MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Producer of Little Busters Hints Continuation After Ep 26
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Producer of Little Busters Hints Continuation After Ep 26

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
10-31-12, 7:26 AM

As I was saying in the other topic, after it was confirmed they were going 3 episodes per route, there was absolutely no way they'd be able to fit it in 26 episodes. Glad to see they won't be trying to rush it.

10-31-12, 8:10 AM

SO which means is it second season? or an OVA? or an extended episode?
Dear Shiina Mashiro! Best Wishes to us <3

10-31-12, 8:12 AM

Now for a partnership with Crunchy :P

10-31-12, 8:13 AM

KuRiZenT said:
SO which means is it second season? or an OVA? or an extended episode?

2nd series called Little Busters: Refrain most likely, similar to how Clannad had its After Story. At the pace they're going, I projected other day they'd need about 38-42 episodes.

10-31-12, 8:26 AM

looks like little busters: refrain is pretty much a guarantee now, as well as the EX routes. ill happily wait for that announcement at the end of episode 26. :)

10-31-12, 8:30 AM

well, sounds like they aren't messing around.

10-31-12, 8:30 AM

It was meant to be <3

10-31-12, 8:32 AM

AWESOME!!!

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"

10-31-12, 8:37 AM

I'm guessing Refrain will be another 26 episodes.

Saya's route could be 10 episodes alone, and then Rin2 and Refrain would take up the rest.

10-31-12, 8:42 AM

GaZsTiC said:

Saya's route could be 10 episodes alone, and then Rin2 and Refrain would take up the rest.

You also forgot that they will also adapt Kanata's and Sasami's.

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.

10-31-12, 8:45 AM

Sa-chan_ said:
GaZsTiC said:

Their routes could potentially be animated in the current series.

10-31-12, 8:46 AM

GaZsTiC said:
Sa-chan_ said:
GaZsTiC said:

Their routes could potentially be animated in the current series.

It won't fit. :X

Plus, if you watched the trailer, there are no signs of including Kanata's and Sasami's in the current series.

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.

10-31-12, 8:59 AM

LOLOOLOLOL, Cheap bait after the pre-order going down to Muv-luv : TE road.

10-31-12, 9:01 AM

Hell yeah baby (y) That's more like it xD

Little Busters! <3

My Anime Lists: AniDB & MAL

10-31-12, 9:21 AM

fertygo said:

Not an entirely unwarranted comparison, but Little Busters! is doing better than Total Eclipse was at an equivalent point.

LB! has been up for 590 hourly updates on Stalker, and has averaged #73 in that time, with a max ranking of #165 and min of #6.
TE at the same point has averaged #94, with a max ranking of #316 and min of #3.

A good 21 spots higher in average rank, during a busier season, is probably significant, plus TE fell faster and harder. But again, it's a somewhat reasonable comparison to make (huge initial ranking followed by steady decline even weeks into the anime's broadcast), if perhaps premature in the specifics.

That aside, I don't understand how correcting the misunderstandings of a large number of viewers is "cheap bait". I'm appreciative that they corrected people who jumped to conclusions about the length.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/

10-31-12, 9:52 AM

cool but it better dont end on a cliffhanger!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU

10-31-12, 9:54 AM

jmal said:
fertygo said:

Not an entirely unwarranted comparison, but Little Busters! is doing better than Total Eclipse was at an equivalent point.

LB! has been up for 590 hourly updates on Stalker, and has averaged #73 in that time, with a max ranking of #165 and min of #6.
TE at the same point has averaged #94, with a max ranking of #316 and min of #3.

A good 21 spots higher in average rank, during a busier season, is probably significant, plus TE fell faster and harder. But again, it's a somewhat reasonable comparison to make (huge initial ranking followed by steady decline even weeks into the anime's broadcast), if perhaps premature in the specifics.

That aside, I don't understand how correcting the misunderstandings of a large number of viewers is "cheap bait". I'm appreciative that they corrected people who jumped to conclusions about the length.
I just being a dick.

But I think they want get fan response too. I wonder if there's no change in the plan if the sales not too hot.

Btw question for the fan, so the best moment/exciting moment not gonna appear in these 2 cour of episode or what? Thing only became good in "2nd season material" or something like that?

I want to watch this but bored as hell with first 2 episode, and I damn sure don't want to wait until 2nd season to see if its became "worth it".

10-31-12, 10:05 AM

This makes me incredibly happy. :)
Though I've only played the original little busters, I know about Saya and the additional Sasami and Katana routes and what happends in them (looking up the images and stories, lol) I'm happy that they will cover Little busters in its entirety ^_^.

I hope people that haven't played the VN will stick around long enough to see how amazing this series really is.

10-31-12, 10:16 AM

Sounds good.

10-31-12, 10:33 AM

fertygo said:

Btw question for the fan, so the best moment/exciting moment not gonna appear in these 2 cour of episode or what? Thing only became good in "2nd season material" or something like that?

I want to watch this but bored as hell with first 2 episode, and I damn sure don't want to wait until 2nd season to see if its became "worth it".

Just like many KEY works, the common route of LB is purely SoL moments and moves pretty slow, however its purpose it to let you get familiar with the characters and show you the relationships between them. The individual character arcs are of course more dramatic and serious but like you have heard the true highlight and what makes LB as a whole a very good is the revelation of the secret of the world and the events after it (just like After Story brings the heaviest drama in Clannad). Refrain is basically where everything gets tied together and makes the experience worth it and imo puts this title about Clannad.

"Good things come to those who wait" is a good way to go about when watching LB. If you want to keep watching I guess it will depend on how much you can enjoy the individual character arcs in this first season.
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA? :D
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices