Forum Settings
Forums

Aniplex USA Licenses Sword Art Online, Zetsuen no Tempest, and Magi

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 30, 2012 7:26 AM

Nov 2012
Zetsuen no Tempest FTW
Magi FTW
Dec 30, 2012 7:32 AM
Aug 2012
Pettersson said:
Saturate said:
Red_Keys said:
Saturate said:
lol,there are people who their opinion doesnt count for me.
let me explain-SAO is one of the lucky animes which got very popular in a very small period of time,many people who dont understand a thing about animes started watching SAO(god knows why),apparently,those people,who werent exposed to animes before,thought its a masterpiece and gave it a 10,why?because it was their first anime,people who dont watch anime very often may think SAO is a masterpiece,because they were never exposed to the anime field.
thats why SAO is overrated,the real question is how so many little kids got exposed to SAO,for this question,i dont have any answer too.
It would help your argument if you at least made an attempt to sound intelligent.

It got popular because people liked it, and it was based off of an already popular novel series. Not the other way around.

And you are admitting to being completely selfishly egotistical and ignorant?

lol,so you are claiming that im not intelligent,sounds like a cheap offense from a butthurt kid,considering i didnt say anything stupid.
ok,so you are telling me that because it was based on a popular novel,it doesnt make it overrated?
the light novel is overrated too,why shouldnt it?
its great for people who dont have much brains,very easy to understand and has some action and romance.
however,people who do have some brains,understand that SAO is a load of garbage,those people are the people who made the negative reviews,you can also see that most of the people found the review helpful.
one last thing-when did I admit that im ignorant? another butthurt kid offense.

I totally agree, Red_Keys always gives of the feel of a butt hurt kid. Otherwise, I gotta agree with him for once.
If an "intelligent" person writes a reviews and says the anime is bad doesn't make the anime bad. It makes it bad to him. Every single person views the anime differently. Just because a person thinks different from you doesn't it mean that they lack a brain.
Don't get me wrong, I also think that SAO is quite a terrible anime but that is my opinion and I'm not gonna force it on to someone else.

Sorry for butting in but Red_Keys actually gives off a mature feel compared to the many idiots who think their opinion means the whole world, berate others for liking some anime they don't like or act like they know all there is to anime. He facts are right on the money,

Dec 30, 2012 7:50 AM

Feb 2012
Pettersson said:
Saturate said:
Red_Keys said:
Saturate said:
lol,there are people who their opinion doesnt count for me.
let me explain-SAO is one of the lucky animes which got very popular in a very small period of time,many people who dont understand a thing about animes started watching SAO(god knows why),apparently,those people,who werent exposed to animes before,thought its a masterpiece and gave it a 10,why?because it was their first anime,people who dont watch anime very often may think SAO is a masterpiece,because they were never exposed to the anime field.
thats why SAO is overrated,the real question is how so many little kids got exposed to SAO,for this question,i dont have any answer too.
It would help your argument if you at least made an attempt to sound intelligent.

It got popular because people liked it, and it was based off of an already popular novel series. Not the other way around.

And you are admitting to being completely selfishly egotistical and ignorant?

lol,so you are claiming that im not intelligent,sounds like a cheap offense from a butthurt kid,considering i didnt say anything stupid.
ok,so you are telling me that because it was based on a popular novel,it doesnt make it overrated?
the light novel is overrated too,why shouldnt it?
its great for people who dont have much brains,very easy to understand and has some action and romance.
however,people who do have some brains,understand that SAO is a load of garbage,those people are the people who made the negative reviews,you can also see that most of the people found the review helpful.
one last thing-when did I admit that im ignorant? another butthurt kid offense.

I totally agree, Red_Keys always gives of the feel of a butt hurt kid. Otherwise, I gotta agree with him for once.
If an "intelligent" person writes a reviews and says the anime is bad doesn't make the anime bad. It makes it bad to him. Every single person views the anime differently. Just because a person thinks different from you doesn't it mean that they lack a brain.
Don't get me wrong, I also think that SAO is quite a terrible anime but that is my opinion and I'm not gonna force it on to someone else.

You shouldnt get me wrong either,im not telling anyone to dislike the show,Im telling people to face reaility,some people blindly claim that SAO is a masterpiece,you can love it,but you cant deny the fact its shit.
Dec 30, 2012 8:11 AM

Feb 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Sorry for butting in but Red_Keys actually gives off a mature feel

GAHAHAHAAGAHAHAAHAAHAHAAGHAHGAHAHHAHAAHAHAAH

I understand what you mean, he got some valid points from time to time. He is the biggest dick around tho.
PetterssonDec 30, 2012 8:16 AM
Dec 30, 2012 8:19 AM

Sep 2012
Fucking Aniplex, I wanted to buy bakemonogatari and that shit was 120 dollars for only the first 12 episodes. Fate/Zero is like 300 dollars. Damn you Aniplex!
Dec 30, 2012 8:50 AM
Aug 2012
Pettersson said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

I understand what you mean, he got some valid points from time to time. He is the biggest dick around tho.

The people who makes the good points are labeled as the biggest dicks? Seriously how many douchebags are there who just tries to force their stupid opinions on others..........yeah i am including the dumb haters and fanboys alike.

Dec 30, 2012 8:56 AM

Sep 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Pettersson said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

The people who makes the good points are labeled as the biggest dicks? Seriously how many douchebags are there who just tries to force their stupid opinions on others..........yeah i am including the dumb haters and fanboys alike.
Lisnoire and archaeon make good points without being dicks, i think red keys is a loveable dick but hes still a dick. Plus Im fairly certain he rarely takes shit here seriously

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 30, 2012 9:02 AM

Sep 2010
Narutodad said:
Fucking Aniplex, I wanted to buy bakemonogatari and that shit was 120 dollars for only the first 12 episodes. Fate/Zero is like 300 dollars. Damn you Aniplex!

Their target buyers are only hardcore fans of those series who are willing to put down that much money for a series. Sadly I'm not part of that target just yet cause I'm dirt poor at the moment I'm going to try and at least save up for Magi though it has potential to air on Adult Swim I think.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 30, 2012 11:41 AM

Feb 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Pettersson said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

The people who makes the good points are labeled as the biggest dicks?

I never said there was a connection between those two. He is simply being an asshole on the forum all the time. I am still in love with him anyways.
Dec 30, 2012 11:43 AM

Sep 2012
You speak 4 languages. Cool. But I assume you know how to capitalize letters at the beginning of sentences and hit the space key? Just throwin that out there. It makes your posts easier to read when they don't look like an illiterate wrote them.

The rest of your post didn't make much sense. As I said before, you lack reading comprehension skills. You are also very conceited. I'm not going to retype the same thing over again, so lets just end this here. You obviously don't get it, and you're a lost cause. Just keep your ignorant petty opinions that you believe to be fact.

And yes. You are insulting people who like the show.

And I already acknowledge the fact that I'm a dick. It's right on my profile if you want to read a bit. I'm not here to pat people on the back or make people feel good. Stupidity runs rampant on this site, and I like to make those idiots feel bad. And no, I don't take things completely seriously. That too is right on my profile.

Pettersson said:
I never said there was a connection between those two. He is simply being an asshole on the forum all the time. I am still in love with him anyways.
Ohh stahpp!! You're making me blush!
Dec 30, 2012 1:12 PM

Aug 2011
Pettersson>Red_Keys
Dec 30, 2012 1:13 PM

Sep 2012
EstelleBright said:
Pettersson>Red_Keys
lol

Red_Keys > EstelleBright

Pettersson said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

I understand what you mean, he got some valid points from time to time. He has the biggest dick around tho.
Fixed.
Red_KeysDec 30, 2012 1:51 PM
Dec 30, 2012 2:17 PM

Feb 2012
Red_Keys said:
You speak 4 languages. Cool. But I assume you know how to capitalize letters at the beginning of sentences and hit the space key? Just throwin that out there. It makes your posts easier to read when they don't look like an illiterate wrote them.

The rest of your post didn't make much sense. As I said before, you lack reading comprehension skills. You are also very conceited. I'm not going to retype the same thing over again, so lets just end this here. You obviously don't get it, and you're a lost cause. Just keep your ignorant petty opinions that you believe to be fact.

And I already acknowledge the fact that I'm a dick. It's right on my profile if you want to read a bit. I'm not here to pat people on the back or make people feel good. Stupidity runs rampant on this site, and I like to make those idiots feel bad. And no, I don't take things completely seriously. That too is right on my profile.

Pettersson said:

You wont repeat yourself?
nice excuse for not having an answer.
you are the one here who is conceited,you think you are some genius,you should wake from your dream.
Look,perhaps if I knew Im stupid I would feel bad,but Im not stupid,its a fact,not my opinion(Im not being conceited here,I took some tests).
Now,I will capitalize letters whenever I feel like capitalizing letters,nobody really gives a shit about it,however,it seems like you think you can measure my intelligence by some grammer mistakes,its sad,really.
And now I will repeat myself for the last time-you are not a smartass,you are an idiot,you are the one who is conceited,Im realistic.
you can continue repeating how everyone's opinion is equal,but in the end of the day,you are the one here who thinks he is superior ,you are a sad smartass who only thinks he is smart,you sure are a dick.
And me?im just being realistic,people who dont know a single thing about animes dont know to judge an anime,and cant tell which anime is a masterpiece and which isnt,believe me-its better than acting like some hero of justice who considers everyone's opinion.
I dont think Im superior like you,I just understand the fact that not everyone is good in one thing,people who dont understand in anime shouldnt express their stupid opinions until they earn enough knowledge in the subject,then they can express their opinion.
Its just like I wont express my opinion on guitar players,because I dont understand a shit about guitars,I could just hear some amatuer guitar player and think he is a genius,does it mean its true?should anyone take my opinion srsly?the same goes here.
The conclusion:
you are a hypocrite,im not.
you are stupid,im not.
you are thinking yourself superior,Im not.
SaturateDec 30, 2012 2:23 PM
Dec 30, 2012 3:11 PM

Aug 2012
Saturate said:
Red_Keys said:

Pettersson said:

you are the one here who is conceited,you think you are some genius,you should wake from your dream.
Look,perhaps if I knew Im stupid I would feel bad,but Im not stupid,its a fact,not my opinion(Im not being conceited here,I took some tests).
Now,I will capitalize letters whenever I feel like capitalizing letters,nobody really gives a shit about it,however,it seems like you think you can measure my intelligence by some grammer mistakes,its sad,really.
And now I will repeat myself for the last time-you are not a smartass,you are an idiot,you are the one who is conceited,Im realistic.
you can continue repeating how everyone's opinion is equal,but in the end of the day,you are the one here who thinks he is superior ,you are a sad smartass who only thinks he is smart,you sure are a dick.
And me?im just being realistic,people who dont know a single thing about animes dont know to judge an anime,and cant tell which anime is a masterpiece and which isnt,believe me-its better than acting like some hero of justice who considers everyone's opinion.
I dont think Im superior like you,I just understand the fact that not everyone is good in one thing,people who dont understand in anime shouldnt express their stupid opinions until they earn enough knowledge in the subject,then they can express their opinion.
Its just like I wont express my opinion on guitar players,because I dont understand a shit about guitars,I could just hear some amatuer guitar player and think he is a genius,does it mean its true?should anyone take my opinion srsly?the same goes here.
The conclusion:
you are stupid,im not.

Did you just imply that you are smarter than him, then say that you do no think you are better than him?
Dec 30, 2012 9:35 PM

Feb 2012
The_Pro_At_Stuff said:
Saturate said:
Red_Keys said:

Pettersson said:

The conclusion:
you are stupid,im not.

Did you just imply that you are smarter than him, then say that you do no think you are better than him?

give me a break.
Of course not everyone is equally smart,yes,I think im smarter than him,but I dont think im better than him(smarter=/=better)
Dec 30, 2012 9:42 PM

Sep 2012
You.... I can't even reply. If you really want me to go point by point and destroy your post, let me know.

Otherwise, I'll just say that that whole entire thing is a giant contradiction.

Please, somebody. It's not just me is it? This guy is like borderline retarded. I'm starting to think that he's just trying to troll me.
Dec 30, 2012 11:43 PM

Dec 2010
Okay, Magi I can actually watch. SAO and ZnT not so much. So I suppose this isn't a complete waste for me.

Ah, oh well.

Red_Keys said:

Please, somebody. It's not just me is it? This guy is like borderline retarded. I'm starting to think that he's just trying to troll me.

*watches from distance*
Dec 31, 2012 12:19 AM
Aug 2012
Red_Keys said:
You.... I can't even reply. If you really want me to go point by point and destroy your post, let me know.

Don't worry about it. He is just trying to prove himself superior and contradicting himself in the process. Happens with a lot of new anime fans.

Dec 31, 2012 5:56 AM

Feb 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Red_Keys said:

Don't worry about it. He is just trying to prove himself superior and contradicting himself in the process. Happens with a lot of new anime fans.

and you are an expert?
your MAL doesnt say so.
Red_Keys said:

its the second time you are writing empty messages,instead of wasting time just write how I contradict myself.
Dec 31, 2012 7:38 AM
Aug 2012
Saturate said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Red_Keys said:

and you are an expert?
your MAL doesnt say so.
Red_Keys said:

its the second time you are writing empty messages,instead of wasting time just write how I contradict myself.

So i have to be an expert here to be expert on anime???.............Are you like 2-yr old??? Sorry pal unlike brats like you i don't need to depend on ratings on MAL to choose which anime to watch or what characters to like. Stop embarrassing yourself kid.

Dec 31, 2012 8:00 AM

Feb 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Saturate said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Red_Keys said:

and you are an expert?
your MAL doesnt say so.
Red_Keys said:

So i have to be an expert here to be expert on anime???.............Are you like 2-yr old??? Sorry pal unlike brats like you i don't need to depend on ratings on MAL to choose which anime to watch or what characters to like. Stop embarrassing yourself kid.

here you go Red Keys,and you say my english is bad.
Dec 31, 2012 8:56 AM
Aug 2012
Saturate said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Saturate said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Red_Keys said:

and you are an expert?
your MAL doesnt say so.
Red_Keys said:

here you go Red Keys,and you say my english is bad.

Oh sorry you are actually less than a year old who can't even read. My deepest apologies.

Dec 31, 2012 12:11 PM

Sep 2012
Saturate said:
I'll take this as an invitation.

Saturate said:
Wow,I just hate people like you,you are one of those assholes who think that some grammer mistakes reflect intelligence,thats pretty pathetic,my friend.
They do. Haven't you ever been to school? And if you have knowledge of proper grammar, why would you deliberately make mistakes?

Saturate said:
I will start with saying that english isnt my main language,I dont live in New York-like you.
secondly,I didnt try to use any high level wording,I could do it,but I didnt,I can also say that most of my grammer mistakes are because of fast writing.
So you judge people's intelligence by their english grammer? thats just sad,its like you think that because you know english,you are smart,thats a fool thinking,I hate idiots who think they are smart,they are the worst.
Well this is an english speaking site. If you don't speak english well, that is perfect grounds for ridicule. You're the one who decided to join this site. And you claim to have the ability of making yourself sound a little more intelligent. So then really, you have nobody but yourself to blame for coming off as borderline illiterate.

Saturate said:
p.s-I know 4 languages,believe me,its not so easy to know all of them perfectly.
You know, it's not even the bad grammar that annoys me. It's your fucking commas. Learn how to use the space key. I'm pretty sure that in at least one of your four languages that you claim to speak, they use commas? No? Well you're supposed to put a space after it, in between the comma and the next word. So this: "...languages,believe me,its...", is completely wrong. It should be written as "...languages, believe me, It's...". You see? There. Now you have no excuse. You obviously know how to read english. I just told you how to correct your mistake. If you keep doing it, lack of knowledge in the english language isn't to blame, it would be your lack of intelligence.

Saturate said:
now,to the main issue-
1)you are trying to sound like a smartass again,and belive me,it doesnt really help.
No. I'm stating facts. Your posts are hard to read because first off, they are badly formatted and lack correct punctuation and have grammar flaws, and second, because the content you write is just plain stupid.

Saturate said:
why should people love a show because it is popular? of course its popular because people loved it,you are saying the obvious.
I have already answered you-the show is popular because it had luck,some fools were exposed to it,then they spread the show and it got popular,you really didnt say anything here,you just used some pompous wording,it doesnt make you smart,dear.
I like how you are trying to be condescending. It's funny.

You said it's overrated because it got so popular. So indirectly, you are saying that because it is popular, people are rating it high.

Saturate said:
2)you have just contradicted yourself,you said SAO wasnt meant to be a groundbreaking novel,yet it has the score of a masterpiece,thats excatly what makes it overrated.
Wow. Look up the word "groundbreaking" and "contradiction". I'll blame that mistake on your poor english abilities.

And you fail to realize that most people probably rate SAO based on their enjoyment. Especially the type of "fools" who are new to anime. Critically, it is mediocre-below average. But the enjoyment level and entertainment value would constitute for a higher score.

Saturate said:
I dont tell people to hate the show,I just tell them to face the reality-SAO isnt a masterpiece and isnt even close to that,Im sorry,people who think SAO is a masterpiece arent people who I will give a damn about,you can like the show,you can give it a score based on your enjoyment,but you cant deny the fact its shit.
Read what I wrote above. And actually, you can deny that it's shit. So far, you have given no reasons as to why it is bad. You have just been saying "SAO is bad because SAO is bad." A completely baseless claim. Unintelligent.

Saturate said:
those people are the fanboys,the people who deny the fact SAO is a shit and call it a masterpiece.
Or the people who aren't so far up their own asses that they can recognize the show for what it is, and enjoy it anyway despite the flaws.

Saturate said:
3)what most of the intilligent people vote governs what intilligent and what isnt.
naturally,the 'most' I was talking about was most of the intilligent people who found the negative reviews helpful,the 'most' that gave SAO this high score,are the fools.(like I said earilier,I dont care if people rate a show based on their enjoyment,but most of SAO fanboys just can admit its a shitty show,they think its a masterpiece,and thats what I cant stand).
That is a completely ignorant thing to say, as well as a mind projection fallacy.

Saturate said:
4)more of your smartass talking,oh well-
yes,I wont consider some people's opinions,why should I?
In order to not appear egotistical and ignorant?

Saturate said:
Most of SAO fanboys dont understand a single thing in the animes world,why should I consider opinions of people who dont understand in the subject?
So they are not allowed to enjoy things until they are experienced in them? What the fuck kind of retard logic is that?

Saturate said:
its like taking in mind a grammer opinion of someone who doesnt know the language.
try to think it over.
If that person joins an english speaking website and participates in a debate, trying to prove their point, yes, their poor grammar should be kept in mind.

Woo on to stupid ass post #2

Saturate said:
No, I already answered. Your lack of reading comprehension skills prevented you from understanding what I wrote. So now, I would have to dumb it down and reiterate myself. But that is obnoxious to do.

Saturate said:
Like retardation tests? And how do I think I am conceited exactly? I have done nothing but point out your flaws. I have said nothing about my own academic abilities or intelligence. Nice job putting words into my mouth.

Saturate said:
I can. So can your teachers in school. So can anybody contemplating hiring you. Grammar is important. And poor grammar does nothing except make you look dumb.

Saturate said:
Actually, this is the first time you are saying that. You're not repeating anything. In fact, that is a giant contradiction. Because you said that I was a smartass.
Saturate said:
like a smartass again
Saturate said:
more of your smartass talking
Saturate said:
you are a sad smartass

Hmmm…

Saturate said:
I'm a dick, yes. But thinking my opinions are superior? Wrong. You're putting words into my mouth again. You're good at that. Too bad it makes your argument invalid.

Saturate said:
No it's not. And again, a mind projection fallacy.

Saturate said:
How dare you. People are not allowed to have opinions? What the fuck?

Saturate said:
So you are telling me that if you hear something you like, you will decide to contradict your initial feelings and say that you are wrong for liking it, because you don't have experience? What a shitty way to live life.

Saturate said:
The conclusion:
you are stupid,im not.
Oh the irony. You're hilarious. That bit right here is a big contradiction.

I wonder how long you can keep this up. I'm starting to get bored of your stupidity.
Red_KeysDec 31, 2012 2:13 PM
Dec 31, 2012 1:59 PM

May 2011
Anything with SAO in the topic title brings hostility to it doesn't it? -_-
^ nice rebuttal up there
Jan 1, 2013 12:25 PM

Feb 2012
Wow,DragonSlayer,you are so stupid I dont know if I should reply.
I just explained why some people's opinions dont count,and yet, you wrote 'How dare you. People are not allowed to have opinions? What the fuck?'
SaturateJan 1, 2013 12:28 PM
Jan 1, 2013 2:19 PM
May 2009
Saturate said:
I just explained why some people's opinions dont count,and yet, you wrote 'How dare you. People are not allowed to have opinions? What the fuck?'

Someone is pretty butthurt. Face it, DragonSlayer destroyed you. Idk how you can even post anymore after that. That was a brutal fatality.
Jan 1, 2013 2:31 PM

Sep 2012
Lil_Wayne said:
Saturate said:

Someone is pretty butthurt. Face it, DragonSlayer destroyed you. Idk how you can even post anymore after that. That was a brutal fatality.
Not to sound conceited, but I assume you are referring to me? Since I am the one who said that.

And Saturate, good job proving me wrong. Oh wait.
Jan 1, 2013 5:20 PM
Aug 2012
Saturate said:

Wrong person kid!!! Are your eyes as bad as your language skills??? Seriously don't try to embarrass yourself more by saying nonsense............well that's all you can do after Red_Keys beat you into a pulp like that. Seriously you shouldn't even argue after that if you were a tiny bit intelligent(?).

Jan 1, 2013 6:11 PM

May 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Saturate said:

Wrong person kid!!! Are your eyes as bad as your language skills??? Seriously don't try to embarrass yourself more by saying nonsense............well that's all you can do after Red_Keys beat you into a pulp like that. Seriously you shouldn't even argue after that if you were a tiny bit intelligent(?).

The guy doesn't understand the difference between opinions and advice. The guitar one for example, they should care about your opinion, cause if they are aspiring to be a professional at it, the average person must think it's good. Giving advice on a subject you know nothing about, however, is bad.
Jan 1, 2013 9:30 PM

Feb 2012
RockerXD said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Saturate said:

The guy doesn't understand the difference between opinions and advice. The guitar one for example, they should care about your opinion, cause if they are aspiring to be a professional at it, the average person must think it's good. Giving advice on a subject you know nothing about, however, is bad.

the average person doesnt need to think its good,I know nothing about guitars,so proffesional guitar players dont sound good ot me,in my opinion,they just arent good.
thats why people who do understand in guitars shouldnt give a shit about my opinion,because I dont understand in guitars.(I have a friend who is very good in playing guitar,but i dont think its good,I dont understand in the subject,thats why nobody should give a shit about what I have to say that relates to guitars.

to RedKeys-I can answer everything you wrote,but I think im wasting my time,I explained why some people's opinions should be ignored,and yet,you are just repeating yourself 'how dare you.....bla bla bla'
and how ironic,the idiots you said you hate protect you,lol(im talking about dragon slayer)
Jan 1, 2013 9:39 PM

Sep 2012
Saturate said:
the average person doesnt need to think its good
If the artist want to make it big, yes, average people do need to. Otherwise they won't sell.

Saturate said:
,I know nothing about guitars,so proffesional guitar players dont sound good ot me
That literally makes no fucking sense.

Saturate said:
,in my opinion,they just arent good.
No comment.

Saturate said:
thats why people who do understand in guitars shouldnt give a shit about my opinion,
No it's not.

Saturate said:
because I dont understand in guitars.(I have a friend who is very good in playing guitar,but i dont think its good,I dont understand in the subject,thats why nobody should give a shit about what I have to say that relates to guitars.
So you don't like music? You don't like movies? You don't like fine food? You don't like anything in the entertainment industry? You make absolutely no sense.

Saturate said:
to RedKeys-I can answer everything you wrote,
lol

Saturate said:
but I think im wasting my time,I explained why some people's opinions should be ignored,and yet,you are just repeating yourself 'how dare you.....bla bla bla'
You mean I "refuted" you. You have yet to do anything except quote me. That's not an argument.

Saturate said:
and how ironic,the idiots you said you hate protect you,lol(im talking about dragon slayer)
There you go again. Putting words into my mouth. You really are one stupid fuck. You should stop embarrassing yourself.
Red_KeysJan 1, 2013 9:47 PM
Jan 1, 2013 10:11 PM
Aug 2012
Saturate said:
RockerXD said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Saturate said:

the average person doesnt need to think its good,I know nothing about guitars,so proffesional guitar players dont sound good ot me,in my opinion,they just arent good.
thats why people who do understand in guitars shouldnt give a shit about my opinion,because I dont understand in guitars.(I have a friend who is very good in playing guitar,but i dont think its good,I dont understand in the subject,thats why nobody should give a shit about what I have to say that relates to guitars.

to RedKeys-I can answer everything you wrote,but I think im wasting my time,I explained why some people's opinions should be ignored,and yet,you are just repeating yourself 'how dare you.....bla bla bla'

How retarded and childish can you be Saturate? Also i don't really care who hates me, if someone is right then i support him. Btw didn't you realize it yet.............you are one of the Biggest Idiots around here!!!

You can't even make a proper point and call other people idiots. You are nothing but a stupid child in my opinion. Grow up!!!

Jan 2, 2013 6:53 AM

Feb 2012
Red_Keys said:
Saturate said:
the average person doesnt need to think its good
If the artist want to make it big, yes, average people do need to. Otherwise they won't sell.

Saturate said:
,I know nothing about guitars,so proffesional guitar players dont sound good ot me
That literally makes no fucking sense.

Saturate said:
,in my opinion,they just arent good.
No comment.

Saturate said:
thats why people who do understand in guitars shouldnt give a shit about my opinion,
No it's not.

Saturate said:
because I dont understand in guitars.(I have a friend who is very good in playing guitar,but i dont think its good,I dont understand in the subject,thats why nobody should give a shit about what I have to say that relates to guitars.
So you don't like music? You don't like movies? You don't like fine food? You don't like anything in the entertainment industry? You make absolutely no sense.

Saturate said:
to RedKeys-I can answer everything you wrote,
lol

Saturate said:
but I think im wasting my time,I explained why some people's opinions should be ignored,and yet,you are just repeating yourself 'how dare you.....bla bla bla'
You mean I "refuted" you. You have yet to do anything except quote me. That's not an argument.

Saturate said:
There you go again. Putting words into my mouth. You really are one stupid fuck. You should stop embarrassing yourself.

I didnt deduce you hate idiots because of your previous messages,you idiot.
I deduce you hate idiots because of your MAL profile.
you didnt refute anything I wrote,I just find it a waste to answer all of your shit,I dont have time for this.
I will answer few things though.
I like music,I like movies,but I cant tell which music is a masterpiece and which isnt,Im just hearing what I enjoy of,thats no good music,though.
thats why I said earlier-you can love SAO,like I do like shitty music(even though its sound good to me I understand its shit),but you cant say its a masterpiece,its no good anime.
what doesnt make sense?If I hear a good guitar player I might not enjoy it,its not my style,I enjoy shitty bands where only the singer does something.
Jan 2, 2013 8:03 AM

Apr 2011
I wasn't planning on interfering on this little "debate" you guys have been having, but Saturate, something you said ticked me off somewhat. You said that

Saturate said:

From what I could interpret from this "discussion", I'm taking that you believe yourself to be educated in Anime and are intelligent, yes? But, believe it or not, you kept ridiculing yourself by means of contradiction.

First you say that it is fine to like SAO. Then you say that it shouldn't be rated as highly as it is. I've read what you said earlier and you didn't seem to find where you were contradicting yourself. Here is how you were doing so; "It is fine to like SAO." "People who rate SAO highly are fools." You also made this seem to be a fact. Here's the thing, it's not. A fact is something that can be proven with evidence. The only evidence you have is that you didn't like SAO, but these "fools" did. What you are suffering from here is not the disease called "Intelligence", but rather a virus that goes by the name of "Don't you dare like what I don't".

Before you go making me the fool, know this. I rate everything I watch based purely on entertainment. Thus, I rated SAO a 7. It's not the best anime out there, but it certainly is not the worst. And again, before you call me a fool, I'd like to tell you that in no way is a person with an IQ of over 140 a "fool". And before you go calling me "uneducated" in the "art of anime", know this also. I've watched over twice the amount of anime you have, so you really aren't in a position to call me so.

One more thing; to be intelligent is not to insult and berate others for their stupidity, but to be able to acquire and apply knowledge. What you have been doing is not applying your knowledge, but rather berating your opinion and trying to make them facts. To be intelligent you have to be accepting of all opinions so that you can acquire more knowledge to apply. In your arrogance, you have simply been making a fool out of yourself.

Now that that is out of the way, I'd like to ask if Aniplex English Dubs are good? I had thought I had asked this before, but a search through the thread proved not. Also, I hear Aniplex is pretty pricy, is it true?

P.S. Saturate, don't bother replying to my post. It goes against my code to "discuss" anything with idiots. I'd rather not be brought down to your level, as a wise man once said.
Jan 2, 2013 12:12 PM

Feb 2012
yhunata said:
I wasn't planning on interfering on this little "debate" you guys have been having, but Saturate, something you said ticked me off somewhat. You said that

Saturate said:

From what I could interpret from this "discussion", I'm taking that you believe yourself to be educated in Anime and are intelligent, yes? But, believe it or not, you kept ridiculing yourself by means of contradiction.

First you say that it is fine to like SAO. Then you say that it shouldn't be rated as highly as it is. I've read what you said earlier and you didn't seem to find where you were contradicting yourself. Here is how you were doing so; "It is fine to like SAO." "People who rate SAO highly are fools." You also made this seem to be a fact. Here's the thing, it's not. A fact is something that can be proven with evidence. The only evidence you have is that you didn't like SAO, but these "fools" did. What you are suffering from here is not the disease called "Intelligence", but rather a virus that goes by the name of "Don't you dare like what I don't".

Before you go making me the fool, know this. I rate everything I watch based purely on entertainment. Thus, I rated SAO a 7. It's not the best anime out there, but it certainly is not the worst. And again, before you call me a fool, I'd like to tell you that in no way is a person with an IQ of over 140 a "fool". And before you go calling me "uneducated" in the "art of anime", know this also. I've watched over twice the amount of anime you have, so you really aren't in a position to call me so.

One more thing; to be intelligent is not to insult and berate others for their stupidity, but to be able to acquire and apply knowledge. What you have been doing is not applying your knowledge, but rather berating your opinion and trying to make them facts. To be intelligent you have to be accepting of all opinions so that you can acquire more knowledge to apply. In your arrogance, you have simply been making a fool out of yourself.

Now that that is out of the way, I'd like to ask if Aniplex English Dubs are good? I had thought I had asked this before, but a search through the thread proved not. Also, I hear Aniplex is pretty pricy, is it true?

P.S. Saturate, don't bother replying to my post. It goes against my code to "discuss" anything with idiots. I'd rather not be brought down to your level, as a wise man once said.

I will make it quick,I didnt contracdict myself.
If you read all I wrote,you should have known I didnt.
seems alot of people feel butthurt because of me attacking SAO fans.
alright,I said its fine to like SAO,its not fine to think SAO is a masterpiece,thats all I tried to say all this time.
you can like SAO,you cant consider it a masterpiece,obviously,some people rate the show because of their enjoyment,and thats fine,but TOO much people rate the show as a masterpiece because they really think its a masterpiece,thats what crazes me about SAO.
and just for you to know,I stop reading what you wrote when I saw this line: '"It is fine to like SAO." "People who rate SAO highly are fools."
I will be clearer for people like you who cant understand my intention-the people who really think SAO is a masterpiece are fools,people who rate the show high because of their enjoyment,arent,you can like the show,you cant consider it a masterpiece though.
the characters development is horrible,the sexual level is too much for the age of most of the audiences,most of the actions in SAO are ridiculous,the beating in the last episode was just extreamly ridiculous,no authenticity at all.
Jan 2, 2013 1:04 PM

May 2011
Saturate said:

alright,I said its fine to like SAO,its not fine to think SAO is a masterpiece,thats all I tried to say all this time.
you can like SAO,you cant consider it a masterpiece,obviously,some people rate the show because of their enjoyment,and thats fine,but TOO much people rate the show as a masterpiece because they really think its a masterpiece,thats what crazes me about SAO.
and just for you to know,I stop reading what you wrote when I saw this line: '"It is fine to like SAO." "People who rate SAO highly are fools."
I will be clearer for people like you who cant understand my intention-the people who really think SAO is a masterpiece are fools,people who rate the show high because of their enjoyment,arent,you can like the show,you cant consider it a masterpiece though.
the characters development is horrible,the sexual level is too much for the age of most of the audiences,most of the actions in SAO are ridiculous,the beating in the last episode was just extreamly ridiculous,no authenticity at all.

I personally don't think EL is a masterpiece, i think its pretentious, and fails with its genre mixing. I see it as a Sora no Otoshimono with blood and gore trying to give a message about the darker side of humanity. You can probably argue otherwise. The definition of masterpiece can differ from person to person, and they set the bar for that themselves. It's still a subjective matter, and you make it seem your ideals are objective fact.
RockerXDJan 2, 2013 1:08 PM
Jan 2, 2013 2:35 PM

Feb 2012
RockerXD said:
Saturate said:

I personally don't think EL is a masterpiece, i think its pretentious, and fails with its genre mixing. I see it as a Sora no Otoshimono with blood and gore trying to give a message about the darker side of humanity. You can probably argue otherwise. The definition of masterpiece can differ from person to person, and they set the bar for that themselves. It's still a subjective matter, and you make it seem your ideals are objective fact.

I must say,its time for someone like you to respond,at last,someone I can really discuss with.
ok,you can say elfen lied isnt a masterpiece,elfen lied is very controversial anime,some say it is a masterpiece,and some say it isnt,but overall,saying elfen lied is a masterpiece isnt absurd like saying SAO is a masterpiece,I think there are few levels between them(you can say its a matter of opinion,but I dont really think you can try to make a comparison between the animes),elfen lied at least has a message,has something the writer wants to deliever us,I always thought that animes with a message are of a better quality(not all of the times though),I dont think you can make a comparison between an anime like SAO and elfen lied,SAO doesnt even have a common sense,the characters often act in an unsuitable way to their personalities,and there is alot more to say.
you are right,masterpiece can differ from person to person,but not in SAO case,SAO is just several levels below(because all of the reasons I said and more).
once an anime has the basic terms,whether it is a masterpiece or not is arguable,SAO doesnt have those terms.
Jan 2, 2013 4:03 PM
Oct 2012
Saturate said:

saying elfen lied is a masterpiece isnt absurd like saying SAO is a masterpiece

Saturate said:

I think there are few levels between them

Saturate said:

masterpiece can differ from person to person,but not in SAO case,SAO is just several levels below

So, what is it? Are lesser beings allowed to have their own opinion or is your expert opinion (that is supported by the incredibly high number of 70 completed shows) still absolute?

Saturate said:

the characters often act in an unsuitable way to their personalities

I can't think of a single instance that would support your claim.
whatever123456Jan 2, 2013 4:10 PM
Jan 2, 2013 5:15 PM

May 2011
Saturate said:

I must say,its time for someone like you to respond,at last,someone I can really discuss with.
ok,you can say elfen lied isnt a masterpiece,elfen lied is very controversial anime,some say it is a masterpiece,and some say it isnt,but overall,saying elfen lied is a masterpiece isnt absurd like saying SAO is a masterpiece,I think there are few levels between them(you can say its a matter of opinion,but I dont really think you can try to make a comparison between the animes),elfen lied at least has a message,has something the writer wants to deliever us,I always thought that animes with a message are of a better quality(not all of the times though),I dont think you can make a comparison between an anime like SAO and elfen lied,SAO doesnt even have a common sense,the characters often act in an unsuitable way to their personalities,and there is alot more to say.
you are right,masterpiece can differ from person to person,but not in SAO case,SAO is just several levels below(because all of the reasons I said and more).
once an anime has the basic terms,whether it is a masterpiece or not is arguable,SAO doesnt have those terms.

Ok, first, back up the claims against SAO, cause i don't recall anything that contradicts their character. And again, you are taking your own subjective views and making them sound like objective fact. One flaw in a show, can be a positive thing to the another. I know some people that think the ending of Neon Genesis Evangelion was actually good.

Also, your terms for being a masterpiece doesn't apply to everyone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_projection_fallacy
Jan 2, 2013 9:23 PM

Feb 2012
whatever123456 said:
Saturate said:

saying elfen lied is a masterpiece isnt absurd like saying SAO is a masterpiece

Saturate said:

I think there are few levels between them

Saturate said:

masterpiece can differ from person to person,but not in SAO case,SAO is just several levels below

So, what is it? Are lesser beings allowed to have their own opinion or is your expert opinion (that is supported by the incredibly high number of 70 completed shows) still absolute?

Saturate said:

the characters often act in an unsuitable way to their personalities

I can't think of a single instance that would support your claim.

ok,so I dont think there are few levels between them,there are few levels between them,SAO doesnt even have common sense.
the writer is trollnig the audiences too oftenly,and the last episode was one of the most unreliable things i have seen(kirito vs sugo in real life)
p.s most of the animes I saw arent in my MAL,my MAL is pretty new,and I didnt have patience to add all of the animes I saw,but I watch animes for years.
SaturateJan 2, 2013 9:34 PM
Jan 2, 2013 9:35 PM

Feb 2012
RockerXD said:
Saturate said:

Ok, first, back up the claims against SAO, cause i don't recall anything that contradicts their character. And again, you are taking your own subjective views and making them sound like objective fact. One flaw in a show, can be a positive thing to the another. I know some people that think the ending of Neon Genesis Evangelion was actually good.

Also, your terms for being a masterpiece doesn't apply to everyone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_projection_fallacy

I must go now,I will answer later.
Jan 2, 2013 9:36 PM

Sep 2012
This is pathetic. Saturate is either really that stupid, or just can't admit he's wrong.

I'm done in this thread, I don't think he will ever get it. I've proved him wrong, and so have others, and he's failed to refute properly.

This thread is completely derailed (my fault), and I am on the verge of reporting it. I think it's time we pack up and go home. You can't argue with someone who has the egocentric mentality of a six year old.
Red_KeysJan 2, 2013 9:57 PM
Jan 2, 2013 10:23 PM
Aug 2012
Saturate said:

p.s most of the animes I saw arent in my MAL,my MAL is pretty new,and I didnt have patience to add all of the animes I saw,but I watch animes for years.

But i thought you said to me..........

Saturate said:

and you are an expert?
your MAL doesnt say so.

Make up your mind buddy. You have been contradicting yourself again and again. Just a simple example. You don't even know what you are saying anymore. Your are way too pathetic.

Jan 2, 2013 10:59 PM

Apr 2011
I already said I'm not gonna reply to Saturate, but can someone answer my question, please? I'm fairly new (okay, completely new) to legal acquiring of Anime, so I don't really know about the American studios.

yhunata said:
Jan 2, 2013 11:15 PM
Mar 2012
yhunata said:
I already said I'm not gonna reply to Saturate, but can someone answer my question, please? I'm fairly new (okay, completely new) to legal acquiring of Anime, so I don't really know about the American studios.

yhunata said:

Aniplex of America charges the most out of any R1 company, and they don't often do dubs, but they usually use Bang Zoom! for their English dubs, and I tend to like what Bang Zoom! dubs so I'd say Aniplex does good dubs. I have only bought Oreimo. Madoka's pricepoints($20 to $30 for a 4 episode DVD) weren't that bad but paying $150 for Bakemonogatari or Garden of Sinners was just too out of my pricerange. I am hoping that Aniplex USA either brings them under $100 or at least does a dub so I can justify buying it.

However, Aniplex of America licenses pretty good shows to great shows and theya re good about making their series available for streaming on Crunchyroll and a few other legal sites so you don't have to blind buy a series.
Jan 2, 2013 11:23 PM

Apr 2011
AbZeroNow said:
yhunata said:

yhunata said:

Aniplex of America charges the most out of any R1 company, and they don't often do dubs, but they usually use Bang Zoom! for their English dubs, and I tend to like what Bang Zoom! dubs so I'd say Aniplex does good dubs. I have only bought Oreimo. Madoka's pricepoints($20 to $30 for a 4 episode DVD) weren't that bad but paying $150 for Bakemonogatari or Garden of Sinners was just too out of my pricerange. I am hoping that Aniplex USA either brings them under $100 or at least does a dub so I can justify buying it.

However, Aniplex of America licenses pretty good shows to great shows and theya re good about making their series available for streaming on Crunchyroll and a few other legal sites so you don't have to blind buy a series.

I see, thanks for the info. I might not have to splash so much money after all if it is available on legal streaming sites (hopefully).
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
4 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.