Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2008 10:26 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

*Mod edit*
aeroNov 17, 2008 4:05 PM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Nov 3, 2008 6:53 PM

May 2008
awesome episode i wanna see the next episode now that ending was awesome
the 'fight' between shotaro vs ren was awesome ren is so cool he is totolly gonna win all the fights against shotaro cuz he awesome like that ^_^
Nov 4, 2008 12:30 AM

Feb 2008
after all the hard work she get 10 point which is kinda sad
awesome ending and cant wait for episode 6
Nov 4, 2008 2:14 AM

May 2008
As each episode before that one was funny too ^^
so much work and only 10 xd ? but now she is 0 so it's her new begin to celebrity success
Also this Kyoko angel *.* kawaii
I wanna see face of Kanae in next episode hihihihi I hope she will get frustrated
Nov 4, 2008 10:05 AM
Mar 2008
I liked the way this episode progressed. finally getting to the best parts. And the girl who leaves Kyoko on the trail isn't Kanae is Ruriko the japanese idol for LME, just to clarify things.
Nov 4, 2008 10:50 AM

Jul 2008
MC53188 said:
I liked the way this episode progressed. finally getting to the best parts. And the girl who leaves Kyoko on the trail isn't Kanae is Ruriko the japanese idol for LME, just to clarify things.

Thanks for the clarification but I am to understand that she might be joining the Love Me brigade also?

Aarana said:
angel999 said:
MC53188 said:

Thanks for the clarification but I am to understand that she might be joining the Love Me brigade also?

Yes.

Please watch and understand the episode before you post. People will get the wrong idea on what is happening if you don't fully understand the plot. Love the screen shots you post though.

This is definitely the start to what makes Skip Beat so incredibly fantastic. The rise of Kyoko. I can't wait to see this episode. It looks like it ends right before the challenge, so I guess next episode would be even better!

Thanks but I am learning Japanese and I appreciate your comments.

FEEL FREE to take any screen shots and such of mine. I DO IT FOR all who may want just some other guy who made my GIF. LOL Aisaka!
angel999Nov 4, 2008 11:19 AM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Nov 4, 2008 11:04 AM

Aug 2007
angel999 said:
MC53188 said:

Yes.

Please watch and understand the episode before you post. People will get the wrong idea on what is happening if you don't fully understand the plot. Love the screen shots you post though.

This is definitely the start to what makes Skip Beat so incredibly fantastic. The rise of Kyoko. I can't wait to see this episode. It looks like it ends right before the challenge, so I guess next episode would be even better!

Nov 4, 2008 11:47 AM

Jun 2007
Yes! next episode will be better! yay i cant wait... thats what i get for watching it so early x3

Note: im not liking how miyano mamoru is "performing"...
Nov 5, 2008 1:06 AM
Oct 2008
Pretty good episode this series is turning out to be a pretty solid one even though the humor is a bit childish it works at times, already being in this love me section her first major task is basically being used, although ren comes and rescues her it looks like that will build tension on the set it should be interesting
Nov 5, 2008 4:27 PM
May 2008
awesome ep! loved how they showed us a glimpse of Corn there and at such an appropriate spot hehe :)

The ash tray scene was CLASSIC! but i didn't completely like Sho's voice there... it... sounded like he was yawning? it's weird because i usually LOVE Mamoru! hopefully it was just that part...

and Ruriko is such a spoiled diva. geez.

I can't wait for the next ep! it will be amazing! ah, the showdown!
Nov 6, 2008 9:31 AM

Jul 2008
So uhhh, is Ren setting Kyoko up for negative points again since she isn't going the rest of the way on her own?

Pretty good episode, while the humor may be childish at times, it's rather enjoyable. The Love Me section is really quite amusing, and I can't wait to see if more people will be added to it :3 The ashtray scene was something else too, it was awesome to see Sho get completly walkd over.

Oh, on a random note, anyone know where I can find the OP for this show? I thought it was supposed to come out last week :(

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Nov 6, 2008 10:09 AM

Jul 2008
Bakayaro said:
So uhhh, is Ren setting Kyoko up for negative points again since she isn't going the rest of the way on her own?

Pretty good episode, while the humor may be childish at times, it's rather enjoyable. The Love Me section is really quite amusing, and I can't wait to see if more people will be added to it :3 The ashtray scene was something else too, it was awesome to see Sho get completly walkd over.

Oh, on a random note, anyone know where I can find the OP for this show? I thought it was supposed to come out last week :(

I will post it. When it is in.
Nov 6, 2008 12:10 PM

Apr 2008
I liked this episode. Not as much as the last ones, but it was good enough =)
Ren vs. Shou was epic xD man, Ren is so much cooler it hurts
Ouch, twisted ankle. I know what that feels like, ain't nice at all =P
Nov 6, 2008 1:01 PM

Oct 2007
All I have to say is give me the next episode NOW!!!

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 6, 2008 1:50 PM

Mar 2008
Siva said:
All I have to say is give me the next episode NOW!!!

Very true.
It was enjoyable but this episode was so slow. Not much really happened.

Moreover the outcome was pretty obvious. What will be happening next episode is pretty obvious, too, but I am looking forward to the expressions of the characters nevertheless.
Nov 6, 2008 1:57 PM
Dec 2007
Great episode, very funny and with good developmetns, and a great cliffhanger too, can't wait for next ep !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 7, 2008 7:18 PM
Oct 2007
Bakayaro said:

Yup, it did come out last week-ish. I finally had the time to rip and upload it. :D You can download it at my blog --> http://virtuesofharmony.net/alsy/
Nov 7, 2008 10:42 PM

Jul 2008
Annisa said:
Bakayaro said:

Yup, it did come out last week-ish. I finally had the time to rip and upload it. :D You can download it at my blog --> http://virtuesofharmony.net/alsy/

THANKS! :D Need to listen to it a lot!
Nov 7, 2008 10:51 PM

Jul 2008
Annisa said:
Bakayaro said:

You're freaking awesome. Love?

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Nov 8, 2008 7:30 AM
Oct 2008
I watched it today the serial amazing I really like it ^__^
Nov 8, 2008 1:55 PM

Apr 2008
They're are really doing a good job with this show. Even if the animation is not the best, the humour of the manga is very well conveyed. I look forward to the next episode...

Nov 9, 2008 4:22 AM

Jul 2007
I totally loved that Ren scene at the end, teehee. Can't wait until next ep <3
And especially loved the glimpse of memories part before Ren came~
Can't help it but after I rewatched few eps of D.Gray-man I heard Ren as Kamui -_-; Deformation.
Anyway, loved this ep and can't wait for more <3 *disappears to look at ch.131*

Oh yeah, ang...by the way, it was +10 what Kyoko-chan got for the floor job~
Need to make new sig. Soon. Maybe.
Nov 9, 2008 4:41 AM

Jul 2008
Alwerien said:
I totally loved that Ren scene at the end, teehee. Can't wait until next ep <3
And especially loved the glimpse of memories part before Ren came~
Can't help it but after I rewatched few eps of D.Gray-man I heard Ren as Kamui -_-; Deformation.
Anyway, loved this ep and can't wait for more <3 *disappears to look at ch.131*

Oh yeah, ang...by the way, it was +10 what Kyoko-chan got for the floor job~

That's what I though!
Nov 9, 2008 9:28 PM

Mar 2008
Serena said:
I liked this episode. Not as much as the last ones, but it was good enough =)
Ren vs. Shou was epic xD man, Ren is so much cooler it hurts
Ouch, twisted ankle. I know what that feels like, ain't nice at all =P

Fractured*
Gah I can't imagine thatD ;
Lol Stupid Ruriko should realize that she basically broke Kyoko's ankle because of the pressure she put on! That fatty! Okay well obviously not but still, she's ...(no comment)
Next episode should be great;) go Kyoko!
Nov 10, 2008 5:30 PM

Aug 2007
Probably the funniest episode as of now. The part where Kyoko's bad angels shot down her good angel, was pretty funny .lol
Nov 11, 2008 6:39 AM

Oct 2008
lol @ her uniform omg i pity her soe much for that... can't wait for the next episode though I'm hoping that she loses more points than gains some back as well because of lil miss whiney is gonna get all bitchy about having her be carried then get over it
Nov 13, 2008 9:08 PM

May 2007
Kyoko-chan the Turtle. Heee. Not much different form the manga, still loved it and was funny as hell.

Nov 17, 2008 3:25 PM

Oct 2007
LOVE ME! I love this show so far. I loved the end with Tsuruga Ren!! I can't wait for the next episode!!!
Dec 6, 2008 1:20 PM

Sep 2008
Haha, pretty funny episode, but Ruriko was pretty cruel and selfish =/

Feb 8, 2009 12:16 PM

Jul 2008
Aww, It's really noticeable that Kyoko and Kana (Minami-ke) have the same seiyuu XDD When Kyoko was saying "hime" it really was like Kana.

Nice episode, Love Me Section is just something so... funny !

Feb 17, 2009 6:04 PM
Jul 2008
lol! lol!! lol!!! the ''love me'' section!!!! hahhaha... hilarious that president must be really cruel to out her in a uniform like that!!! its giving me jokes mhen... and o ny gosh!!! REN totally got SHO good!!! i hope he gets the worst in the end. BaKA!!!

Apr 27, 2009 4:19 PM

Aug 2007
I knew it, Ruriko is such a Liar... I feel bad for Kyoko...
Dec 7, 2009 12:52 PM

Aug 2008
Ruriko is rly biatchhh ;x
Dec 17, 2009 10:40 PM

Aug 2008
I'm glad she said it's an eyesore, because when I first saw it I wondered why she was wearing it.

I know a lot of people like the voice actor for Sho, but the voice doesn't fit, imo.

More points for Ren because of this episode.
Jan 7, 2010 5:23 AM
May 2008
Predictable but that's okay, also, the characters are really growing on me. All of them are fairly likable immediately anyway.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Mar 3, 2010 11:38 PM

Oct 2008
People like Ruriko annoy me. >:[
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 11, 2010 5:07 PM

May 2010
How is Kyoko mad when a hottie is carrying her?

Anyways, I liked this episode, it's the best one yet.
Apr 27, 2011 9:20 AM

Apr 2009
Fracture? Is Ruriko that heavy that she gave Kyoko a left crus fracture while she was carrying her? I think it was more like what Kyoko said earlier, it's a case of sprain.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 1, 2011 11:23 PM

Nov 2007
Ugh, the Love Me section is just cringeworthy. XD

lollllllll @ "Is this the passageway of evil??"

Man, Ruriko is such a bitch. Why must people be so mean?
Mar 3, 2012 2:58 PM

Sep 2011
Haha at the ending. Should be every girls dream to be carried by a man. ;)
Oct 6, 2012 9:21 AM

Oct 2008
Haaaa~ Being carried like a princess by Ren. What more can anyone ask for? <3
I wonder how Kyoko will react when she finds out Ruri's true nature. Considering that she needs points from this girl.
Feb 11, 2013 5:20 PM

Jan 2012
Pretty interesting episode. Ren vs Shou was intense.

Apr 20, 2013 5:11 PM

May 2012
Really funny stuff, the ending was pretty funny with godzilla and all, the development of her in that new section sure seems to get interesting real fast, but damn did she really have a fractured bone by walking up a mountain with that luggage?

Either way good episode, lets see what's next!
Nov 11, 2013 11:06 PM

Jul 2009
amazing episode as always :D

the Love Me uniform looks gorgeous!!

that Shotaru guy picking a fight Ren. typical for someone who is jealous of someone that is higher than you :P

Ruriko is acting too much of a boss. are all idols this snobby!?!

poor Kyouko getting a sprained ankle :(

it hurt like hell for her!!

glad Ren is there!!!

i can't wait for the next episode!
Apr 11, 2014 9:05 AM

Aug 2013
I applaud Kyouko's willpower that borders godly and stupidity. I'm not sure which side she's on, tis a fine a line XD She's so adorable though <3
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 30, 2014 8:46 PM

Aug 2013
Woah, she sure got a shitty job and now a shitty employer. It was so obvious that the other girl was using her. Kyoko, you're too simple-minded...

Now she's got taken care by Ren. I doubt the whole situation will get the two of them closer, but it will get them to work together though.

Ouch, Shoutarou got owned hard by Ren. I thought he would just ignore him and continue by xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 13, 2015 11:51 AM
Aug 2014
She sure likes to put people on a pedestal; which isn't very smart as she has trouble seeing peoples true nature.
Jun 9, 2015 2:07 PM

Jun 2010
OriginANIME said:
Haha at the ending. Should be every girls dream to be carried by a man. ;)

By Ren; )
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2017 5:46 AM

Oct 2012
Poor girl
She's out from frying pan just to get into a lion's cage xD
"Signature removed"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - Mar 8, 2009

56 by eaticia »»
Mar 10, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MagicalEmi - Mar 29, 2009

245 by cornonacob »»
Jul 14, 2023 4:16 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 20 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Mar 15, 2009

27 by Yuki8160 »»
Apr 30, 2023 1:14 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 8 Discussion

Annisa - Nov 24, 2008

34 by s4gail0na »»
Feb 21, 2023 1:02 PM

» Is it bad that i watched this for the acting part and not the romance part

Pillsbury_Uchiha - Jul 2, 2022

13 by Mahificient_79 »»
Jul 3, 2022 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.