Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2012 2:00 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn Harry, you kicked ass out there.

Agrippa got evicted, so did Midgard, brilliantly I might add.

But that Guin.......
Dec 18, 2012 8:22 PM

Jun 2009
Talk about a large scale bitch slap.....
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 8, 2014 5:52 PM

Jun 2011
DEATH BY BITCH SLAP
Apr 11, 2014 1:23 PM

Mar 2010
So we finally find out why Harry wears his red sunglasses...

so he can discreetly check out ladies!? He's my favorite.
May 19, 2014 12:34 PM

Jun 2012
Looks like the last villain will be the Turn X. I'm eager for this last battle.

Two main enemies down in one episode. I hope the last conflict ends up quickly so we can have one or two epilogue episodes.
Jun 3, 2014 1:39 AM

Sep 2013
Harry's bitch slap was probably the biggest slap I have ever seen, so props from that. Why is it that the guys with the sunglasses are always the best characters in Gundam?

Dianna was too kawaii talking to the moonrace.

Now I'm REALLY hyped for the last battle, with a couple of episodes left this is shaping up the be an excellent finale, like I've heard.
Aug 8, 2014 6:56 PM

Jun 2012
Merrybell was giving me some cyber newtype feels this ep.

This was already predicted by Lily but I feel as if Guin will become Loran's enemy now. I also have a feeling that Loran will team up with Gym to stop Guin... nuclear weapons thats what Guin will get his hands on and thats why theyll need to team up. Im calling it now. Im probably wrong tho, I just dont see Guin and Lily surviving.
Jan 28, 2015 4:19 PM

Jul 2010
This episode felt kinda creepy to me with the character expressions (but in a good dark kinda way) and I feel Guin will be the new and last villain.
Feb 9, 2015 6:43 PM

Sep 2011
If you thought bright slaps were powerful, then you havent seen harry's

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 1, 2017 1:03 AM

Dec 2015
The "new", more determined Dianna seems to have learned from Kihel.

I don't mind that almost everyone has its own (more or less egoistic) objectives, we also knew from the beginning that Guen's goal wasn't a peace treaty but the scary lack of subtlety with the villainous spotlight (eyes drawings, expressions, lightning) on him all the episode long contradicts totally the approach the show had taken until now.

3/5 Now that almost everything is done, I wonder how they will fill up six more episodes with Guen. Maybe an epilogue? (it would be nice for once)
Jan 19, 2019 11:48 AM

Jul 2016
Wow.. go Lt. Harry! That was the most ultimate bitch slap in the Gundam franchise.

Last several episodes have been fun, and this one was filled with constant chaos that kept be intrigued.
Sep 11, 2019 5:36 AM

Feb 2017
I love Lieutenant Harry. He is so awesome. Good to know why he wears glasses all the time.
Dec 2, 2020 11:08 AM
Jul 2017
Great. This series really paid off.

Guin is being set up for some reveal. Glad I didn't give up the series.
Jan 10, 2021 1:31 PM

Aug 2017
Lily saying that UC ended "10000 years ago" was a bit unexpected. Did she get it wrong and exagerrate? By the way, did Lily shoot after all? She said her gun was hot.

Turn A's "awakening" felt a bit too "loud" (in terms of music and screaming).

I wonder if one can receive "subliminal" messages in hibernation. Or maybe I just misinterpreted Diana's intent to tell the "sleeping" people the whole story.
Dec 16, 2021 1:08 AM

Oct 2013
Damn, Harry performed the ultimate bright slap. So cool.
Guin is obviously plotting something and I think he had some hidden plan since before sailing to the moon. Witnessing the Dark History only made his resolution stronger.
Oh and poor Loran... The guy just wants to end the war but everything he does just seems like a step forward total doom...
Feb 14, 2022 11:50 AM
Jul 2019
Killing by slapping ey, love the recontextualization about the moonrace and sets up another cool conflict with Turn X. Dianna continues to be best girl. Guin looking very mysterious with his plans,i wonder what they'll turn out to be.

Apr 26, 2023 5:09 AM

May 2019
Damn, now Harry got two people to protect and become more protective. I like how he casually flirting with Kihel now and the secret behind the red glasses are exposed too xd. They do compatible as a couple, great. Did he just perform giant slap to Misgard lol? Something is awaken inside Guin and suddenly become sus. Great speech by Dianna yet again. Repeating the same mistakes is a human nature, Gym Gringham is not wrong there.

Nov 27, 2023 2:18 AM

Jul 2017
Harry's was the most powerful brigh slap i have ever seen, an honorable way to die for midgard AHAHAH.
Harry and Kihel work beautifully as a couple, i like their subtle flirt a lot.
Dianna reconfirms herself as the best girl, with another very good speech to the moonrace.
Poor Loran, his battle seems never ending, and it's ironic because he doesn't want to battle or comtinue the war.
I think Guin will be the final enemy, he seemed so evil in this episode, for his selfish reasons.
I hope nothing happens to Dianna, she has to end up with Loran.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 29 Discussion

WolfWood37 - Sep 18, 2012

17 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 5, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 7 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 14, 2011

21 by Beatnik »»
Jan 29, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 6 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 14, 2011

19 by Beatnik »»
Jan 29, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 4 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 6, 2009

24 by Beatnik »»
Jan 28, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 6, 2009

23 by Beatnik »»
Jan 28, 1:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.