Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 1, 2012 9:11 PM
Jul 2012
"In order no one has ever learned them all. there kept track of by lots of different ninja Ans there is no book that lists them all. lots of ninja like to keep there jutsu secret ".

(Sorry internet being shitty so on phone think I may go to sleep and hope it fixes it self tommorw )
Nov 1, 2012 10:22 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa was sure that there had to be some books with jutsu even regular ones written down something was better than nothing. She say the clothing store and dipped inside while she continued to think she shopped for something that would still be good for fighting she found a white kimono with a collar she could fold up this would be perfect since it would still have the same general shape as her normal outfit she wasnt sure how much she liked the fact that no mater how you wore it the chest stayed fully open she would have to wrap her badages around her chest to cover it up so she went to the changing room slipping out of her old cloths and pulling the kimono up over her shoulders to make sure it was big enough she then let the top slide down and off her arms taking the bandages she had wrapped around her hair and wraped it around her chest to cover it then tied it at the back sliding the kimono back up she looked at herself in the mirror moving her hips and shoulders to make sure her range of motion wasnt restricted. once she was happy with it she walked out looking to get Rayshas opinion.
I miss rping here.....
Nov 2, 2012 9:47 AM
Jul 2012
Raysha then sees the clothing store and uses body flicker technique to enter the store. she rapidly searches around for different clothes picking up kimonos and other things.
She quickly changes from outfit to outfit looking through tons of different clothes. Changing between style and style she wanted one of each type of style.

After awhile she sees chikusa outside and says that looks great on you. Raysha quickly head's into the changing room. She then changes as fast as she can into a halter top and mini skirt. Then comes outside and twirled around to show it off. After that she says

"How do I look "

She then twirled around again giggling wondering what she going to say
Nov 2, 2012 12:58 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa looked at her unsure what to say. She had never seen an outfit like that and she was thinking that it wouldnt serve much purpose in a fight.

Chikusa: Its a little revealing.... But dont get me wrong it looks good on you but how can your carry your weapons with that on?
I miss rping here.....
Nov 2, 2012 1:15 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha giggles at her comment then says

"Silly girl cloths aren't always about fighting there style and fashion involved to. Like for example look at this magazine, she then shows her a fashion magazine and all the different fashions in it. I have a separate outfit for fighting and a separate outfit for having fun and walking around. There's almost nothing I love more then cloths it's so fun to try on different styles and experiment with different accessorys."
Nov 2, 2012 1:34 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa was confused. She never had much money so she didnt understand of having a pair of cloths just for walking that seemed really weird. There were some pretty outfits but she really didnt see any practical uses for anything in there. She even saw some with fake pockets.....Why would you want a fake pocket when you could have a real pocket?

Chikusa: I think this outfit is ok for now Raysha... Um is there a place where i can learn to walk on walls?
I miss rping here.....
Nov 2, 2012 1:51 PM
Jul 2012
"umm a place like that is hard to find we would have to go to a ninja village to do that. Problem they are really hard to find but maybe we can get lucky and stumble onto on and find one on our way "

Raysha starts looking around nervously, anxious to get back to shopping, enjoying all the different outfits around her. She was taking in all the different accessory and outfits around her fidgetying around.
Nov 2, 2012 1:57 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa sat down doing her handsigns again she looked at Raysha she could tell she wanted to shop more but Chikusa still didnt want to spend all of her money so she just nodded saying she didnt mind Raysha to keep trying on cloths she would just keep trying to do the handsigns faster.

Chikusa: Cant you teach me how?
I miss rping here.....
Nov 2, 2012 2:05 PM
Jul 2012
(I'm confused did she tell her to go shopping now or did she say can't you teach me )

"I can't really teach you that good since I havent passed the chunin exams yet sorry about that you need a chunin level to teach you stuff "

She then wonders what chikusa meant when she nodded and continued to look around the place she kept fidgeting faster and faster. Wondering when she could get back to shopping.
Nov 2, 2012 2:32 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa talks louder so they can still talk

Chikusa: you cant teach me stuff you already know how to do? just tell me what you have been taught? Im just asking how to walk up walls and ceilings
I miss rping here.....
Nov 2, 2012 2:44 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha gives a frustrated look then continues to eye the cloths figeting more and more as she talks. She then hears her comment and says

"it's not as easy as that mom my taught me. it a very complicated process I couldn't begin to explain the intracasys of that technique."
Nov 2, 2012 2:47 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa looked down. She didnt understand the big words she was saying but it sounded like she wouldnt teach her. She stood up and started walking outside.

CXhikusa: Im gonna wait outside when your done ill be right here....
I miss rping here.....
Nov 2, 2012 2:56 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha looked sad she had hoped she didn't offend her new friend. she then goes back to shopping and checking what goes with what. After that she checks what cloths combinations go good together. She keeps shopping trying on new things and accessories till eventually she is done. She waits in line and pays once she is done paying she walks to the door. When she gets there she Moves the bags to one arm to It easier to open up and she walks outside. Se then says

"ok ready when you are, do you want to get some thing to eat I know some great places.
Nov 2, 2012 2:59 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa looks up and nods she was so hungry she had forgotten she was hungry in the first place. She started walking looking around. She was thinking of who looked like they could teach here...Nut none of these people looked like ninjas then she started wondering how to tell if someone was or not.

Chikusa: how do you tell if someone is a ninja or not?
I miss rping here.....
Nov 2, 2012 3:03 PM
Jul 2012
As she was wandering around she looks through the crowds of people and finds one of her favorite sushi stands. She makes sure chikusa is following her and she sits down at the stand. She orders some unagi and yellow tail and waits for the chef to prepare them. Just then she Hears chikusa talk so she says

"no you can't. Ninjas are masters of disguise and can look like any normal person. the only way to know if someone's a ninja is to see them in action."
Nov 2, 2012 3:08 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: Dangit......I was really hoping we could find one... I was-

Chikusa suddenly turned pale and starting gagging tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at her outfit.

Chikusa: oh no how could i do this!?

Chikusa started crying biting her lip
I miss rping here.....
Nov 2, 2012 3:16 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha looks sadly at her feel bad that she was disappointed and couldnt find one. She then notices her reaction and looks shocked and scared and hopes something didn't happen to her. So she quickly says

"what's wrong chikusa is everything ok how can I help."
Nov 2, 2012 3:23 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa looked at her with tears pouring out sobbing trying to catch her breath.

Chikusa: I didnt pay for my new cloths I forgot! I stole them I did a bad thing!
I miss rping here.....
Nov 2, 2012 3:30 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha relaxes gives a big sigh and has a look of relief on her face. She then says

"don't worry I already payed for them for you I figured you may forget when you went outside"
Nov 2, 2012 3:35 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: You promise? So im not in trouble? I didnt do a bad thing?

Chikusa stopped crying for a second whiping her nose. She hated doing bad things she was taught to be good so stealing was not ok.
I miss rping here.....
Nov 2, 2012 3:58 PM
Jul 2012
"well you almost did a bad thing but it ok now I promise. you just have to be more careful next time that's all. Also your not in trouble at all so don't worry."

She then hands her a tissue and helps her wipe her tears. She then says

"it's ok feel better "
Nov 3, 2012 2:40 AM

Nov 2009
Chikusa was embarrassed by her reaction and quickly cleaned herself up she looked around at the food that had been placed before them she hadnt seen fish prepared like this and she poked it with her finger.

Chikusa: They forgot to cook our food....
I miss rping here.....
Nov 3, 2012 6:26 AM
Jul 2012
Raysha giggles at her reaction thinking I guess she never saw sushi before. She then says

"silly girl they already did just prepare it differently so that it safe to eat. It's called sushi they do special magic on the fish to make sure I has all the health benefits of cooking it without even cooking it. It tastes reallly good you should try it."
Nov 3, 2012 12:13 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: But father told me I should never eat raw meat...and fish is kinda meat isnt it?

She picked up herpeice of sushi and looked at it with a funny face she didnt want to try it but knew it would be rude if she didnt. Like a child forced to eat an aunts food that doesnt taste good. So she put it in her mouth clenching her eyes shut. As she chewed. It wasnt as bad as she thought....actually now that she tasted it it was actually pretty good so she opened one eye as she chewed then swallowed and smiled.

Chikusa: Your right it is good!
I miss rping here.....
Nov 3, 2012 12:33 PM
Jul 2012
"see and it isn't raw they used special magic on it to make sure to take out all the bad raw parts. while it still has the raw taste but your right never eat raw meat or fish. unless they use special magic on it."
Nov 3, 2012 6:49 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: They use jutsu on these too? So then you can use jutsu to remove poison from someone?

Chikusa was excited she was learning so much so fast, she was determined to remember everything
I miss rping here.....
Nov 3, 2012 6:58 PM
Jul 2012
"no it's a different kind of magic that removes a evil monster called germs but yes you can use jutsu to remove poison to"

Raysha hopes that she didn't confuse her to much she didn't want to explain the concept of germs
Nov 3, 2012 7:03 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: I know what germs are im not a baby.... But if they dont cook it how do they make it safe to eat? You said magic does it but what kind of magic is it? If I can do it so i dont have to cook my food ill be able to save more time for training and exercises.

Chikusa then finished her food. And looked at the sky biting her lip.

We should leave soon... Im not allowed to stay in one location for too long and weve spent the whole day here.
I miss rping here.....
Nov 3, 2012 7:25 PM
Jul 2012
"they use chemicals combined with some fire it as well as some other things."

She then begins to explain everything she knows about sushi and how they cook it. After that she says

"why can't you stay in one place for awhile. your not a bad person so are bad people after you. We should stay and have more fun"
Nov 3, 2012 7:27 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa nodded taking in the info about sushi she didnt know how but surely it would be useful in the future then she turned to look at Raysha when she asked why she had to leave.

Chikusa: My father said if I stay in one spot for more than a die it would be very dangerous. He said to keep moving and not to tell anyone about myself.... Though there isnt much to tell since theres not much I know. But thats what he said so thats what I do...
I miss rping here.....
Nov 3, 2012 7:36 PM
Jul 2012
"you seem like a nice person I'm sure it would be fine. My mom said same thing she said people wouldn't understand where I came from. If anyone comes to attack you better to deal with it now then have to change your life. So let's stay for now I'm sure it will be fine"
Nov 3, 2012 7:42 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa got really close to her face suddenly very serious.

Chikusa: We cant! Father said to keep moving! He said if we didnt I would die! He said if people find out who I am they would be very mad! Dont you see? If they find out what my father doesnt want them to they will try to kill me thats what he said! I dont want to die!

Her words got filled with more fear as she went on. She was starting to fidget wondering if she should just leave. She wanted her new friend to come with but if she refused to leave this town they would have to part ways.

Chikusa: He said people in our family are hated. I dont know what are family is but he was serious when he said that! It wasnt a joke....
I miss rping here.....
Nov 3, 2012 7:55 PM
Jul 2012
"ok let's go if you want but I'm sure if everyone knew what a good person you are no one would want to hurt you. unless your dad something called a rouge ninja my mom says that's a very bad thing."
Nov 3, 2012 8:05 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: I dont know much about my dad or myself. He refused to teach me stuff like that. As you can see he didnt even teach me about shinobi.... I dont know why not though this stuff is amazing!

She was so glad she found something so interesting. she loved her hobbies but there were only so many things she could learn in those things and nothing truely amazing ever happened
I miss rping here.....
Nov 3, 2012 8:11 PM
Jul 2012
"ok well do you want to leave now if you want. we can also stay for a little while longer I'm sure it would be ok what ever your most comfortable with.

Raysha wanted her to relax She was sure nothing would ever happen. it never did to her as long as people didn't know they were nice .
Nov 3, 2012 8:19 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa looked at the sun thinking calculating how much longer until nightfall she was anxious to leave but she figured they could wait a few more hours if it meant she woiuld have a traveling companion.

Chikusa: We can stay a little bit longer but why? What do you need to do here?
I miss rping here.....
Nov 3, 2012 8:23 PM
Jul 2012
"well nothing pressing we can leave any time you want. just want to see if there are more fun games to play or more food to eat. I don't want you to be nervous but I also want you to loosen up and have fun."
Nov 3, 2012 8:30 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: I Have lots of fun....Its just I have to follow my schedule. At first light I wake up and do my excercises before breakfast. Situps as high as i can count which id 59 and then pushups then lift up something heavy to do squat thrusts. then breakfast then my jog. then I have a few hours to do what I want then after that im supposed to move to a new location only stopping for lunch then i get to practice my hobbies during the evening and then bedtime. Father says I must stick to my schedule unless its an emergency....

She looked around for something for Raysha to do so she would be satisfied. She sees a stable and points at it not sure if Raysha likes animals and if that would count as something fun
I miss rping here.....
Nov 3, 2012 8:37 PM
Jul 2012
"ok we can try that animals are fun. but schedules are no fun I prefer to live my life free to do what I want when I want. even though there are benefits to schedules they are something you do because it healthy not fun."
Nov 3, 2012 8:43 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: But you can make it fun! You try to do your workout faster and beat your old time! then you have something different for breakfast sometimes. Like fish or sometimes you can find eggs! eggs are really yummy. Then you get to see all sorts of different things when you are traveling.

Chikusa continues talking as she walks into the stable there are a couple of horses and a cow nothing special its obviously not meant to be a petting zoo
I miss rping here.....
Nov 4, 2012 6:26 AM
Jul 2012
"that doesn't really make a schedule fun all it does is change it up and make it less boring. It's like trying to cover a smelly thing with flowers it. doesn't make it smel better if just lessen the stink. But I agree that eggs are yummy so are bagels and lox.

As for traveling that can be fun as long as you don't leave the fun places to soon. how do you know there isn't anything else fun to do here. "

Raysha continues listen to chikusa talk while commenting occasionally on what she says. She eventually starts to walk through and starts to get bored. She then sees the horse and wonders if they are allowed to ride it.
Nov 4, 2012 9:25 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa sighed she couldnt explain it so that Raysha would understand.

Chikusa: If there is more stuff to see in a place I can always come back later. Im just not allowed to stay in one location for more than a day. And The one time I did go against fathers rules I was attacked so its better to just do as he said....Do you have any idea where a ninja village is?

Chikusa was completly obsessed with learning more jutsu now. Everything else just seemed boring now that she had been shown this new path. She would become the strongest person ever then everyone would want to be her friend
I miss rping here.....
Nov 5, 2012 5:06 AM
Jul 2012
(not sure if I'm allowed to know)

she didn't want to argue with her new friend so instead she decides to drop it. She then says

"ok I guess that makes sense but if anyone attacked me I'd either just run or take them out. then I would go back to what I was doing as for ninja villages I don't really know where they are. They are pretty secretive and well hidden they usually keep to themselves. "

She couldn't understand the need to leave a place for no reason. even if she would get attacked she could always take them out and then go back to what she was doing. I mean no high level ninja would ever attack her she wasn't worth it. On top of that she doubted anyone would send a army just to try and kill her.
Nov 5, 2012 10:51 AM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: You shouldnt just kill people... I want to show mercy. My dream is for everyone to become friends or at least learn to tolerate each other. Greed is one of the biggest things that cause people to fight. But if everyone shares then there wont be any reason fo it! Father said to never take anything for granted never hurt people when it wasnt absolutely necessary. And at the most important be forgiving.

Chikusa sat down on a dusty bench looking around. She wished she could explain why she had to keep moving but she didnt know herself. and she didnt wat to just kill people that wasnt right either
I miss rping here.....
Nov 5, 2012 11:01 AM
Jul 2012
Raysha" I would love to be able to show mercy but most of the time if you go easy on someone because you don't want them to be hurt it will just get you killed. The real world isn't that simple there are to many bad people for everyone to be friends. Someone will always try to hurt other people best way to keep peace and keep most people happy is to kill the bad ones like bandits. If someone attacks you for no reason then they are a bad person and deserve to be kiled or they will hurt someone else,

It may not be right or nice to kill someone but is it any better to let them live so that they can hurt innocent or defenseless people. Someone will always want more then there share greed is about wanting more then what's good for you. sharing wont help because greedy people will just take everything for them selves with out thinking of anyone else. On top of that greed isnt the only evil there's lust gluttony excessive pride envy and some others.
Nov 5, 2012 12:59 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: Then I will find a way to change peoples minds... Instead of destroying eachother we should be helping eachother build a new world. A better one. Where people dont have to hide. Where the weak dont fear the strong. I think if you have strength you should use it to help those who cant help themselves.

Chikusa was serious. She had never broken a promise before and she wasnt going to start now
I miss rping here.....
Nov 5, 2012 1:25 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha looks at her resolve and wonders if her words are spoken outa naivety. She then says

"how will you change people minds bad people ussally don't change they just pretend to then back stab you. but I agree that if you have strength that you should help people who can't help themselves. the question is how will you help them killing bad people is best way to protect good people. you can't change them all they will just start hurting people again as soon as your gone.
Nov 7, 2012 3:49 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: You dont believe there is good in every person? I was taught about yin yang. Do you know what that means? It means for ever darkness there is an equal part light. I want to believe that people dont just want to hurt eachother. Sure there are a few crazy people that do but for the most part I think people are bound to eachother. My head is starting to hurt this conversation is too deep for me
I miss rping here.....
Nov 7, 2012 6:56 PM
Jul 2012
"ok then lets just stop then I hate to see my friends in pain. so what should we do now we can leave or we can try and find something else fun to do, your choice. "

Raysha then begins to wonder where would they go if they left. She puts her hand to her face and makes a puzzling expression while she thinks.
MikuIzumiNov 7, 2012 7:00 PM
Nov 7, 2012 7:16 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: do you know any other villages? We need to go now we have stayed too long anyways....

Chikusa didnt particularly want to leave but it was time. Besides if they were traveling they were more likely to come across ninja that could teach them
I miss rping here.....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Character Stat System (!OPEN!) ( 1 2 )

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

56 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.