MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Producer of Little Busters Hints Continuation After Ep 26

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
 
Pages (6) « 0.2 1.2 [2.2] 3.2 4.2 » ... Last »
10-31-12, 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 549
I wish these things happened with series that actually deserve it.
When is Spice & wolf's director gonna come out and say "Hey guys, I know 2 seasons isn't enough to animate 10 novels" ?
Sigh...
 
10-31-12, 12:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 3481
oh well the more the better i say
 
10-31-12, 12:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
This is awesome! The more the better, especially for an anime like Little Busters. I'm dreading the flood of ignorant people commenting about how LB is garbage and how it shouldn't have anymore episodes. Little Busters is a magnificent gem and people shouldn't throw it off so early.
 
10-31-12, 12:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 8364
fertygo said:

Btw question for the fan, so the best moment/exciting moment not gonna appear in these 2 cour of episode or what? Thing only became good in "2nd season material" or something like that?



If you mean by "best moment" is like from Clannad After Story(Though you haven't watch Clannad/AS), then yes. But on this 2 cour series, we will see the drama of each heroine.

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.
 
10-31-12, 12:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 17249
It better be good then.
 
10-31-12, 12:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 138
Sweet, this is great news. :D
 
10-31-12, 1:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2341
Exinnocence said:
Shouldn't they have thought of this before they animated the series?

YES.

my guess is that its a movie


 
10-31-12, 1:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2078
supermegasonic said:
Exinnocence said:
Shouldn't they have thought of this before they animated the series?

YES.

my guess is that its a movie


They obviously thought of it before the series since Saya, who only appears after Refrain, is in the original trailer.

 
10-31-12, 1:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 8364
RyanSaotome said:
supermegasonic said:
Exinnocence said:
Shouldn't they have thought of this before they animated the series?

YES.

my guess is that its a movie


They obviously thought of it before the series since Saya, who only appears after Refrain, is in the original trailer.


I think you quoted a wrong person. :P


But then again, since they're talking about episodes, I don't think it'll be a Movie or OVA.

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.
 
10-31-12, 1:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
Sa-chan_ said:
I think you quoted a wrong person. :P

It applies to both, since the second person was agreeing with the first.

But then again, since they're talking about episodes, I don't think it'll be a Movie or OVA.

Could still be an OVA if talking in "episodes". But TV series is most likely.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
10-31-12, 1:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 8364
jmal said:
Sa-chan_ said:
I think you quoted a wrong person. :P

It applies to both, since the second person was agreeing with the first.



Yeah I recognize, I ignored the "YES" part. >_>





jmal said:

Could still be an OVA if talking in "episodes". But TV series is most likely.


Indeed but I'm also thinking that TV series is most likely than OVA.

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.
 
10-31-12, 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1124
They better not troll us; but obviously they won't because they can make a lot of money from Refrain.

Anyway this is GREAT news to hear. So far I love LB; loved Clannad as well so I have faith in Key that LB will be awesome! And of course more LB is even more awesome.
 
10-31-12, 1:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 484
dtshyk said:
He said "We know it's impossible to cover the whole story with the current pace.
By that and the overall positive reactions in here I'd make the guess that it's just me thinking the pacing of Little Busters! is incredibely slow..
I have it already on hold because of that.. it's not that I dislike it but the pace feels so painfully slow. Some jokes and basically nothing else is happening (I spoilered myself btw and roughly know what's to come).. Okay, we're just a couple of episodes in but this is a rather common "problem" with an anime that has >20 episodes. :x
And now news about even more? Meh.
 
10-31-12, 1:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 8364
nantuko said:
dtshyk said:
He said "We know it's impossible to cover the whole story with the current pace.
By that and the overall positive reactions in here I'd make the guess that it's just me thinking the pacing of Little Busters! is incredibely slow..
I have it already on hold because of that.. it's not that I dislike it but the pace feels so painfully slow. Some jokes and basically nothing else is happening (I spoilered myself btw and roughly know what's to come).. Okay, we're just a couple of episodes in but this is a rather common "problem" with an anime that has >20 episodes. :x
And now news about even more? Meh.


About the news saying there will be more means they will adapt the additional heroines and an another story that's somehow similar to Clannad's After Story. LB is really long if you ask me because of the number of heroines and the length of their stories.
Modified by Tennouji_, 10-31-12, 2:11 PM

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.
 
10-31-12, 1:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 672
Now I can be completely calm. Well done, J.C. Staff. ^^
 
10-31-12, 2:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 530
Little Busters! Ecstasy hentai OVAs. Do want!
 
10-31-12, 2:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 8364
SurferDude said:
Little Busters! Ecstasy hentai OVAs. Do want!


LOL. With this OST: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eulkqKO8ROM

It seems I'm going to die of laughter.

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.
 
10-31-12, 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2439
Great! im really enjoying it so far.
 
10-31-12, 3:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3269
Good news for the fans :D
 
10-31-12, 3:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 976
Exciting but I hate then the do odd numbers of OVA's and do movies that have wierd timelines ect. I'm hoping for a actual season.....not likley probably
 
10-31-12, 3:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 151
I'm so happy Refrain is most likely getting it's own season. I was a bit nervous about the limit of 26 episodes, but now I have complete faith that this is going to be a great adaption.
 
10-31-12, 3:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 540
This is quite reassuring. :)
Dies Irae! :)
 
10-31-12, 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 4347
I'm hoping they make a movie animated by Kyoto Animation. So far, 100% of their movies have been masterful. Plus, they're the undisputed kings of VN adaptations. Although JC staff are very close.
 
10-31-12, 4:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 540
SquadmemberRitsu said:
I'm hoping they make a movie animated by Kyoto Animation. So far, 100% of their movies have been masterful. Plus, they're the undisputed kings of VN adaptations. Although JC staff are very close.

You must be right.
Dies Irae! :)
 
10-31-12, 5:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 57
i am a happy man.
 
10-31-12, 6:15 PM
Forum Moderator
Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 7464
SquadmemberRitsu said:
I'm hoping they make a movie animated by Kyoto Animation. So far, 100% of their movies have been masterful. Plus, they're the undisputed kings of VN adaptations. Although JC staff are very close.


J.C Staff "Close" to kings of VN adaptations? Lolwut.
 
10-31-12, 8:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 123
Tyrel said:
SquadmemberRitsu said:
I'm hoping they make a movie animated by Kyoto Animation. So far, 100% of their movies have been masterful. Plus, they're the undisputed kings of VN adaptations. Although JC staff are very close.


J.C Staff "Close" to kings of VN adaptations? Lolwut.

Did they even made a Visual Novel adaption besides LB?
 
10-31-12, 8:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 118
Perplex said:
Tyrel said:
SquadmemberRitsu said:
I'm hoping they make a movie animated by Kyoto Animation. So far, 100% of their movies have been masterful. Plus, they're the undisputed kings of VN adaptations. Although JC staff are very close.


J.C Staff "Close" to kings of VN adaptations? Lolwut.

Did they even made a Visual Novel adaption besides LB?

I don't think so
 
10-31-12, 8:46 PM
Forum Moderator
Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 7464
lolzteez said:
Perplex said:
Tyrel said:
SquadmemberRitsu said:
I'm hoping they make a movie animated by Kyoto Animation. So far, 100% of their movies have been masterful. Plus, they're the undisputed kings of VN adaptations. Although JC staff are very close.


J.C Staff "Close" to kings of VN adaptations? Lolwut.

Did they even made a Visual Novel adaption besides LB?

I don't think so


Can't tell if that's a VN or not, but it failed in terms of attracting people to it.
 
10-31-12, 9:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5593
Wonder how many episodes it will have in total if 26 episodes isn't enough probably around 50~60?

Well at least I something to fill my Key void since AB! ended for quite a while.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"
 
10-31-12, 9:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1737
With how fucking awesome it's going now, this makes me SUPER HAPPY.

Really.

I'm not even kidding.
 
10-31-12, 9:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 252
Tyrel said:
lolzteez said:
Perplex said:
Tyrel said:
SquadmemberRitsu said:
I'm hoping they make a movie animated by Kyoto Animation. So far, 100% of their movies have been masterful. Plus, they're the undisputed kings of VN adaptations. Although JC staff are very close.


J.C Staff "Close" to kings of VN adaptations? Lolwut.

Did they even made a Visual Novel adaption besides LB?

I don't think so


Can't tell if that's a VN or not, but it failed in terms of attracting people to it.


Tsukihime is considered a disgrace to VN adaptations, so fans like to joke about it not actually existing There is no Tsukihime anime.
Modified by ActualGLoRY, 10-31-12, 10:05 PM
 
10-31-12, 10:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 884
2nd season and ovas please. X3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
10-31-12, 11:19 PM

Online
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3780
ALL OF MY YES!
 
10-31-12, 11:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 95
Hooray! More episodes :3
And they all lived happily ever after.
May evweyfing fall tu darkness!

 
11-01-12, 12:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 811
theres no chance kyoto is picking up refrain.

they already showed scenes of refrain in the anime. the art style's the same
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Website: Check us out for weekly releases!
 
11-01-12, 2:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 710
Well that's nice to hear.
 
11-01-12, 5:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 540
Aono-kun said:
Well that's nice to hear.

Yeah, it is. :)
Dies Irae! :)
 
11-01-12, 6:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 944
So this will be like Fate/Zero and Jormungand? When episode 26 finishes they will take a break for finish, probably the last scenario and the Ex girls?
 
11-01-12, 8:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1423
They're doing the same thing as with Persona 4. More money with story ending delivered via special episodes.
 
11-01-12, 8:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 63
hmph... i am very sorry but with the current not so so episodes of the little busters, i will think of this announcement as a consolation for their failure to show an idea of story which majority of anime fans in japan, and the NON VN players/fans wanted to see in first 3 or 4 episodes.

anyway the story is officially into the routes now with komari being the first. my bench test is that it should reach the emotional intensity of clannad episode 9 since it is the episode (for me) where the anime, solidified its name as one of the greatest title in its time.

but well assuming, assuming they fail to reach the expectations of the many after 9 episodes, what will happen to little busters then? dropped then picked up later in the series by the fans or when the story finally showed up? of course VN players will stay faithful unless the worst happens.
Modified by TheFactSheet, 11-01-12, 8:40 AM
 
11-01-12, 10:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 407
...Why?

 
11-01-12, 11:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 10527
^ Why?
Because many people do not think the same as you do.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
 
11-01-12, 12:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1566
Great, I hope the whole game gets animated. EX paths too.

undead_blopa said:
They're doing the same thing as with Persona 4. More money with story ending delivered via special episodes.


Persona 4 true ending was in the bluray edition. I believe Little Busters will have a second season, not dvd/bluray ending content.

Sign by Attena.
 
11-01-12, 12:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3003
Considering Clannad got 47 episodes ( With extra eps for Kyou and Tomoyo ), why would anyone think LB wouldn't get close to the same amount?

Key's working with J.C so I thought this was expected.
 
11-01-12, 1:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1411
SSC_Exin said:
Shouldn't they have thought of this before they animated the series?


They did as stated in their first announcement of the adaption, this message was just to ease the worries of the fans lols
note; please send me a message with a link to your reply if you reply to my post!
 
11-01-12, 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 233
Nachotee said:
I wish these things happened with series that actually deserve it.
When is Spice & wolf's director gonna come out and say "Hey guys, I know 2 seasons isn't enough to animate 10 novels" ?
Sigh...


Unfortunately I think there's almost zero chance of Spice and Wolf getting finished off. The novels have now finished and weren't popular enough and the 2nd season didn't sell well enough. The best time to do Spice and Wolf S3 would have been around when the last 2 novels coming out. Just buy the novels. They are slowly getting released in english
 
11-01-12, 5:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 113
Will the 'continuation' be Little Busters: Refrain or will they animate the EX routes?
 
11-01-12, 5:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1180
Good news... If it is true.
 
11-01-12, 5:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 8364
k-Tek said:
Will the 'continuation' be Little Busters: Refrain or will they animate the EX routes?


Both.

icantfeelmyarms said:
...Why?



You know nothing about the whole content but I don't mind about your complain to the art.

Linkark07 said:
So this will be like Fate/Zero and Jormungand? When episode 26 finishes they will take a break for finish, probably the last scenario and the Ex girls?


Yes probably.

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (6) « 0.2 1.2 [2.2] 3.2 4.2 » ... Last »