Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 17, 2012 2:32 PM
Dec 2007
Since you guys mentioned the blood sucking thing, compared to dragons and dolphins, the blood sucking is actually a canon method of replenishing energy in the Nasuverse. Tsukihime has one such scene between Akiha and Kohaku. The dragon one seemed misplaced but it played into the fact Arthur is mythologically linked to dragons in some form so Saber's circuits take a physical representation of a dragon.

Dolphins are the only one that seemed totally and completely misplaced.

Oct 17, 2012 2:35 PM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
Since you guys mentioned the blood sucking thing, compared to dragons and dolphins, the blood sucking is actually a canon method of replenishing energy. Tsukihime has one such scene between Akiha and Kohaku. The dragon one seemed misplaced but it played into the fact Arthur is mythologically linked to dragons in some form so Saber's circuits take a physical representation of a dragon.

Akiha was a bit more special with the demon bloodline or something so Sakura's vampirism doesnt fit either.

As for Arturia and Dragons....well if you are fine with that....
Oct 17, 2012 2:37 PM

Aug 2012
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
Since you guys mentioned the blood sucking thing, compared to dragons and dolphins, the blood sucking is actually a canon method of replenishing energy. Tsukihime has one such scene between Akiha and Kohaku. The dragon one seemed misplaced but it played into the fact Arthur is mythologically linked to dragons in some form so Saber's circuits take a physical representation of a dragon.

Akiha was a bit more special with the demon bloodline or something so Sakura's vampirism doesnt fit either.

I don't believe that Type-Moon actually thought of something so deep and meaningful as this.
Oct 17, 2012 5:36 PM

Aug 2010
ssjokg said:
RussianPedoBear said:
Necro-sama said:
ssjokg said:

Why is Sakura a slut?She is way better than that bitch tsundere Rin or fail Saber.

As for the PS2.You know how Saber first sex scene turned into a dragon and Rin's into dolphins right?Sakura becomes a blood sucking vampire during those scenes.

Well... I dunno.. Worms? They even wrote that she's an educated prostitute in the sex scenes. (I blame the horrible writing for this)
Rin is fine. Saber is just annoyingly stubborn.

What do you mean by dragon and dolphins? I'm lost now.

okay how did my forum get to this o_o
someone plz explain these sex scenes and HF

HF aka Heaven's Feel, is the best route in FSN,connects perfectly with FZ and has the best Sakura and Ilya development.And Shirou gets a power up in badassery.

Also, Saber becomes way more tolerable on the 8th day.

Don't forget Kotomine, HF Kotomine is by far the best Kotomine IMO.
Oct 17, 2012 6:04 PM
Dec 2007
Necro-sama said:
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:

I don't believe that Type-Moon actually thought of something so deep and meaningful as this.
Perhaps not, but the link is there and is pretty well known so even if they just went skin deep they could have gone "Arthur and dragons...let's just add a dragon in the scene and leave it at that".

Also, Akiha "was" special but Sakura is a mage, also, pretty fucking sure Rin mentions any exchange of bodily fluids replenishes prana. In fact, play Kagetsu Tohya. When Shiki gives his energy to Len he can do it by sex or simply by giving her blood. Basically, the sex route was only an excuse to add hentai scenes...
. I might add, You can see Rider drinking a woman's blood in one of the routes, and that's part of the original game not the PS2 all-ages.

Oct 17, 2012 6:59 PM

Apr 2012
Necro-sama said:
JavierR said:
I will pay money to see a good adaptation of heavens feel, ITS TOO GOOD SO FAR

Why would you want to see slutkura in action?

Rin is a natural born slut.
Sakura is an educated prostitute.
Get your shit right.

BloodRequiemOct 17, 2012 7:03 PM
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Oct 17, 2012 11:18 PM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
Necro-sama said:
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:

Perhaps not, but the link is there and is pretty well known so even if they just went skin deep they could have gone "Arthur and dragons...let's just add a dragon in the scene and leave it at that".

Also, Akiha "was" special but Sakura is a mage, also, pretty fucking sure Rin mentions any exchange of bodily fluids replenishes prana. In fact, play Kagetsu Tohya. When Shiki gives his energy to Len he can do it by sex or simply by giving her blood. Basically, the sex route was only an excuse to add hentai scenes...
. I might add, You can see Rider drinking a woman's blood in one of the routes, and that's part of the original game not the PS2 all-ages.

Len was a Succubus/magical cat or whatever she was,Rider IS Medusa.They can go on sucking blood.
Now for mages or humans to go on drinking blood....I dont know...Sex may be an excuse for the hentai but still it feels more normal for mages and humans instead of blood sucking/exchange.

Also unlike Rider or Len or anyone else that can suck blood I dont see how a human could suck blood unless they take their time to fill a cup from a cut or two.

Then again blood in anime/manga comes out like you are using a pump so fuck my logic.....
ssjokgOct 17, 2012 11:33 PM
Oct 20, 2012 1:41 PM
Dec 2007
^Len is a succubus yes, but I just told you, all you need to transfer prana is fluids packed with it. Apparently, according to all the side-material Nasu has written over the years, mages sell blood packed with prana (or semen) just to earn some money. Also, guess what Rin uses to power her jewels... yep, her blood. In the VN she explains in detail that the Tohsaka's ability deals in transfering of magical power, meaning she can just take some blood out of her, splash it on the jewel and it gets some power (she even says she did this for 10 whole years as part of her preparations). That was on the VN, and the anime, for once, actually showed that detail as I remember there was a scene (either in the anime or the movie not sure) where Rin was sticking a needle in her arm to get some blood.

The only thing you can really go "eeeeh" about is that yeah, humans don't have a proper way to suck blood. But again, Akiha didn't have a proper way of sucking blood either, and she did it just fine.
Leon-GunOct 20, 2012 1:46 PM

Oct 20, 2012 2:09 PM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
^Len is a succubus yes, but I just told you, all you need to transfer prana is fluids packed with it. Apparently, according to all the side-material Nasu has written over the years, mages sell blood packed with prana (or semen) just to earn some money. Also, guess what Rin uses to power her jewels... yep, her blood. In the VN she explains in detail that the Tohsaka's ability deals in transfering of magical power, meaning she can just take some blood out of her, splash it on the jewel and it gets some power (she even says she did this for 10 whole years as part of her preparations). That was on the VN, and the anime, for once, actually showed that detail as I remember there was a scene (either in the anime or the movie not sure) where Rin was sticking a needle in her arm to get some blood.

The only thing you can really go "eeeeh" about is that yeah, humans don't have a proper way to suck blood. But again, Akiha didn't have a proper way of sucking blood either, and she did it just fine.

Yeah but Rin actually had time to spare when she was giving blood/mana to her jewels. Sakura's reasons aside(she was the only one that sex had more meaning than just plain mana transfer)both in Fate and UBW ,Rin and Saber didnt exactly had time to spare for a blood transfusion.Akiha too, had time to spare when she was sucking blood.Unless some drops of blood have more magical energy than Rin's jewels.Not that semen makes more sense but at least with sex there's also the "connection" between the two doing it.
My problem lies to the time needed for the blood exchange.Yeah,from everything I have seen in Nasuverse I ask for "realism" in that.....
Oct 20, 2012 2:16 PM
Jun 2012
Nothing wrong with that. I personally prefer Fate/stay night as well, but only because you get to see the amazing and fabulous Rin Tohsaka in action.
Oct 20, 2012 8:55 PM

Jun 2012
Deziah said:
Nothing wrong with that. I personally prefer Fate/stay night as well, but only because you get to see the amazing and fabulous Rin Tohsaka in action.

finally someone that gets me :P and dont forget about saber!
Oct 20, 2012 9:05 PM

Aug 2009
RussianPedoBear said:
Deziah said:

We dont get you because:
1.FZ had better females than Rin ,
2.Saber is actually better in FZ anime.Best Saber is FSN HF Saber.For a couple of reasons
Oct 20, 2012 9:09 PM
Jul 2012
ssjokg said:
RussianPedoBear said:
Deziah said:

We dont get you because:
2.Saber is actually better in FZ anime.Best Saber is FSN HF Saber.For a couple of reasons

This. younger loli ilya ftw and ilya's mom ftw
Oct 20, 2012 9:13 PM

Aug 2009
JavierR said:
ssjokg said:
RussianPedoBear said:
Deziah said:

We dont get you because:

This. younger loli ilya ftw and ilya's mom ftw

Pure loli Ilya vs "grown up" loli Ilya
mhmmm
Difficult decision
Oct 20, 2012 9:17 PM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:

mhmmm
Difficult decision
I'll take them all, even Mahou Shoujo Ilya while we're at it.

Oct 20, 2012 9:24 PM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:

mhmmm
Difficult decision
I'll take them all, even Mahou Shoujo Ilya while we're at it.

Add Kuro and it's PERFECT.
Oct 20, 2012 10:14 PM

Aug 2010
RussianPedoBear said:
Deziah said:

The FSN anime didn't even portray Saber's character right. Most people who watched only the stay night anime don't understand Saber at all. Zero did a much better job at portraying her character. Can't say too much about Rin because she wasn't that important in the FSN anime. Anyways, Zero characters are much better than the ones from the stay night anime.
Ragna92Oct 20, 2012 10:17 PM
Oct 21, 2012 12:58 PM
Jun 2012
RussianPedoBear said:
dont forget about saber!

I don't like Saber. I find her to be a dull, one-dimensional character.
ssjokg said:
FZ had better females than Rin

[citation needed]
Oct 21, 2012 1:13 PM

Aug 2009
Deziah said:
RussianPedoBear said:
dont forget about saber!

ssjokg said:

[citation needed]

Why?
One is red haired. One is Ilya with adult body.One has succubus blood in her what more do you want?One has perfect brown skin.

Ok I lied .Rin is actually better than her mother.Any version...
Rin is stronger than some of them but overall she sucks....Still better than Saber...
Oct 21, 2012 5:30 PM

Apr 2012
Deziah said:
RussianPedoBear said:
dont forget about saber!

ssjokg said:

[citation needed]

Hotness:
Kotomine>>>>Rider=Irisviel>Caren>Caster>Sakura=Rin>Saber
Illya is too pure to be sexualized so she's not on this list
Added Irisviel because why not? Big Illya.

Most suited for Shirou:
Sakura>Illya>Kotomine>Issei>Ayako>Shinji>The bone of his sword>Rin>Saber

Heroine rankings out of the 3 routes:
Kotomine>Illya>Sakura>GARcher=Saber
Rin doesn't have a route. UBW is GARcher's route

Overall:
Irisviel>Rider>Caster>Sakura>Saber=Shit>>>>>Rin

Just look at this slut
BloodRequiemOct 21, 2012 5:48 PM
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Oct 21, 2012 5:49 PM
Jul 2012
BloodRequiem said:
Deziah said:
RussianPedoBear said:
dont forget about saber!

ssjokg said:

[citation needed]

Hotness:
Kotomine>>>>Rider=Irisviel>Caren>Caster>Sakura=Rin>Saber
Illya is too pure to be sexualized so she's not on this list
Added Irisviel because why not? Big Illya.

Most suited for Shirou:
Sakura>Illya>Kotomine>Issei>Ayako>Shinji>The bone of his sword>Rin>Saber

Heroine rankings out of the 3 routes:
Kotomine>Illya>Sakura>GARcher=Saber
Rin doesn't have a route. UBW is GARcher's route

Overall:
Irisviel>Rider>Caster>Sakura>Saber=Shit>>>>>Rin

Just look at this slut

holy fuck, what route was the scene in? I think i might have missed it maybe, if its in heavens feel then i havent got there yet.

Also I died, when i read The bone of his sword> Rin > Saber

Seriously fuck saber tho. heavens feel saber ftw
Oct 21, 2012 5:50 PM

Aug 2012
You totally forgot about Gilgamesh, let me fix that for you.

Hotness:
Gilgamesh=Kotomine>>>>Rider=Irisviel>Caren>Caster>Sakura=Rin>Saber

And that scene is hot. Slutty maybe, but I like it.
Oct 21, 2012 5:51 PM

Apr 2012
Necro-sama said:
You totally forgot about Gilgamesh, let me fix that for you.

Hotness:
Gilgamesh=Kotomine>>>>Rider=Irisviel>Caren>Caster>Sakura=Rin>Saber

And that scene is hot. Slutty maybe, but I like it.

Gil is too divine to be sexualized by us mongrels.

And JavieR, that scene is from Realta Nua. You won't see it if you got the original version.
Oct 21, 2012 5:57 PM
Dec 2007
JavierR said:
BloodRequiem said:

holy fuck, what route was the scene in? I think i might have missed it maybe, if its in heavens feel then i havent got there yet.

The first pic is exclusive to Realta Nua and it replaces the first Hentai scene from Heaven's Feel.

I'm sure you meant that one, especially since the other 3 are from UBW and Fate.

And yep, UBW is Archer's route. Even the VN acknowledges this during the Tiger Dojo skits.

Edit: I was beaten to the punch, oh well. ANyway yeah, as we said.

Oct 21, 2012 5:58 PM
Jul 2012
xD

and I think i have it there is a patch file for it so thanks.

Edit: yeah its probably from nua because i finished UBW and fate and im almost done with heavens feel, so i wouldn't see where it would fit
Oct 21, 2012 6:00 PM

Aug 2012
I'm sure he doesn't mind being sexualized by people like us. He is, after all, a far superior tsundere than Rin.
Oct 21, 2012 6:02 PM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
JavierR said:
BloodRequiem said:

The first pic is exclusive to Realta Nua and it replaces the first Hentai scene from Heaven's Feel.

I'm sure you meant that one, especially since the other 3 are from UBW and Fate.

And yep, UBW is Archer's route. Even the VN acknowledges this during the Tiger Dojo skits.

Edit: I was beaten to the punch, oh well. ANyway yeah, as we said.

Shirou ejaculating his organs out.
Oct 21, 2012 6:03 PM

Aug 2012
BloodRequiem said:

That sounds really painful.
Oct 21, 2012 6:06 PM

Apr 2012
Necro-sama said:
BloodRequiem said:

That sounds really painful.

Some more excerpts, more of less the same.
Oct 21, 2012 6:07 PM
Jul 2012
btw what is realta nua, I actually think I have the original version because I don't remember that scene.
Oct 21, 2012 6:07 PM

Apr 2012
JavierR said:
btw what is realta nua, I actually think I have the original version because I don't remember that scene.

It's the non 18+ version.
Oct 21, 2012 6:08 PM
Jul 2012
oh fuck that then I like my visual novels with hentai
Oct 21, 2012 6:11 PM

Aug 2012
Implying that Fate Stay Night have hentai scenes that is worth fapping to.
Oct 21, 2012 6:14 PM
Jul 2012
im not proud of what i did...
Oct 21, 2012 6:14 PM

Apr 2012
Necro-sama said:

You didn't fap during this scene?
Oct 21, 2012 6:15 PM

Aug 2012
BloodRequiem said:
Necro-sama said:

You didn't fap during this scene?

Well I can't really count that as fapping, I just jizzed uncontrollably.

JavierR said:
im not proud of what i did...

Shame on you.
Oct 21, 2012 6:18 PM
Dec 2007
Lol, but seriously though, Nasu's sex scenes are... not great is all we can say.

Oct 21, 2012 6:21 PM
Jul 2012
i prefered shuffles sex scenes but still as I said im not proud of what i did.
Oct 21, 2012 8:37 PM

Dec 2008
RussianPedoBear said:
I don't know why...zero definitely had the better animation and storytelling, but to me SN had better character development/variety, music, and a beautiful ending. When all is said and done, I enjoyed SN more, despite alot of people saying it was crappy >:[

Please, tell me. Which song in Stay Night is better than "to the begining" ?
Oct 21, 2012 9:18 PM
Dec 2007
ChrnoTodd said:
RussianPedoBear said:
I don't know why...zero definitely had the better animation and storytelling, but to me SN had better character development/variety, music, and a beautiful ending. When all is said and done, I enjoyed SN more, despite alot of people saying it was crappy >:[

Please, tell me. Which song in Stay Night is better than "to the begining" ?
You're talking about an OP song decidely composed to impress and Kajiura is a great composer. That said, her style is really not the same as Stay Night's, to the point she actually said she was more or less obligated to add Sword of Promised Victory and completely flipped the bird to Kiritsugu's sound novel theme "Emiya - Time Alter version" and just gave him a previously used track.

Oct 21, 2012 9:39 PM

Sep 2011
Leon-Gun said:
completely flipped the bird to Kiritsugu's sound novel theme "Emiya - Time Alter version" and just gave him a previously used track.

To be perfectly honest, I wasn't exactly that fond of "Emiya - Time Alter ver." (the piano segments were the only note-worthy parts) so its removal wasn't that much of an issue for me.
ronriOct 21, 2012 9:44 PM
Oct 21, 2012 10:15 PM

Dec 2008
ronri said:
Leon-Gun said:
completely flipped the bird to Kiritsugu's sound novel theme "Emiya - Time Alter version" and just gave him a previously used track.

To be perfectly honest, I wasn't exactly that fond of "Emiya - Time Alter ver." (the piano segments were the only note-worthy parts) so its removal wasn't that much of an issue for me.

For me too.
The Battle is to the Strong is way better.
Oct 22, 2012 2:05 AM

Aug 2009
Isnt it sad for Bazett leaving her out like this?

I saw Caren one page back so what happened to Bazett?
Oct 22, 2012 7:14 AM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:

I don't sexualize the waifu of a bro-Lancer.
Oct 22, 2012 7:38 AM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:

I can accept that....

I still dont understand why people fall for Saber in a suit ,when we already had Bazett for that.
Saber:
Bazett:
Oct 22, 2012 11:10 AM

Apr 2011
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:

I can accept that....

I still dont understand why people fall for Saber in a suit ,when we already had Bazett for that.
Saber:
Bazett:

I don't fall for saber! It's more that I like her story in the fateverse than other females and the Arthur legend in general.
Oct 22, 2012 11:20 AM

Aug 2009
sagdashin said:
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:

I can accept that....

Saber:
Bazett:

I don't fall for saber! It's more that I like her story in the fateverse than other females and the Arthur legend in general.

That's ok.
But "oh my god Saber is magnificent..." is getting in my nerves.
Why?
Because even almost every char in Fate/ that looks upon her thinks the same thing one way or another.Shirou fell in love(luckily I could change that later),Rin turned lesbian the moment she saw her(in a moment where she could actually die),Medea no comment,Gill de Rais went into hyper crazy mode,Lancelot went mad because of her(for other reasons than love),Gil thinks she is worthy although in a weird way......
Anime only fans worship her....

I mean, really?

While her story/background is interesting she as a char isnt that great.
Oct 22, 2012 11:58 AM

Aug 2012
People just find her attractive because of her moe-ness. She is blonde with an ahoge, 155cm tall which is really petite (correct me if I'm wrong) and is mother fucking King Arthur. Nasu made a good choice to make King Arthur a female moe blob, stupid fans just go crazy over her despite her having so much flaws in her personality and overall bland character.
Oct 22, 2012 12:00 PM
Feb 2012
If you like more romantic shows then I guess I can understand. Fate/Zero's better suited for those that want the adventure and action.
Oct 22, 2012 12:16 PM

Aug 2009
Necro-sama said:
People just find her attractive because of her moe-ness. She is blonde with an ahoge, 155cm tall which is really petite (correct me if I'm wrong) and is mother fucking King Arthur. Nasu made a good choice to make King Arthur a female moe blob, stupid fans just go crazy over her despite her having so much flaws in her personality and overall bland character.

moe levels for any reason.
Ilya>.....>Taiga>....>Saber

and just by trying to be a "serious" King Arthur all the time she loses many moe points.
CP's Saber IS moe but the normal one...I can hardly she her being moe.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Seriously bro

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Apr 9

10 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 10, 4:55 AM

Poll: » This or Unlimited Blade Works

Fukoku - Mar 28

13 by deg »»
Mar 31, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ruzgfpegk - Jul 3, 2008

135 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 7, 8:25 AM

» Zero or Unlimited Blade Works

infinite_Shadows - Feb 15

16 by Law_of_Cycles »»
Feb 24, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DaBigD - Oct 3, 2008

136 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 12, 1:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.