Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Mar 17, 2016 8:31 AM

Nov 2009
Sorry for the thread necromancy, this thread was referenced in another post, and I feel the need to answer some things.

Gonzo-lewd said:
Judging that a show is sexist is just beyond absurd when critiquing it. All that matters if it sucks or not.

Accusing as show of sexism is a valid thing for feminist critique.
I still think SAO is not bad in this regard, and I've seen a lot of worse shows. Like Abashiri Ikka, where the female main character gets to become a damsel in distress!

Chekchie said:
What I can't understand, it's the unnecessary popularity this anime got. They just said "It's a MMORPG" and everyone ran up out of curiosity, but removing the fact that it's an actual MMORPG... and it's gone. Poof. Nothing original, just a... fantasy world. I mean, come on, an ice world, a flower world, swords and magic skills, monsters... replace the "technology" by "magic menu" and it's done

First of all, SAO does a good job being a work about MMORPGs. Most importantly, it does not demonize them.
Second, originality is not what determines a work's success. Any experienced anime watcher should know it.
Third, SAO is extremely cool. It has a cool MC, an ideal girl Asuna, a setting you can dream of (because VRMMO seem a lot more real than fantasy world), love that actually blossoms, the power of love and so on.
And of course, one can't forget its art and soundtrack.

Devilry said:
Mirai Nikki is one of the most sexist animes of all time.

Wait, what?

Nidhoeggr said:
A few days ago somebody said I should stick to Boku No Pico if I like to "hate" that much. Guess what: I did watch it and the fucking Shotas in a yoai hentai act like more believable women than some of the females in SAO! That's how badly written it is!

No surprise here. Yaoi is written by women, and the characters behave like women. SAO is written by a man.

Nidhoeggr said:
What sticks out to me in regards of the cooking argument is the fact that cooking was lengthly described as a rather useless skill, yet it seems like the author made Asuna have it just because she is a woman. Obviously she had to master it, because after all she has to be a good wife and a good wife is able to serve her husband delicious meals. At least that's the impression many people have gotten from that scene.

Except we know that food is a major source of entertainment in SAO (the game). Asuna became a fan of food around the time she went on her first raid.

Devilry said:
Also, why would Kirito - upon learning that Asuna is trapped in a birdcage - decide to take it upon himself to rescue her instead of reporting it to the relevant authorities.

How many times did you ever reported something to the relevant authorities?
For two years of his life in SAO, Kirito was the closest thing to law enforcement SAO players could get. Do you remember that he solved crimes and arrested evildoers?
Finally, it's the moment when his arrogance and his habit of solving things with his sword take the better of him. I guess he learned his lesson, and started his next dangerous VR adventure in a hospital with a qualified medical personnel on hand.

About catching Kayaba or hacking into SAO: While Kayaba having genius mind, thousands of hostages, an accomplice, a bunch of AIs and a lot of time to prepare should give his opponents a hard time, one can reasonably expect that he would be found eventually. This does not happens mostly because he has plot protection, as the author wants the game to last that long.
One can think up a lot of explanations like: "government's main plan was to wait a few years until NerveGear backup power supply dies of old age, as that seems to be the safest option", but it does not matter. By the way, backup power supplies are rather short-lived things, with most models lasting just a few years.

The novels describe his preparations in detail, and unless the opposition had a MC detective, they are unlikely to find him quickly.

Devilry said:
I'm attacking SAO because it is far more sexist than most other anime out there.

Of course, the undisputed king is still School Days. It's quite impossible to top that. But SAO is right up there as well, alongside Mirai Nikki.

Otherwise, your average anime is pretty okay. There's generally a lack of presence of powerful women, and most women are support characters, like Naruto and FMA, but at least they aren't reduced to sex objects.

This post was so wrong it hurt.

LowKey said:
Oh...
LOLI?

She gets some parts in the second season and the OVAs, but not as much as we'd want to.
flannanMay 16, 2017 12:42 AM
Mar 17, 2016 1:10 PM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
"Accusing as show of sexism is a valid thing for feminist critique."

Case in point, completely pointless when evaluating if the show is good or not from aesthetical qualities.
Mar 20, 2016 11:30 AM

Nov 2008
I'm a feminist and I don't find this show sexist.

Girls get put into dangerous situations and Kirito saves them but he gets HIS turns as well. He would have been killed long ago if it were not for Asuna. I think they save each other equally. He also gets saved by Leafa and Sinon, so Asuna's not the only girl who saved him.

I think it's more sexist to make fighting females less feminine. With characters like asuna, you show that having a very feminine personality isn't a hinderance

My thoughts exactly. Girls can kick ass and still look beautiful and girlish while doing it.

Mar 21, 2016 12:10 AM

Nov 2009
Gonzo-lewd said:

Case in point, completely pointless when evaluating if the show is good or not from aesthetical qualities.

Indeed. But the degree of sexism can affect enjoyment for a lot of people, thus it's meaningful.
I remember Naruto (anime, not the character) being pointlessly sexist, which was not fun.
Mar 21, 2016 12:16 AM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
flannan said:
Gonzo-lewd said:

Indeed. But the degree of sexism can affect enjoyment for a lot of people, thus it's meaningful.
I remember Naruto (anime, not the character) being pointlessly sexist, which was not fun.

Give an example of sexism, Naruto or otherwise, please. Sexism is something that is used a lot for things that offend people about female issues in art and thus become silly as a result.
Mar 21, 2016 12:18 AM

Dec 2015
I don't think it's sexist, even though I have stated certain events to be for the sake of comparing and contrasting (and petty arguing).
Since people who consider themselves feminists have a wide range of various beliefs, you'll get different answers for this question.

Overall, I don't see it as sexist at all, and just because I don't like it doesn't mean I think low of those who do.
Banner credit to @turnip
Mar 21, 2016 12:23 AM

Nov 2009
Gonzo-lewd said:
flannan said:

Give an example please.

Of Naruto being sexist?
1) Naruto contains a lot of roughly evenly-matched fights. They are probably the main appeal of the show.
The problem is, girls always fight other girls, and boys always fight other boys. The only boy allowed to fight girls was Shikamaru. Because his fighting style involves not laying a finger on the girl.

2) For some reason, ninja population is exactly 2/3 male, 1/3 female. Which is totally weird, given that most ninja get into the profession by being born to a ninja family.
Mar 21, 2016 12:31 AM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
flannan said:

Of Naruto being sexist?
1) Naruto contains a lot of roughly evenly-matched fights. They are probably the main appeal of the show.
The problem is, girls always fight other girls, and boys always fight other boys. The only boy allowed to fight girls was Shikamaru. Because his fighting style involves not laying a finger on the girl.

2) For some reason, ninja population is exactly 2/3 male, 1/3 female. Which is totally weird, given that most ninja get into the profession by being born to a ninja family.

I don't see any of those as sexist. Both male and female get split in the Olympics due to their different physical body types. For 2), I would say that the writers are giving a historical perspective of how women during the times of the ninja were not as frequent as men.
Mar 21, 2016 12:45 AM

Nov 2009
Gonzo-lewd said:
flannan said:

Of Naruto being sexist?

I don't see any of those as sexist. Both male and female get split in the Olympics due to their different physical body types. For 2), I would say that the writers are giving a historical perspective of how women during the times of the ninja were not as frequent as men.

1) There is no official rule that makes the genders separated in Naruto. In fact, a lot of fights are deadly serious.
Most ninja wield powers way beyond what is reasonably possible with human biology anyway, so minor stuff like gender differences does not seem to matter all that much. Not after Chouji expands his arms to the size to tree trunks and Gaara summons a godzilla made of sand.
But the show, mostly through authorial control, makes it so that most fights are within the same gender.

2) Please note that Naruto isn't set in any historical period, and the author liberally uses technologies and stuff from many historical periods so as to make the story better. I think not using proper gender equality in this context is sexism.
Unlike, say, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance (which is set in a reasonably well-constructed society which is obviously sexist), Naruto's world isn't consistent - it's specifically constructed to be about ninja adventures without regard to minor details such as technological progress.
Mar 21, 2016 12:50 AM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
Maybe there is, but the writers didn't bother to explain because they think it's pointless. That might be more of a writing exposition problem than a sexist problem when you look at it in a certain way.

Yes, however it has its roots in many historical aspects to create that world, so ideally it would take the unfortunate sexism of the past as a leverage towards how females are treated in Naruto.
Mar 21, 2016 1:06 AM

Dec 2012
flannan said:

Of Naruto being sexist?

1. That's not true at all.
Sakura vs Sasori
Tobi vs Konan
Hinata vs Neji
Hinata vs Pain
Tsunade vs Orochimaru
Sasuke vs Mei
Kuernai vs Itachi
and many more.

There have been countless encounters of physical fights between a male and a female ninja. The series never goes out of their way to make it about genders. There is also no restrictions in showing female characters bleeding, getting hurt, bruised, etc just as much as male characters.

So your point is factually wrong.

2. So? how is a higher percentage of male ninjas in an action show aimed at boys, sexist? is it supposed to have equal number of genders? seems forced and highly unrealistic.

Following this logic. Sailor Moon, Madoka, and any other Mahou Shoujo are sexist, since there are more stronger female characters than male characters

There is rarely if ever a show that is actually sexist or intends to be sexist. Be it in anime or live action. It's almost always the interpretations of the viewers that are sexist. As they go out of their way to have check lists in order for the show to not be sexist. And it's always a one way street. Very arbitrary and has no merit in critical evaluation. Just societal nonsense that isn't inherent, and entirely based on the person's values and agendas.
Mar 21, 2016 1:10 AM

Nov 2009
Gonzo-lewd said:
Maybe there is, but the writers didn't bother to explain because they think it's pointless.

Nobody in-universe seemed to object to any of Shikamaru's fights. And the only objections to Neji vs Hinata fight were based on the fact they were relatives.
We can only conclude there is no such rule, only author/destiny making it so.

Gonzo-lewd said:
Yes, however it has its roots in many historical aspects to create that world, so ideally it would take the unfortunate sexism of the past as a leverage towards how females are treated in Naruto.

The basic rule for making fantasy worlds is that you don't have to include bad things from the real middle ages inside. Especially not excessive sexism, because it gets into the way of illustrator's plans to draw a girl in bikini armor on the cover.
Mar 21, 2016 1:26 AM

Nov 2009
tsudecimo said:
flannan said:

Of Naruto being sexist?

1. That's not true at all.
Sakura vs Sasori
Tobi vs Konan
Hinata vs Neji
Hinata vs Pain
Tsunade vs Orochimaru
Sasuke vs Mei
Kuernai vs Itachi
and many more..

Things must have got better in Shippuuden, which I did not watch.
I do remember Hinata vs Neji and Tsunade vs Orochimaru - both were not full-contact matches too!

tsudecimo said:
flannan said:

2. So? how is a higher percentage of male ninjas in an action show aimed at boys, sexist? is it supposed to have equal number of genders? seems forced and highly unrealistic.

Following this logic. Sailor Moon, Madoka, and any other Mahou Shoujo are sexist, since there are more stronger female characters than male characters

I watched Naruto when I was already interested in girls. That's why lack of girls in Naruto was conspicuous.

By the way, yes, magical girl shows tend to be sexist (in favor of females). They are popular with girls, but that does no prove anything - women aren't saints.
You can only try claiming that equal amounts of shows aimed at boys and girls somehow make things even in the end.
Mar 30, 2016 7:24 AM
Aug 2015
sword art isnt sexist

ORDER TO WATCH sword art online

SKIP first ark
watch second ark
watch second season first ark and 2nd ark then skip 3rd ark
Jul 22, 2016 12:41 PM

Jul 2016
Sixth said:
Is this guy on crack? What the fuck are you talking about?

Asuna is a badass! How many times has she saved Kirito from certain death huh? Did you forget all the sword fights where Asuna easily kept up with the best of male swordsmen? Hell, she was one of the key members in her clan and was famous all over SAO for being a splendid warrior. How is this sexist?

She's fucking imprisoned in ALO, i.e. she's supposed to be helpless and striped of all her items/stats. Yes, that means she can be raped any time any day.....just like you, if you ever end up in prison. Don't like it? Then hit that logout button on your life.

THIS. EXACTLY THIS.
Jul 22, 2016 9:22 PM

Jul 2014
TL;DR basically OP is defending waifu and everyone calls out mary sue.

shit waifu wars ahoy!
Jan 8, 2017 2:49 AM
Jan 2017
My friend Andrew says this show sucks and to be frank all I really enjoyed was the scenes of sexual assault.
Jan 8, 2017 6:58 AM

Apr 2016
The cooking issue is a reall problem (joking) but a show where some of the strongest players and some leaders are women can't be that sexist.

Sure the hero is a male, he is strong, it's a shounen, but the female protagonists are far from being helpless in any situation. Some are admired for their abilities in the game not for being cute dolls. They contribute actively to the success of the main character who would absolutely fail without their help. They help him, he helps them. That's fair.
May 8, 2017 1:55 PM
Nov 2013
I haven't watched the whole show, but after the first 8 episodes I was just really disappointed with how Asuna was starting to be depicted. She started as a very kick-ass female who could take care of herself. But it seems like when it came time for her to become the love interest they had to show how she was weaker than Kirito. Like even though she's strong, why did she have to depend on Kirito to face duels for her? And when Heathcliff and Kirito were discussing their duel, Asuna was basically talked about like she was an object to be traded. It was like she had no free will of her own, and it was up to the men in her life to determine her fate. This show isn't the most sexist anime out there, but it also doesn't show equality between men and women.
May 8, 2017 3:06 PM
Jul 2018
Sexist isn't the exact word I would use for Sword Art Online imo. I would describe it as a boring and dull wish fulfillment for teenage boys. Kirito isn't an interesting character either, so...
It's just a wish fulfillment for teenage boys, who daydream about saving a girl they like and they want to be with. I agree that Asuna is treated like a price, but I can't say that I cared for this fact, because I was aleady bored in general and I hate to rant about such things.
The teenage boys, who like the anime, will grow out of it too, so let them dream about it. XD
There are also shows like uhm... Vampire Knight, when I was like 14, for teenage girls with the "perfect" male characters and nobody calls them out for being sexist either. It also was just wishfulfillment for little teenage girls. XD
May 15, 2017 10:42 PM

Nov 2009
KaoriNite said:
I haven't watched the whole show, but after the first 8 episodes I was just really disappointed with how Asuna was starting to be depicted. She started as a very kick-ass female who could take care of herself. But it seems like when it came time for her to become the love interest they had to show how she was weaker than Kirito. Like even though she's strong, why did she have to depend on Kirito to face duels for her? And when Heathcliff and Kirito were discussing their duel, Asuna was basically talked about like she was an object to be traded. It was like she had no free will of her own, and it was up to the men in her life to determine her fate. This show isn't the most sexist anime out there, but it also doesn't show equality between men and women.

SAO is... somewhat unpleasantly realistic in this regard.
Anyway, if the second half of the first season leaves you disgusted, know that the last arc of season 2 ("Mother's Rosario") makes up for it.
May 16, 2018 5:17 PM
Apr 2018
Whatever kid u dont even understand the deeepness of the SAO CHARACTERS! 😤 😤😤😤
Mar 16, 2022 6:01 AM

Jun 2021
Asuna is an empowered and beaconed character. She can fight, love, defend herself, be true and truthful, cry, cower in fear be back into her extravagant self, lead, fight even more and be the one Lightning Flash that we all know.
P.S. Damn you all who damned her!
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Apr 15, 2022 12:59 PM

Aug 2017
Alex, anime tropes for $400. Have you never seen any anime? This was par for anime, especially back then.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Apr 15, 2022 1:24 PM
Jul 2018
I think men and women on the feminist front of things honestly put too much focus on the depiction of women in fiction. Anime is not the be all end all in regard to female representation. Not to mention that Asuna is only one female character. She's not meant to identify with the majority of females out there in personality. And this whole complaint of wish fulfillment in harems and romances directed towards men is honestly hypocritical since the same can be said about female romances and harems. The men in them are basically the equivalent of pups in chasing after one girl even though there's a bunch of others in their school. Plus, most of them tend to be model-like in physique. Talk about valuing a person for their personality? Lastly, I don't see what's the issue with Kirito stepping in to help Asuna during the r**e scene. There are plenty of cases of SA and abuse where women have felt vulnerable to male aggressors. Is that to say that women can't know self-defense? No. But those are realistic circumstances often times. Not to mention that Sugou is a grown man. Do you really expect a teenage girl to overcome the strength of an adult man?
removed-userApr 15, 2022 1:44 PM
Jun 23, 2022 9:33 PM

Jun 2021
TheFireNinja said:
I think men and women on the feminist front of things honestly put too much focus on the depiction of women in fiction. Anime is not the be all end all in regard to female representation. Not to mention that Asuna is only one female character. She's not meant to identify with the majority of females out there in personality. And this whole complaint of wish fulfillment in harems and romances directed towards men is honestly hypocritical since the same can be said about female romances and harems. The men in them are basically the equivalent of pups in chasing after one girl even though there's a bunch of others in their school. Plus, most of them tend to be model-like in physique. Talk about valuing a person for their personality? Lastly, I don't see what's the issue with Kirito stepping in to help Asuna during the r**e scene. There are plenty of cases of SA and abuse where women have felt vulnerable to male aggressors. Is that to say that women can't know self-defense? No. But those are realistic circumstances often times. Not to mention that Sugou is a grown man. Do you really expect a teenage girl to overcome the strength of an adult man?

Thia post reeks of jealously, lack of self-confidence, and severe paranoia. Feminism is shit and feminists are a bunch of lesbian witches. All women in SAO are strong. Asuna can solo a boss, lead guilds and is good in one-a-one combats, Leafa is a badass Sylphy who fights fast and precise and is canonically the strongest player of ALO until Yuuki steps in. ALICE can blast an entire army with her Burst Element. Quinella is an almighty rule who has power over everyone and even if she sucks she can provide a pretty good swordfight fanservice. Kirito helps them and loves them in diferent ways. Sinon is shit. Fuck you if you like her you want a bossy bitch to carry you in her back, olay hard to het and let your disgusting rape fantasies unwind like Shinkawa did to her (not her fault tho). She can't do nothing but whine and lose battles, be rescued (TWICE) and holy shit you bastards drews a hellload of Hentai of her to masturbate you sick fricks. She's the most detestavle character of all time. You dwibs ate her up because she's "independent" but she's not she's a loser whom has no friends, no one to rely on and call a partner and will end up alone either barefoot and pregnant or tossed to the side and forgotten for good over hoe much of a bitch she is.

Thank Good she's not present on Progressive, Mother's Rosario, Project Alicization and, Girl's Ops Alternative GGO, Mahouka/Accel World or any other SAO crossover. She's just a ballpity. A character created for yiu to feel sorry for her, babysither, listen to her complaints and annoying bickering, snarkness and utter whorishness.

She dresses up like a futuristic prostitute and is just a bland failure of a crossover of Ciel, Yoko Littner with shades of Celes Chere. All wrapped up in one slutty package of putrid lack of faith in God and good manners. Who hits on a married man in front of his wife. Who steals a kiss form a man while his in coma i front of the love of his life. Damn her and everything about her. Bitchcunt. 1/10 as a character and -10/0 as a person. Congratulations Asada Shino on being the fugliest, boorish, disgracious whore of all time. @RekiKawahara you should feel prouf of it.since the only reason you all think she's great is because Rebeca Silverman from animenewsnetwork said she was "deep" (being a wee-wee bant denies fully and so) and other jazzy nacky whazz about how she's not Asuna or Leafa.

From her design, up until her seiyuu fuck Asada Shino and all that she got. Pronto.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Jun 23, 2022 9:53 PM
Jul 2018
Kazu-chan-san said:
TheFireNinja said:

Thia post reeks of jealously, lack of self-confidence, and severe paranoia. Feminism is shit and feminists are a bunch of lesbian witches. All women in SAO are strong. Asuna can solo a boss, lead guilds and is good in one-a-one combats, Leafa is a badass Sylphy who fights fast and precise and is canonically the strongest player of ALO until Yuuki steps in. ALICE can blast an entire army with her Burst Element. Quinella is an almighty rule who has power over everyone and even if she sucks she can provide a pretty good swordfight fanservice. Kirito helps them and loves them in diferent ways. Sinon is shit. Fuck you if you like her you want a bossy bitch to carry you in her back, olay hard to het and let your disgusting rape fantasies unwind like Shinkawa did to her (not her fault tho). She can't do nothing but whine and lose battles, be rescued (TWICE) and holy shit you bastards drews a hellload of Hentai of her to masturbate you sick fricks. She's the most detestavle character of all time. You dwibs ate her up because she's "independent" but she's not she's a loser whom has no friends, no one to rely on and call a partner and will end up alone either barefoot and pregnant or tossed to the side and forgotten for good over hoe much of a bitch she is.

Thank Good she's not present on Progressive, Mother's Rosario, Project Alicization and, Girl's Ops Alternative GGO, Mahouka/Accel World or any other SAO crossover. She's just a ballpity. A character created for yiu to feel sorry for her, babysither, listen to her complaints and annoying bickering, snarkness and utter whorishness.

She dresses up like a futuristic prostitute and is just a bland failure of a crossover of Ciel, Yoko Littner with shades of Celes Chere. All wrapped up in one slutty package of putrid lack of faith in God and good manners. Who hits on a married man in front of his wife. Who steals a kiss form a man while his in coma i front of the love of his life. Damn her and everything about her. Bitchcunt. 1/10 as a character and -10/0 as a person. Congratulations Asada Shino on being the fugliest, boorish, disgracious whore of all time. @RekiKawahara you should feel prouf of it.since the only reason you all think she's great is because Rebeca Silverman from animenewsnetwork said she was "deep" (being a wee-wee bant denies fully and so) and other jazzy nacky whazz about how she's not Asuna or Leafa.

From her design, up until her seiyuu fuck Asada Shino and all that she got. Pronto.

Okay. So, what does this whole rant have to do with my post? I didn't say anything bad about the female characters in SAO. Especially for characters like Asuna which you seem to have an obsession and hard-on for.
Jun 24, 2022 4:31 AM

Jun 2021
TheFireNinja said:
Kazu-chan-san said:

Okay. So, what does this whole rant have to do with my post? I didn't say anything bad about the female characters in SAO. Especially for characters like Asuna which you seem to have an obsession and hard-on for.

You said that Asuna can't defend herself, that's why I had to rent. You used a tany fallacie to underpower when she's q badass player who can fight and defend herself by my post above that obviously didn't spark a "must sheettalk a popular show to make myself a deity" and must "sheettalk a female character because she's a badass because even if ehe doesn't needs she still wants a man and that man is not you" anger ravaging on inside of you in order to use empty words to disgrace her name and call her "useless" without uttering the word itself. She's the Lightning Flash for her fast and precise movements in a fight, she was a defiant captive who liberated herself from the prison that the Chinese villain put herself in by her own efforts and no she didn't deserve to get raped nor molested by anyone at anytime unlike some nitwip on this website said. Comments I proudly deleted, @Garnt made video reactions about Asuna getting sexually assaulted and many of watched.

I'm enamored with her strenght, resilience, power, crace and nurtureness of her men and women. She's a Christian who doesn't gives up on her ways of believing in herself, shethanked God when she saved Kirito's life and prayed to HIm to Sugou not to finish destroying her life as he planed and be found and helped/rescued by Kirito. I wrote Vladileia, Emilia, Violet, Sereya and Elaine and many other female lead but none of them are better than her because Asuna never gives up, loves everyone arounds her, is nice and cool, has a job, agency and is a eight-dimensional female lead who is just as good as Makoto, Hitagi, Asuka, Shiki and Saber.

Asuna won the decade as the best female lead according to Newtype if the system wasn't rigged to make Sabers win. She's a good girl, a good character, and a good waifu (and I mean that as a compliment, as it always was). Novelers love her she won the public and the critic's voice she's the best girl on reddit forums and also here due to the ammount or favorites and love that she gets. I loved talking to you but I gotta go by now. I'm a prince and must do my princelly doings just in case you didn't know.

Jul 11, 2022 3:42 PM
Aug 2020
just wanna revive this threat to say: bruh
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

31 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Mar 22, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1444 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 16, 1:15 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 15, 2012

902 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 16, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2012

641 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 16, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

944 by stenagaluh »»
Mar 14, 9:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.