Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 5, 2008 7:18 AM

Apr 2008
so since there are no new claims for a long time and i really want to make banners but i don't have any new banners to be made, then i made this game. and the game's name is:
claimer brings claimer!
from now on, there's a new rule. each claimer that wants to claim in this club, will have to wirt in his claiming post who invited him, wich means that someone will have to invite him if he was invited, and that wuld be you.
you, my dearest claimers, are now playing in a claiming game. for each claimer that you'll invite (that will actually claim), you'll gain a point. when you get to 5 points, you get a golden star, and you'll get a golden star every 5 claimers that you'll invite. when you'll have 2 golden stars, you'll be able to claim one more baka. after that you can still gain more and more points, but this won't get you anything exept fame (and knowing that you have golden stars and points!).

if you where invited to this club, you can still play with us! -.0

pleas do not post here anything, because this topic is up to be the list of all the claimers with points. if you have anything to say pleas comment in the main page or pm me, and if i'll see that there are to many questions i might open a disscusion topic for this club.
have a nice day!~~~~~~~~~~<3
note:all the claimers after this post can not wirt who invited them anymore. the game started now and all what happend before is not important:P
ZetaiSabishiiNov 5, 2008 7:23 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Claim your baka here! closed! ( 1 2 3 )

ZetaiSabishii - Oct 26, 2008

141 by Hiina »»
Dec 18, 2012 12:51 PM

» Finished Banners

35 by ichigo_sama »»
Jan 15, 2010 3:40 AM

» Claimed bakas

0 by ZetaiSabishii »»
Oct 26, 2008 8:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.