Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]
Feb 9, 2016 4:47 PM
Feb 2016
: v waht hte fkuc khé?????
Feb 20, 2016 4:31 AM

Nov 2013
The feeling when your hot well-developed cousin dreams about you b-baka onii-chan (btw how's cousin in japanese?)

not the beater the cheater, baka onii-chan

gggggg Yui kawaiiiii, btw she looks like Suguha

Leafa-chan sounds like Kirino, looks like Kirino, acts like Kirino and considering Ayana Taketatsu voices Suguha one can guess she's probably virtual Suguha lol

and there is probably Tales of series of videogames reference ofc, Yggdrasil is main object of this series
tsundereharasserFeb 20, 2016 4:40 AM
Apr 28, 2016 6:07 PM

Feb 2016
APickyCriticMay 4, 2016 1:59 AM
Jun 4, 2016 12:50 PM
Dec 2014
- If combat is dependant on the player's physical capabilities, then Suguha should be pretty badass if she joins Kirito this time around. But I predict that if she should enter the MMORPG world, she will end up saved by Kirito because every female characters in SAO is a damsel in distress from what I've seen so far (I must say that is something I am not too keen about in this anime).

- It's a bit too convenient that Kirito has all of his skills back minus his unique. I suppose that it was necessary to avoid any skill grinding, but it's also a bit "meh" because he will continue being super-powered compared to others.

- The program must have been programmed to "recognise" him, given that not only did his profile port over, but his avatar too for most part. Probably a ploy of the villain/GM of the new world who is planning to beat him and keep Asuna for himself.

- Yui is back. Again, convenient plot device but I kinda liked that character and it is probably the best use of that "item".
Jul 20, 2016 4:06 PM

Sep 2014
Nice episode. New Arc looks good with new locations to travel and discover. Kirito already made new friend it seems. Nice to see Yui is back missed that moe loli :D

Hot cousin is desperate it seems lolz
Jul 23, 2016 9:38 AM

Jan 2016
Kinda bugs me how Kirito is complete shit at flying, but he's an expert at skills he never even had in SAO (example, being able to grab a sword without losing health, ability to wipe out another player while practically disappearing in front of their eyes)...when the reality of player abilities goes out the window, it becomes a little less interesting for me.
Aug 3, 2016 9:38 PM

Jun 2016
I love how Kiritu helps every one and is OP like in SAO <3
Nov 22, 2016 3:09 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Yui is back yiss lovely <3

Jan 10, 2017 8:42 PM

Jul 2014
They couldn't have him not be OP anymore, that would erase the Weeaboo power fantasy aspect.
Mar 19, 2017 6:39 AM

Jan 2017
Oh yeah, Yui's fairy girl is come back. Also, Kirito is enter to Alfheim world with Leafa. This is wonderful and amazing episode.

11/10 scores
Apr 1, 2017 7:28 PM

Nov 2011
yuuuuiiiii fairy*-*
o(≧o≦)o Kimi o miteru to itsu mo HAATO DOKI DOKI
。。 Yureru omoi wa MASHUMARO mitai ni fuwa fuwa (✪㉨✪)
リラックマ☆コリラックマ
May 14, 2017 8:25 AM

Nov 2016
Back into the game, as if nothing happened.

So he got all his skills from the previous game, plus wing upgrade? ok

But damn, they had to upgrade Yuis cuteness too ? xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 30, 2017 10:37 AM

May 2009
Pretty boring episode this time. Without Sugou and his creepiness it's just not the same anymore. The first half was all about Kirito getting excited about a new game whose only innovation is the ability to fly. I guess that in the context of the VR gear, “a game that makes you fly” is indeed exciting, but our context is really just this as another MMO, and flying mounts aren’t exactly the height of gameplay innovation. But at least it's funny seeing Kirito relieved for entering another game, instead of worried about Asuna. Even the soundtrack is all epic and grandiose when he enters the game.

Anyway. We’re back on being an overpowered Mary Sue again, and we’ve already collected a daughteru and an interim waifu, who is almost certainly Suguha. That's some progress. I'm more worried about the time limit, those are just very arbitrary in anime, and no author really respects them. I'm expecting lots of filler episodes and lazying around while Asuna still needs to be rescued.
Nov 12, 2017 12:27 PM

Nov 2017
So the guy who conveniently lives nearby Kirito's house has fresh info about the new game everyone's talking about. Kirito gets OP again because of that 1D moe scarecrow that now happens to be the Infodump Sage of the series. So the tension is dead and everything you should know is going to be said to you like if you were a retard. Great. 1/5
Dec 19, 2017 1:24 PM

Mar 2016
A lot of good things happened in this episode. Alfheim seems like a fun place to be. Hopefully we see Klein again.

Now, one thing that DOES bother me is the relationship between Kirito and Yui. It reminds me a lot of Club Penguin roleplaying but it ALSO makes Kirito sound like a sugar daddy. Yui does not talk or behave as a child and when she adopts a childlike persona, it feels like acting. She's like a lolita and honestly, I could see someone shipping her and Kirito easily. In another setting, she'd serve the role of Lolita Concubine quite well.

There's only a few more episodes left. Let's see if they can save Asuna from that greasy lecher who laid claim to her.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2018 4:00 PM

Sep 2017
Hmmmm.

So, the harem rises. And Kirito's baby is back.

Let's just hope that he doesn't ruin more women's lives by increasing his harem.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 17, 2018 1:19 PM

Mar 2018
I bet this green bitch is Asuna or some shit.
May 22, 2018 7:45 PM

May 2018
Yui's character seems better this time around but I don't like the fact that Kirito is fucking OP again. But hey, it's needed for the plot I guess =/
May 17, 2019 2:47 PM

May 2016
So after the SAO incident, don't tell me that these kind of games weren't banned forever in the world of the series... SAO always suprises me with its stupidity xD
-
Jul 17, 2019 2:26 AM

Aug 2017
Oh no, Kirito is complete shit at flying lmao. I'm glad that Yui is back.

A new character is here, I guess.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 3, 2019 1:36 AM

Jun 2016
damn ..
this anime make me a real otaku or weaboo some shit like that

very nostalgic
Jun 14, 2020 2:22 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Interesting, I'm glad he didn' have to start from the ground up again.
I gotta admit, I'm not the biggest fan of his Elven appearance, I don't like the long ears I guess. I hope he puts on a black cloak and does something about that hairstyle.
Aug 21, 2020 11:30 PM

Jun 2020
i love fairies so i'm glad the MMOrpg they're set in went in this whimsical direction! the OP visuals really made me excited!! LOVE THEM ELF EARS

just hope asuna will have greater involvement i mean she's kinda reduced to the damsel in distress :(

anyway, as someone who's been trapped in a game and been thru that much i would think that kirito would have developed ptsd/trauma/fear of games of sorts alr but it clearly appears not lmao just jumps right back into another game lol

also how convenient that SAO gets deleted & after such an incident happened that another game is almost identical to it & allowed to run looooool & OF COURSE kirito is so lucky to be able to keep his stats lol k HOW CONVENIENT

the part where he was diving down from the sky reminded me so much of pubg lol

yui being a navigation pixie lolololollll how cute!! i like that she's playing a bigger role now

how does she not recognise it's her cousin she's soooo in love with? i mean their voices are fucking distinct & his appearance is not far off lmfao i call BS

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 11, 2020 10:04 AM

Dec 2018
Okay, this was insulting beyond comprehension. I think I am done with pointing out obvious flaws. I am tired, there's just too much wrong, no point writing them out anymore.
Oct 24, 2020 6:23 PM
Feb 2020
After all that he still put on the helmet.

When Yui logged in as an admin and he downloaded her program to his headset in the real world ... he could have relifed her with her admin privileges and had a way in without having to put on the headset.

Good to see Blacksmith guy again. He really is a good friend. What would he do without him.

Btw that seems a really obvious trap. Forced Marriage-Kun wanted her to be seen. If he didn't he would have put her in a building or under a building. It's a trap.

Let me guess. Yellow hair san will be doing angry things and talking a lot in the next episode.
Rui_ReiOct 24, 2020 6:33 PM
Mar 14, 2021 9:33 AM

Nov 2019
Kirito OP af.
I wonder why all items where corrupted but Yui’s heart, maybe there’ll be an explanation or not.
Nov 17, 2021 3:36 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, the straightly sequel of SAO game named ALO (based on mal. Though, since its Alfheim Online, it can be shortened as AO only). Yeah, very creative. Though, this is the arc that i remember i've seen on my teenage day, the Kirito's flying, and ofc there's still a sword fight, and plus of magic. The question from on my brain, regarding why he couldn't fly from the Aincard arc actually has been answered here. I am watching this not on the right spot before, lol.

Alright setup. Yui became important, and the convenience way of Kirito from the first arc still pretty much applied, even on this supposed-to-be the next good generation of sao. However, since it just a complete copy, i don't think its pretty much good, or just straight be worse. Well, lets see next....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 20, 2022 11:18 PM

May 2022
ALO is breathtaking and beautiful, this episode was a great introduction to ALO and Leafa. pretty interesting to see Kirito maintain his skills and stats from SAO. 2 years of experience under his belt is gonna help him out along with his real-life abilities. the reunion between Kirito and Yui made me SOOOO HAPPY! cool ending to the episode lol
Oct 22, 2022 3:17 PM

Mar 2019
Badass Kirito is back! This episode felt kind of nostalgic, heh.

So this is what's happening to Asuna, I wonder if she realizes it or if she's sleeping.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 14, 2023 2:07 PM

Aug 2019
i have lots of things to question but im too tired to write them. not like anyone is gonna read them or care
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2023 10:58 AM

Jan 2022
I can't wait to be done with this anime. I'm so tired of it ugh. This episode was probably the most normal one yet. Glad to see Yui is back, why is she still calling him daddy???
This never updates so that's cool
Jul 23, 2023 11:04 AM

Jan 2022
HiljainenSipuli said:
i have lots of things to question but im too tired to write them.  not like anyone is gonna read them or care
Honestly, I've been reading your comments up until this point. So I guess I care since you're the only other one who's been commenting this year
This never updates so that's cool
Jul 25, 2023 10:40 AM

Aug 2019
cooldogmom said:
HiljainenSipuli said:
i have lots of things to question but im too tired to write them.  not like anyone is gonna read them or care
Honestly, I've been reading your comments up until this point. So I guess I care since you're the only other one who's been commenting this year
interesting to know that someone has read my comments.  i kinda just pour my thoughts into a comment after ive watched an episode so they are often just confused rambling :D
Dec 16, 2023 8:12 AM

Nov 2023
Kirito sister is so hot imo
Apr 7, 4:47 AM
Dec 2022
They gave him that Zack Fair haircut 😭
Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

67 by TwigzLIVE »»
7 hours ago

» Dropping while it's still good ( 1 2 )

SIimyBread - Apr 15

58 by AtelierAni »»
Yesterday, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

163 by SignsOfSuicide »»
Apr 14, 9:54 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

948 by Reshiram_IX »»
Apr 2, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2012

776 by Reshiram_IX »»
Apr 2, 4:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.