MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Producer of Little Busters Hints Continuation After Ep 26
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Producer of Little Busters Hints Continuation After Ep 26

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (14) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »
02-10-13, 6:35 PM

It was an intentional choice by JC Staff, and the right one. It wouldn't make sense in the anime format if Riki was going around dating all the girls at the same time. With the VN, yo have to start a new game once you finish each route so the story doesn't carry over, so it makes more sense to do romance.

It coulda done the format like Amagami did I guess, but it wouldn't make sense with the common route thrown in there too.

02-10-13, 10:55 PM

Call me once the anime is finish; in this type of story, your opinion is is invalid unless you've played the game and know the entire story already. Then again, you will probably be too bias on how the show is not the game so I guess waiting til the anime draws to an end is the only choice.

Also, the Amagami format is a horrible idea. The biggest problem with that show is that the routes were WAY to short, the characters and their relationship didn't have time to develop enough at all so I just didn't give a rat's ass about them. Didn't help that the MC was your typical nondescript harem protagonist that begs the question "why are these two in a relationship again?" even further. The good thing though, is that the series is a dating sim so it stories were so unspectacular that the format didn't hurt the original script all that much. Anyways, the format would completely destroy the amazing plot that the people who've played the game claim this series have.

02-11-13, 1:38 AM

RyanSaotome said:
It was an intentional choice by JC Staff, and the right one. It wouldn't make sense in the anime format if Riki was going around dating all the girls at the same time. With the VN, yo have to start a new game once you finish each route so the story doesn't carry over, so it makes more sense to do romance.

School Days 2 anyone? LOL
The News Club: Quality News and discussion (BD/DVD, CDs, manga, novels, games), and sales data (daily, weekly, half-yearly, yearly).

02-11-13, 3:51 AM

hpulley said:
RyanSaotome said:

02-12-13, 2:39 PM

mitch3315 said:
hpulley said:
RyanSaotome said:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Ghostony said:
Just did a quick skim.. Mahou Shojo is targeted to pedophile muslim extremists that live in california

02-24-13, 2:40 PM

OMG Yes!!!! Thank you XD.

02-24-13, 2:42 PM

Now that is sigh of relief!
'Once an Arsenal man, always an Arsenal man.' - Bob Wilson.

03-10-13, 8:57 AM

RyanSaotome said:

It coulda done the format like Amagami did I guess, but it wouldn't make sense with the common route thrown in there too.

Had they done that they could have easily made a school days with friendship and moe...Thank god they didn't...

03-10-13, 9:23 AM

MAL now shows 25 episodes. Does that mean we'll never get this announcement?! Nooo!

03-10-13, 10:44 AM

RyanSaotome said:
MAL now shows 25 episodes. Does that mean we'll never get this announcement?! Nooo!
MAL got it wrong. TV guide magazines in Japan show 26 episodes with the last episode to be aired on Apr 6th. The last episode has Riki suddenly becoming the team leader.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

03-10-13, 10:55 AM

hope they add some romance to it
"Non sibi sed patriae"

03-10-13, 10:59 AM

symbv said:
RyanSaotome said:
MAL got it wrong. TV guide magazines in Japan show 26 episodes with the last episode to be aired on Apr 6th. The last episode has Riki suddenly becoming the team leader.

Yeah I figured, the DVD/BD Vol. 9 has episodes 25-26 as well, and it wouldn't count the OVA as episode 26 since you need to send in the receipts for all 9 volumes to get it.

03-10-13, 1:56 PM

RyanSaotome said:

I don't think so.

Even if this season really ends with episode 25 or it's still episode 26, either way we're still getting an announcement about the continuation after the last episode of this season.

-Fuji- said:
hope they add some romance to it

It's confirmed that season 1 had no romance. You should probably wait for season 2.

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.

03-19-13, 7:27 AM

There's no way we'd be done after this coming season. Give them time, they're working on something really good in the making and hell I could give less of a damn if they don't live up to VN expectations/artwork.

For one, I actually think this adaptation is strong despite my previous skepticism.

03-23-13, 4:47 AM

guess u can call that "good news....."

03-23-13, 7:27 AM

RisingCascade said:
There's no way we'd be done after this coming season. Give them time, they're working on something really good in the making and hell I could give less of a damn if they don't live up to VN expectations/artwork.

For one, I actually think this adaptation is strong despite my previous skepticism.

I love the anime! Even without romance I find it is very emotional, highly engaging, funny, very rewatchable. Definitely deserves its sales though I know the producers wish they were even higher.
Modified by hpulley, 03-29-13, 3:00 AM
The News Club: Quality News and discussion (BD/DVD, CDs, manga, novels, games), and sales data (daily, weekly, half-yearly, yearly).

03-28-13, 9:58 PM

https://twitter.com/litbus_anime/statuses/317285350244503553

The official twitter account is telling people to make sure they watch the final minute of Episode 26.

A trailer and announcement for Refrain, perhaps?

03-29-13, 3:01 AM

RyanSaotome said:

The official twitter account is telling people to make sure they watch the final minute of Episode 26.

I am surprised every anime watcher doesn't know this already: ALWAYS WATCH TO THE VERY END OF ANIME EPISODES, ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE!!!!!

There are people who didn't watch the last few minutes of Angel Beats...

03-29-13, 12:38 PM

hpulley said:
RyanSaotome said:

I am surprised every anime watcher doesn't know this already: ALWAYS WATCH TO THE VERY END OF ANIME EPISODES, ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE!!!!!

There are people who didn't watch the last few minutes of Angel Beats...

My friend didn't do that yesterday, and completely missed the ending with
I don't insult people. I just insult their shitty opinions and everything they stand for~

Editor for Refrain Subs

Little Busters Anime Foreshadowing, Implicit Dialogue and Explanations
(MAJOR SPOILERS): http://imgur.com/a/fSJLK

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (14) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices