MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tsundere or Not: Kishu Arashi
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Tsundere Club »» Tsundere or Not: Kishu Arashi

Must be a Club Member to Reply
View Poll Results: Tsundere Meter Poll
5 - This character displays every tsundere persona at any time

2 8.33%
4 - Considerably a tsundere - she possess the traits but not always giving the impression

13 54.17%
3 - Somewhat a tsundere - either she falls more on her tsuntsun side or her deredere side

6 25.00%
2 - This character has little qualities of a tsundere and rarely displays the characteristics

2 8.33%
1 - This character is far from being a tsundere

1 4.17%
Voters: 24

10-30-08, 5:19 PM

This is the 57th edition of Tsundere or Not. Not only we decide if the featured character is tsundere or not, this thread discusses her level of tsundere-ness. In scale of 1 to 5, rate her according to what you’ve learned in the anime, manga, game, or novel she's featured in.

A tsundere character posses certain qualities and traits which defines who they are. If you're unsure or forgot about these charactertics, look in our club page, this thread, or Wikipedia's tsundere page.

Don't recognize the featured character? It's cool, you can post in this thread saying so or skip ahead. When you recognize her eventually, come back for this poll. If you want to see the result without voting, click the "View Results” link in the bottom right of the poll.

Last 7 Tsundere or Not threads:
[ Shindou Kei | Shana | Vita | Kanna | Nina Wáng | Tsukiumi | Haruno Sakura ]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Arashi Kishu
from X

10-30-08, 5:52 PM

Oh, my love, finally.
A very solid 4 desu.

10-30-08, 8:14 PM

10-31-08, 12:36 AM

sorry never saw it

10-31-08, 5:40 AM

Sorry, only saw the movie
(spoiler-tag contains spoilers)

10-31-08, 10:19 AM

4 - Cause I'd be all tsun tsun too if Sorata came out of blue and suddenly declared he'll die for me.

10-31-08, 10:36 AM

A 4. She's doesn't display the characteristics all the time.
"A lesser man might call it a day and bask in the echoing voices of cheer and celebration. A lesser man might delight in the moment, knowing he's the ultimate hero, a benevolent Big Brother to all and an inspirational light of hope in the darkest of times.

But Superman is not a lesser man. He renews his vigorous patrol of our world for wherever the battle for trust and justice must be fought, Superman will be there.
Forever...and always."- Superman #150

10-31-08, 2:38 PM

sanjica said:
4 - Cause I'd be all tsun tsun too if Sorata came out of blue and suddenly declared he'll die for me.

Totally.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices