Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 12, 2013 9:02 PM

Nov 2013
Hey guys, my name is Tyler but you can really call me whatever you want. I am 17 and a junior in High School but am working on getting my Associates at the same time as my High School Diploma. I probably started watching anime back when I was about 14. I enjoy any anime that has gore, a good story, comedy, fun characters, or pretty much anything that can entertain.

I am generally quite anti-social but also willing to talk if someone has a desire to although I doubt anyone really will. I will answer if someone directs a question/comment to me that I notice but I will not be too vocal about anything 95% of the time.
Jan 21, 2014 3:50 AM

Dec 2012
Hiiiiiya.. I'm Ellie c: (or 'Bellz', as some people call me.)
18. Studying business/computer science at a university in Pennsylvania.
The ages of 5-9 I was forever trapped up in my room watching anime that aired on Toonami -dragonball z, yu yu hakusho, ect.
My love kinda sizzled out at some point but relit during the end of high school.
For the most part I'm pretty introverted. I love being home in my pj's, snuggled up in my bed watching anime :3 But as much as I love being a couch potato, I also love to go running. Other loves of mine include chinese food, HBO shows (game of thrones♥), sci-fi, rainy/cool weather, chill music, league of legends (starting to get back into it more), travelling, reading, my puppy, and taco bell (where I work part-time as well).
I really do not dislike much.. however negative/mean/judgemental people, ect. are not really preferred.
Offline I'm quite shy, and my close friends are not super big on anime sooo, I came here hoping to make some :3
Feb 3, 2014 7:32 AM

Jan 2014
Hey, my name is Nate and I am 18. As shown, I am very new to this place. I graduated high school in 13 and am currently in the Army Reserves as Prev Med. I plan on attending college soon in order to become an Rehabilitation Engineer (Bio Mechanic). Unfortunately I've been known as a big rule follower, as well as very anti-social by those that know me.

My main hobbies consist of: writing, power lifting, running, and listening to music.

Lastly I have been interested in Anime before I even realized seeing how my brother and I would always play with Gundam toys when we were but toddlers. I have a very Miscellaneous interest when it comes to Anime as long as it has some meaning to it.
Jun 22, 2014 9:16 PM

Oct 2012
Herro, my name is mike. I is 19 years old and have been watching all types of anime since a young age. I am also a Pilot so when I am not flying planes I am usually studying or watching anime.
Dec 27, 2014 2:32 PM

Dec 2013
Hi everyone, My name is Nestor. I know it's a Greek name but I'm actually Ecuadorian but was born in New York. I first started watching anime when I was 5 years old. I went on a trip with my parent to Ecuador and I remember watching Dragon Ball Z every morning. I still remember it like it was yesterday, It was during the Cell Saga and I remember Gohan about to go SSJ 2.

Anyways...

I'm 21 years old and gonna take this semester off from school. I still enjoy anime and have also been getting in reading books as well like the ever so popular Game of Thrones series. I also play video games!

If anyone wants to play something like an MMO with me or just chat, feel free to send me a message!
Jun 15, 2015 11:19 AM

Mar 2015
Well this place is kind of dead ift seems like
i live in pa
im still in high school
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Count To 2256 =D ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tito12512 - Nov 4, 2012

1585 by alinktothefuture »»
May 27, 2021 9:33 PM

Poll: » Have you ever pretended you where a character form anime?

Nogard-Kun - Jul 18, 2013

4 by Denagoh »»
Dec 27, 2014 2:34 PM

» If you could live in anime which would you pick?

Nogard-Kun - Nov 11, 2013

4 by bakaengie »»
Dec 4, 2014 1:30 PM

Sticky: » Favorite anime ( 1 2 )

DeathWish249 - Oct 23, 2012

51 by sweet5 »»
Apr 13, 2014 1:55 PM

» Game: Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Disguised_Kohai - Oct 23, 2012

508 by Disguised_Kohai »»
Jan 23, 2014 3:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.