Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 12, 2014 12:50 PM

Jun 2012
Lol I got trolled there.
I usually hate NTR but this wasnt too bad. Otome was pretty hot.

First episode was better, rape fuels my penis. When a chick goes full slut it loses a bit of its luster.
Feb 25, 2014 3:30 PM
Feb 2014
I don't really mind rape or cheating (maybe I'm just weird?) but when the mc just does nothing and goes along with it I can feel my gut wrenching. I was pulling my hair at the scene after the credits and once the woman and the child came home and they asked what was wrong and he went ''it's nothing'' I accidentally ripped of a couple of hair strands in rage. Animation, sound and the like was all good and since it's ntr I really shouldn't complain much about the story since I knew what I was getting myself into I guess I should praise it because this time around I really got furious. Poor child will probably become those old farts cumdumpster in no time.
Mar 3, 2014 3:52 AM
Oct 2013
I feel pissed after watching this. I don't hate netorare genre (specifically doujins) but when the girl you love and your sister gets "gangbanged/raped" by multiple assholes, then it's a faaar different matter.

I feel pity and angry at the MC guy. He's completely pathetic. If that would be me, I would start killing every single one of those shitheads. After receiving the 1st DVD, he should have started acting out. This anime pisses me.
Apr 16, 2014 7:16 AM

Jan 2014
this H will give me a heart attack, the stupid sistershould have sought for help then all the stupid crap would have been solve,but instead drag the other girl with her, but the author is so into this kind of stuff.
man this is too cruel, atleast he should have wake up with a different person as his wife. Slut deserves to die, even though you got rape at the beginning you still have chance to turn away..I want that much pleasure or you want to pleasure yourself with lust, do it with the one you love..both girls didnt turn away and didnt sought for help,instead they plunge themselves into lust..
I feel really sorry for the guy.
Even the ending is a bitter blow to him

zetsuboutom said:
Stupid main character got what he deserved for not doing anything about it. At the end if that was me and I found the dvd I would've thrown that crap in her face, tell her to get the hell out along with her dirty kid.

I feel you...but don't ever blame the kid it's not her fault for having a slutty bastard mother. . .just saying
peace :))
DeadZeroSourceApr 20, 2014 8:31 AM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 16, 2014 5:31 PM

Jan 2014
c_ivan13 said:
damn i cant believe he didnt do nothing when otome and her daughter came home at the end. i would have made her tell me wherre all the men where, kill em, wait till she gave birth to the other kid, then choke her to death.

I would agree to this guys idea this could happen you know in cheating, where the guy goes insane...It's a good way to end his misery...after he killed all the guy whose fucking the wife and the wife gets killed by him..he goes insane and went to a mental facilty..so much win for him in this...this is a good payback!
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 20, 2014 8:59 AM

Jan 2014
Darkness348 said:
I would commit suicude OR...

c_ivan13 said:
damn i cant believe he didnt do nothing when otome and her daughter came home at the end. i would have made her tell me wherre all the men where, kill em, wait till she gave birth to the other kid, then choke her to death.

I would do to same thing that "c_ivan13" said, and more, but since I would have a daughter, even though she's not even mine and we're not RELATED, I would wait till she's older, around 16 or 18, and make her mine(and it's ok because we're related) and IF the other kid Otome gave birth to is also a girl, which better hope, why not have 2 cute girls become your WIVES?

I would agree to this two guys, as i felt grief in watching after this, I just made a sequel for my self in the story in my head to get off the feels
DeadZeroSourceApr 20, 2014 9:07 AM
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 17, 2014 4:16 AM

Jan 2014
so I'm here again..and i'm still pissed...about the story...

I personally think the whole story for Otome Dori as a whole is just a nightmare I just concluded, well it has a additional title called "Nightmare's Encore" right?..in the end of episode 2..I just assume that he wakes up again as a high school-er...he woke-up in the day where he was about to choose who will he marry,then just says both of them...I don't mean to be greedy but, if that's the way he can prevent his sister from being mentally ill, heartbroken and rape that day....and if the sister gets save, the pink haired chick would not get drag on all of the shit they just both went through in the dream....thus after school, as the sister did say she got rape that day after he choose the pink haired chick in the dream...he just have to stop that from happening right? as he foresaw it in his dream...he follows his sister after school, her not knowing , he is guarding her..then surprise the pedophile..hit him with any weapon that he brought..boom! that will prevent all of that from happening....thus a happy ending..thus you can have bought chicks at the same time..or not if you don't prefer incest on anime.. well it's only in anime not in the real world...
DeadZeroSourceMay 17, 2014 4:19 AM
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 18, 2014 4:28 AM

Oct 2013
I didn't find myself really bothered with this NTR, because I can't relate at all with the protagonist. I mean, he married Otome but he didn't tell her that he knew her secret, that's just too... stupid. Oh, I forgot that this is just a hentai.

Nevertheless, it was hot. I fapped.
Aug 21, 2014 3:45 PM

Sep 2012
DeadZeroSource said:
so I'm here again..and i'm still pissed...about the story...

I personally think the whole story for Otome Dori as a whole is just a nightmare I just concluded, well it has a additional title called "Nightmare's Encore" right?..in the end of episode 2..I just assume that he wakes up again as a high school-er...he woke-up in the day where he was about to choose who will he marry,then just says both of them...I don't mean to be greedy but, if that's the way he can prevent his sister from being mentally ill, heartbroken and rape that day....and if the sister gets save, the pink haired chick would not get drag on all of the shit they just both went through in the dream....thus after school, as the sister did say she got rape that day after he choose the pink haired chick in the dream...he just have to stop that from happening right? as he foresaw it in his dream...he follows his sister after school, her not knowing , he is guarding her..then surprise the pedophile..hit him with any weapon that he brought..boom! that will prevent all of that from happening....thus a happy ending..thus you can have bought chicks at the same time..or not if you don't prefer incest on anime.. well it's only in anime not in the real world...

i started to think that as well, u know some people when they get a wife/husband & are extremely happy they start to think its a dream he or she has to cheat on me & then they have nightmares, so that mite be MC'S nightmare
Sep 17, 2014 3:39 AM
Sep 2014
This MC got exactly what he deserved in the end. He should have put his foot down with this women the first time he caught her cheating. He should not have let this crap happen. Heck, at one point The girl said in the DVD that She didn't care about him. He doesn't have the spine to stand up and leave her so I don't care about the main character.

10/10 for this NTR
Nov 8, 2014 6:34 PM

Jan 2014
props for the sister for keeping her love for his brother for many years and to the very end while being rape.. while the main heroine Otome... just said I don't care about Kazuki anymore... "make me yours uncle" in just a couple of months and gets pregnant... so does Kazuki deserve Otome? no clearly... judging from her character description in MAL... she's pretty anxious in getting a partner she might love him during the time in her childhood till she was force to have sex... but that love is not strong enough that she broke easily during the gangbang scenes...
Otome vs the sister? I'll go with the sister anytime even if it's incest... at least she has that true love in her... not like Otome whose more than just lust....

oh wait but for me in Kazuki's shoes, i'd rather go find myself a new love interest.. though his sister might repeat the same thing with that girl.. what she did to Otome...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 28, 2014 1:46 PM
Sep 2014
neilviosuy said:
Holy shit that was pretty depressing.

I would definitely go bat shit and confront the people involved as soon as I receive that dvd.

3 or was it 4? dvds was already sent to him and he never did a thing. I hate to say this but he kinda deserved that.

He didn't even lift a finger when his sister was having sex with an old geezer at a public cr.
If I were in his shoes I would beat the living shit out of that old pervert and then drag my sister home and ask for an explanation.

I agree with you. If i were him, i will pretty much go insane, find and stab those bastard to death.

So ep 2 is the end or they will release ep 3 and more?

If there is ep 3, hope the main do something (dont know what to say if he go suicide lol)
Dec 6, 2014 7:10 AM

Jan 2014
rrrmyme said:
neilviosuy said:
Holy shit that was pretty depressing.

I would definitely go bat shit and confront the people involved as soon as I receive that dvd.

3 or was it 4? dvds was already sent to him and he never did a thing. I hate to say this but he kinda deserved that.

He didn't even lift a finger when his sister was having sex with an old geezer at a public cr.
If I were in his shoes I would beat the living shit out of that old pervert and then drag my sister home and ask for an explanation.

I agree with you. If i were him, i will pretty much go insane, find and stab those bastard to death.

So ep 2 is the end or they will release ep 3 and more?

If there is ep 3, hope the main do something (dont know what to say if he go suicide lol)

that's the end of it I believe that, the last part would be the epilogue, just like in the manga, and I think from episode 1 till from the end of the ending credits as he woke up... you can assume all those were just a nightmare hinting that from from the time when they where in high school the thing with the sister did happen and Otome actually did was set up in doing that... further more she must have enjoyed it and him not knowing, and she actually ended up being pregnant.. and that knowing that he loves her... we can all assume that.. she seduced her and have sex with him pinning the pregnancy on him...(the actual reality that he's in since maybe again as I said from episode 1 till the from the time he woke up from the ending credits of episode 2 was all really just a dream,...) what a horrible really he's in... and I hope it's a nightmare again... cause I feel so sorry for him...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 10, 2014 10:36 PM

Apr 2011
I'm disappointed with the little girl and uncle scene. He shouldn't pulled it out and just creampie her. I was waiting for that scene and sadly it was very unsatisfying.

Don't care that much about that story as it will just piss me off.
Dec 30, 2014 8:24 PM
May 2014
The scenes were pretty good but this episode... i just thought that the quality was ...ok unlike the previous episode that has an awesome quality and in this episode i also notice that the plot is missing , Anyway can anyone tell me what happened to the manga what did the MC do it's ok to spoil the story i'm just curious i don't want to read the manga i just want to know what did the MC do did he kill himself? or did he kill the fat old shits ahhh i wish that was the ending he tortured the hell out of them like starving the to death inside an isolated room or removing their nails and slowly cutting their body parts until they died and he should have killed Otome and Rinko and find a wife for himself . sorry my mind is like a psychopath when i watch NTR Hentai XD
Jan 1, 2015 6:01 PM

Jan 2014
manga312 said:
The scenes were pretty good but this episode... i just thought that the quality was ...ok unlike the previous episode that has an awesome quality and in this episode i also notice that the plot is missing , Anyway can anyone tell me what happened to the manga what did the MC do it's ok to spoil the story i'm just curious i don't want to read the manga i just want to know what did the MC do did he kill himself? or did he kill the fat old shits ahhh i wish that was the ending he tortured the hell out of them like starving the to death inside an isolated room or removing their nails and slowly cutting their body parts until they died and he should have killed Otome and Rinko and find a wife for himself . sorry my mind is like a psychopath when i watch NTR Hentai XD

he did nothing... at the end of the manga... he is shown watching of one of Otome's cd... I think she's about to enter in the sex entertainment industry so in that vid she intruduces herself and get's bang by a random guy... whose also interviewing her.. and oh her belly is already big.. and as she going at it with the guy... as he came inside her... she began to gave birth to child inside her belly..., she already gave birth though.. Kazuki is only watching the replay... as his sister caught him watching that again he reminded her big day is coming, she plans on getting it recorded and she wants him to watch it a lot too.. I don't know if she's talking about getting in the sex entertainment industry too, or either way she's talking about her giving birth to her brothers child.. yeah she became pregnant with kazuki's kid in the manga... the anime didn't show this..., as it ends he wakes up in the nightmare as same as in the 2nd episode... yeah the same thing happens... he didn't confront her.. he just cried like a fucking bitch... what a wuss... don't expect any justice or resolve in it.. it's the same ending as the anime too... but for the sister.. I hope since he already accepted her.. I hope she's not having sex with other guys anymore... since she already have him... that's the only point anyway why she did all that... since she already went incest and already get to have the fruit of that.. why not just go full incest and don't cheat on the dude anymore... oh cmon give him some slacks... he already gave-up on the chick for her his sister' sake.. I'm just hoping she'll never do it with any other guy again...
xD
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 2, 2015 6:40 PM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
Well that made absolutely no sense, and was completely incoherent. The scenes were nice, the scene where that middle-aged guy fucking Kazuki's sister was great, but everything else was pretty meh.

Horrible excuse for NTR, characters weren't too great. Otome's body is gross, the art was good, the colors were nice.

5/10 you can do better than this

Apr 14, 2015 4:44 AM
Oct 2008
Did you people see just how giant the toilet in that park bathroom was? Good lord, it was big enough for three people. The same with the stall, I've seen bedrooms smaller than that.

Also, he has a Game Cube, so that tells you just how much of a loser he is!

But seriously, Rinka's breasts have a weird habit of just getting bigger with every scene she's in; episode 1 she's flat as a board, then they just get bigger. But yet never as big as in the manga. There was also a serious lack of yandere eyes.

As for the ending, well... I'm just going to go with the idea that in reality he went crazy and constructed a fantasy world, but the trauma, no matter how deep into his own insanity he went, managed to find its way back to him, hence the whole DVD suddenly appearing from nowhere to destroy his idealized future. Or perhaps it's a symbol that somebody on the outside is trying to put his mind back together, and it's making his trauma resurface, but reflected in such a way as to ruin his fantasy.

But either way, I think he went bonkers at the end and never came the fuck back.
Lu_AzaApr 14, 2015 5:00 AM
May 24, 2015 12:23 AM

May 2015
this is so Cruel T^T ............................
Jul 23, 2015 6:36 AM

Aug 2009
i just have to say, im glad i read the rating 1 guy's review first cuz it made the whole series funnier

ending was sweet if you stop at when they leave the house, but i don't think anyone did

verdict: same as all NTRs, great sex and shit plot, or skip the dvd parts for no sex and okay plot lol
Aug 17, 2015 9:26 AM
Aug 2015
Never I imagined to find such angelic-like person in the ntr discussion threads. To go as far as to forgive her conscious cheating and slapping it right into your face, not only that, but she conceived two children of someone else and hid it - I don't know if it is either insanely stupid or simply godlike. Any way, that would be a really unique ending. Just you think how many STDs the whore would have by now..[/quote]

You are too funny, man. Yeah, I was angry, I mean, really. But then, by reading you guys' comments, I thought, "Why the fuck should I get angry about something so silly?". Yep, your way of thinking helps.
Aug 18, 2015 9:23 AM
Mar 2015
Agree with you sirhcnil, you guys should read the guy with ranting 1 review. Worth to read lol
Aug 22, 2015 2:46 AM
Aug 2015
Hey guys you don't know there will be a new movie?
Sep 2, 2015 3:51 PM
Sep 2015
Yes I hope they make continuation of this as well as there were alot of things they did not make very clear enough. Ending made me rather depressed but least she is still alive and he got his dream to live with her.
Oct 18, 2015 10:18 PM
Apr 2013
Still one my H favorites off all time. NTR like this never fails to satisfy my physical and mental state.
Nov 19, 2015 5:44 AM

Apr 2015
I still don't get why this thing exists and if it's deliberately meant to make you angry.
Mar 6, 2016 6:44 AM
Jan 2016
Okay, let me first tell a few things about myself. I really love hentai and I don't really mind the rape theme if it is not pushed too hard.

BUT this manga was the most disgusting and turning OFF thing I have read so far. Gosh, not a single moment there seemed arousing to me at all. While the drawing and animation in manga and anime respectively were really great, I couldn't help but wish to slowly torture the author the same way he did to the main characters!

Personally, I have a strong dislike to the very genre of "Netorare". Honestly, I am not judging, but I just cannot imagine how people find this kind of setting appealing and even less, sexual. Maybe the majority prefers to imagine themselves as the ones who steal the girl but it doesn't work for me. Maybe this is because of my love for the main leads overall, but I never have pleasure in seeing the main characters suffer unnecessarily. There should be some more meaning to this than the guy having a smaller d***!

I also really dislike the way authors portray the male leads. They always are portrayed as weak, whiny, little humans whose sole purpose seems to be showing just how greater s** with another man feels. (And don't get me started on some manga-parodies of amazing series like Nisekoi and Infinite Stratos where the author comes up with some OC of his which makes the love interests of the Main male character into his slaves, who then proceed to abuse their former crush/lover or whatever.)

I had really high hopes for this series. There wasn't the tag "Netorare" so I gave it a chance. (Plus, there was the tag "Yandere", which I absolutely adore.) For the first pages, I really was looking forward to what the story had with the sexually appealing imouto and childhood friend. But when the main plot went into motion... I had to say goodbye to the good mood for a long time. There was zero sexiness in all the adulr scenes. The dirty lines(which I also really love) made me sick. And even the amazing style didn't help. As a result, I still cannot recover from such piece of manga trash. (Seriousl,y whenever I think about it, I feel dread and disgust.)

About characters now...

Okino Kazuki seems a pretty positive character. Unfortunately, due to the genre (which I find absolutely disgusting), HE WAS REDUCED TO THE PILE OF SOBBING FLESH DOLL, WHO DIDN'T SHOW MUCH OF HIMSELF. Gosh, one of the few reasons I kept reading this piece of manga manure was because I wanted him to have the proper hardcore session with Sakuragi!!!

About the main female lead, this is yet another thing I really hate about the "Netorare" genre. Women are reduced to the nymphomaniac, whorish, brainless talking holes, who "break" so quickly and remain complete s**** until the bitter end. However, i still feel sorry for her because in manga it was shown that she did all these disgusting things just to save Rinka.

And now, to the character, whom I hate even more than I hate fanboys, Okino Rinka. I will be honest, I have a thing for imouto yanderes. (What? They are awesome!) And I really hoped for some cute and yet arousing intercourse between them. What did I get? A complete screwed up version of everything I love about ynadere imoutos! On the one hand, I understand the messed up state of her mind after being raped over and over and having an abortion at some point in time. (According to manga.) But still, it doesn't justify her becoming such a b**** towards her brother and his potential girlfriend. (Especially, considering that she still banged the old f****** just for the heck of it.) I really hope she never existed...

Now, about the epilogue... It gave me some hope. No, it gave a s***load of ho9pe that the mangaka looked at the manganure he wrote and decided to redeem himself! (REPENT!!!) Kazuki and Otome look really cute and good as couple. Their child was the peak of adorableness! And why not give these two a happy ending they deserve? Because mangaka is a giant a**hole with the d***ish God syndrome!

Overall, the manga didn't give me the satisfaction I wanted. I felt only disgust and anger and disappointment. Once again, let me just say that I have no problem with some fetishes (humi8lation, submission, BDSM, pet play, rape, and etc. Heck, I even love the whole mind control idea often featured in cheating and netorare categories!) But wouldn't it be more enjoyable if the target of such cruelty was someone ACTUALLY deservng it? Wouldn't it make the whole much better if Sakurai was some big b**** to Kazuki and Rinka just decided to deal with her? Honestly, I would really love the whole thing infinite times better.

I often try to think of the way it could end differently. I really would love if this whole thing (including his future) was just the deranged fantasy of his psychotic sister, who failed to accept her brother's marriage and happy life.) I would get a good laugh if Rinka was shown laughing creepily in the safe room with her brother and Sakuragi watching over her concerned. Why not? If we want to be d***s in the finale, why not be d***s to someone who deserves it?

Another possible scenario I often go though in my head is revenge. I am pretty vindictive and often think of the horrible ways for the main heroes to get back at those who wronged them. So here is the thing...

If everything up until now was the reality and Kazuki just tried to persuade himself it was just a dream, then I would want to see him divorce Sakuragi. (And I think, it would be great if Rinka turned out to be gone somehow.) After the big scandal with Kazuki humilating Sakuragi by using the videos as the proof that she is incompetent to take care of the child, Kazuki would take their daughter with him once and forever, leaving Sakuragi live in her "perfect world". As the years go by, Sakuragi would often try to contact her child (maybe the mother's love or her lovers are just tired of her worn-out p**** and she wants to make her like herself). But it is too late! The incident broke the girl and the years she spent with her father, whom she now seems as the saint man, led their daughter to blame her own mother for the way her father is and how screwed up her treatment at school is. And then... The End...

I also thought about how great it would be if the rapist was not some harmless lolicon but an actual murderer who would end Rinka right after having his way with her. Boom! The tragedy brings Kazuki and Otome closer and they grow up to become the happy couple, whose first daughter is named Rinka in the honour of his passed away sister.

Or maybe...

After the first disc, Kazuki acts quickly and gets Sakuragi to tell him the whole truth. Confronting his little sister about the issue, he causes her to snap and reveal her sinful love and dark intentions! Then Rinka beats both into the unconsciousness and decides to finally prove just how much better she is for Kazuki. With Sakuragi bound, gagged and watching, Rinka mercilessly rapes her own brother, receiving load after load of his s**** into her w*** with the sick grin. When her brother tries to reason with her, she is moving faster and harder. All the while both are having the dialogue about how their relationships would never work/should have worked. In the end, Rinka is reduced into the sobbing mess due to the fact that now they both know what she was planning and will just leave her behind like they did years ago. But instead both Sakuragi and Kazuki comfort her and tell her than no matter what happens they will always be there for her!!! Then follows the make-up make-out f*** session with all three of them getting into the relationships!

I know the last one one sounds so cheesy and softcore. Well, shame me.
Mar 11, 2016 10:15 PM
Jan 2016
kevinlowl said:
Reality618Runner said:
Well, shame me.

Shame on you, this is the thread for the anime adaptation, not the manga! :p

Hmm, from what you've said about the manga, the ending you described seems to be different to the one in the anime. Go watch the anime until the end, the ending is a little like what you'd imagined (deranged fantasy) only better!

I have watched it until the end. And the end in the manga didn't differ from the anime one. Except for the anime not having the birth scene of Otome and the one with pregnant Rinka.
Mar 28, 2016 8:26 AM

Jan 2014
Rinka is baka, she could have roped her brother years ago and have sex with him, and had to drag the other girl in situation... But no it isn't fair she should be raped too... Lol
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 6, 2016 9:06 PM
Aug 2015
I watched this a long time ago, now I just came back to see the discussions. I thought: Why didn't he just hand the tapes over to the cops? Oh hell, in the hentai world the people in the don't know what cops are haha. Three traits of hentais like this, people don't know how to call the cops, girls just let you bang them however you want, whimps jack off to some videos of their own lover or something got GBed or raped where I can't even get a boner if I were in their shoes. I found these kinda funny, but if they know the above shit, there's no hentai
Apr 10, 2016 4:55 AM
Oct 2014
A-Knight said:
I find it funny how hentai fans go batshit insane over NTR considering the general nature of hentai. Probably because most hentai watchers are exactly like the pussy NTR "male leads." NTR really teaches a valuable lesson if you're willing to learn from it on why being a doormat nice guy generally makes you a loser in the end.

Why u judge ppl ?
Not everyone watching/read hentai just for porn, theres someones looking for story too.
Apr 10, 2016 4:59 AM
Oct 2014
Sugram22 said:
animeweeblord420 said:

Same here, this is the first hentai that left me in despair after watching for some reason. I just don't know. I couldn't even masturbate to it.

well i ton't watch hentai for that reason (so i cold masturbate), i watch it for different reasons & 1 is plot, plot with good ending, but i say 1 thing NTR'S never make my dick hard cause the feeling of anger is strong, i have seen 2 NTR'S & this one without knowing that it is a NTR, but i have watched NTR'S were mane char starts fro zero & makes his revenge & takes back what he lost but in a NTR way, like bad guys in NTR, touching woman's boobs & crumple them & so on & on u get the picture

whats the ntr title u mention about?
Apr 10, 2016 10:10 AM

Sep 2012
dixie89 said:
Sugram22 said:

well i ton't watch hentai for that reason (so i cold masturbate), i watch it for different reasons & 1 is plot, plot with good ending, but i say 1 thing NTR'S never make my dick hard cause the feeling of anger is strong, i have seen 2 NTR'S & this one without knowing that it is a NTR, but i have watched NTR'S were mane char starts fro zero & makes his revenge & takes back what he lost but in a NTR way, like bad guys in NTR, touching woman's boobs & crumple them & so on & on u get the picture

whats the ntr title u mention about?

this two
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3941/Rensa_Byoutou
http://myanimelist.net/anime/2140/Aniyome
can't remember was there more or not

ending of this hentai is funny
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11465/Tsuma_no_Haha_Sayuri?q=Tsuma%20no%20Haha%20Sayuri
Sugram22Apr 10, 2016 10:15 AM
Apr 22, 2016 9:34 PM

Jun 2015
OMG, wat de :):):):)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2016 7:30 PM

May 2014
damn, this one is probably the weirdest hentai I've seen when it comes to story. so was that all a dream? Don't really get it...

oh, and am i the only one who got School Days vibe from watching this? lol
May 10, 2016 4:30 AM
May 2016
FUCK!!! can we message the author or who the fucking writer of this story., I really felt sorry for the two of them. there's a good chance that they can live happily , but his sister fucked the up the story >.<
Jun 22, 2016 12:19 AM

Feb 2016
This one seriously brought me to the brink of breaking...I cant decide who is more worse, that bi*** Rinka or that wh*** Otome??
Although I think that Kazuki wasn't having any dreams...It was all real..Even the first 'supposedly" dream wasn't a dream...
Aug 21, 2016 5:41 AM

Jan 2014
i finally got over this shit, thank God for that, im just here now to read some peoples thought about the story, and thanks to carn for making that Otome Gari manga... i'm impress the ending isn't the same as this one
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Aug 28, 2016 3:22 AM
Jan 2016
The happiest end to a hentai i've ever seen.
Sep 15, 2016 8:24 AM
Dec 2014
happyanime3 said:
LMAOOOOO OMG, what is all this analysis?!

Purecucks wil never change.
Dec 25, 2016 7:37 AM
Dec 2016
Made an account just for this, you sly dog.

This might just be me but i hate anything to do with this shit, not ntr in general but the fact that the MC didn't kill the wife and child yet
Or at least the old cunts
Like, What. The. Fuck.
How? How is he so god-like and nice? If it were me (or hopefully any other sane human) and my wife at the time had a child with another man/men, and on top of all of that fucking shit she's having ANOTHER ONE
and SHE FUCKING RECOGNIZES HER FUcKING MISTAKE AND SAYS "IM SORRY HUSBAND" ON THE FUCKING TAPE
IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY, FUCK!
If it were me i'd kill them both (i mean if they're fucking the child, it goes too)
and i'd kill the old cucks
I'd try to flee the country and if that fails I'd get caught and jailed, I wouldn't plead guilty because I'd want the world to know that my whore of a wife did this to herself

//:| Just my two cents|://
Apr 22, 2017 11:48 PM

Jun 2011
Episode 2 was better than episode 1. Episode 2 redeemed everything I hated about episode 1. Finally a hentai with guts to make all the bad things happen for real. >:)

But no really, I needed a hentai like this. I loved the ending. I kept thinking all through episode 1, THIS PROTAG IS AN IDIOT! And I hated him. And then the ending happened and I was like FUCK YES.
The anime community in a nutshell.
May 14, 2017 7:05 AM

May 2017
First, I am going to say that I hate NTR with passion... because i was a victim of real life NTR and this opens old wounds... but I am a critic...
I didn't think this film was going to be this bad... this is the second anime that introduced me with netorare.
I got angry, so much angry the first time i saw this.
I had to repeat to my self "is not real is just entertainment" many times over.
But i could not convince myself... because these things do happen for real
Not only the thing about a girl cheating on her lover behind his back but mostly that innocent women get trapped by a plot and enslaved as sex slaves, and/or whores with broken minds, in japan and around the world.
This film, and another one were the ones to jump started me to read articles about rape and sexual harassment in Japan and how they are handled... and it is true!
These things DOES happen and the thing is that Japanese people doesn't care, they are cold hearted and let it happen.
Hell not even the police cares! Everyone blames the victim and says that she did something to deserve it.
Japan is a society of shame you see, and women prefer to let themselves be raped before calling for help and expose themselves to the public that they were victim of. because it will ruin their reputation for the rest of their lives. Society will shove them aside and give cold shoulder and will be viewed as worthless humans. The police will public humiliate them and blame the victim of the incident as if it was their fault.
They are also forced to shut up and blackmailed that "If you say anything, your reputation and the company/family/people you know 's reputation also tarnish."
So they can't just speak up. Because Japanese people have a phobia of embarrassment.

Women who fall victim to this have 3 options:
1) Commit suicide to escape the torment.
2) Become whores and/or prostitutes because they feel worthless and have no other choice for their future.
3) Become sex slaves to anyone, specially the perpetrator. Get their mind broken and submit, most become sex addicts and never learn what true love is since they only love sex and will go to who ever gives it best.
And some of them just go crazy.
This is why you see women shutting up while being groped on trains. They are forced to stay quiet because if they complain the police scold them for disturbing harmony and people will frown and scold them and blame them for it, say that she did something to deserve it.
Old people are worst... they can get away with almost anything while blaming it on old age. They can harass young women and if the women complains and protest, people will scold them and tell them "He is a senile old man, he doesn't know better."
So why fight it off if there will be no help?
I just could not believe how women just let themselves lead this way until i researched on it... Japan is a machist society and women has no say on the matter.
(Luckily, last night i read reports that some women are actually raising a campaign to stop groping and/or sexual harassment of women.)

Now to the story
I will assume that by now you all saw this film and/or know the story so will not use spoilers.
This story made me cry in anger, because I thought of the real life victims out there and how unfair Japan treats women.
Also because it opened old wounds.
It made me sad how the pink haired girl got broken down by a com plot of revenge.
But it also angers me how easily the pink haired girl went with all this, even if she said she loved the MC!
It makes me angry how easily she got broken minded and submit and not fought against hard enough.
But what angers me the most is that there was no justice. If there was justice then i would not had minded but there was none and the pink haired girl continue on and on years after.
Everything was a plot of revenge by an obsessive brother complex sister who was extremely jealous and did it so she could fuck her brother and have him... but ended up insane in the end by the brother's rejects...
But i call bullshit because the sister herself was a whore. She said she loved the brother but also fucked the old guys...
Also, she was the first victim to these guys and she used the pink haired girl as a scapegoat as well so she killed 2 birds with one stone.

I believe that by the end, the pink haired girl became insane. And even if she married the MC and made everything look like a dream... she herself continued doing the videos because perhaps after discovering that he watched those videos and jerked to them, she got aroused by knowing her husband masturbates when seen her getting banged by other men.
And the Mc also went insane, thought it was all a dream until he saw that last CD... and ended up being a man who gets turned on by watching his lover getting fucked by other people.
Funny, there are man around the world with this fetish... cheating fetish... they get sexually aroused when seing their lovers getting banged by other men and viceversa.

So, neither of the kids are his... and he knows about it... and he is forced to take care of them.
The pink haired girl married him out of convenience and to cover her acts so she is just using him as a piggy bank and don't love him at all.
Because she is a sex addict... she loves sex and will go to who ever gives it best. And will never know what true love is again.
I believe the sister ended up in a shrink house. This I just heard I did not bother reading the manga.
God, I hate when scumbags win and there is no justice.
But even if she was rescued from that nightmare, her mind was already broken and she would never have a normal life again (Unless she seeks professional help, something Japan lacks because they view psychologist/psychiatrist as taboo. A true Japanese person holds it within and endures.)

In conclusion:
My only wish.. is that the kids get spared... but knowing these type of hentai... and author... they will not.
Sep 18, 2017 5:30 AM
Sep 2017
Too many NTR hentai with a "forced" stupid plot.

I mean in real life I know some girls who became a sex addict because they got raped or feels betrayed by their loved one, etc. Most of them were not stable emotionally, then they consume drugs to make their mind intact, later on they do sex, or anything for the drugs - most of them i think. In the end they seems cant enjoy sex anymore. Most of this "broken" type became a hooker or her "trainer" sells them..

Well some still enjoy sex in this case they met a partner that can accept that and they openly tell their partner about thier problems. In other words they reach some consensus with their partner, or in this case their main partner. Or still loose by joining some club or community that fits their sexual urges.

The rarest case were they stop being sex addict and devoted their focus to something else.

Because in real life living like that had consequence either from law (in some country) or from the society itself.

Back to the stories.

The most typical sex addict because of rape Hentai Plot. This kind of plot usually very common, the difference is, in real life the victims usually never do it again with the culprit, well I know this stuff because i once work in an organization that deals with rape victims trauma counseling. After the rape they will experiencing trauma that usually make them shut in and afraid to go out or interact to other people.

Well repeatedly rape case usually happens only in closed enviroment, in this case Domestic Rape. Or like this hentai plot.. school, but this case usually only happens to a minor under 15. Another possibility this thing happen is through kidnapping.

There are in matter of fact some rare case when the victims of rape form some kind of bond with the culprit. It seems likes rape victim tries to justify what happened. Some even marry them.

Back to the story again. I think Otome is a psychopath rather then to say she got "cheating fetish" because in general fetishism doesnt go to far like that. She keeps fucking the rapist and then marry her "love," rather then make an open relationship with the rapist because she was addicted or feel that she had somekind of bond with them, and just leave the "love".. She loose her sanity by marrying her "love" knowing that it will hurt him when he knows, and she did tell him indirectly with keeping all those videos. She hates the MC, because all of this shit happens to her because she love the MC.

Oh yea when people say the MC got NTR Fetish because he jerks and to his wives fuck videos, i think that was not the case. I mean he can and still enjoy sex normally without that.

The most sickening part from this story in my opinion are.. There are children that comes from their act. That was sick seriously. I can imagine those kids going to get in their life.
Oct 4, 2017 6:51 PM
Oct 2017
From what I've been told by my friend who is from Japan she said that the guys in Netorare who have the girl stolen from them, and then they do absolutely nothing but pout, and cry for the girl who was stolen.
My friend told me that the guys in Japan who were born there are basically like a bunch of fucking women minus the pussy.
They are not the go getters like we are in America. They will wait for the girl to make the first move, and she also said that hell would freeze over before they make any attempt to get the girl into bed with them.
Then they get upset when a Japanese guy that spent a couple of years in the western countries, and speaking game to the girl that only a westernized Japanese guys are capable of because the ones that only have lived in the east where men are lkke
Oct 8, 2017 4:57 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
So was there any real reason why the MC had to wait fucking 10+ DVDs before even thinking about confronting Otome about the issue to some extent? Then he suddenly starts complaining about it. Give me a fucking break lol

It was cool to see the imouto actually going all the way with her revenge there; if they'd just ended the episode with the first credits' screen I think it would've been better. But with the post-credits part added... I mean it was kind of predictable I guess but I would've liked to see what actually happened to the imouto in their future rather than just the MC, Otome and the child
Nov 28, 2017 6:04 AM

Dec 2012
WTF! Too much zetsubou.You know shit is serious when you throw your Gamecube through your monitor.
To top it off, it wasn't a dream. He still got in a relationship with Otome after that. Then it wasn't even his kids. LMAO At that point, I would have killed her, the kid, and the baby. Not only do you have me falling into darkest depths of zetsubou, but you lived off my hard money and wasted my life.

Anyway, the ED song is fire.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 3, 2018 11:01 PM

Oct 2013
HaXXspetten said:
So was there any real reason why the MC had to wait fucking 10+ DVDs before even thinking about confronting Otome about the issue to some extent?

He was waiting for the whole season to be released.
Best Anime of All Time: Otome Dori
Best Manga of All Time: ShindoL Henshin -emergence-
Apr 8, 2018 3:45 PM
Apr 2018
Wat we saw was a possibility of happening,you could say its your fear coming to life, like when he was dreaming of himself as a teen. And if it did happen that meaning the second child is not his and how would she not get caught with the ammount of people living in the building somebody would have said something cause the noise they were making would have got them caught and in trouble. So that means her cheating on him is his BIGGEST fear and his imagination ran wild while he was sleeping. Like when you get in trouble your mind comes up with possibilities of it happening.
Sep 3, 2018 11:57 PM
Sep 2018
Serious case might happen if a man heard his wife said (I was glad not my husband's child, I'll find time to sneak out from my husband so my girl will meet her real Papa ok?) with satisfied face. If a man that love so much about his wife and heard that, that man will go beyond breaking point and berserk which a very serious case might happen. Probably after the story he will kick his wife out of the house including the daughter and he hv high probability to hang himself few days after the things happened. After he dead, his wife gone crazy anyway and mind break of course because her heart still love him but her pussy control her mind. Otome has nowhere to go and turn out to be prostitute and sex like worst than animal in order to survive cuz she was once a housewife without job. While her daughter probably live in very dark life and Otome doesn't care about her daughter anymore bcuz of mind break about her husband. Otome can just go back to her parent's house? What do you think after the parents heard the whole story and found out the disc contain? Yeah there you go.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Crying while watching Otome Dori. ( 1 2 )

Titon - May 4, 2016

82 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jan 21, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Otome Dori Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

quadreon - May 24, 2012

76 by LORD_RADEL »»
Jul 19, 2023 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.