Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
BTOOOM!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 2, 2012 11:44 AM

Dec 2010
sadly all guys are pervs :<
seriously, this series had not yet disappoint me ever since it started. Awesome episode after another...
"Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."

Nov 2, 2012 12:00 PM

Aug 2012
Good stuff, remains my fav anime this season
Nov 2, 2012 12:28 PM

Feb 2010
Mika_Inamori said:
Oh man the blonde girl is so simple minded and the main guy is a creep wtf. Shameless cliche unnecessary boob-land-on-your-body scene fanservice despite there being already plenty of disgusting scenes involving sex.

This anime could be so much better. I really liked the environment setting. Gawd.
Nov 2, 2012 12:54 PM
Jan 2011
Now Ryouta and Himiko have met, as for Ryouta's mom.......If I where her I'd be glad to have finally kickout that kind of useless brat. As for those Komodo Dragons, they could have just used anyone of those BIMs.
Nov 2, 2012 1:20 PM
The Priest Esser

Nov 2011
Marhuto said:
MeleDeGame said:
Marhuto said:
I'm serious, the scene where Ryouta lifted up Himiko's skirt was the best scene of the series so far.

Wow, are you fucking serious?

Dude that was just a joke... it was meant for emphasis!

Well I suck at getting the irony on messages so nevermind me then
But I bet there are some people out there that really think that that scene was the best so far
idk why I was here but I'm prob back to playing Dragon's Dogma 2 again when you read this

Nov 2, 2012 1:22 PM

Aug 2012
MeleDeGame said:
Marhuto said:
MeleDeGame said:
Marhuto said:
I'm serious, the scene where Ryouta lifted up Himiko's skirt was the best scene of the series so far.

Wow, are you fucking serious?

Dude that was just a joke... it was meant for emphasis!

Well I suck at getting the irony on messages so nevermind me then
But I bet there are some people out there that really think that that scene was the best so far

That's true and too be honest, I was definitely looking forward for such a scene from the beginning of the series.
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Nov 2, 2012 3:43 PM

Feb 2012
LMAO @ that random perv moment.

Great episode overall.
Nov 2, 2012 3:47 PM

Mar 2012
Lol this was a pretty good episode. I hope for more character development next ep
Nov 2, 2012 3:48 PM

Dec 2011
This is getting like Mirai Nikki, were Deus speeds up things.

They finally added animals... the next thing they can add to the island is natural disasters such as fire and landslides.

The truth is getting more established! They were all banished by the people that hated them. Ooh.

I didn't expect Himiko to go down that way. Nice timing there Sakamoto. Passing the electricity of the stun gun through the brief case.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2012 4:00 PM

Mar 2010
I hate his mother so much. In manga and in anime. She is so weak. Makes people who suffer feel even more pain than they already have felt. : / I just really hate people like her.

Episode itself was really good though. Lol. Pervs ._.
LylaazNov 2, 2012 4:11 PM
Nov 2, 2012 4:42 PM

Oct 2010
not bad, pretty cool
Nov 2, 2012 4:59 PM

Aug 2012
Lol at the scene when Himiko's unconscious. If I were Sakamoto, I would be tempted too. It's just like, "Oh man, I can die anytime. Why not?" and considering on how he lives, he's potentially a virgin. But yeah, the OP implied some kind of relationship between them, of course Sakamoto didn't do it.
I was just surprised that he can relate a body without pants with a girl afraid of men that fast.

symbv said:
Marhuto said:

So... it's their family members and friends that chose them to be there... Is that even legal?

Small things like legal matters clearly have no place in this story world...

Those family members/friends probably don't know that they're sending people to an isolated island, fighting each other to escape. Like Himiko's friend, she's only saying that she wants Himiko to disappear, maybe the detail of how they disappear is not mentioned in the mail.
It's not legal of course, but if this is a first game, people would not realize that the letters are really making people disappear, they would think the mails are just some pranks and police won't do anything about it because hey, it's just some random letters asking people about whom they want to disappear right?
Waiting for next week anime gives me another reason to live.
Nov 2, 2012 5:12 PM

Feb 2012
Good ep :D

So it looks like Taira-san would die next week~
Nov 2, 2012 5:23 PM

Oct 2009
I'm really liking this anime, shame its only 12 episodes.
Nov 2, 2012 5:43 PM

Jul 2009
No shame Ryouta. I'd be all over that shit too.
Nov 2, 2012 5:45 PM

Jul 2012
This is the most interesting one for me this fall and my second favourite so far. :3 So far, I'm loving it and the main characters. 5/5

Sakamoto is a good guy. I would want to meet him if I was stuck in real life Btooom. :P

Strangely, I was okay with the ecchi scene. Is it because I ship them?

trusttt said:
I'm really liking this anime, shame its only 12 episodes.

+1
Nov 2, 2012 6:43 PM

Jan 2011
nobody told me there were gonna be giant fucking Lizzards!
Nov 2, 2012 7:31 PM

May 2012
I enjoyed this episode. Finally she's getting a bit friendly with him.
Nov 2, 2012 7:49 PM

Sep 2012
I wonder what other creatures are there.
It was an ok episode.
Nov 2, 2012 8:00 PM

Jul 2012
Oh rly! now they are scared of some komodo dragons ( i'm guessing that the lizards at the end was komodo dragons)...
Just blow up the fuckers !
About the whole rest of the episode, no complains! realistic scenes, some drama, some fanservice, some nice fights...
4/5 'cause i dont like lizards.
Nov 2, 2012 9:01 PM

Sep 2012
Lylaaz said:
I hate his mother so much. In manga and in anime. She is so weak. Makes people who suffer feel even more pain than they already have felt. : / I just really hate people like her.

Well it just goes to see how emotionally draining having a son like Sakamoto. He refused to seek jobs for years, and living cost most likely paid by family, physically violent and emotionally abusive to both his father and mother, without showing even a tiny thought how he is hurting them or trying to understand their situation (of course he could not see that his dad is already fired and family finance is going down the drain, and he just chose to abuse his dad more). If there is a person to hate, hate Sakamoto not his victims. What his mom did may be really bad for a parent to do, but she is in a very harsh situation.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 2, 2012 11:11 PM

Sep 2011
Rykee said:
Oh rly! now they are scared of some komodo dragons ( i'm guessing that the lizards at the end was komodo dragons)...
Just blow up the fuckers !

I'm very sure about it
Komodos are very poisonous and strong. However, they seems not to be too fast.
So, just blow em' up with a timer bomb and run
Kon'nichiwa!
Ogenkidesuka?

For those who play 3DS, please add my Friend Code
0662-3506-8849
Nov 3, 2012 3:14 AM

Jun 2010
a little peek wouldn't hurt RIGT??
man, this i'm loving this show even more now ^^
Nov 3, 2012 3:27 AM

Sep 2012
meepsheep said:
This is the most interesting one for me this fall and my second favourite so far. :3 So far, I'm loving it and the main characters. 5/5

Sakamoto is a good guy. I would want to meet him if I was stuck in real life Btooom. :P

Well, he would probably want to 'meet' your panties, so maybe you can get along.
Nov 3, 2012 3:41 AM
The Priest Esser

Nov 2011
MusashiRose said:
Mika_Inamori said:
Oh man the blonde girl is so simple minded and the main guy is a creep wtf. Shameless cliche unnecessary boob-land-on-your-body scene fanservice despite there being already plenty of disgusting scenes involving sex.

exactly my thought
idk why I was here but I'm prob back to playing Dragon's Dogma 2 again when you read this

Nov 3, 2012 5:26 AM

Jul 2011
Zee530 said:
GOD, this ep felt like 5 mins
Death flag triggered

Same here, these last episodes were really good.
Nov 3, 2012 5:38 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
FInally Himiko joins up with Sakamoto and co.

Komodo Dragons?! Definitely didn't see that one coming.

Japanese men and their panty fetish. LOL.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 3, 2012 6:09 AM

Jan 2008
I think me and Ryouta will have the same exact reaction in that pantsu scene . lol . seriously . He's prolly been playing all his life so he's prolly still a virgin .I salute you for actually resisting it . lol .

And im thinking if how exactly those people in BTOOOM's company made/convinced those people to send someone in that island . Jigoku Shoujo anyone ?

But then I was like wtf in that ending , giant lizards ? the hell . whats next ?
Anyways ,liking this anime so far . ~
Nov 3, 2012 6:16 AM

Mar 2011
I didn't expect that the animal is Komodo dragon
Scary...
Nov 3, 2012 7:50 AM
Mar 2012
that old fart is gonna die, 100 bucks
Nov 3, 2012 11:30 AM

Jun 2012
That was another amazing episode. I just thought that with all of her BIMs and her aggressiveness, he would have taken all of her supplies and bombs and left her, instead of caring for her. Of course we knew that they were destined to meet, though. I guess that next episode, we'll get to see how that guy ended up there, maybe ( although I'm not sure it'll be too deep). Again, great episode. This series is so great, I'm sad it will only have 12 episodes instead of 25 or 26.
5/5.

Nov 3, 2012 12:56 PM

Feb 2012
MmMm Himiko animated = omnomnom

One of the sexiest blondes in anime/manga ;D
Nov 3, 2012 2:17 PM

Aug 2011
Komodo dragons?

lol.
Nov 3, 2012 3:00 PM

Jan 2011
If I remember correctly those are called komodo dragons and they only live on a few islands on the world.
It was nice to see how much detail they put in them, as well as all the other nature in this show.
When Ryouta wanted to rape her I wanted to rate this 1/10 for a second... seriously.
Great episode, but next episode will probably be a lot better. The preview is really promising.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 3, 2012 3:31 PM

Jan 2008
Wtf'd at the komodo's, though reasonable I guess. Might give us an idea of where they're at, that or the game masters just put them there.

Next episode preview... I can kinda guess what'll happen.
Nov 3, 2012 3:56 PM

Dec 2011
this ep was kinda funny XD
Nov 3, 2012 5:31 PM

Sep 2012
Really though? ugh the stupid fan service scene ruined this episode for me.

If you're trapped on an island and being forced to murder people, survive with little food, and constantly be on the look out for people who want to violently murder you, is the first thing on your mind going to be "hey let me see this gurls pantsu lol heehehe" ? Especially after she just tried to kill you?

Come on. Like how old is the main character? 12? For me, it made him look no different than the fat gross guy that almost raped Himiko. I guess it just shows this show's target audience: creepy otakus who are only interested in boobs, panties, and explosions.

It made me roll my eyes. I thought this was supposed to be a serious show. But I guess nothing can be popular or entertaining in Japan without some panties being shown. ugh

Everything else was great though! 4/5 episode.

And lol giant lizards. This made me think of the Hunger Games..idk why
Nov 3, 2012 7:11 PM

Oct 2009
the blonde girl smells good damn, i have to try too <.< !

ssf4ae (pc) : misterCybou
sc2 : CybE // 665
Nov 3, 2012 8:07 PM

Jan 2008
Red_Keys said:

If you're trapped on an island and being forced to murder people, survive with little food, and constantly be on the look out for people who want to violently murder you, is the first thing on your mind going to be "hey let me see this gurls pantsu lol heehehe" ? Especially after she just tried to kill you?

Come on. Like how old is the main character? 12? For me, it made him look no different than the fat gross guy that almost raped Himiko. I guess it just shows this show's target audience: creepy otakus who are only interested in boobs, panties, and explosions.

It made me roll my eyes. I thought this was supposed to be a serious show. But I guess nothing can be popular or entertaining in Japan without some panties being shown. ugh

Just goes to show you the main character is one of those creepy otakus. The so called fanservice this episode is no where near the level of mature content in the previous episodes, not sure why your complaining now.
Nov 3, 2012 8:32 PM

Feb 2012
Red_Keys said:

Everything else was great though! 4/5 episode.

And lol giant lizards. This made me think of the Hunger Games..idk why
Hey man, if there's a hot ass chick laying unconscious in front of me with her pantsu showing, I'd be tempted to sneak-a-peek just like Sakamoto. Doesn't matter what the situation is currently. It's perfectly normal for a healthy straight guy, ESPECIALLY if you're trapped on an island with no law enforcement.

What truly baffles me is how it bothers you so much. You act as if it's just 'creepy otakus' that like this kind of stuff, when in actuality, most guys are into it, otaku or not.

You sound like those people that complain when they see sex or a naked female body in video games/movies, yet when it comes to violence and blowing shit up it's perfectly fine.

Sup with those double standards? Violence doesn't ruin it for you ( Srsly, people being blown to pieces ), yet something as natural as hormones raging at the sight of a beautiful unconscious girl does?

How's THAT for an eye roller?
YveseNov 3, 2012 8:35 PM
Nov 3, 2012 11:26 PM

Sep 2012
First, I wasn't thaatt mad about it. Like I said, I just rolled my eyes. It's not like I'm dropping the show or anything. I just like to rant (clearly lol).

And Second, I love hot ass babes just as much as the next guy. Haha don't get me wrong, naked chicks don't bother me. It's just that the scene in this episode kinda disappointed me. It felt cheap and out of place.

The scenes in previous episodes were acceptable to me because it made sense to the story. Having your clothes ripped off generally goes hand-in-hand with being (almost) raped. But this scene was just annoying.

Not so much that it showed her panties, (I would have been completely fine with just a panty shot), but Sakamoto's actions. I know that he only lifted the skirt up a little bit and didn't actually do anything, but it still made me lose respect for him.

And that is where my problem lies. The scene was just an excuse to show off Himiko's panties, and in turn sacrificed what respect I had for Sakamoto.

But I guess you could argue that that's his character from the beginning; an otaku creep. Then it wouldn't really be out of character...so I guess I should just shut up now lol. I just find it challenging to root for a character that disappoints me. (and I really liked him up until that point, but just for that scene it threw me off and he lost some respect.)

And sorry if I sound rude, but if your first thought after seeing an unconscious, attractive woman who just shouted at you that all men are trash and tried to kill you, in the middle of a desert island where you literally have to watch your back 24/7 and fight for your own survival, would be "let's see what her underwear looks like!!1", than you have the maturity of a horny 7th grader.
Nov 4, 2012 12:03 AM

Sep 2012
Red_Keys said:
Not so much that it showed her panties, (I would have been completely fine with just a panty shot), but Sakamoto's actions. I know that he only lifted the skirt up a little bit and didn't actually do anything, but it still made me lose respect for him.

And that is where my problem lies. The scene was just an excuse to show off Himiko's panties, and in turn sacrificed what respect I had for Sakamoto.

I agree with Yvese that Sakamoto's action is really natural and human. Not nice or proper action but very natural and understandable. Sakamoto is a human character and in fact we should not have any respect to him given how he treats his parents in real life, but he is gaining our respect through his actions on the island, and we can see him always struggle between what is the appropriate thing for him to do. In that scene, it just goes to show how tempting and attractive Himiko is, and again we see Sakamoto struggle. In fact I had expected he would actually touch her before he pulled back himself -- that would be still an understandable thing to happen. My respect for him (his self-control) actually gained as he pulled away before that.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 4, 2012 12:39 AM

Sep 2012
symbv said:

I agree with Yvese that Sakamoto's action is really natural and human. Not nice or proper action but very natural and understandable. Sakamoto is a human character and in fact we should not have any respect to him given how he treats his parents in real life, but he is gaining our respect through his actions on the island, and we can see him always struggle between what is the appropriate thing for him to do. In that scene, it just goes to show how tempting and attractive Himiko is, and again we see Sakamoto struggle. In fact I had expected he would actually touch her before he pulled back himself -- that would be still an understandable thing to happen. My respect for him (his self-control) actually gained as he pulled away before that.

I agree that having brief sexual desires is human, but what separates respectable people from rapists and molesters is self-control. You praised his self-control, but really the only reason he stopped was because Himiko moved. Lifting up her skirt to see her panties is not what I would consider self-control. And WTF. You think it would be understandable if he decided to continue taking off her clothes while she was unconscious? Wow. I'm sorry, but in my eyes, molesters are molesters. No matter what the setting.

You said he gains our respect through his actions on the island, and you are absolutely correct. Up until this point, my respect for Sakamoto has done nothing but gone up. But then he decided to throw self-control to the wind, and thus lost some of my respect. Which was really all I was saying in the beginning. He lost a little bit of my respect, all to give the audience a cheap look at a sexy girl's panties, and that's why it bothered me.
Red_KeysNov 4, 2012 12:43 AM
Nov 4, 2012 1:01 AM

Sep 2012
Red_Keys said:
I agree that having brief sexual desires is human, but what separates respectable people from rapists and molesters is self-control. You praised his self-control, but really the only reason he stopped was because Himiko moved. Lifting up her skirt to see her panties is not what I would consider self-control.
Well, if he does not have self-control, he would have already touched Himiko before she could even move. His pulling away as Himiko showed sign of movement is not just because Himiko moved but because of his realization that he should not be doing this (his struggle).
Red_Keys said:

You think it would be understandable if he decided to continue taking off her clothes while she was unconscious? Wow. I'm sorry, but in my eyes, molesters are molesters. No matter what the setting.
True, but it is all human. I believe that there is always some evil residing in all of us, and it will just take the circumstances and situation to rear its ugly heads. In Sakamoto's case, his sexual desire may be where he has a harder time to control at that moment, hence his struggle. The fact that he had his struggle all the time made him different from that fat otkau, and although he seemed to be losing the fight against his baser desire until the last moment, I think he still retains my respect (who started very low anyway though).

Nov 4, 2012 1:47 AM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
Red_Keys said:
I agree that having brief sexual desires is human, but what separates respectable people from rapists and molesters is self-control. You praised his self-control, but really the only reason he stopped was because Himiko moved. Lifting up her skirt to see her panties is not what I would consider self-control.
Well, if he does not have self-control, he would have already touched Himiko before she could even move. His pulling away as Himiko showed sign of movement is not just because Himiko moved but because of his realization that he should not be doing this (his struggle).
Red_Keys said:

You think it would be understandable if he decided to continue taking off her clothes while she was unconscious? Wow. I'm sorry, but in my eyes, molesters are molesters. No matter what the setting.
True, but it is all human. I believe that there is always some evil residing in all of us, and it will just take the circumstances and situation to rear its ugly heads. In Sakamoto's case, his sexual desire may be where he has a harder time to control at that moment, hence his struggle. The fact that he had his struggle all the time made him different from that fat otkau, and although he seemed to be losing the fight against his baser desire until the last moment, I think he still retains my respect (who started very low anyway though).

Hmmm I think him stopping was not so much a "oh wait, this is wrong! I better stop!" moment, but more of a "Shit! I almost got caught! I better stop!" moment. He didn't really have much of an internal struggle, because he went ahead and started to take her skirt off anyway. That's just how I interpreted the scene..

Take this hypothetical situation. I walk into a clothing store, and see a shirt I really like. But it is too expensive. I think for a moment, "hmm, I could either leave without the shirt, or just steal it! But stealing is wrong. hmmm..but I like the shirt more!" And then put on the shirt and start to leave without paying for it. Then I stop myself because I realize that alarms would go off as soon as I left, and I would get in a ton of trouble. I then quickly put it back and leave.

Would you consider me deserving of respect for internally struggling? No. You would consider me a thief who chickened out. Yes, that would make me different from a devoted thief, but would that make me any more respectable? The intent to steal was still there.
Nov 4, 2012 1:52 AM

May 2011
Isnt the pace like a little bit too fast? Why can't they make it a 26 episode series D: this one has so much potential in it!

Well anyway i liked how this episode is so action packed too, they've got some fluid movements there, and the next one looks kinda intense

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 4, 2012 1:56 AM

Sep 2012
Red_Keys said:

Hmmm I think him stopping was not so much a "oh wait, this is wrong! I better stop!" moment, but more of a "Shit! I almost got caught! I better stop!" moment. He didn't really have much of an internal struggle, because he went ahead and started to take her skirt off anyway. That's just how I interpreted the scene..
Seems our interpretations are different. That would explain why you and I have different conclusion.
Red_Keys said:

Take this hypothetical situation. I walk into a clothing store, and see a shirt I really like. But it is too expensive. I think for a moment, "hmm, I could either leave without the shirt, or just steal it! But stealing is wrong. hmmm..but I like the shirt more!" And then put on the shirt and start to leave without paying for it. Then I stop myself because I realize that alarms would go off as soon as I left, and I would get in a ton of trouble. I then quickly put it back and leave.

Would you consider me deserving of respect for internally struggling? No. You would consider me a thief who chickened out. Yes, that would make me different from a devoted thief, but would that make me any more respectable? The intent to steal was still there.
Depending on the context, you may have had something happen to you so that you want to shoplift. I am talking about the situation in Btoom there. They are in a near hopeless situation and they are far from any civilization; they are back on their own with nobody watching; it is easy to see people regress to their baser desire and instincts. Yet if you are under such state and enter a shop, and still you struggle immensely with yourself with your urge to steal. And at the end you decide not to, you would have my respect too.

Nov 4, 2012 1:45 AM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
Red_Keys said:

Seems our interpretations are different. That would explain why you and I have different conclusion.
Red_Keys said:

Depending on the context, you may have had something happen to you so that you want to shoplift. I am talking about the situation in Btoom there. They are in a near hopeless situation and they are far from any civilization; they are back on their own with nobody watching; it is easy to see people regress to their baser desire and instincts. Yet if you are under such state and enter a shop, and still you struggle immensely with yourself with your urge to steal. And at the end you decide not to, you would have my respect too.

Ok ok ok. This argument has gone on long enough. You have your opinion, I have mine. I will not convince you to change your mind, and you will not convince me to change mine.

I believe we are both looking too much into the situation. The scene (to my interpretation) was supposed to be purely fan-service and comedic relief. My only qualm was that in achieving the fan-service, it portrayed Sakamoto as a pervert, and in my opinion, that is a negative thing. Yes. I see attempting to undress an unconscious girl as a negative thing. The situation may be extreme and desperate, but that is all the more reason why Sakamoto should have had other things on his mind, such as food, or getting the hell away from the crazy bitch that just tried to murder him. That is why I feel the scene is out of place and annoying. It sacrifices character development for panties. It's the kind of immature fan-service gimmick I would expect in an ecchi harem comedy-romance show targeted at 15 year old virgin boys going through puberty.

But like I said, I think we're looking into the scene too deeply, and taking it too seriously. The scene wasn't supposed to give us much about Sakamoto's character, or be some deep scene about the internal human struggle in a desperate situation, but rather just a look at sexy Himiko's panties.
Nov 4, 2012 1:57 AM

Sep 2012
Red_Keys said:
I believe we are both looking too much into the situation. The scene (to my interpretation) was supposed to be purely fan-service and comedic relief. My only qualm was that in achieving the fan-service, it portrayed Sakamoto as a pervert, and in my opinion, that is a negative thing.
Actually as much as I see fan service, I do not see comedy in it. And I would say at least the author does not just show the fan service like she trips and has her skirt torn, something like that. At least it is fan service shown as part of the story proper.

Nov 4, 2012 3:54 AM

Sep 2011
Oh man giant lizards. Look like Komodo Dragons.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2012

142 by project_ain »»
Mar 28, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Nov 15, 2012

158 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Nov 8, 2012

140 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2012

197 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2012

142 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 8:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.