Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2012 8:47 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ironically, a pig tells others that they are pigs. Oh where have I seen that before. This JoJo is so far boring. I'm glad he's not like JoJo #1, but man, he sucks. Hopefully he changes later on.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 17, 2012 9:35 PM

Jun 2009
ZetaZaku said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
This JoJo is so far boring. I'm glad he's not like JoJo #1, but man, he sucks. Hopefully he changes later on.

Definitely disagree here, Joseph is great so far.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 13, 2013 9:26 AM

Mar 2013
insan3soldiern said:
ZetaZaku said:
This JoJo is so far boring. I'm glad he's not like JoJo #1, but man, he sucks. Hopefully he changes later on.

Definitely disagree here, Joseph is great so far.

^
Apr 13, 2013 9:28 AM

Mar 2013
Good chapter,looking forward to how this arc's going to turn out.

PS.Joseph>Jonathan
Jul 15, 2013 11:51 AM

Sep 2011
Yeah, Joseph is a better character than Jonathan. It's good to see Erina, she really aged.
Apr 10, 2016 4:16 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Joseph is so f*cking awesome!

5/5
May 7, 2016 11:49 AM

Aug 2014
I love how cool Erina was with her grandson beating the shit out of that guy xD
Feb 6, 2018 11:24 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The Speedwagon´s death notice arrived at Erina!!! :/
Sep 6, 2018 6:50 AM

Dec 2015
Grandma Erina has quite a leash on Jojo lol
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 10, 2018 2:50 AM

May 2016
Erina grew up to be a loyal widow by not hooking up with Speedwagon even after years of loneliness and a badass granny by permitting Joseph to beat the shit out of that gangster for insulting Smokey. I wish that I could've seen her in her MILF years with that baby she saved and George Joestar II.

Joseph's very keen analysis and lightning-quick battle adaptability when fighting his opponents along with his psychological "Your next line is..." trick makes him my favorite Jojo for a reason ♡ He proved his prowess real good here but finding out Speedwagon's been murdered by Straits is more than a shock.

Dec 10, 2018 3:05 PM

Feb 2013
Wow, Joseph is way too cool.
He predicts whatever his opponent has to say, awesome.
Apr 30, 2019 10:10 PM

Feb 2017
Lol where did that hat stand come from.
May 1, 2019 4:30 AM

Aug 2017
"What did you say? Depending on your answer I may have to kick your ass!"
Pure gold xD
I'm definitely enjoing the first 3 chapters so far
Oct 17, 2019 4:29 PM

Jun 2016
It seems Smokey is the new Speedwagon, he narrates his thoughts but rather than comically out loud he does so in his head. Both happen to be “street rats” who went against the Joestar protagonist but after seeing his kindness became friends. I wonder if all parts will have a narrator character and if Smokey will stay around this whole time. He certainly feels less central than Speedwagon was with how little he speaks and thinks.

This chapter showed us yet again how quick Joseph is to pick a fight as we saw him squaring off with that driver. We didn’t even get to see how that situation occurred or who was in the right, because I’d say that probably isn’t important. If someone pisses Joseph off, whether its a cop being an asshole or a driver cursing at him, he threatens them with violence. But after this we saw his intelligence again. He first gave a great and quick line to Smokey about giving him the wallet as a gift. He then changed his threatening of the driver into a taxi ride to cover himself from Erina, and we all clearly saw his quick thinking against his foe here. Speaking of that encounter, it showed us Joseph getting mad when Smokey was being harassed again, I don’t exactly see why Joseph became friends with him yet but he’s looking after him. Maybe it’s because he has empathy for someone treated so poorly that he wanted to come to his aid to begin with. As for the fight itself, I thought it was odd that we didn’t see the hat stand before he started punching, to my knowledge at least, as most of the time in the first part it was formula to show off all the elements of an encounter before using them. We did at least see his fingers! I also loved Erina appreciating the more Jonathan qualities of Joseph, him fighting for his friends against evil but only so much to deal with them and not bother others, as well as him being “thoughtful” and getting a taxi.

A line of dialogue was that “Speedwagon had us move all the way to New York”, I wonder if that’s important. I found the fact that Erina was mad over Joseph speaking of her and Speedwagon hooking up endearing because I think all of us were in her shoes. He has no clue what great a man Jonathan was, nor how loyal and admirable Speedwagon is! Speedwagon would never you little noob!!!
Nov 24, 2019 4:13 AM
Jul 2018
Joseph pulled a nice trick against that pig haha.
Feb 3, 2021 8:24 PM

Sep 2011
It's always nice to see Joseph fighting. Also, I love how he can predict what his opponent will say.

Jul 22, 2021 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't really like Joseph's predictions of that thug's actions. I found it distracting. But I gotta say, I find it funny how Araki draws the racists XD. It's charming to know his stance on racism.
Jan 21, 2023 1:55 PM

Mar 2018
Joseph's predictions are just so funny to me

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency Chapter 69 Discussion

TuzoAnime - May 7, 2010

38 by Farm-key »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:27 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 2: Sentou Chuuryuu Chapter 68 Discussion

KashKetchum - Aug 7, 2016

12 by Farm-key »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:15 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 2: Sentou Chuuryuu Chapter 67 Discussion

9 by Farm-key »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:07 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 2: Sentou Chuuryuu Chapter 66 Discussion

11 by Farm-key »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:01 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 2: Sentou Chuuryuu Chapter 64 Discussion

11 by Farm-key »»
Oct 14, 2023 10:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.