Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 23, 2012 5:43 PM

Aug 2012
So basically tell us...

What kind of genre is your favorite?

What is your favorite anime/manga?

What do you like about that anime/manga or what is your favorite part in it?

What are you currently watching or reading?

So for me, i love to watch romance/harem/comedy anime. My favorite anime is shakugan no shana because its not just a good romance series, but it has a great story line! It is a series that has many stories within itself. And right now im currently watching over 35 different series, but here are a few...Astarotte no Omocha, Omamori Himari, and Welcome to the NHK! (<^-^>)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 23, 2012 5:58 PM

Oct 2011
I like any genre except yaoi/yuri, ecchi and hentai :/

Probably Bleach as 'mainstream' anime. Code Geass as a 'non-mainstream' anime.
Fave mainstream manga is Death Note. Fave 'non-mainstream' manga is Gyakuten Saiban.

They all have good action with occasiona humour (for bleach and gyakuten saiban).

I'm currently watching D.Gray-man and Vampire Knight and (occasionally) reading Soul Eater.
Oct 23, 2012 7:01 PM

Nov 2010
What kind of genre is your favorite? - My favorite genres are Slice of life, shounen, and comedy.

What is your favorite anime/manga? - My favorite anime is One Piece.

What do you like about that anime/manga or what is your favorite part in it? - I like the big adventure, the characters(and their bonds), the fights, the depth of the mysteries, and the potential.

What are you currently watching or reading? - Surprisingly I'm actually rewatching One Piece for like the 3rd time, also I am watching Angel Beats and Maria sama ga Miteru.
Oct 23, 2012 8:24 PM

Aug 2010
Romance, adventure and comedy.

Gotta go with Clannad/AS.

Clannad got an awesome story, great characters, Kyoto Animation animated it and an awesome as hell OST.

Finishing up Tari Tari and Campione from last season, as well as a lot from this season.
Oct 24, 2012 2:34 AM

Oct 2012
I like to watch anything with romance/ecchi/harem/comedy/action/vampire/fantasy & adventure
My favorite anime is kanokon because that little kid is so lucky :]
My favorite manga is chaos;Head because i like the fact of having a sword only specific people can see. Also its very funny.
Currently watching Chrome Shelled Regious
Currently reading Death note
Oct 24, 2012 3:52 AM

Sep 2012
I likes Romance, Slice of Life, Shoujou and Action mostly, oh and yuri :)

My fav anime atm has to be Baka to Test to Shoukanjou. But now Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojou is going to replace it *0*

I love anything that makes me cry, and it has to just make me keep watching.

Eh I'm currently watching… a lot ._.
Oct 24, 2012 9:08 AM
Feb 2012
Either Romance, Comedy, Slice of life or Yaoi I do watch action/shonen's sometimes though

Favourite Anime(s) = Mirai Nikki, Fairy Tail, Death note or Angel Beats..
Favourite Manga(s) = Seven days, Naruto or Junjou Romantica

I'll Fairy tail, I like the anime because it's a shonen but it's so funny and shows alot about nakama power and stuff, it's also based about magic and stuff and it's so interesting. My favourite arc was Edolas art:3
Seven days is a one shot shonen-ai and it's so cute. I love it so much, I can't really pick a favourite part because it's so small but it's super cute and sweet and asdfghjkl;'

I'm currently watching almost everything that's in the new season but other than that I'm watching One Piece and Fairy Tail, Naruto and Yosuga no Sora: In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone.

:3
Oct 24, 2012 10:09 AM
Oct 2012
*What kind of genre is your favorite?
My fav genre of anime is action. But I also enjoy SOL, mystery, and romance.

*What is your favorite anime/manga?
Favorite animes are Another, Steins;Gate, and GOSICK. Sailor Moon holds a soft spot in my heart as my first anime though.

*What do you like about that anime/manga or what is your favorite part in it?
I like the horror, mystery and gore of Another. Steins;Gate was just awesome all around. And GOSICK was a wonderful romance with a pinch of mystery.

*What are you currently watching or reading?
I'm watching a lot but off the top of my head: Tamayura ~hitotose~, Big O, Kurau Phantom Memory, Psycho Pass, and Tari Tari.
Oct 24, 2012 9:26 PM

Jan 2012
Quite a few. I like thriller, psychological, supernatural, action, horror, mecha, and seinen comedy.

Favorite anime: Super Robot Wars OG The Inspector, Bakemonogatari, Sengoku Basara
Favorite manga: don't really have one.

- I like Super Robot Wars OG The Inspector because I love the characters and some robots on that anime. The sound is also good. I love it overall. And I'm a hardcore fan of the video game series.

- I like Bakemonogatari because I love the characters and character design a lot. The anime's pretty funny and I love all the OPs and the ED. I like the seiyuus too.

- I like Sengoku Basara because... It's pretty hot blooded and I love sword fights. Also a fan of the video game series.

I started watching Gintama few weeks ago and I love it so far. It's pretty funny and I like the parodies / references.
I'm also watching some new anime that came out this fall like K, Code;Breaker, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai, and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.
Oct 26, 2012 6:21 AM

May 2012
Comedy/Slice of Life/Samurai/Adventure/Sci-fi/Space and maybe a little romance thrown in here and there.

My favourite anime, that's pretty hard. I would have to say Cowboy Bebop is up there, it being my first anime I actually watching properly (my brother showed me it years ago). But maybe Welcome To The NHK, I loved that anime. Maybe these two, not too sure. I really, really love Studio Ghibli, currently in the process of collecting all the DVDs, I <3 that studio.

Well in NHK I somewhat related to Satou (dunno whether that's a good thing -.-), and I just found it really funny. In Cowboy Bebop the whole show is just badass, and has an equally badass OST. Studio Ghibli is just plain magical yo.

Currently watching a few shows, higher priority ones being Berserk, Durarara!!, Steins;Gate and InuYasha.
Currently reading Samurai Deeper Kyo, I randomly came across it in a comic book store a while ago and was all "hey this guy has a sword" and decided to get it. Best decision evar.
I tried to tell Dad how in Roleplay last week I had described to my friends the most beautiful demon, but he cut me off, so I tried to ignore him, but his story was pretty cool.
Oct 27, 2012 7:43 AM

Oct 2012

-that would be slice of life, shoujo, comedy and romance. :)

-right now, i like ao haru ride and heroine shikkaku (manga). for anime, i should say death note. :D

- well, both are realistic and not your typical shoujo manga.
as for death note, it is purely EPIC.

- i'm currently watching tonari to kaibutsukun and kokoro connect
and since ao haru ride and heroine shikkaku are still being published, that's what i am currently reading. (i do love both mangas, obviously~)
Oct 27, 2012 11:47 AM
Oct 2012
Romance/Comedy/Slice of Life/Adventure/Supernatural/Thriller/
Pretty much all. Almost

Clannad After Story for anime and Shaman King for manga. c:
But those two are just on the top of my head, I have many favorites.

Skip Beat!, Rozan Maiden, One Piece,
trying to finish Black Cat.
After all those I want to watch Steins Gate.
Oct 30, 2012 5:12 PM
Oct 2012
everything and anything im in the mood for.
(from love to killing, comedy to thriller, fantasy to slice of life,swords to mechas,etc to etc)

Bersek (watch it and you'll know exactly why)

Too much to list but basically most of the animes that just started this season.
(want to know more check out my anime list)
Oct 30, 2012 6:18 PM
Oct 2012
I love multiple different genres. Crime/Mystery, Fantasy, Paranormal are at the top of my faves.

I absolutely LOVE Detective Conan and xxxHolic~

The characters mainly...a story is a story but a good character goes a long way and is most memorable ;)

I have everything on hold for the moment because of college...once I have some free time more than likely I'll be reading Pandora Hearts and/or watching my xxxHolic DVDs
Nov 3, 2012 7:04 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I'm fine with many genres of anime, but my all time favorites would be: comedy, slice of life, shounen, adventure, and some romance. :)

Favorite anime would always be One Piece. All seasons of Hidamari Sketch are very close to my heart too. I'll add Joshiraku there as well. As for favorite manga, there's no way One Piece will be shaken off from the top. The Medaka Box manga has also become a personal favorite ever since I started reading the Flask Plan arc. Fujimura-kun Mates! is my favorite comedy manga. And lastly, Akame ga Kill! is quickly rising in my top favorites too after I catch up with the latest chapter..

One Piece is a big world of adventure bundled with good humor and some serious drama. The fights in the series are amazing thanks to characters with amazingly creative abilities. Same goes for the manga. Hidamari Sketch is so lighthearted and very VERY relaxing to watch. Joshiraku has hilarious characters engaged in very hilarious random topics of conversation! Medaka Box manga is full of characters with over-the-top abilities that the author just loves to troll you readers. Fujimura-kun Mates! is one awesome comedy manga starring one sane guy surrounded by absurdly zany characters who make the entire manga hilarious as it is! Akame ga Kill! is filled with intense action every chapter. Warning: This last one has lots of bloody scenes, btw.

Oh man, I have a lot! I'll just mention the names of shows not included in the fall anime 2012 lineup: Fushigiboshi no Futagohime, Kobato, Ayashi no Ceres, Claymore, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and Hokuto no Ken. (See how varied their genres are? ;P ) As for manga, I'm also reading Koisome Momiji, Assassination Classroom, Suashi no Meteorite, and a few others...
Nov 6, 2012 8:14 PM
May 2011

My fave genre is romance, always, no matter if it's a post-apocaliptic world where the machines have betrayed the humans, if there isn't any romance, the plot doesn't worth's to me

Fave manga... i can't choose between Wolf Guy or lovely complex. Very different series and genres as well.
Wolf Guy is a gore-drama-seinen-gore(again)-romance-psicologic manga about a teenager werewolf who felt in love with his teacher. And Lovely complex it's a light hearted shoujo manga (you know, romance-comedy-bit of drama-and happy endings), but it's so... f*cking good that i can't discern between LCx and WG ... u.u

Favourite anime, that's even harder to say... but i can say that Elfen Lied it's the best ever for me. A F*cking perfect mix of drama-comedy-romance-harem-ecchi-gore-a motherf*cker damn good plot-psicologic-incest-epic Opening- and tears, lots of them u.u

Wolf Guy takes a mythological creature such as a werewolf (you would imagine a plot like: A young werewolf who it's being persecuted by a monster hunter makes his way out on a killing spree of other monsters and humans and the guilt takes over his head)...but no, the plot turns in to: "a teenager new in the highschool tries to "not" mess up with anybody, but everybody seem to hate him and he have to fight the bullies but their lider it's the son of a yakuza lider and now the werewolf has to confront him (and others)". The plot it's strange but the message it leaves about "don't be a sissy doll" and the drawings, and other stuff, make it one of the best manga that i've read.

Lovely Complex...well i just love this shoujo, even if i'm a guy, i just can't help but feel empathy by this romance story (and it's one of my fave, because it's pure romance - my fave genre-) this manga is about a too tall girl who falls in love with a too short guy very complexed about their height and this girl falling in a very deep "friendzone" to later try get out of it.

Elfen Lied...well it's just epic. Lilium ♥ peace ^_^

I'm reading too many things like Naruto, Fairy Tail, Watashi ni xx shinasai!, nisekoi, kenichi, kimi no iro machi, kaichou wa maid sama, girls of the wilds, kimi ni todoke, ld-k, love so life, kiwaguro no bryhindil, etc (mainly romance mangas :P ) (i'm currently not watching anime because my computer it's very old and i can't reproduce any video. but i can see manga normally :P)
Nov 9, 2012 2:50 PM
Jun 2012
What kind is your favorite genre? For me it's comedy/romance/ecchi/and a select few action things.

what is your favorite manga/anime? My favorite manga....hmmmm wow it's a hard choice, I have so many! But my top 4 would probably be: kami nomi zo shiru sekai, fairy tail, kimi no iru machi, and nisekoi. My favorite anime would be fairy tail, or sword art online

what do you like about that anime/manga or what is your favorite part in it? Well Fairy Tail in my opinion is just pure awesomeness!! All of the characters are incredibly easy to fall in love with, the action and comedy in it is hilarious and awesome, and it has SUCH good opening and ending songs, and an amazing soundtrack. I LOVE FAIRY TAIL!! :D

what are you currently watching/reading? Wow, haha I mean i'm currently watching over 10 series, and reading like 13 mangas, but to name a few, i'm reading/watching: kaichou wa maid sama, fairy tail, sword art online, nisekoi, kimi no iru machi, kami nomi zo shiru sekai, tonari no kaibutsu kun, sakurasou no pet, sukkite Ii na no, bakuman 3, little busters, and a lot more haha
Mar 24, 2013 2:53 PM

Jul 2012
I love shonen and romance and supernatural :) best are samurai and ninja stuff

anime: fairy tail

manga: ore ga akuma de aitsu ga yome de

they are just awsome :) whatch it and read it then you'll see :)
Kagu89Mar 24, 2013 2:56 PM
Jun 16, 2013 10:52 AM
Mar 2012
What kind of genres are your favorite?

My favorite genres are action, fantasy,comedy,adventure,supernatural & romance (eh, well sometimes). Or thriller, psycological (did i spell that right?), suspense and action. Absolutely no mecha and magical girl for me. madoka magica was different than your typical magical girl anime but it still had magical girls so i actually enjoyed it less.

What's your favorite anime/manga?

Hard to say,there's alot and even if i did i'd get bashed for it. Can i name my top 5? yeah ill name my top 5. This would probably make more sense if i was a 10 year old boy but im a 17 year old girl and i like naruto XD. Then comes Inuyasha and death note. last but not least is Nana. I know i said i'd put 5 but whatever im just that badass lol. My favorite manga's are beast master and kyou koi wo hajimemasu.

why/ what's your favorite part?

They're my favorites because they just are. My favorite parts is between the opening and ending songs each episode. oh and what do i like about them ? everything. i like beast master cause the dude is a cat and i love cats.

what are you currently watching/reading?

I'm currently in a situation where im unable to watch any anime/ read any manga

- Kaelynn
KikyoFlowerJun 16, 2013 11:07 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Say something about the person above you ^^

balljointedbunny - Oct 30, 2012

20 by Midnight_Kiwi27 »»
Jun 2, 2013 7:31 PM

» What are you watching?

Syunikiss - Feb 4, 2013

5 by Kagu89 »»
Mar 24, 2013 2:50 PM

» How was your day?

xgemx - Oct 22, 2012

24 by tetracyclinexp »»
Nov 3, 2012 8:35 PM

» What do you think of when I say_______?

balljointedbunny - Oct 25, 2012

11 by Ochimusha »»
Nov 3, 2012 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.