MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ubel Blatt Chapter 107 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Übel Blatt »» Ubel Blatt Chapter 107 Discussion

View Poll Results: Ubel Blatt Chapter 107 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

4 100.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

0.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 4

10-05-12, 6:49 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well Koiznell fears Ifkes blade? Didn't' expect that. Guess he'll have to train then since it looks like he won't be able to match up to him as of yet.

Also I was thinking he would reveal who he is to Lebellond but guess not right now. I'm hoping Koiznell does get rid of him next chapter however.

Glenn/ Dragon Earl fire back at Lebellonds fleet~
Guess he didn't hear Glenns voice then when he was speaking in the previous chapter?
And I'm wondering if they have sided or have some allegiance with the Wistech then? Because I still don't understand how Glenn is back to life lol.

Everything is happening a bit messily recently lol.
I wish the chapters were slightly longer.
Modified by -Deactivated-, 10-05-12, 6:53 AM

10-19-12, 10:59 AM

Thought we'd here about Glenn this chapter but unfortunately not. It seems Koinzell cant concentrate on his fight bcos of ikfes, i'm pretty sure there's no way lebellond can fight him one on one and be winning on any other day

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

09-14-13, 10:15 AM

Why is Koizell now worried about Ikfes blade? He's Ascheritt for heaven's sake!
If you reply to one of my comments, please PM or write on my wall me so I can read/respond in kind. I won't bite, I promise.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices