Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2008 5:44 PM
Jul 2007
Hi all of you and welcome to showbiz fans!

Dont expect there to have much activity in this thread, but i still like knowing about new members.

So if you're new, just come hope in to say hi. =) Don't be shy and am sure no one will bite you.*nudges*
VARIAchanJun 7, 2010 4:59 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 4, 2008 4:00 AM

Jul 2008
Koa said:

Dont expect there to have much activity in this thread, but i still like knowing about new members.

So if you're new, just come hope in to say hi. =) Don't be shy and am sure no one will bite you.*nudges*

..^^nice.
HmM..i'm not well with introductions..but hey it wont hurt right??.lol

Hi Koa..hi aLL!..hOpe many would join your club.
I love reading manga..glad to join this club.^__^
Nov 4, 2008 4:07 AM
Jul 2007
Glad to see you here, yeah i love reading manga too.
Nov 4, 2008 5:04 AM
Apr 2008
Hi Koa and freefall! You can call me Neta ^^
I really like reading manga as well [more than watching anime, if you be honest ^^;;].

I really like Skip Beat! - the manga that got me to love showbiz manga and anime. Sooo funny! I started watching the anime too :D
Nov 4, 2008 6:45 AM

Jul 2008
Koa said:
Glad to see you here, yeah i love reading manga too.

..^^doOzo yoroshiku.^___^
Nov 4, 2008 6:49 AM

Jul 2008
Pieta said:
Hi Koa and freefall! You can call me Neta ^^
I really like reading manga as well [more than watching anime, if you be honest ^^;;].

I really like Skip Beat! - the manga that got me to love showbiz manga and anime. Sooo funny! I started watching the anime too :D

..^^hello Neta!! Hajimemashite!
Heard about the manga but hadn't really read it.
Is the anime nice??^^
I hate to admit it but sometimes animes deviate from the mangas where they came from..>_<.
That's why i also prefer reading mangas..lol.

Nov 4, 2008 9:32 AM
Apr 2008
The anime's really good! I didn't like the art style of the manga much, but it was so funny I just had to keep reading it. In the anime, it preserves the funnishness [ehehe ><;;] of the manga and kinda tones down the bad art.

You should definitely watch it! :3
Nov 4, 2008 2:13 PM
Jul 2007
lol i dont think the art was bad for skip beat in the manga. athought sometimes for the eyes it could have looked better : ( So far their going along with the manga.
Nov 4, 2008 4:45 PM

Jul 2008
..^^hmM.

Just checked the manga and there were already 130 chapters.
Is it too late for me to read the manga??.>_<.lol.
Makes me interested though..^__^
Nov 4, 2008 6:24 PM
Jul 2007
its never too late = P
Nov 4, 2008 7:01 PM

Jul 2008
Koa said:
its never too late = P

..^^wakeke..better yet than never i presume..XD
Nov 4, 2008 7:36 PM

Oct 2008
Hm? I don't think the art is bad for Skip Beat but I think the mangaka from time to time draws the manga a little darker than necessary... but I chalk it up to the influence of her other work Tokyo Crazy Paradise which is about Japanese Mafia ^_^;;

Hi I'm new I will want to go with the name Seina or Seren, take your pick.

Actually I joined this group because I was hoping someone can help me find this manga title which I forgot the name of. It is actually about a radio personality. Main girl has a nice voice and was recruited to become a radio personality, but she didn't want it to effect or job so most of her friends and classmates did not know she was the radio personality they liked so much and so on and so forth. It has Angel's Voice kind of vibe but a lot less dramatic.
Nov 5, 2008 3:40 AM
Jul 2007
does it seem to be old or new? names of chars? anything that can be of help to us.
Nov 5, 2008 12:25 PM

Jan 2008
I'm sorry if I'm interrupting any conversations. -_-

I'm here to introduce myself (<--lol!). I'm Zan-chan (not my real name), and I'm 15 years old highschooler who loves - and is quite obsessed - with mangas! I'm not really into animes. Probably because it takes more time watching one than reading a manga. And I'm not exactly a very free person. Having school and training. I just realised that I'm ranting.. So I'm going to stop now. :]

Nov 5, 2008 1:25 PM

Oct 2008
I believe it's pretty old. I read it at the same time as Tenshi no Koe but I can be older than that series. I'm sorry I can give any more information as I was reading it in Chinese and it has been so long I don't even quite remember the series character names and title except for the overall plot of the series.
Nov 5, 2008 7:44 PM

Jul 2008
..^^coOL..you read Chinese manga
..I can only read those that are already scanlated.lol
Nov 5, 2008 7:49 PM

Jul 2008
purpleXmisty said:
I'm sorry if I'm interrupting any conversations. -_-

I'm here to introduce myself (<--lol!). I'm Zan-chan (not my real name), and I'm 15 years old highschooler who loves - and is quite obsessed - with mangas! I'm not really into animes. Probably because it takes more time watching one than reading a manga. And I'm not exactly a very free person. Having school and training. I just realised that I'm ranting.. So I'm going to stop now. :]

..^__^two-thumbs for you purpleXmisty!!
I also read manga because i finish them easily than animes.lol
Nov 7, 2008 9:22 AM

May 2008
Hi everyone!

I'm so glad there's a showbiz group..
coz i noticed i've enjoyed those mangas i've read that's in showbiz :)
Nov 7, 2008 8:22 PM
Jul 2007
Well there is another one. . .before this one but no one really talked in it and it was updates. so i got impatient. Am a very impatient person . . .

And WELCOME = P
Jan 23, 2009 6:03 PM

Dec 2008
Koa said:

Hey Koa and all the others in this group.. my name is Komal but ya'll can just call me Koko.. I'm in college (to which some say it's odd for me to be watching animes or reading mangas but whatever there kinda like reading books, plus I'm more of a visual person than just reading words) =).. I love the Showbiz Genre after of course Reverse Harem (if that counts as a Genre) =S and Historical/Romance.. anyways it's nice to meet/get to know everyone here =)..
Jan 26, 2009 6:53 PM

Apr 2008
Hi! This is the closest thing I could find to a MAL drama club, so I joined! I love the theater arts and enjoy watching plays and musicals. I also do some acting every now and then. I do it for fun, like star in school plays and things like that. I don't plan on pursuing acting as a profession (I'm not *that* good!).
Feb 4, 2009 9:36 AM

Dec 2008
Hi! I'm kinda new here. I came here because I hope to find new interesting manga/anime that are about the world of showbiz.
So..you guys can call me Tony (since everyone calls me that). I hope we'll get along well ^^
Jul 2, 2009 12:34 AM

Jan 2009
Hello! I just joined also. Hajimemashite. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
Sep 11, 2009 7:21 AM

Aug 2007
hi <3
well I too got introduced to the showbiz genre through Skip Beat^^
And reintroduced through The One and Kaleido Star. Did you list Kaleido Star btw? xD

What I like about showbiz stories is essentially the motivation, creativity and success the characters show. And if it's mixed with hilarity and enjoyable characters like Skip Beat and The One or colorful and fascinating fluff like Kaleido Star it's probably in my top list.
Jun 2, 2010 5:45 AM

May 2010
Hiii nice too meet you all! i join because i want to find new mangas from this gnre.. i find it really intersting thoug i really don´t read a lot

Jun 7, 2010 6:49 AM
Jul 2007
welcome to all the new members again well we try to add new stuff but sometimes we dont know all the one that come out so if you know something not on the list please tell us on the comment thingy. ty
Jun 27, 2010 9:11 PM

May 2010
Hi I'm new ^^ I joined because I love manga and anime like these but I only know a few so far (mainly Nana (my favorite), Skip Beat, Honey Hunt, Paradise Kiss, Youth Gone Wild and The One)

I hope I can find some more to watch/read as well as meet other people interested in showbiz anime and manga.

Oh and I'm using these as inspiration cause I wanna be in showbiz too (singing lol)
charidabelleJun 28, 2010 3:04 PM

iSignature
Tumblr[/center]
Jul 1, 2010 2:48 PM
Jul 2007
welcome ^ ^
Aug 8, 2010 1:59 PM

Apr 2009
heyya guys/girls *wave*....been a club member for quite some time but haven't properly introduced myself...

i'm yuyu and i reallyx100 love reading psychological+mystery, supernatural, mature+horror and showbiz manga and anime =X i'm a big fan of skip beat but i'll read all other showbiz manga as many as i could find...lol
Sep 2, 2010 1:28 AM

May 2010
@BlackSakura Welcome!! ^^ I love your icon and signature :)

iSignature
Tumblr[/center]
Oct 2, 2010 10:04 AM

Jan 2010
Hi minna-san...Nice to meet you. I love reading showbiz manga.. I want to find more showbiz manga..

Oct 2, 2010 1:24 PM

Aug 2010
hellooooooo mina.nice to meet u all XP
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Recommend a manga or anime thats about showbiz!

Koa - Nov 2, 2008

19 by hiyorin-tan »»
Sep 9, 2017 1:37 PM

» Your Top 10 Favourite Showbiz Manga/Anime

BlackSakura - Sep 18, 2009

7 by Cainael »»
Dec 29, 2012 11:58 AM

Sticky: » Club Layouts

VARIAchan - Jun 7, 2010

7 by VARIAchan »»
Jul 18, 2010 4:52 PM

» Looking for titles within this genre.

Koa - Nov 5, 2008

1 by StarSidereal »»
Apr 23, 2010 3:26 AM

» Not in Myanimelist

Koa - Nov 2, 2008

0 by Koa »»
Nov 2, 2008 9:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.