Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 11, 2012 7:58 PM

May 2012
Those guns are crazy, they can tell you how dangerous a certain individual is and adjust its own settings to deal with them accordingly! I can tell there will be some major ethical issues for the characters in this show. I look forward to seeing how this story unfolds. It has an interesting premise, and hopefully it gets deep enough to make viewers question what kinds of people are better off dead in the world and which are worthy of salvation. Oh, and that scene where that rapist got blown up by that gunshot..........AWESOMENESS! lol.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Oct 11, 2012 8:17 PM

Sep 2009
Takana_no_Hana said:
saxophone15 said:

Don't be so sure about that since the script was written by Gen Urobuchi. Therefore anything is possible. He's da man I'm tellin' you(*joke).

But with 22episodes, this show has a great potential. Just look at what he did with F/Z, and pulled out something extraordinary with only 12episode of Madoka. Thriller, psychology, philosophy, you can simply expect more from Gen.
I'm aware of Gen Urobuchi writing the script. I loved Madoka and was entertained with Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom. I haven't finished Fate/Zero yet, but so far it's not as entertaining to me (maybe it's the setting?). I'm cautiously optimistic for Psycho-Pass.
Oct 11, 2012 8:18 PM

Sep 2012
Bigbuffoon said:
I can't believe this got one of the lowest ratings out of all fall anime. The episode was great; I personally liked Akane, especially her role in all this.

The gore and violence is OK, but I hope this doesn't end like Saya no Uta :P

Nah Gen will probably end it like Saya no Uta or Phantom:Requiem for the phantom.
I'm preparing my self already :p
Oct 11, 2012 8:23 PM

Jan 2008
Since it's Urobuchi Gen, I was gonna ask people to bet how many episodes until there's rape.

DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO WAIT ONE.
Oct 11, 2012 8:30 PM

Aug 2011
I like violence.

Anyone else like violence?

I. Like. Violence.
Oct 11, 2012 8:30 PM

Jun 2009
Wow, that was awesome. I'm definitely lookin' forward to the rest.

Oct 11, 2012 8:33 PM

Sep 2012
This looks like it's going to be good. Akane's character may be irritating but that's the most likely reaction someone will have when they do something like that. Very nice. The soundtrack is interesting as well, very unique Ost's. Best of all, EGOIST/supercell ending. Anyone agree? :)
Oct 11, 2012 8:36 PM

Dec 2011
shadowtsunami said:
Man this reminds me of ghost in the shell lol

I agree to an extent. Yet at the same time this animation, to me, seems much more attractive.

I really enjoyed the infodumping, it was very well done. It explains a complicated world quickly without seeming forced. That is not easy at all. And the guns are absolutely awesome looking.

peace

Oct 11, 2012 8:38 PM

Aug 2008
That horrible way of dying and that amazing animation that came with that scene. I get chills.

Egoist song. <3
KuriniOct 11, 2012 8:43 PM
Oct 11, 2012 8:39 PM

Jul 2012
YES!!!! this is Dredd, the Anime!!!!
Oct 11, 2012 8:40 PM

Apr 2011
Very good first episode.I totally like this anime now :D
DAT opening.
I can't wait for the next episode.
Oct 11, 2012 8:41 PM

Jul 2010
I must say for the first episode I love the fact they showed many good points that are already. Mentioned .
Love their city's sky line really cool
The guns could come in handy in this time!!
The storyline seems beast!!
Akira Ishida is here and himself as cute yet bad- ass like always!!
Oct 11, 2012 8:42 PM
Jun 2009
this anime might be epic. i luvvvvvv the first episode and the male character is kinda bad ass..;))
Oct 11, 2012 8:47 PM

Oct 2010
DraconisMarch said:
I like violence.

Anyone else like violence?

I. Like. Violence.
I can say safely as long as no one got hurt and its fictional yes. In this series it's better cause the high tech makes it looks nicer.

IRL the answer is NO.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 11, 2012 8:47 PM

Sep 2010
It was ok, it wasn't superb, but it is unjustified hate. Production values were good too. Scifi is as fantasy nowadays, so i'm not going to whine over the impossible premise.

The rape and the gore scene were unnecessary. The gore scene reminds me Akira (may be a reference or something like this). They are going to blow up, i hate that unnecesary gore :( . It has a stupid scene in the begining, with that background voice and i thought that it was going to be a disaster. Moreover, i'll preffer that it is presented as an authoritarian dystopia, if they are going to be a usual police officers it will be a nonsense, because it is totally amoral corp.

Never new or revolutionary anyway, but it is good. This season had horrific shows to say that psycho pass deserves hate , mal is full of bullshit i suppose.

Since it's Urobuchi Gen, I was gonna ask people to bet how many episodes until there's rape.

DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO WAIT ONE.

Absurd, or you didn't watch any anime based on Urobuchi.
War_lotharOct 11, 2012 8:59 PM
Oct 11, 2012 8:50 PM

Oct 2010
Looks like Akane will annoy me like Madoka did. They have pretty much the same annoying personality.

I'm curious on how Gen will break Akane.

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Oct 11, 2012 8:50 PM

May 2010
O shit i forgot who dark Cyper Punk anime could be it reminded me of Cyber City and Akira mix in to one, for me this is a must watch just because of the fact i like darker themed animes.

AND NO BLACK BAR THANK GOD FINALLY WE GET TO SEE SOMETHING! i miss the 90's/ early 00's where everything wasnt censored.
Oct 11, 2012 8:51 PM

Mar 2012
Thinking back on it...

Is it just me or is this anime VERY similar to Minority Report?
Oct 11, 2012 8:54 PM

Jul 2011
Amazing first episode, definitely didn't expect that amount of blood this early in the show.
Oct 11, 2012 8:55 PM

Sep 2010
Toucanbird said:
Thinking back on it...

Yeah, but minority report was pre-crime, they can watch the future. Psycho-pass is totally amoral because they arrest people only for being prone to do it. So i'm waiting for an explanation about it.
Oct 11, 2012 8:58 PM

Jul 2012
War_lothar said:
Toucanbird said:
Thinking back on it...

Yeah, but minority report was pre-crime, they can watch the future. Psycho-pass is totally amoral because they arrest people only for being prone to do it. So i'm waiting for an explanation about it.

I wonder how you can rectify the difference between a crime that has yet to happen and a high probability of a crime. Both cases seem to be that they have yet to happen, but will very likely happen in the future. I love the fact that they're both flawed systems in a dystopian world
Oct 11, 2012 9:01 PM

Nov 2011
What did we expect from the author of Saya no Uta, Fate/Zero, Madoka Magica? This ep. The only thing I didn't like is the heroine, though she is alright, but I want an excellent one like Watashi from Jinrui. I guess that was asking for too much.
Oh, I hate Guilty Crown but not the fictional band EGOIST. They're back for the ED. I wonder why EGOIST instead of the actual name supercell.
ernstOct 11, 2012 9:25 PM
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Oct 11, 2012 9:03 PM

Aug 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
I can say safely as long as no one got hurt and its fictional yes. In this series it's better cause the high tech makes it looks nicer.

IRL the answer is NO.
If I facepalmed any harder, I'd have a concussion.
Oct 11, 2012 9:06 PM

Sep 2010
plushkin said:
War_lothar said:
Toucanbird said:
Thinking back on it...

I wonder how you can rectify the difference between a crime that has yet to happen and a high probability of a crime. Both cases seem to be that they have yet to happen, but will very likely happen in the future. I love the fact that they're both flawed systems in a dystopian world

Because Psycho-pass is not a high probability crime, it is a high probability criminal, that's the diference. People could be unstable, but it is not sure that they are going to be criminals. You won't know if they will be a criminal for sure, so it is a horrific situation when they are going throught your mind and they will say wow, it could be a criminal in the future, let's go to re-educate . It remembers me an authoritarian system as Stalin or north korean, if they think that you'll be a problem for the system you'll be erradicated.

PD: Minority report was a dystopia too, but not the same thing. Really similar may be even based on.
War_lotharOct 11, 2012 9:14 PM
Oct 11, 2012 9:15 PM

Jul 2012
War_lothar said:
plushkin said:
War_lothar said:
Toucanbird said:
Thinking back on it...

Because Psycho-pass is not a high probability crime, it is a high probability criminal, that's the diference. People could be unstable, but it is not sure that they are going to be criminals. You won't know if they will be a criminal for sure, so it is a horrific situation when they are going throught your mind and they will say wow, it could be a criminal in the future, let's go to re-educate . It remembers me an authoritarian system as Stalin or north korean, if they think that you'll be a problem for the system you'll be erradicated.

I'm also guessing it's a machine, so horrific is expected. But the fact is that both systems are not perfect, which makes it so fun to watch. Quite frankly, your enjoyment of both Psycho Pass and Minority Report (and also Dredd) depends on your acceptance of the legal system they have in place. I mean, if someone at the theater watching Dredd goes "they can't just kill criminals, there must be a trial!" I'm just going to be sitting there shaking my head at him throughout the entire movie, like "really, dude? That's dumb
Oct 11, 2012 9:22 PM

Sep 2010
plushkin said:

I'm also guessing it's a machine, so horrific is expected. But the fact is that both systems are not perfect, which makes it so fun to watch. Quite frankly, your enjoyment of both Psycho Pass and Minority Report (and also Dredd) depends on your acceptance of the legal system they have in place. I mean, if someone at the theater watching Dredd goes "they can't just kill criminals, there must be a trial!" I'm just going to be sitting there shaking my head at him throughout the entire movie, like "really, dude? That's dumb

Are you trying to troll ? I didn't say that, you fail. I only said that i'm expecting an explanation because if they accept that without a reason, it is nonsense. All minority report is about taking apart the system, so you'll hate the main character and all the film z.z .

I'm not going to be troll, so have a nice day.
Oct 11, 2012 9:25 PM

Sep 2011
Akane character is annoying fucking ANNOYING. Why did my favorite seiyuu have to voice some annoying bitch?

Other then that this show looks very promising.
Oct 11, 2012 9:33 PM

Mar 2012
Mageking said:
Post-Moe said:
Does anyone "credible" actually like F/Z?

no ones opinion really counts more than anyone else's unless you're being egotistical

Wrong. In general objective terms one opinion may not be worth more, but at an individual level it would be absurd and largely inefficient to give everyone else's opinion equal credit. You would never be able to find the individually optimal choices of what to watch.
stAtic91 said:
Who knows? Maybe there is some elitist anime critic out there who actually liked Fate/Zero. But there's no way any of the 30k+ people who've rated it a 7 or higher here on MAL have "credible" taste, right?
Precisely. I don't give the mainstream audience much credit in regards to quality and I don't know why anyone would. It is quite rare that something of a high quality is accessible enough to receive widespread mainstream attention, in every form of art.
itsvero said:
What the... How do you define whether an anime watcher is "credible" or not? Are you insinuating that fans of F/Z don't have valid opinions?

More generally response: Here we go again, haha. I put credible in brackets for a reason, to refer to those whose opinions are, on average, given a higher value (yes, this exists, get over it). Ie. prominent anime critics, anime bloggers, or directors/writers/otherwise figures in the industry. There is a big difference between something being popular and something being held in high esteem by those types of figures, that's all there is to it and that's all I was asking.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Oct 11, 2012 9:53 PM

Aug 2010
The last few minutes were pretty intense.
Oct 11, 2012 9:54 PM

Jan 2009
ernst said:
I wonder why EGOIST instead of the actual name supercell.

Its better for them. The Inori/EGOIST brand did pretty well, so there pretty much gonna keep going with Chelly = EGOIST, Koeda = supercell. Its just a difference of singers, and it helps for them to have their own identity :)

Episode was fantastic. I wouldn't call it very original, but it was really well executed. Its set up in a way that makes you think the right questions and hooks you onto it. I.G. has blown me away with their animation recently. Great stuff ^^.

Edit: That EGOIST song is amazing <3.
Oct 11, 2012 10:14 PM

Jun 2012
Interesting first episode, I can say its got me hooked for the moment. I'm pretty sure i'm gonna like how Akane is developed as we move forward, i'm just hoping for no sad ass deaths like Lancer in this one. The main guy kindov pisses me off, he just seems so cliche being the badass tough guy who never smiles, always looks pissed off, and just seems too cool for all the shit going on. I hope they make him more likable and interesting as things go on...
Oct 11, 2012 10:20 PM

May 2011
Hell yeah! This episode ruled! But I already knew it would be epic, because our one and only Urobutcher is doing the story!

And to everyone who's saying Shinya's dead, I don't think that's the case. I mean, he's the protagonist, the look-alike of Hibari from KHR and a total BAMF. There's no way he'd die in the first episode. She just used the paralyzer to knock him out.

I’m just trying to be okay. Some days it’s harder than others. I hide away the most real parts of myself from everyone else. The emotions that I try to escape from. The constant pain I feel. The nightmares that keep me awake at night.

It hurts sometimes... knowing that the world is continuing happily all around me while I continue to drown in alcohol and slowly die inside myself.

Oct 11, 2012 10:24 PM
Jun 2009
That was stupid.

This psycho-analyzer thing decides that someone is beyond any therapy and dictates that they should die, yet all it takes is someone consoling(providing therapy) the victim and they are all the sudden cured?

Shouldn't the AI be smoking and repeating "DOES NOT COMPUTE" by this point?
Oct 11, 2012 10:30 PM

Nov 2009
Post-Moe said:
Wrong. In general objective terms one opinion may not be worth more, but at an individual level it would be absurd and largely inefficient to give everyone else's opinion equal credit. You would never be able to find the individually optimal choices of what to watch.

The illusion of intellect doesn't make your opinion better it's just shows how stupid you are. Besides you're right in general, but nobody cares about opinions of the individuals because everyone seeing different things in one subject, it's called semiotics by the way. So, you can't speak about credibility, not to mention you are not so credible by your own standarts in eyes of the others.

Oct 11, 2012 10:33 PM

Aug 2011
Post-Moe said:

More generally response: Here we go again, haha. I put credible in brackets for a reason, to refer to those whose opinions are, on average, given a higher value (yes, this exists, get over it). Ie. prominent anime critics, anime bloggers, or directors/writers/otherwise figures in the industry. There is a big difference between something being popular and something being held in high esteem by those types of figures, that's all there is to it and that's all I was asking.

Yes, I understand that there are better quality opinions on anime out there. What I don't understand is you asking if anyone credible liked F/Z. I've personally seen a vast majority of F/Z reviews rave about the show - on MAL and on other anime blogs/websites. I don't know who exactly you would classify as credible but I'm positive that the general consensus of F/Z is that it is a great anime.
Oct 11, 2012 10:34 PM

Mar 2011
The gun measures not only crime values but also people's mental states and personal disposition. I think that will be the main plot device
And how Akane as an inspector keep Shinya in check should be interesting to see

And the setting is very disturbing. A world where a computer or system act as a judge has an absolute control over the decision whether you're considered criminal or not

itsvero said:
Post-Moe said:

I'm not sure that all of those figures will have the exactly the same credible opinions you're looking for.
Firixizu_MintOct 11, 2012 10:52 PM
Oct 11, 2012 10:42 PM
Oct 2010
Zealot said:
That was stupid.

This psycho-analyzer thing decides that someone is beyond any therapy and dictates that they should die, yet all it takes is someone consoling(providing therapy) the victim and they are all the sudden cured?

I'm fairly certain that's the point... hence why the old guy in the beginning was talking about how "unreasonable" the whole situation was.
Oct 11, 2012 10:43 PM

Dec 2011
ugh fuck i hate hopeless characters like Akane Tsunemori. This series better not be filled with her screaming out whenever they're about to pull the trigger on someone...
Oct 11, 2012 10:47 PM

May 2011
bonifide said:
June93 said:
This into ep was fantastic, some great setting up for the dystopian world. Akane is definitely in the right for shooting Kou, as latency is directly proportional to stress level just talking the woman out of it saved her life instead of hooting her there and then. It's also great how criminals are actually made by the psycho-pass system as these latent criminals turn into real ones through social conditioning. I am so gonna root for Shogo as he's prob gonna be in the right for the entirety of the show. This is so freaking watched.

Dont be trying to justify that annoying bitch actions and you cant put logic in anime.

There's already a female within the team of Enforcers.

And Akane was actually the only sane person there. Their logic is utterly flawed, hers is not. They were abiut to kill an women who hadn't done a thing yet and was only unstable because of the rape. You can noticed that she managed to calm the woman down and get her to stable levels.
Oct 11, 2012 10:48 PM

Aug 2012
Tr1ckR said:
ugh fuck i hate hopeless characters like Akane Tsunemori. This series better not be filled with her screaming out whenever they're about to pull the trigger on someone...

Meh I can deal with it if there are multiple points throughout the series where she has people vaporized right before her eyes. Her anguish made me lol.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Oct 11, 2012 10:53 PM
Oct 2010
leokiko said:
bonifide said:
June93 said:
This into ep was fantastic, some great setting up for the dystopian world. Akane is definitely in the right for shooting Kou, as latency is directly proportional to stress level just talking the woman out of it saved her life instead of hooting her there and then. It's also great how criminals are actually made by the psycho-pass system as these latent criminals turn into real ones through social conditioning. I am so gonna root for Shogo as he's prob gonna be in the right for the entirety of the show. This is so freaking watched.

Dont be trying to justify that annoying bitch actions and you cant put logic in anime.

There's already a female within the team of Enforcers.

And Akane was actually the only sane person there. Their logic is utterly flawed, hers is not. They were abiut to kill an women who hadn't done a thing yet and was only unstable because of the rape. You can noticed that she managed to calm the woman down and get her to stable levels.

Well since they (the hounds) themselves are mentally unstable according to the computer, it's really not that surprising. I the computer works on the fly and allows for lethal force in situations where the subject would be determined to be in a mental state to commit serious crime (murder etc.. ) so they aren't really being that unreasonable, however they aren't assessing the situation beyond what the computer is telling them.
Oct 11, 2012 10:55 PM

Jan 2009
skudoops said:
Zealot said:
That was stupid.

I'm fairly certain that's the point... hence why the old guy in the beginning was talking about how "unreasonable" the whole situation was.

exactly, this is a cyberpunk anime anyway so the high-tech ways of life will give unfair treatments to humans (due to the fact that human nature is not evolving fast enough unlike technology)... and also its not far-fetch to think that the girl is not yet beyond saving since she became calm after consoling... meanwhile the original criminal is really crazy already that is why the old man enforcer said he is beyond therapy, but he did not say that the girl is beyond therapy too
Oct 11, 2012 10:59 PM

Dec 2011
Goryo said:
Tr1ckR said:

Meh I can deal with it if there are multiple points throughout the series where she has people vaporized right before her eyes. Her anguish made me lol.

haha yeah that was very satisfying.

I still don't like the fact the we will probably be hearing a lot about her ethical issues regarding these guns throughout the series. Though if it came from a less whinny/stupid/klutz it would be more tolerable
Oct 11, 2012 11:07 PM

Mar 2012
MajorZero said:
The illusion of intellect doesn't make your opinion better it's just shows how stupid you are. Besides you're right in general, but nobody cares about opinions of the individuals because everyone seeing different things in one subject, it's called semiotics by the way. So, you can't speak about credibility, not to mention you are not so credible by your own standarts in eyes of the others.

I don't think the illusion of intellect is remotely applicable in this case. Storytelling, animation, music, etc. can all be understood at some level by almost anyone, I imagine understanding the deep workings, if you will, of most anime would probably not take an expert ie. there is a real and sizable difference between a trained and untrained viewer, to make it crudely black and white. Knowing little about animation and anime culture/Japanese culture, I would consider myself closer to the untrained group. The illusion of intellect is more applicable to things of vast complexity and high uncertainty, such as the illusion of being able to guess the stock market.

I think you misunderstood what I meant by at an individual level (my fault, I worded it poorly). I meant that as an individual it is more efficient to make sweeping generalizations about the quality of opinions of other watchers in relation to your own (call it compatibility). I, similarly to every other rational anime watcher, change the value I place on another watchers opinions based on the scores they've given things, based on all personal factors, etc. If a 31 year old gay male, who has been watching anime for ten years and shares many of my favourites, tells me something does a good job of portraying issues of sexuality, would you expect me to weight it equally against "lul der wus good yaoi in tsuritama gay fish lol"? Of course not.

That's all my point is, really. Also, any person's own opinion is 100% credible, in terms of of their current value system, by definition. If I had reason to believe my own opinion wasn't credible, then I would change my opinion. Whether, or not, anyone else thinks my opinion is credible is up to them.

itsvero said:
I've personally seen a vast majority of F/Z reviews rave about the show - on MAL and on other anime blogs/websites. I don't know who exactly you would classify as credible but I'm positive that the general consensus of F/Z is that it is a great anime.

That's all I wanted to know, so you answered my question. I personally do not have many sources I trust outside of some specific MAL members, since I'm still new enough to the community to be searching for some. Several blogs were really helpful for me when I was first getting into anime, but the more and more I've watched the more and more our tastes diverge. It was the final straw when one of them raved on and on about Hyouka, so I'm on the hunt for new blogs, lol.

Vizi_Reality said:
I'm not sure that all of those figures will have the exactly the same credible opinions you're looking for.

I don't expect them all to. I only expect that by exploring that community I will find some, or at least several, people who argue their opinions convincingly. If I generally agree with them then I can use that as a basis for what I will look into/ what I won't bother looking into.

Of course anime is a relatively tiny community, but as an Economics student I might find myself wanting to look into the literature of a specific topic. If that's all I had to go on, I'd spend the rest of my life sorting through papers on that one topic. When instead, I could just ask a relevant professor who the big names of that topic are generally agreed to be. Same idea.
JoshOct 11, 2012 11:17 PM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Oct 11, 2012 11:09 PM

Oct 2011
Seems like a very promising title on first impression. Inspector girl was a little annoying with her naive way of thinking, reminds me of Saber in Fate/Zero. Good thing the rest of the cast look like professional killers. This show along with Jormungand S2 should offer some kickass action galore.

Oct 11, 2012 11:10 PM

Jan 2009
Yes. This is just what I need. Now my psycho pass is in a good level. I wonder what the guy said that made Akane shoot him. I liked how they made the character of Akane specially now that most of shounen leads are male. Looking forward to the next ep.
Oct 11, 2012 11:16 PM

May 2012
Awesome first episode! This anime is gonna be amazing!
Oct 11, 2012 11:33 PM

Nov 2009
Post-Moe
Ok, then my only question is why are you trying to prove people that you are only one in thread who knows the truth? Let's be honest, you don't have any facts and there is no way scientifically prove your rightness, the only thing you have based on your very own opinion. I guess you have to admit that your opinion is no more valuable than others.

Oct 11, 2012 11:41 PM

Aug 2012
Well I gotta say it was pretty awesome but seriously, you should be mentally prepared before you watch it.
I wasn't. Lol, well, I'll continue watching it unless there's more rape because I can't handle that shit.
Oct 12, 2012 12:07 AM

Feb 2010
great first ep really liked it.
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

273 by ANIk_003 »»
Mar 7, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

928 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 5, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

352 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 4, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

288 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Mar 2, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2013

373 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Feb 29, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.