Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 5, 2012 7:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
-----------------------------------------

Well, it's another one of those romantic comedy sister type series.

The series kinda reminds me of Kono Naka Imuto in a way with its strange cast of characters. Lol @ the requests, Akikio's personality, and..even the shirt she's wearing. Oh God Akito is an unlucky or maybe lucky one. I kinda liked the characters' design as well but wasn't too special. It does have its visual appeals though.

Also, Akiko sure has some strange imaginations. ;o

LunaDec 23, 2012 11:26 AM
Oct 5, 2012 8:17 AM

Nov 2007
So.. Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! is the same imouto one sided loving brother type?

I'm watching this just for OP and Minorin's character (Apparently vice president and Yuki / Horizon like, and really sadist), so not sure if I should follow this.

But... lol @ Mejiro (different "jiro". "castle" one instead of "white"), and brother ignoring sister's bro-con. Even those roommates are love rivals and Student Council members??

That guy sounds more like deeper Yonaga-san than the one I heard from Tsuritama.
tsubasaloverOct 5, 2012 9:10 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 5, 2012 11:16 AM
Feb 2012
Yep it is kind of Kono naka ni hitori imouto ga iru. I think for imouto stuff I liked Onii-chan no koto zen zen suki ja naindakara ne the best if anyone remembers that.

I think I will probably be giving this show a 7/10 by the time it ends, in that I enjoyed watching it but nothing special, I feel it will be one of those shows. The characters don't come off as anything particularly interesting to me. On the other hand I have high hopes for Chuu ni byou this season, the characters in that are quite interesting.

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks that the Student President personality wise is like a female version of Agata from Sket Dance...
Oct 5, 2012 11:34 AM

Jul 2010
lol Akiko already thinking about marriage.

As for censorship, there's unfortunately some in the AT-X broadcast so we'll see how much will be aired and what will be held for the discs in future episodes.
Oct 5, 2012 12:11 PM

Nov 2008
Elite60 said:
lol Akiko already thinking about marriage.

As for censorship, there's unfortunately some in the AT-X broadcast so we'll see how much will be aired and what will be held for the discs in future episodes.

What's with incest titles nowadays having the sister, cousin, etc thinking about marriage so soon?

The anime reminds me more of Happy Lesson than Nakaimo with the student counsel being the harem living in the same roof along with a blood sister than teachers and an adopted one.

AT-X you're slipping.

Oct 5, 2012 2:12 PM

Oct 2010
I liked and from the following,

blood sister wants to marry.

I don't care of the censors for I don't consider myself stupid enough to get angry over and see it as the same stupid marketing scheme. Once BD rips bla bla bla come out then it all gets fixed. Might edit later.

BTW Image Stitches and Pic Dump is done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/10/image-stitches-and-pic-dump-of-onii.html
Lots of Akiko and Anastasia! Other than that no time for anything else.
Yumekichi11Oct 24, 2012 11:42 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 5, 2012 2:38 PM

Aug 2011
THE PRESIDENT. OMG. THAT LAUGH. AGATA FROM SKET DANCE. That's the first thing I thought.

I liked it, Akito has left a great first impression. Normally all harem protagonists are dense and annoying, and Akito is not. He's actually funny, and he's not blushing for every single thing in the world. Well, it's still my first impression.
Oct 5, 2012 7:08 PM

Jun 2011
Ok this was not what I was expecting.

I first found out about this series through its manga adaption (I read 12 chapters or so). Unlike the manga, the anime gets a very week introduction. Imoto who he was been part for 6 years some back, okay. But why the hell would three members of the student counsel live at his house? I honestly wouldn't know who they are without reading the manga in advance.

From the reviews and things I have heard about the light novel, my impressions of it were the following (note that I have not read it): very conversation orientated like the monogatari series, and the conversions are always Akito with one of the girls and one girl only.

I'm just as confused as Akiko-imoto-san "Nande... Doushite konnakotoniiiii!?"
Oct 5, 2012 7:24 PM

Apr 2010
Believe doki is, but it seems they have no intention of subbing it until the 10th.
Oct 6, 2012 4:09 AM

May 2011
Well that was wonderfully generic, but thats fine, I don't mind generic, Also the other 3 characters got introduced awfully fast, I guess they don't wanna episode multiple episode introducing them all?

Oh and one other thing, the animation of overall of look the characters remind alot of "Mayo Chiki!" though I don't think the two are related at all are they?

Just watched Coppola's fansubs, am not really fussy so yeah they were decent enough for me, I don't think the OP or ED were subbed though, but I don't really mind that myself
ChrystofaxOct 6, 2012 4:15 AM
Oct 6, 2012 4:23 AM

Feb 2012
lol that is all I can possibly say nothing more lol
Oct 6, 2012 4:29 AM

Oct 2010
Chrystofax said:
Oh and one other thing, the animation of overall of look the characters remind alot of "Mayo Chiki!" though I don't think the two are related at all are they?
It's actually better and more refine than that series. The art has some elements from its style except its far revamped and better IMO than Mayo was.

Oct 6, 2012 4:32 AM
Jul 2012
Hmm, It was pretty good I guess. Gotta say that I have read the Light novel translated to volume 3 at CE, and looking at episode one it seems as if the anime adaptation is pretty accurate.

Then I realized that the anime skipped 2 Ln volumes worth of character introductions, did anyone ever wonder how the 3 girls suddenly appeared at the hostel/building without any background info, Well Im betting on the fact that the preview sounded like they would have some sort of flashback and show us those two volumes.

Last thing: I praise the producer in how they made Akito look more normal and less dense than he actually is in the LN. That made my day.
ExaQuaTrZOct 6, 2012 4:44 AM
Oct 6, 2012 4:33 AM
Jul 2018
Worst anime of fall. period.
Oct 6, 2012 4:43 AM

Mar 2012
so this anime is also ecchi or something -.-
what's with this harem anyway....?
Oct 6, 2012 4:52 AM
Jun 2008
well after seeing yea if sister want to marry her own brother in your fantasy dream give deal 3 other girls give all there in same student council & living in same house?

sure let see how will all end up?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Oct 6, 2012 5:01 AM

Sep 2011
Eh, I guess it was kinda okayish. Also, the sister is kinda cute too (+ her voice is just like Satomi Satou's). Guess I'll follow the 3-episode rule and see if this is some really bad incest romance comedy.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Oct 6, 2012 5:28 AM

Aug 2009
The score's 8.05 right now. How the hell...? I guess it will go down drastically after a couple of episodes, 'cause this was not very good, imo. I'll give it about 3 episodes before I decide to drop it. Can't imagine this thing getting much better, tbh. Also, Japanese people sure are incest freaks... Are such things even common IRL in Japan? xD
Oct 6, 2012 5:45 AM

Aug 2012
If I were her brother I'd probably her or something in a heartbeat.

The fanservice is a bit too gratuitous, however.
MellowJelloOct 6, 2012 5:50 AM
Oct 6, 2012 5:56 AM

May 2010
anyone besides me sick of the "oniii-chan " animes?
5years ago i might have watched it.
Oct 6, 2012 6:03 AM
May 2012
first of all The art is brilliant!
typical brother complex!
As i liked kiss x sis!
this is no where near!but not bad!
So they decided to show every character in the 1st episode then introduce them at later episodes!not bad!
still the jokes lack impact!
liked the episode 5/5!
Still 7/10
Oct 6, 2012 6:07 AM
May 2012
Kerozinn said:

I don't think anyone is sick like you who is sick of onii chan anime's!
we all watch bro-sis complex for the comedy!
this kind humor is a different kind of fun!
Oct 6, 2012 6:23 AM

Dec 2008
Kerozinn said:

I fail to see how you can become sick of them when at most only ONE come out every season. Hell IIRC, there wasn't a single "onii-chan" anime during the 2012 Winter AND Spring season.

In fact I'm more amazed you actually went through the trouble of watching this even though you're sick of them.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Oct 6, 2012 6:24 AM

May 2010
ijen said:
Kerozinn said:

I don't think anyone is sick like you who is sick of onii chan anime's!
we all watch bro-sis complex for the comedy!
this kind humor is a different kind of fun!

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai was fun.
not this generic garbage.(imo)
Oct 6, 2012 6:25 AM

Oct 2010
ijen said:
typical brother complex!
As i liked kiss x sis!
Oh but it's better than that. It's blood related for real this time. No half sister schmuck or no blood relation like kiss x sis. NO NO NO! This is more spiced up. Besides her:
http://myanimelist.net/character/54727/Haruomi_Sawatari_Ginbee
might be the most unique hair/eye color DFC character to surface and I don't recall any harem anime with a girl like her that is well attractive to say the least with her features.

Oct 6, 2012 6:27 AM

May 2010
Misdreavius said:
Kerozinn said:

I fail to see how you can become sick of them when at most only ONE come out every season. Hell IIRC, there wasn't a single "onii-chan" anime during the 2012 Winter AND Spring season.

In fact I'm more amazed you actually went through the trouble of watching this even though you're sick of them.

no i didnt go though the trouble.just did read the Synopsis.
incest is disgusting. and that is a fact.
Oct 6, 2012 7:09 AM
Feb 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
ijen said:
typical brother complex!
As i liked kiss x sis!
Oh but it's better than that. It's blood related for real this time. No half sister schmuck or no blood relation like kiss x sis. NO NO NO! This is more spiced up. Besides her:
might be the most unique hair/eye color DFC character to surface and I don't recall any harem anime with a girl like her that is well attractive to say the least with her features.

This is probably a major spoiler, just know it is something to argue what you just said :

On a totally different note, I doubt anything at all that comes out in the future will be able to top Yosuga no Sora when it comes to incest. With other stuff there is usually a catch, like the chick wasn't his sister in the first place, or he doesn't end up with his sister in the end. No other show has ever had nor I think will ever have the guy being caught by one of the other girls screwing his 100% blood related twin sister, right at the front door of his house.
xxJingOct 6, 2012 7:15 AM
Oct 6, 2012 7:21 AM

Apr 2012
Kerozinn said:

No, it's your opinion.
'A man, that maketh haste to be rich, and envieth others, is ignorant that poverty shall come upon him'. - Proverbs 28:22
Oct 6, 2012 7:36 AM

Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
blood related for real this time. No half sister schmuck or no blood relation like kiss x sis. NO NO NO! This is more spiced up.

Are you sure this one's going to deliver the real incest? Because I've finally grown sick and tired of these sisters ending up being non-blood related.

I actually dropped the other imouto show this year knowing there wasn't gonna be any real sister. And don't get me wrong, it's not like I even hate the show but as if a show advertises bro x sis relationship, and it's not real incest, then it's not worth my time anymore.
LeRealOct 6, 2012 8:36 AM
Oct 6, 2012 7:55 AM

May 2010
chicagopiano said:
Kerozinn said:

No, it's your opinion.

its disgusting for "normal" ppl with morals.
The fact is that children born of incest are at an increased rate of genetic mutation.
good to know u are supporting that.

@LeFake

that show was major garbage.
Oct 6, 2012 8:05 AM
May 2012
xxJing said:
Yumekichi11 said:
ijen said:
typical brother complex!
As i liked kiss x sis!

This is probably a major spoiler, just know it is something to argue what you just said :

On a totally different note, I doubt anything at all that comes out in the future will be able to top Yosuga no Sora when it comes to incest. With other stuff there is usually a catch, like the chick wasn't his sister in the first place, or he doesn't end up with his sister in the end. No other show has ever had nor I think will ever have the guy being caught by one of the other girls screwing his 100% blood related twin sister, right at the front door of his house.

Yes you're right this is only the first episode
i hope things level up!
i think aki-sora is better than yosuga no sora!
yosuna no sora goes 4 ways!
Oct 6, 2012 9:05 AM

Dec 2011
Ah it was funny if nothing else :D I like relaxing with these idiotic shows that are simply fun and somewhat sexy xD
Oct 6, 2012 9:23 AM

Feb 2009
Watchable I guess. And it's got Kitamura Eri and Chihara Minori in it.
Though I think I missed an explanation as to why he's living with the Student Council members or why the siblings were separated and reunited. Oh well, details. As if a romcom ecchi show bothers with such stuff. It's all about the incest and the harem and the boobs and the skin and the misunderstandings. So yeah.
The preview was pretty cool. Overlapping voices.
Oct 6, 2012 9:23 AM

Mar 2010
Pretty generic harem anime I guess, but cute chars! Hope it will be fun though!
Oct 6, 2012 9:29 AM

Jul 2012
I knew she had a problem she was to nice and cute in the beginning.
Finally a character that just says hey we're blood related I love you but not that way.
But knowing animes they will end up together -_-
Oct 6, 2012 9:32 AM
Sep 2009
I don't care how generic this gets, to be honest, I'm here for dat imouto.

Kerozinn said:
chicagopiano said:
Kerozinn said:

No, it's your opinion.

its disgusting for "normal" ppl with morals.
The fact is that children born of incest are at an increased rate of genetic mutation.
good to know u are supporting that.

@LeFake

that show was major garbage.

That only happens after multiple generations of inbreeding, jsyk.

Hilarious how you didn't watch the show and only came in here to whine about people's fictional fetishes, tho.
Oct 6, 2012 9:47 AM

Oct 2010
LeFake said:
Yumekichi11 said:
blood related for real this time. No half sister schmuck or no blood relation like kiss x sis. NO NO NO! This is more spiced up.

Are you sure this one's going to deliver the real incest? Because I've finally grown sick and tired of these sisters ending up being non-blood related.

I actually dropped the other imouto show this year knowing there wasn't gonna be any real sister. And don't get me wrong, it's not like I even hate the show but as if a show advertises bro x sis relationship, and it's not real incest, then it's not worth my time anymore.
It is stipulated that believes that they are twins; according to their deceased mother from wiki so yeah it's way more believable. That's the sister's thinking BTW.

Oct 6, 2012 9:51 AM

Jun 2010
Ok. First of all, I just wanna say that at least this is better than the previous onii-chan Anime last season. I forgot the title but, yeah the last one was..

This has at least a good art and animation because of Silver Link. Not to mention KitaEri and HOOOOOOORIIIIIIIZOOOOOOON in the cast. ( I just checked the cast of the previous onii-chan Anime and it's not really bad. Forgot to mention that the worst thing about that is that it didn't air in AT-X. )

But tbh I don't know what to think of this. Silver Link should've done a different one. I wonder why there's a romance in the genre.

I guess I'll just wait for the next episode before I decide if Im going to drop it or not.
-MgZ_Oct 6, 2012 9:55 AM
Oct 6, 2012 9:56 AM

Oct 2009
KA KA KA.
Oct 6, 2012 10:12 AM

Nov 2011
pretty funny first episode....totaly digging Arashi right now!
Hate Keeps me warm
Oct 6, 2012 10:23 AM
Jan 2011
Yup, this is what I like. A good anime, as I expected. I love the girls, especially Imouto and President, Onii-chan's also a cool protag of the harem anime. I just hope it doesn't turn out they aren't blood-related...
Oct 6, 2012 10:26 AM

Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
LeFake said:
Yumekichi11 said:

It is stipulated that believes that they are twins; according to their deceased mother from wiki so yeah it's way more believable. That's the sister's thinking BTW.
If you say so, then I guess I might give this series just one chance.
Oct 6, 2012 10:35 AM
Aug 2011
Aurorae said:
KA KA KA.

Agata is that you?

Thought i'd give it a chance but I'm out, I can't hang around for more of this.

Also random but the guy's hair pisses me off for some reason and the way they smile too. it's like this c:
Oct 6, 2012 10:42 AM

Apr 2010
One of the titles i was waiting for this season and i am not disappointed.
Four yandere's living under one roof just the sound of that idea is brilliant enough not to mention that one of them is a delusional sister.
This is going to be allot of fun to watch.
And for the first episode it did pretty well.
Oct 6, 2012 10:52 AM

Jun 2012
Kerozinn said:

I agree with100%. I'm tired to see these damn "ecchi" "incest" shows all the time. I hoped this one would make the relationship a bit deeper and multidimensional. Of course I was dissapointed.
This anime gets insta 5/10. It's average at best from what I get from the first episode and I KNOW it's going to go down to 4/10 (or even 3/10).
It would have been a lot more clever if both siblings wold know that incest and they'd struggle against the idea that they are a loving couple
Welcome to club: Anime that Should Continue
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=37045
Oct 6, 2012 11:35 AM
Feb 2012
DarkMind said:
Kerozinn said:

I agree with100%. I'm tired to see these damn "ecchi" "incest" shows all the time. I hoped this one would make the relationship a bit deeper and multidimensional. Of course I was dissapointed.
This anime gets insta 5/10. It's average at best from what I get from the first episode and I KNOW it's going to go down to 4/10 (or even 3/10).
It would have been a lot more clever if both siblings wold know that incest and they'd struggle against the idea that they are a loving couple

What you are looking for is "Boku wa imouto ni koi wo suru". It's actually not a seinen manga funny enough but closer to shoujo manga style. It was about these twins who were actually twins, and it was pretty dramatic, I don't recall much comedy in it.
Oct 6, 2012 11:36 AM

Dec 2010
Enjoyable start; and already way better than Imouto imo. Interesting approach to have them all like him from the get go; usually the go through the routes and make them fall for the MC in cliche ways but in this set up thats already been done. Also the MC is pretty good considering the low quality of harem MCs; he doesn't blush at every stupid thing for one. Well in any case this won't blow anyone away with plot or originality but i still think it will be enjoyable all the same. Will keep watching.
Oct 6, 2012 11:57 AM
Sep 2012
I was sort of bored with this one. I'll stick with for now since it's only the first episode and it has Eri Kitamura and Minori Chihara in it. I enjoyed "Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne" far better than this.

BTW, Akiko's seiyu really does sound a lot like Satomi Satou.
Oct 6, 2012 12:06 PM
Apr 2011
Pretty standard otaku pandering incest shit. Nothing to see here.
Oct 6, 2012 12:19 PM
Feb 2011
Good Stuff is good stuff. Those who hate incest should not watch this (oh did I say incest!!! Yeah it is incest anime lolololololol)

Even though it's not incest. *run*
blackcat0609Oct 6, 2012 12:22 PM
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2012

71 by Cero98 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2012

55 by Cero98 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2012

143 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 12, 5:23 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2012

73 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2012

72 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 6, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.