Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2008 10:13 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It was a short, dbz like series but still good.

I dont think the mangaka planed to make it long since they started it with him the most powerful being and also 10 people savings away from being relased from the curse.

The ending was quite good and surprising. Glad it didn't turn into a long series and wish they developed their past more but it was still a quick, good read.
Apr 4, 2010 6:45 AM
Jan 2009
Turbe said:
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It was a short, dbz like series but still good.

I dont think the mangaka planed to make it long since they started it with him the most powerful being and also 10 people savings away from being relased from the curse.

The ending was quite good and surprising. Glad it didn't turn into a long series and wish they developed their past more but it was still a quick, good read.

i agree that the ending was really funny.
Apr 21, 2014 4:45 PM

Sep 2009
I like it more than DB. Funny, cute, but too fast. I'd like a few chapters more, at least 3 volumes.
Feb 17, 2020 2:17 PM
May 2019
I felt it progressed a bit too fast - didn't quite develop properly. In spite of that, however, it was quite enjoyable! That ending though, hahaha.
Mar 8, 1:04 PM
Sep 2023
treating this as a series and just as a "oneshot" I feel like this was a lesser DBZ series while the story is a bit different from DBZ its a series where if it did continue on I would likely prefer to just rewatch or re-read dragonball as opposed to this series
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.