Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 3, 2008 3:11 PM

Jul 2008

*Mod edit*
aeroNov 17, 2008 3:35 PM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Nov 3, 2008 8:29 PM

Jan 2008
Interesting episode. Will Mizuki become yandere?
Nov 4, 2008 7:34 AM

Feb 2008
angel999 said:
Pete_CG said:
What does Yandere mean exactly?

just read from wikipedia
here is the link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yandere

DAM AT THE ENDING SCENE
the teacher is going to rape yuko!
Statutory rape and incest!
DOUBLE BONUS POINTS
Nov 4, 2008 11:13 AM

Apr 2008
This episode was wow. A lot of things happening.

So much symbolism and things like that. I kinda guessed Nagi wanted to to to Aus to meet Kuze, since he burned a letter sent by Nagi earlier in the show.
Nov 4, 2008 3:22 PM

Jan 2008
Well I really couldn't care less about Kei or Kyosuke or Chihiro. On a side note

NEEDS MORE MIYAKO.
Pete_CG said:
Doubtful.

Nov 5, 2008 10:00 AM

Oct 2007
Pete_CG said:
That is more than out of question, well at least to me. ef is NOT typical triangle-love drama.
For me, I would make a question, what if Kuze asked Nagi to come all the way here in Australia?

As for Yuuko, I am wondering what was THAT thing anyway? Something that made her went as far as to hit someone because of it. It is also interesting to know that the gloves on her hands wasn't just for show.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 5, 2008 12:24 PM

Aug 2007
Amamiya-sensei sucks. Hated him from the first time that he showed up. He simply has a criminal's face. Agree with Siva, what was in Yuuko's bag? Must have been something precious, perhaps the drawing that Yuu made when she was still young. Ugh, why did Nagi have to show up and saying that she's dating with Kuze? The scene with Kei and Chihiro was very cute! This episode was okay, but not as good as the previous ones...
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Nov 6, 2008 11:17 AM

Oct 2007
Well, while I am still undetermined to whether this season is as emotionally packed as the first, it definitely has some distinguished points. Watching memories was like being introduced to a really big puzzle with pieces here and there. And while you would be able to connect bits and portions of the puzzle, it was still left unfinished. You can tell from the beginning that all the characters were connected together somehow, but you just couldn't say for sure. This was one of those episodes where all the pieces seem to fit together. No wonder so many of the characters never met, they lived in different cities and yet connect by some bond. Nagi's statement at the end threw me on a loop, but then again, on second thought, it all makes sense.

Also something else worth mentioning, there are a few artistic points on how the episodes are laid out which many noticed from memories:

EF - a tale of memories
EF - euphoric field

which is reflected in how SHAFT laid out the episodes:

However, when you look at the episodes we have so far for season two

EF - a tale of melodies
EF - ebullient future

erutuf

Doesn't spell anything, unless of course, you are looking backwards. Then it's clear:

future

Interesting tidbit, but this brings up some questions. If there are only 12 episodes in all, and only 6 remain after the first 6, what is to become of the future? What adjective will describe this season? Will it really be ebullient? It is possible that they will double up a few of the letters like "love / dream" in the last episode of memories. Of course, it is possible that they use a different word to describe the future entirely. Also, what is the significance of spelling it out backwards if the last word is indeed ebullient? Is it to say that we cannot tell how ebullient our future truly is until we are there and are looking back? Perhaps a reflection of what is to be? Or maybe, SHAFT is just screwing around with our minds, but then again, it wouldn't be a first.

Nov 6, 2008 12:42 PM

Jul 2008
AegisReborn said:
Well, while I am still undetermined to whether this season is as emotionally packed as the first, it definitely has some distinguished points. Watching memories was like being introduced to a really big puzzle with pieces here and there. And while you would be able to connect bits and portions of the puzzle, it was still left unfinished. You can tell from the beginning that all the characters were connected together somehow, but you just couldn't say for sure. This was one of those episodes where all the pieces seem to fit together. No wonder so many of the characters never met, they lived in different cities and yet connect by some bond. Nagi's statement at the end threw me on a loop, but then again, on second thought, it all makes sense.

Also something else worth mentioning, there are a few artistic points on how the episodes are laid out which many noticed from memories:

EF - a tale of memories
EF - euphoric field

which is reflected in how SHAFT laid out the episodes:

However, when you look at the episodes we have so far for season two

EF - a tale of melodies
EF - ebullient future

erutuf

Doesn't spell anything, unless of course, you are looking backwards. Then it's clear:

future

Interesting tidbit, but this brings up some questions. If there are only 12 episodes in all, and only 6 remain after the first 6, what is to become of the future? What adjective will describe this season? Will it really be ebullient? It is possible that they will double up a few of the letters like "love / dream" in the last episode of memories. Of course, it is possible that they use a different word to describe the future entirely. Also, what is the significance of spelling it out backwards if the last word is indeed ebullient? Is it to say that we cannot tell how ebullient our future truly is until we are there and are looking back? Perhaps a reflection of what is to be? Or maybe, SHAFT is just screwing around with our minds, but then again, it wouldn't be a first.

I know the answer: to look upon the future so it may be ebullient one has to look into the past. Reflect upon it and decide. So that future may not interfere with the present. No mind playing. I understand all. Thanks TO YOUR COMMENTS. The question will be when you analyze the rest of the 6 episodes. I think this season introduces a lot of meditative thinking about life. The first season was more about past/memories. This one is future/carrying of it (melodies carry themselves as sound with wind).

GOOD ANALYZING!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Nov 6, 2008 1:23 PM

Oct 2007
AegisReborn said:
Well, the first season is about the future which everyone try to overcome their past. So the episode title was reading in forward direction.
On the other hand, this second season is about the past, each episode we learn is all about the past. Even the ED theme shown Mizuki was walking and suddenly changed into a kid. Which mean the more we learn the more we are going backward or the past.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 6, 2008 4:08 PM

Jan 2008
Wow, there's so much going on in this episode. Chihiro and Kei being reunited was nice ... but what were Amamiya and Yuuko doing? O.o
jaygold33Nov 7, 2008 7:57 PM
Nov 7, 2008 8:01 PM

Jan 2008
Gah, this episode was great~
I like how each of the characters from ef - a tale of memories is slowly making their return. Kei and Kyosuke make a cute couple and it's nice to see them both again~ And Kei - well I thought it was sweet seeing her take the initiative to go see her sister :) Aww, the Kei and Chihiro moment was really sad yet comforting.

Moreover, I'm totally interested in the Yuu and Yuuko story!~ It was funny to see how Kuze thought he was so in touch with Himura and his feelings for Yuuko xD Nonetheless, it was furiating to see how far Yuuko was being bullied~ Darn, stupid Amamiya-sensei - what a shady character. Poor Yuuko, glad to see Himura defending her. But now I really want to know what that thing in her bag was! I mean, it must be something important in order for her to actually hit someone to protect it~

As for Mizuki and Nagi's interaction - I really want to see how that turns out.

Can't wait for the next episode :)

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Nov 7, 2008 9:23 PM

Jun 2007
Could have been a knife wrapped in cloth. Amamiya-sensei points the tip of it to his neck as if to say he wants to die.

I'm under the assumption that Yuuko's arm/neck area was cut up before her classroom fight. Amamiya-sensei says "So you showed him your arm" as if he already knew she was harmed before hand.

I'm hopping it's not like Shigofumi where the writer could only write when he was abusing his daughter with the ink pen but then again I wouldn't be surprised if was. Amamiya-sensei has issues with art, he can no longer do it as he mentioned to Yuu. So I wouldn't put it past him to cut or abuse Yuuko in order to paint again. I'd like to think this is not the case though. I wanna be surprised.
Nov 7, 2008 9:47 PM

Jul 2008
DeathfireD said:
Could have been a knife wrapped in cloth. Amamiya-sensei points the tip of it to his neck as if to say he wants to die.

I'm under the assumption that Yuuko's arm/neck area was cut up before her classroom fight. Amamiya-sensei says "So you showed him your arm" as if he already knew she was harmed before hand.

I'm hopping it's not like Shigofumi where the writer could only write when he was abusing his daughter with the ink pen but then again I wouldn't be surprised if was. Amamiya-sensei has issues with art, he can no longer do it as he mentioned to Yuu. So I wouldn't put it past him to cut or abuse Yuuko in order to paint again. I'd like to think this is not the case though. I wanna be surprised.

Very good pinpoints to elements! Really NICE!

I think that Yeah it might be a knife............that means that Yuko CAN REALLY BE like Kotonoha.............OMG O_O

Are you sure the injuries might have been from Amamiya sensei or done before hand..........what about the fight in the classroom? They also looked fresh so it was done recently. This being said I think the reaction from Yuko to Amamiya sensei was right since she would have enough of such abuse through the recent support of Yuu.
Nov 7, 2008 11:36 PM

Mar 2008
damn this episode was packed with important plot points.
Nov 8, 2008 2:09 PM
Dec 2007
angel999 don't you think your screencaps and spoiler things are becoming a bit ridiculous honestly? You put up 56 screencaps this time, isn't it considered a bother to the majority of MAL's users, since it takes so much place and overloads the first page of the discussion for those who have slow internet connection. Everyone has to scroll down the page and try not to read/watch your post, so don't you ever feel like you're doing something bothersome or anything? Don't you want to stop doing that and try to put your posts under spoiler tags like a lot of members have already asked you before (it's not more difficult for you I promise...). It's good to be enthusiastic, but the limit is when you're a bother to the others, and to be honest, I think that it's the case here.

Coming back to the episode, there was a lot of information in it and the script's now pretty clear. Good thing, I now wait for what will happen in the next episodes !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 8, 2008 3:13 PM

Jul 2008
Jacut said:
angel999 don't you think your screencaps and spoiler things are becoming a bit ridiculous honestly? You put up 56 screencaps this time, isn't it considered a bother to the majority of MAL's users, since it takes so much place and overloads the first page of the discussion for those who have slow internet connection. Everyone has to scroll down the page and try not to read/watch your post, so don't you ever feel like you're doing something bothersome or anything? Don't you want to stop doing that and try to put your posts under spoiler tags like a lot of members have already asked you before (it's not more difficult for you I promise...). It's good to be enthusiastic, but the limit is when you're a bother to the others, and to be honest, I think that it's the case here.

Coming back to the episode, there was a lot of information in it and the script's now pretty clear. Good thing, I now wait for what will happen in the next episodes !

Yeah I started to do the spoiler tag thing. I don't think it slows down a lot..........they are jpg not png. So the load time should be fine.........I though you like Japanese art? I think this series deserves a lot in terms of art.

I am not a bother I spread art and other people are bothers more than me. My point.........WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? Anyways going back on topic..........I think this series deserves ART LOVE! The art is constanly shifting with full of meanings

I suggest many of you look at my pic posts to try to understand some scenes better when they are still.

Mainly all this is to NOT BOTHER BUT EXPLAIN BETTER.

Faust87 said:
So the whole story of Ef take place in two different cities... O_o

Apparently yeah. A South part and a North part!
angel999Nov 9, 2008 4:16 AM
Nov 9, 2008 3:55 AM

Apr 2008

Nov 9, 2008 12:59 PM

Dec 2007
Faust87 said:
My thoughts exactly, I thought that when Renji told Mizuki that she was in Australia that it was a joke. This kinda changes a lot, I think that Himura has encountered both people in the Australian Otowa and the Japanese Otowa, but I really don't feel like rewatching the first series right now to double check.

Now for the actual episode, I finally get to see the reunion of Kei and Chihiro which I guess was a lot harder than I initially thought since the series seems to take place in two different continents. Their reunion cleared up what I had been suspecting since that first season which was that they both liked Hiro and Chihiro really wanted to be with him so she had to make sure that Kei wouldn't advance on him while she wasn't there. With that be the reason for her blindness and memory deficiency it really is rather ironic that neither one of them ends up being with Hiro in the end. Kei is seeming to warm up to Kyousuke but it doesn't really seem that they're a couple yet, who knows if it'll even happen before the end of the series. I can sort of see things from Nagi's point of view when she confronted Mizuki, Nagi was dating him first and she's the one that's interfering in her relationship, personally I like Mizuki a lot more. Going back to the past, it's pissing me off that people are bullying Yuuko and no one but Himura seems to care. She obviously got hurt, yet her brother does nothing and then goes psychotic when he goes to paint. I really wonder what's in her bag, maybe this series will get more mysterious than I thought.

#NBHNC
Nov 10, 2008 7:58 AM

Aug 2007
Finally this episode was something that I was looking for ^^

Screw Mitsuki and Hiro, I've been waiting for ages for Kei and Kyousuke to show up! And the reuninion of Kei and Chihiro made me cry. Nicely done!

Is it me or do they really want to make Nagi look like a bad one (somehow reminds me of Kei in the first season)? Personaly I can't bring myself to like Mizuki. I just can't. Give some happiness for Nagi too.

Nov 10, 2008 9:51 AM

Sep 2007
I understand this so much better now that I know that the story takes place in two different cities on two different continents. Also, I'm starting to think that perhaps there are something with you that we haven't been told yet. I'm just so curious, and it also seems like Mizuki has a connection to Yuuko, but if that has anything to do with anything, I don't know.
I'm also, like other people above, suspecting that Nagi's reason for going to the other city is because Kuze didn't answer her letter, or because he contacted her. I also think that they used to date and that she feels that Mizuki is a bother or someting and she reminds me of Kei, especially in the past last ep. when she asked about Yuu's relationship with Yuuko.

I can't wait until next episode, this is so mysterious. I love this series. + love the reunion with Kei and Chihiro <3
Nov 10, 2008 1:31 PM

Feb 2008
DeathfireD said:

I'm hopping it's not like Shigofumi where the writer could only write when he was abusing his daughter.....

Just in theory:
Could it be that Yuuko is not the nice and stable person we think she would be? Could it be that she cuts herself and is mentally disturbed? What if she bullies herself in order to get attention?
Maybe thats also the reason why Amamiya-sensei is saying something like "How foolish. He (Yuu) should only be thinking of how to save himself"!

All in all a decent episode. But at some parts it was a bit too pathetic for my taste. ;)

Nov 12, 2008 7:04 AM

Apr 2007
A lie! It's a lie!

I don't believe Nagi is going out with Kuze in the slightest. I could be terribly wrong, and she could be his fiancée, but I just don't think so. I think she's trying to help - not just Kuze, but Mizuki as well. Nagi's always been weird, so her ways of helping aren't going to be sublime. We're just going to have to wait and see.

I simply love how the characters from last season didn't simply disappear in a "Happily Ever After" fashion. They're still growing, and it's simply wonderful to see Chihiro and Kei's reunion. It was something that was totally left hanging last season, and I'm glad to see it working out now.

I also believe it's a knife Yuuko was carrying. But for what purpose? There's so much about her story that we still do not understand...

The Chihiro and Renji image in the preview gave me a huge smile. <3

Also... Neither ef series are so simplistic harem series where you can insert stereotypes like "Yandere", or "Tsundere" or anything like that. I remember how pissed I was back in season 1 when Miyako left Hiro the 99 messages and people were claiming "NICE BOAT, NICE BOAT" left and right. This is not so easy to pinpoint. Yuuko's not going to turn into Kotonoha, and Mizuki won't go around killing Nagi either. Jeez.
MaxwellLilyNov 12, 2008 7:09 AM
Nov 14, 2008 12:27 AM

Nov 2007
Last time I predicted that Nagi would be Kuze's fiancee but, now that she's outright said it, I'm not so sure anymore. Quite frankly, I think she's lying.

Anyway, Kei and Kyosuke love <3. I was so glad to see them again. He's everyone's favorite pervert XD. I do hope they show up more. Same for Hiro and Miyako, and Renji and Chihiro. Personally, I'd say Mizuki and Kuze are my least favourite pair in the series. They're still nice, but I way prefer the others.

About the two cities, I didn't realize that until the 2nd episode of this season! During memories I wondered why the twins never met each other. And I was completely convinced that Hiro and Renji went to the same school. When Renji said Australia, at first I also thought he was joking, but then something in the next episode (can't remember what) made me realize it and I was so shocked that I didn't realize it after watching so much of this show.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Nov 16, 2008 2:10 AM

Aug 2008
It's....a little annoying the part where Kei and Chihiro kept blaming each other..xp
Other than that, Amamiya fought with someone!?...That's just wow
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Nov 21, 2008 12:07 AM

Aug 2007
The first tale has officially ended (they never really delved into the Kei route that much)...now to the conclusion of the rather tragic second tale. Still going to say that putting Chihiro's route in memories wasn't just a publicity stunt for the second tale. It worked more in the sense of how the characters are tied to both in the present in the past.

I'm still wondering whether those scars were from self mutilation or something more. You can say that Yuuko converts all that mental pain into physical pain as a way of coping to her surroundings. She doesn't exactly have a great past...(same with all the protagonists of ef)

...but enough about that. On to episode 06...
Nov 24, 2008 2:24 PM

Feb 2008
Eh Chihiro was all the time in Austrialia without Renji? D:

BTW: yay@ 05:42 - 05:46 Pics from Germany.
Nov 25, 2008 1:56 PM

Jun 2008
Great epsiode, it was so awesome to see Chihiro and Kei reunited. Funny thing, I was never aware that EF took place in two different places!
Nov 26, 2008 1:47 PM

Apr 2008
De-JaY said:
Eh Chihiro was all the time in Austrialia without Renji? D:

I think Renji lives in Australia too, because Mizuki is by Renji on her summer vacation and that's in Australia ^^'

btw. nice episode!

Nov 27, 2008 10:57 AM

Apr 2007
angel999 said:

very interesting episode.
also, that ex is hot, we need more of her.
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Dec 15, 2008 4:49 AM

Jan 2008
I wonder what Yuuko was hiding in her bag D:
Jan 2, 2009 6:55 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Nice reunion. Interesting episode indeed, can't wait to find out more about Yuuko.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jan 5, 2009 1:53 PM
Jul 2018
I'm interested because of the ending and Yuuko
Jan 17, 2009 8:54 PM

Aug 2008
Nice drama and animations~
SHAFT really did an awesome job with these animes. ^^
A few points:
I don't think that the thing Yuuko was holding (the wrapped thing that's very precious to her) was a knife or anything like that. And her brother's actions sure gave me a scare... (love it ^^)
Also, when Chihiro was crying while embracing Kei, and tears were streaming from both her eyes, it made me wonder... just how serious her eye injury really is? I don't know anything about eye injuries and tears, but it just strucked me as interesting when I saw that...

AngelLily said:
I don't believe Nagi is going out with Kuze in the slightest. I could be terribly wrong, and she could be his fiancée, but I just don't think so. I think she's trying to help - not just Kuze, but Mizuki as well. Nagi's always been weird, so her ways of helping aren't going to be sublime. We're just going to have to wait and see.

I got the same thoughts, but I'm not sure yet. The first season quite mysterious, so I dropped the notion of trying to predict "what happens next" (both past and present) long ago, a little. ;)

AngelLily said:
Also... Neither ef series are so simplistic harem series where you can insert stereotypes like "Yandere", or "Tsundere" or anything like that. I remember how pissed I was back in season 1 when Miyako left Hiro the 99 messages and people were claiming "NICE BOAT, NICE BOAT" left and right. This is not so easy to pinpoint. Yuuko's not going to turn into Kotonoha, and Mizuki won't go around killing Nagi either. Jeez.

I watched School Days a month ago, but now I get what people meant by "NICE BOAT"!
I'm not quite sure yet... but Yuuko does appear to be dead as of this episode (present), and I presume (VERY) that she didn't die of natural causes.
But as the anime already finished airing with no delays, I'm sure there was no NICE BOAT streaming along in the audience's screens instead when people were watching the anime air as scheduled...

And also, this episode really shows how all the characters are connected in some way or another.

Feb 14, 2009 2:05 AM

Nov 2007
... O_O just made the connection that Nagi was Hirono's older brother @_@ came as quite a shock and was she the one originally engaged to Kuze =O wow.
Aug 14, 2009 12:26 AM

Jun 2009
Fantastic episode
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 24, 2009 7:04 PM

Apr 2009
wow things are really connected to the previous season .
the quality of this is no doubt for me the best Drama, Romance
Dec 25, 2009 5:57 AM

Aug 2008
finally i saw Kei and Chihiro together <3
and the end was awesome, Mizuki must be shocked ; ddd
Nov 14, 2010 1:00 PM

Feb 2010
why exactly is Yuuko getting picked on is it the way she dress? 0.o

CATfight the teenager vs the milf!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2011 11:49 AM

Aug 2010
Mizuki yandere? Not a chance. No wonder some characters in season 1 didn't meet. Some were in Japan, some were in Austrailia. Now it makes sense.
Aug 10, 2011 10:37 PM

Aug 2010
yay for chihiro and kei meeting again :3

other than that great episode, things are getting better and better now. lets just hope it stays that way.
Feb 2, 2012 11:56 PM

Jun 2010
All this kind of aimless footage of the characters from the first series just makes me think that this series' present-day plot is too weak to even fill the half the series it needs to.
Nov 5, 2012 5:08 AM

May 2012
What a great episode! Just amazing! The twins finally reunited and the whole other parts where really awesome, even though that ending was surprising and shocking it will be something to look out to in the next episode!

It's really lovely to see the great characters from the first season!
Nov 12, 2012 12:22 AM

Jan 2011
I'm starting to hate Nagi now, all she does is being an ass...
Yuko seems to be hiding "that thing", could it be the watch?
But I thought Yuu had the watch... damn this complex story I really need to be awake when watching this.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 12, 2013 8:21 AM

Apr 2012
Is that art teacher gay?
Well it's clear he has some issues, manipulating his sister like that to get Yū to join the art club. Does he really want him to join that bad? Creepy. It's teachers like this that you report to the authority's.

Two Otawas. I didn't think too much about it until I realized that half of the cast was in one and the other half was in the other.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
May 19, 2013 6:02 PM
Mar 2012
anyone know why chihiro and kei are on opposite sides of the world now?! =.= i thought they were all in japan...?
Sep 7, 2013 7:04 AM

Nov 2012
hmm hmm so,, kei is going to seeing chihiro :3 nice episode I like it :3
Oct 14, 2013 4:57 PM

Aug 2013
Not sure what's going on about Yuuko, but I definitely want to see more of her. I'm almost annoyed when they're showing the other story arcs.
And that art teacher, come on... he can't be up to anything good, especially after seeing that ending scene.
I would love to see Yuuko finally fight back in a Higurashi no naku koro ni style. That would be really satisfying. I wouldn't rule out a confrontation with Amamiya-sensei either.
But in any case, this season is really awesome so far. Dark, and yet beautiful.
KnKTGoSOct 14, 2013 5:01 PM
What's the point of all this? // There's no point. I'm doing it because I can. That's all there is to it. // What will be left behind after this? // Nothing at all. She'll die and I'll burn out. The end. That's all. (Requiem for the Phantom)
Oct 30, 2013 6:44 PM

Jan 2011
So they did talk about Australia in "a tale of memories", i think they even mentioned how the two villages look the same, but i actually only realized (despite the summer vacation thingy, i always wondered why she would visit Renji when he himself is away..) like a lot of people here that he was in Australia all the time.

Weird.
Jan 5, 2014 12:54 AM

Jul 2013
The scene with Chihiro and Kei was beautiful.
MinagatachiJan 5, 2014 1:23 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » ef - a tale of melodies Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

angel999 - Nov 10, 2008

191 by lucio54 »»
Dec 18, 2023 7:40 PM

Poll: » ef - a tale of melodies Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

aidouca - Dec 22, 2008

257 by SenpaiMY92 »»
Dec 10, 2023 7:20 AM

Poll: » ef - a tale of melodies Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 16, 2008

87 by Shocked »»
Nov 30, 2023 5:54 PM

Poll: » ef - a tale of melodies Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 8, 2008

196 by Shocked »»
Nov 30, 2023 5:54 PM

Poll: » ef - a tale of melodies Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 2, 2008

84 by Shocked »»
Nov 30, 2023 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.