Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 5, 2008 4:02 AM
Jul 2007
Looking for a title related to this genre lets discuss it here.I think it would be easier just to put it here, just in case more people might ask about looking up something.

So lets start with this :

StarSidereal said:

Actually I joined this group because I was hoping someone can help me find this manga title which I forgot the name of. It is actually about a radio personality. Main girl has a nice voice and was recruited to become a radio personality, but she didn't want it to effect or job so most of her friends and classmates did not know she was the radio personality they liked so much and so on and so forth. It has Angel's Voice kind of vibe but a lot less dramatic.

Koa said:
does it seem to be old or new? names of chars? anything that can be of help to us.

Hope we can find the title for it = P.
KoaNov 5, 2008 4:08 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 23, 2010 3:26 AM

Oct 2008
My GOSH I'm STILL trying to remember what it is called but my memory was so fuzzy! I read it around the same time I read Tenshi no Kiss a.k.a Forbidden Dance, and Angel Voice. I figured it had to be a series that's done around the same time frame plus or minus a few years.

It's been so long ago more than a decade ago so character name and e.t.c. is fuzzy in my mind.

EDIT: Okay so the manga I was reading was definitely a shoujo first of all. Secondly I just came across Alpen Rose and the drawing style looks similar to the manga I was looking for so I was looking at her other works but alas it is not done by her unfortunately. But the drawing style is similar to Akaishi Michio's drawing style.
StarSiderealJul 29, 2010 1:06 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Recommend a manga or anime thats about showbiz!

Koa - Nov 2, 2008

19 by hiyorin-tan »»
Sep 9, 2017 1:37 PM

» Your Top 10 Favourite Showbiz Manga/Anime

BlackSakura - Sep 18, 2009

7 by Cainael »»
Dec 29, 2012 11:58 AM

Sticky: » Newbie Intro

Koa - Nov 3, 2008

31 by kasumii »»
Oct 2, 2010 1:24 PM

Sticky: » Club Layouts

VARIAchan - Jun 7, 2010

7 by VARIAchan »»
Jul 18, 2010 4:52 PM

» Not in Myanimelist

Koa - Nov 2, 2008

0 by Koa »»
Nov 2, 2008 9:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.