
warning might contain spoils

ok as we know bullies are the biggest ass holes in the world and bullies in anime just piss me off but which bullies do you hate even if they've redeemed them selfs

1 the bullies from strain Isabella was hated Sara Werec cause Sara Werec was doing very well in class and Isabella was at the bottom and had a inferiority complex, after she died her friend Mariette blames Sara Werec for her death cause she believes she could of helped her friend, * she even was even worse then Isabella, hell she even attempted to kill Sara Werec but was stopped by Sara Werecs friends, all the other girls from her dorm was mean to her

2 the bullies from freezing her half brother Louis L. Bridget and stepmother Olivia L. Bridget, OMG I hets these two, Olivia L. Bridget tells her son to abuse Satellizer L. Bridget cause she is her husbands mistress daughter and later becomes sexual abuse * sick basterd * but later in the manga he trys to get her back cause he believes she is hes play thing, even after he redeemed him self i still hate him and his mother both the stepmother and brother wants to make amend later on in the series but i still hate them, plus i hate the bullies in there school

3 the bullies from kaze no stigma Kazuma Kannagi was considered useless within his family because he could not use "Enjutsu" (炎術?, Blaze Technique), the power to control flames. When he was defeated by Ayano Kannagi, one of his very distant relatives, in a bout to decide who would wield "Enraiha" (炎雷覇?, Blaze Lightning Supremacy), a sword that was wielded by the family heir, he was banished from the family, the family is a bunch of dicks and even when he was bulled by the kids at hes aged - but years later he kicks the bullies ass proves his family hes the man by beating his father with wind magic * which is considered weak by the family * and now the head of the family wants him back ( what a bunch of dicks )

4 the bullies from beck these guys are ass holes they pick on this kid just because he can play a Guitar they even made the hole school not talk to him out of fear, even hes so called friend turned against him, but made a new friend after hearing hes music over the school monitor, the bullies tried to get him to stop talking to him but ending up fighting them, my guess the main bully had a inferiority complex or something like that but i laughed after he had what was coming to him

5 elfen lied bullies yeah yeah you all know what happened here but i guess it was a lil extreme what happened to them but hey you killed my dog

6 the bullies from tokyo majin Reiji Sagaya Aoi's old classmate who was badly picked on when he was in middle school. No one ever bothered to step in to help him, but only Aoi showed him kindness. While he was feeding a stray dog he adopted (named Chibi), Aoi arrived to help care for dog and befriend Reiji. The bullies that picked on him were angered at the fact he talked to the popular Aoi, thus deciding to kill Chibi in front of Reiji. Roughly three years later, while playing the "Chaos Game", Reiji is sought out by Kodzunu, who gave him the power to control the dream realm. He then used this power to take revenge against the people who harassed and abused him. - they set him on fire in a mate near the pool and hit him with a baseball bat, these bullies have something wrong with them

7 the bullies from boogeipop phantom, in this one episode there these students who keeps this good kid around to get him to do what they want him to do- like he buys them food and they promise to pay him back but doesn't, they make him buy a new phone so they can play a game on it and says they pay him back but ends up giving him the phone instead and they even goes to his house to hag out after school * because its the only place that they can all hang out, these basterds are F****** using him and pretending to be his friend, the kid could read there minds and could hear them say * hes a losers, no one wants to be hes friend * that just cruel wish i could kick there ass
geekfreak17aNov 8, 2012 4:29 PM
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Nov 8, 2012 11:15 AM

Sep 2012
i only hate one dude and its

hes a fag and a bully in every way and i wanna kill his ass

the things i would do to ikarus, but he treats her like garbage

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2012 11:20 AM

Feb 2012
The bullies from Legend of the Legendary Heroes that killed Sions pet dog (I think I got the right anime)

Also Kaito Wanijima ( Akito/Agito's father ) from Air Gear
Nov 8, 2012 11:25 AM

Sep 2012
MidnightPride said:
The bullies from Legend of the Legendary Heroes that killed Sions pet dog (I think I got the right anime)

i thought that was his brother D:

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2012 11:28 AM

Feb 2012
Eraclea, Delphine from Last Exile is quite the bitch.
Nov 8, 2012 11:31 AM

Dec 2011
Hiroko's bullies from Shadow Star Narutaru were the worst, most despicable pieces of shit I've ever seen.

Also, from Elfen Lied, the bullies from the dog scene. You know what I am talking about.
Nov 8, 2012 11:50 AM
Jul 2012
clubparadisee said:

wtf tomoki is the fucking man. He's hilarious. why u even mad tho?
Nov 8, 2012 11:57 AM

Nov 2011
donotthrowsouls said:
Hiroko's bullies from Shadow Star Narutaru were the worst, most despicable pieces of shit I've ever seen.

This.

I have never heard of an anime thats has more fucked bullies than that one.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Nov 8, 2012 12:03 PM

Feb 2011
The bullies from Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate ... I wish I could've been an animated character so i could just screw up their wicked faces .
Nov 8, 2012 12:15 PM

Jan 2012
bullies were never really memorable for me in anime.But I guess one comes in mind since I recently watched Narutaru.The b*tch and her group that

however there was episodic manga with genius chapter called bully
Nov 8, 2012 12:25 PM

Feb 2012
clubparadisee said:
MidnightPride said:

i thought that was his brother D:

I thought that to but wiki says otherwise o.o
Nov 8, 2012 12:31 PM

Dec 2009
The little kids from Elfen Lied. Never had I felt so much hate for a group of characters in anime.
Nov 8, 2012 12:48 PM

Oct 2012
donotthrowsouls said:

Also, from Elfen Lied, the bullies from the dog scene. You know what I am talking about.

I was just thinking about this

I've got a bad habit of clicking spoilers too fast, then regret it ..

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed."
Nov 8, 2012 1:01 PM

Sep 2011
Tomzkk said:
donotthrowsouls said:

Me too also.

Nov 8, 2012 1:23 PM

Apr 2011
clubparadisee said:

Fucking marry me?
Nov 8, 2012 1:57 PM
Nov 8, 2012 2:02 PM

Apr 2011
Those guys who killed the dog in elfen lied
Nov 8, 2012 2:38 PM

Feb 2012

How could I forget that bastard!
Nov 8, 2012 2:43 PM
Sep 2012
donotthrowsouls said:

This, i never felt so disgusted when i saw that scene. When it comes to animal cruelty it doesn't take long until i feel sick in my stomach.
Nov 8, 2012 3:31 PM

Jan 2012
EradicatE said:
donotthrowsouls said:

This, i never felt so disgusted when i saw that scene. When it comes to animal cruelty it doesn't take long until i feel sick in my stomach.

I think that scene from elfen lied with the dog is kinda cliche,heck even naruto had something like this with the kids throwing the puppy in the river
Nov 8, 2012 3:37 PM

Aug 2012
The kids from Elfen Lied, Isihara and the doctor from Rainbow: Nisha, and of course, Armaty from Spice and Wolf.
Nov 8, 2012 3:42 PM

Jul 2012
renders said:
EradicatE said:
donotthrowsouls said:

I think that scene from elfen lied with the dog is kinda cliche,heck even naruto had something like this with the kids throwing the puppy in the river

even the dog from tokyo majin died from bullies

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Nov 8, 2012 3:44 PM

Jul 2012
baseball3b said:
The kids from Elfen Lied, Isihara and the doctor from Rainbow: Nisha, and of course, Armaty from Spice and Wolf.

i dont think Armaty from Spice and Wolf is a bully

im a shiki supporter

Nov 8, 2012 4:18 PM

Sep 2012

The worst piece of sh!t.
Nov 8, 2012 4:19 PM

Jul 2012
you have to admit i know what bullies are like * being bullied my self in school *

some of the bullies in anime are F****** sadistic, i know this is anime but you know the creators that made theses bullies, do you think he/she made up what they did in these show or do you think he /she got them from actual events that really did happen,

cause if you look at school life anime or something that happens in a anime that happens to a student it makes you think this sort of thing might be happening in japan, like the

peaking order
demanding respect to you upper-class men
inferiority complex
grudges

that sort of thing you know

im a shiki supporter

Nov 9, 2012 5:39 AM
Oct 2012
JavierR said:
clubparadisee said:

wtf tomoki is the fucking man. He's hilarious. why u even mad tho?
^this
Nov 9, 2012 6:02 AM
Aug 2011
Nov 9, 2012 6:25 AM
May 2009
Bullies and Delinquents without a sense of Honour or Justice you see in Deliquent mangas.
Nov 9, 2012 8:07 AM

Dec 2011
Vesanus said:
The little kids from Elfen Lied. Never had I felt so much hate for a group of characters in anime.

Yep nothing can beat them when it comes to bullying.
Nov 12, 2012 10:00 AM

Oct 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
Tomzkk said:
donotthrowsouls said:

Me too also.

Count me in.
Nov 12, 2012 10:18 AM
Jul 2018
Kids from elfen lied for sure, I laughed my ass off when lucy butchered them. Fuck yeah.
Nov 12, 2012 11:03 AM
Jul 2012
Gorim said:
renders said:
EradicatE said:
donotthrowsouls said:

In Naruto the puppy would have been ressurected with some ninjutsu though.. they wouldn't want kids to see someone really die definitively.

For me: I guess some school bullies from Kimi ni Todoke and other shoujo series, the guard from Nisha Rokubou.., The crazy angelclub from GTO, the shitty brat from Accel World. Nothing really good or memorable came to mind.

Damn, i almost forgot about the angels in GTO, they were so fucked up.
Nov 12, 2012 11:05 AM

Mar 2012
Ash. That bastard thinks he can just enslave as many animals as he wants. Like hell I'll stand for it.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Nov 12, 2012 2:11 PM

Aug 2011

Came here to say this. I've never despised a fictional character so much. He was pure evil.
Nov 12, 2012 3:41 PM

Jan 2012
Tamaki from Ouran. He did forced Haruhi to wear girl's uniform before knowing Haruhi's true gender.

Too bad no Ouran fanboys and fangirls see him as a bully.
---
Nov 12, 2012 3:50 PM

Jun 2008
itsvero said:

Came here to say this. I've never despised a fictional character so much. He was pure evil.

Let's not forget his cute little pedophile partner.
Nov 12, 2012 3:50 PM

Mar 2012
Gorim said:
renders said:
EradicatE said:
donotthrowsouls said:

In Naruto the puppy would have been ressurected with some ninjutsu though.. they wouldn't want kids to see someone really die definitively.

For me: I guess some school bullies from Kimi ni Todoke and other shoujo series, the guard from Nisha Rokubou.., The crazy angelclub from GTO, the shitty brat from Accel World. Nothing really good or memorable came to mind.

Actually, I was struggling a little while reading through this thread because of all the animes I've seen, I'd been trying to think of who the worst bully I've seen was.

For some reason, the only name that was coming to mind was Seiji Noumi. It did try and play the sympathy card with him since he became a bully from being bullied himself.

At any rate, Seiji was the first one that came to mind when I thought of bullies.
Nov 12, 2012 3:59 PM

Jun 2008
This guy deserves a mention.
Nov 12, 2012 4:33 PM
Oct 2012
dem bitches from GTO holy shit ive never seen anime girls like that before. it was a nice suprise but god damn they were bitches. especially miyabe?(the blue haired one i think) yea fuk her
Nov 13, 2012 4:36 AM

Jun 2012
+1 on those little shits from Elfen Lied. Also Lala from School Rumble. Assault and theft, all unpunished too. SR did a great job of making me hate her. Poor Imadori D:
Nov 13, 2012 9:04 AM

Jul 2012
SaberEdge said:
+1 on those little shits from Elfen Lied. Also Lala from School Rumble. Assault and theft, all unpunished too. SR did a great job of making me hate her. Poor Imadori D:

im pretty sure shes a man hater more then a bully

im a shiki supporter

More topics from this board

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst ( 1 2 )

EastIndiaCompany - Yesterday

56 by Ionliosite2 »»
29 seconds ago

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - 2 hours ago

20 by MichaelJackson »»
2 minutes ago

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 18 minutes ago

6 by Absurdo_N »»
7 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

124 by FFandMMfan »»
8 minutes ago

» For those who ever rewatch anything, are there any anime you can't really casually rewatch in whole or in part due to intensity?

WatchTillTandava - 1 hour ago

4 by WatchTillTandava »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.