MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bleach Episode 192 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bleach »» Bleach Episode 192 Discussion

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Bleach Episode 192 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

91 58.33%
4 out of 5: Liked it

40 25.64%
3 out of 5: It was OK

18 11.54%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 3.21%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.28%
Voters: 156

10-29-08, 8:25 AM

the voice did fit her when she was hugging Ichigo. Nell is still supposed to be childish even when she's in that form. she's only cool when she's fighting

10-29-08, 8:39 AM

GreenDrag said:
That voice... I see everyone is complaining, but I think it serves it's porpouse... to suprise the watcher... you know...
Whoa, now here comes a sexy voice, but no... and that's just the best...
And I think the voice is changed a bit, but it isn't that noticeable... but well, it can be only me imaging things ^^
No you didn't imagine it. Young Nel had the speech defect, and had more of a raspy sort of voice, while Mature Nel has the "loli" voice you'd associate with young Nel. So, it almost sounds like her voice went from weird-child to cute-child.

The Ichigo fight wasn't that great but there's only one thing to blame here: dumbass censorship. Seriously, where the BLOOD ! I'm not a bloodthirsty person here, but if someone is getting slammed around by a pointy weapon, you'd figured he'd be more cut up, but instead all Ichigo got was a few bruises. God, if they start shying away from seriously showing injured characters like they used to (look at the Ichigo fights from Soul Society arc), the fights will just end up looking more and more boring. And considering they're doing a good enough job at that with the constant recaps, they don't need any more factors to add to the boredom.

10-29-08, 8:55 AM

I haven't a more boring episode then what you say in the first half of the episode. I swear it, you can see the switch to ultra epicly boring to facking awesome at the half-episode mark!
The second half made everything cool again ;)
~de Arimasu

10-29-08, 10:54 AM

nice episode
i think its better that the voice stayed the same

10-29-08, 11:03 AM

Nel is hawt, even with the child voice. its all good :)

4/5

10-29-08, 11:48 AM

The beginning was so freaking annoying!
I'll protect her! *beaten*
*Nell Transforms*

The animation was also pretty bad at times. Especially when they were running towards eachother. But at least we got to see someone NEW fight for once.

10-29-08, 11:50 AM

this ep gets a 5/5 for the simple fact that the story is actually progressing. but i was hoping that nels voice was gonna be that "serious" tone that she has every once in a while. Like that ep when the were riding on top Bawabawa and she asked Rukia what kind of relationship they had. that was funny. plus i was hoping the animation would of been much better, like ichigo vs grimjoww or ichigo vs Ulquiorra.

10-29-08, 12:31 PM

i expected Nel growing up to be a lot... more. Adult Nel was boring, and not sexy. She just looks boring. I dunno, i expected more.

Also, the animation was so sub par this episode as well. No amazing transformation - just a puff of pink smoke. I'm pretty sure i saw the same "Ichigo get hit up into air" at least twice. And Nel failed to impress. Animation is getting lazy.

10-29-08, 12:46 PM

Nell burst! And her voice is very COOL! Hilarius!

10-29-08, 1:34 PM

It's a shame how they always ruin the highlights from the manga in the anime. Now again, how they kept dragging Nel's transformation out untill half the episode, and even after that not having happen much .. Was looking forward to this episode, but it was just a waste of my time again, lol.

10-29-08, 2:11 PM

LOL at Nel's voice xDDDDDDD

10-29-08, 2:52 PM

Finally we got to see Nell! yey she is so pretty :D
And her voice is just so different from what I expected, though I find it really sweet :D

10-29-08, 4:44 PM

Lol, i just had to go to this discussion to check out what people thought of that voice. I am glad that not everybody is like yeah that fucking rocks, because it sucked....like really sucked. Plus the animation is getting a little bit sloppy and they drag it out so much. + the next episode is gonna be a let down because of the renji/ishida fight. But after a few episodes, it is going be awesome again:D

10-29-08, 6:07 PM

Hopefully, they'll switch Nel's voice actress with Kaori Shimizu(Lamia Loveless, Signum). Her voice would match well with the character.

10-29-08, 7:52 PM

Neliel's transformation is Awesome only downside is her voice. I was expecting some Sexy voice for a hottie lol.
Moderator Edit: Signature deleted. Please re-read the General Forum Guidelines.

10-29-08, 8:23 PM

I agree with her voice being too high. I was expecting a sexy voice too. Either way, Nel is still awesome. I didn't expect her to be #3 at all. Looking forward to next week.

10-29-08, 8:29 PM

Nel woo but lol@ her voice staying the same. I hope thats not too permanent, I'm thinking its from her still being childish in the head? Well awesome ep, animation still crap though. That flash of Ishida's fight made me depressed that it even exists.

10-29-08, 9:06 PM
Anime Moderator
This episode made Bleach drop a score. Seriously, Nel's voice didn't change (where's the sexy voice for the awesome women?!), the fight was sloppily animated, and there wasn't enough Pesche.

...okay the last one doesn't really count, but Bleach has disappointed me once again.

10-29-08, 9:36 PM

I think that the only thing that kept me from giving it a 1/5 was when Tesla went flying past the screen. I bursted out laughing. SORRY TESLA I LOVE YOU BUT STILL THAT WAS JUST HILARIOUS ♥

I'm tired of the recaps at the beginning of the episodes. We get it already, you don't have to play back entire scenes from the last episode! TT_TT

I agree: WTH @ Nel's voice?! There's quite a bit of proof that you've gone through puberty of some sort, so why doesn't your voice show it?

Ichigo, I know it says so on the shampoo bottle, but please don't rinse and repeat your lines/actions. "I'LL PROTECT NEL! *goes flying* NO WAIT I'LL STILL PROTECT HER--*fwee* HOLD ON NNOITRA WE STILL NEED TO FILL UP SOME TIME FOR THE EPISO--*crashes into a rock*" It gets annoying after about the eighth time.

Also, it's REALLY starting to irk me that they're not showing wounds on the characters. I thought it was just a filler thing, so I could somewhat forgive the fact that Kira didn't bleed at ALL during the Kifune fight (the slash on the back from the assassins doesn't count, as it disappeared halfway through the battle), but did you see when Nnoitra got cut? By the next shot it was COMPLETELY GONE! This is realy irritating me now!

...Wow. I don't think I've ever sounded so displeased with an episode (excluding the end of the filler). I'm really looking forward to next week's, though, even if it doesn't seem like it. XD

10-30-08, 12:02 AM

lol... yeah i was kinda disappointed that they didnt change her voice.. doesnt fit for some reason... other than that episode was pretty cool... nice to have a strong ally

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices