Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 14, 2008 3:11 PM

Feb 2008
Nice episode again.
Good for Takumi he didn't think of something perverted of Ayase.
BTW: Why are these damn frogs everywhere? I bet they're the killes. :P
Nov 14, 2008 3:20 PM

Jul 2008
Spy47 said:
angel999 said:
Spy47 said:
(spoilers are from the visual novel, so if you want to understand for yourself, don't read them)
For those thinking that everything weird is just a delusion...

SingerOfW said:

angel999 said:
Obviously the whole crowd being controlled by the satellite should be obvious to all by now.

Obviously it was a delusion.

SingerOfW said:
angel999 said:
There are two Ayases?????WTF????

Another delusion, obviously. Though it's much more real than the previous ones.

So there is a paranormal power of delusions that one can use to kill off others? That is pretty crazy! Is it like that people have died..........being tricked by delusions??

Are you kidding me? Yeah it's possible but NO WAY can you do it yourself. Only words and lies yeah but to do to a certain extent as to make people see things is more technological/substantial like drugs/incense.

I am searching in genetics but no one is even near the point of finding out how to make a ability like into our genes work.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Nov 14, 2008 7:27 PM

Jun 2007
traed said:
Heart_of_Storm said:
angel999 said:

I am more worried about their theory of gravity being more unbalanced in certain places in the world............DOES that notion apply to our world.

Its clearly groundless anime-babble. There is SOME merit to the suggestion that elements of our emotional state are linked to hormonal cycles that may or may not be connected to external stresses on our body (e.g. natural light levels triggering Seasonal Affective Disorder) - I've heard *some* speculation as to whether the gravitiational pull of the moon could be a trigger for some behavioural/hormonal cycles in simpler animals but I think by and large the effect on humans is negligible, if theres any effect at all.

As far as the episode goes, there was quite a lot of exposition, and a LOT of theories from various characters as to whats going on.

Will be interesting to see where the shows going with all this, roll on the next episode.

no, actually such places are said to exist on earth. but its one of those unproven things. cant remember what its called though.

this ep partially made me think that maybe its a shared delusion, and they all are being manipulated.

since when was takumi interested in 3d girls? inconsistant liar he is lol

No, it actually it is proven and scientists have put out world gravity maps. Do a search on google for them.

There are also places in the world where similar weird things happen like that coin trick. Theres a few places in Irland, the US, Sweden and I think Germany where the road goes up hill but if you put your car in neutral it rolls up it.
Nov 14, 2008 9:31 PM

May 2008
cr4sian_phil said:
mewtube lol.
lmao!

Good Episode.
Nov 15, 2008 12:00 AM

Mar 2008
Good episode again.
The pace is kind of slow but it doesn't bother me at all.
Really exciting show so far.

Nov 15, 2008 12:00 AM

Aug 2008
I got confused in terms like "biorhythm" and "ge-rates"..xp
Still, I love the episode besides those.
Yua is as scary as always...=,=
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Nov 15, 2008 1:03 AM

Dec 2007
Great episode, hopefully Takumi gets his D-sword soon
[color=#3399CC]All credit goes to Daika-san.
[/color]
Nov 15, 2008 1:41 AM

Jun 2008
so the delusion are the real things now
Nov 15, 2008 4:30 AM

Feb 2008

Anyhow, this is getting really weird.
Nov 15, 2008 6:22 AM

Oct 2008
this one was better than the last ep imo its pretty amusing to watch how it goes and seira with that big ass weap was made of awesome i mean seriously. Wonder what his weapon will look like though hope itll be too cool for it to suit him
Nov 15, 2008 11:55 AM

Jul 2007
Veronin said:

i dont think so. he was running away from the police right(in his delusion). because he thought yua snitched on him. thus he says that line.

anyhow, i was pretty much bored with all the lengthy explanations, but it was still ok. sena's explanation sounded too much like the matrix though.
Nov 15, 2008 12:58 PM

Feb 2008
corroded said:
Veronin said:

i dont think so. he was running away from the police right(in his delusion). because he thought yua snitched on him. thus he says that line.

anyhow, i was pretty much bored with all the lengthy explanations, but it was still ok. sena's explanation sounded too much like the matrix though.

Yeah, I just found it didn't make any sense that he said he would be killed and then thrown in prison?

Hah, oh well. Doesn't really matter anyways.
Nov 15, 2008 2:52 PM

Apr 2007
Veronin, he meant that after receiving his death sentence he'd have to rot in jail until he is executed. To the rest of you asking questions about the crowd following him, I will explain it based on the Visual Novel. They were simply cops in disguise and in the VN Takumi understands that. There are many more scenes they kept out. It's not really spoiling you I'm just filling you with info they couldn't put in the anime due to shortage of time.

Nov 15, 2008 6:54 PM

Jun 2007
Takumi is the first male lead that completely ignores a hurt loli girl...... holy shit, the anime company really is changing.
ayase is an awesome character
mewtube..... the fact that mew is al pokemon had me laughing for a while.
i like the fact that this is either going to be a trainwreck with millions of plot holes just like code geass, or a well thought anime, just like... ummm.... crap, i can't think of a lot right now. but either way, i will enjoy it (plot holes are hilarious)
hmm takumi's dream keeps on pushing my theory that takumi is the god that somehow will destroy the world.
i loved sena's "TCH, missed"
kozue really gives the aura of "i want to protect her".... she is yet another really cute loli with zettai ryouiki, but i kinda like her.
lol, why did kozue give takumi a bandage? xD
hmm.... sena gave a weird explanaition that may actually make sense if you think about it... in the anime world of course....
lol @ yua, the poor girl got bashed away.
yay for ayase.... the summoning of the di sword was interesting.... takumi's delusions still make me laugh, i can't wait for the game to be translated xD
the ending was pretty interesting too, i laughed when takumi realized that it was shogun the one filming it due to the aim of the camera xD

this seem to be getting more interesting each episode. i need more nanami though.
Nov 15, 2008 8:45 PM

Aug 2008
I'm seriously starting to wonder about that phrase "who's eyes are those?" and what it means to the plot and stuff. It seems like to get a Di-Sword you have to actually break the boundaries of reality and pull it out of a new dimension. I guess the Di stands for dimension if you make the connection.
Nov 16, 2008 3:43 AM

Apr 2008
This is getting more and more interesting with each episode. Good thing I didn't drop it after the first episode.I'll have to check out the visual novel once the show is over. Also, lol @ MewTube.

Nov 16, 2008 8:52 AM

Sep 2008
came on Takumi! find the di-sword!!!
Nov 16, 2008 5:44 PM

Jan 2008
Dude, hurry up and get your fucking Di-sword :/
Nov 17, 2008 10:24 AM

Aug 2008
I liked! What's this? Matrix?
I want a Di-Sword, too!
Nov 17, 2008 5:34 PM

Feb 2008
well its only a matter of time till we learn to interpret neural impulse and control them. the conversation of creating artificial vision was quite interesting. while the technology is still in its infancy, it is very much possible to give vision to the blind artificially.

its rather scary to think that the development of such technology would give rise to a means to control people.
Nov 19, 2008 5:16 AM

Nov 2007
that was insane and I unexpectedly enjoyed it.
Nov 24, 2008 10:12 AM
Oct 2008
is it now something about matrix?!
Nov 26, 2008 5:55 PM

Oct 2007
Veronin said:

I lol'd and i STILL can't stand this show...
here's hoping for an unexpectedly awesome ending...
Dec 12, 2008 10:08 PM

Jun 2008
Wow this show gets more creepy by the minute, love the music!
Jan 7, 2009 8:26 PM

Feb 2008
im really liking this show
Jan 22, 2009 8:50 PM

Jan 2008
A good episode, as per usual I have a few problems with it, but overall it was very interesting in the least
Jun 1, 2009 5:18 PM

Oct 2008
Where's Neo?
Mar 25, 2010 8:08 PM

Jun 2009
The park scene was really creepy, Takumi will have more delusion believing he did it. And also the man carrying a cardboard sign 'Judgement will come" is always at the scene were Taku will pass by
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 29, 2010 6:08 PM

Dec 2008
I think Yua is the one that has DID!
That ED theme sucks for an anime such as this! WTH were they thinking???
Sep 30, 2010 1:09 PM
Jun 2009
Yua reminds me of Rena from Higurashi. It's like she has DID or something. Creepy..
Nov 28, 2010 6:25 AM

Aug 2008
i liked the theory about impulse and controling people.
Shogun, shogun...
Jan 6, 2011 6:00 PM

Jul 2010
they seriously chose a bad ED, even if they want to "cheer" us up or somthing, its sounds way too happyand dovey and crap.

anyway, its really confusing but i think i gt the gist of it

Apr 6, 2011 5:32 PM

Jul 2009
Kind of confused even with that explanation - Aoi talks about controlling people's nerves, Ayase was talking about having to find your own sword + parallel universes? How she got her sword was really cool though ... maybe that's why the art was kind of O_O this episode? :P
What's with the new girl and bleeding from tripping on the stairs? O_O Lol
Looks like Yua was in that video (but she was also in the preview so I guess she's OK?). Also no clue how they could hear what that guy said if he was that far away lol
Apr 8, 2011 10:31 AM

Jul 2009
More brain-wrecking psychology! Makes this anime one of those few ones that you either think alot about while you watch, you're confused by or just ignore most of it.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Apr 19, 2011 6:35 PM

Oct 2010
Robbini said:
More brain-wrecking psychology! Makes this anime one of those few ones that you either think alot about while you watch, you're confused by or just ignore most of it.

Ignore most of it as the characters is delusional so nothing he says or sees can be trusted.
When ever something seems to surreal I open Chrome and wait for him to stop freaking out.
The only thing that keeps me watching this is to know whether Yua is really bad (what are her motives behind all this). If she was really working with the police he would have already been arrested since she collected decent evidence about him been the one doing the killings.
Also I still have no idea why the hell he need huge sword... so far they explain something about a conspiracy to control people's mind... yet you want to fight this organization with sword (well magical sword)?
huh?
Aug 5, 2011 6:17 PM

Feb 2011
I really love the mindfuck aspect of the series. Very mysterious.

Is it weird that I was expecting Rick Roll when he visited MewTube?
Sep 23, 2011 6:43 AM

Apr 2011
RedMage23 said:
I really love the mindfuck aspect of the series. Very mysterious.

Is it weird that I was expecting Rick Roll when he visited MewTube?

LOL, I'd have been most amused. "Never gonna give you uuup..."

Some explanations of what the hell's going on with the Di-Swords, hooray. And Yua thinks our hero is the killer and has DID, which would explain some of what's going on. I doubt that's the twist they'll go for, tho. I wonder if the 'devil woman' is really the one who's killing the people or if it's someone entirely different. Maybe even an evil organization or power controlling multiple people?

The rock-n-roll chick is hawt :) I think she's my favorite of the harem so far, besides the imouto.
Nov 3, 2011 1:11 PM

Feb 2010
sonicspin said:
Well, that was a shocking ending. Once again, the series leaves me with wanting more (especially how my copy of the game doesn't work properly OTL). Oh, and lulz at MewTube; I really love all the internet parodies.

I shall await for fansubs now.

I love the internet parodies always give me a good laugh specially MewTube
Sheepshaman.png
Nov 26, 2011 8:56 PM

Mar 2011
Well, this is getting a little confusing.
Dec 18, 2011 9:58 PM

Sep 2009
This show is just like the Matrix >_<
I'm soooooo confused!!!!

Lol @ MewTube!
Mar 10, 2012 2:20 AM

Jan 2010
Just me thinking in similarities?

MeadosMar 10, 2012 2:24 AM
May 8, 2012 3:09 PM

Mar 2012
getting interesting...wonder how much Taku's mind is being controlled
Sep 22, 2012 1:42 PM

May 2012
Another great episode, I do wonder what will happen next! And when he'll find his sword!
Sep 25, 2012 5:07 AM

Sep 2008
This episode was the best one so far. We finally got some explanation going in this episode and the interaction between Taku and Di-Sword owners was interesting.
Oct 19, 2012 12:54 AM

Jun 2012
Another good episode, it seems as if this one explained more about the Di-Sword. The ending was very creepy (with the video).. I think he should have trusted Yua.
4/5 Getting deeper.

Jan 16, 2013 10:55 AM

Jan 2012
The ending was pretty shocking. I wonder who Shogun really is.

Feb 26, 2013 10:34 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm, I can see why people think it sucks
Jul 21, 2013 1:03 AM

Jul 2008
5 episodes in and craziness and confusion are still rampant. We got some explanation but it was followed up by more confusion.

man this is nuts.
Oct 30, 2013 8:23 PM

Nov 2012
DID or just Yua's delusions?I don't even know anymore.

Ayase is suspected of being involved in the New Gen Murders too.Nice fanservice btw,hehe.

Her summoning her sword looked pretty cool,braking reality or the delusion whichever one it was.

Di-Swords are created by a person's delusions.How exactly they are awoken,well that up to Takumi to figure it out.

The New Gen Murders have been according in areas with high GE-Rate?I'm guessing it won't be long now till the detectives show up at one of these areas as a murder is happening.

Suicide at the end was creepy with the "Who's eyes are those?" even though they didn't have eyes.

I believe in Sena's theory that the satellites are controlling their thoughts,actions and delusions.

First episode that I'm truly confused on and don't know what's happening.

Also Nanami seems to be have delusions too,I guess it's only a matter of time before she summons her Di-Sword.
Feb 27, 2014 4:24 PM

Jun 2013
Episode was pretty enjoyable. Freaked me out at the end though, the guys eyes were missing! And they all jumped off the cliff! Oh and MewTube lol nice YouTube parody haha.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

118 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

97 by Netbug »»
Mar 10, 2023 2:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.