Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2012 4:52 PM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So now he can Blue Mage others' fighting styles all of a sudden? Would have been useful a couple dozen times. But wait, he learns it when he fights them -- but he didn't fight the guy he learned this from. Oi.

I wonder what made that style so powerful against his opponent when his own was ineffective. Oh, and if his own style doesn't work, where was this guy when Raoh was terrorizing the world?

And is that little Kenny??
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.
May 21, 2013 9:39 AM

Jun 2008
UnculturedWhitey said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So now he can Blue Mage others' fighting styles all of a sudden? Would have been useful a couple dozen times. But wait, he learns it when he fights them -- but he didn't fight the guy he learned this from. Oi.

I wonder what made that style so powerful against his opponent when his own was ineffective. Oh, and if his own style doesn't work, where was this guy when Raoh was terrorizing the world?

And is that little Kenny??

You forget that Raoh used that technique too.
Jul 23, 2014 12:20 AM

Mar 2012
Well they sure acted quick on finding someone to take Rei's place xD
May 31, 2015 9:04 AM
Jan 2010
Yeah, that learning other's abilities kinda came out of nowhere. But that's the usual fare for anime from this era anyway.
Apr 30, 2016 3:46 AM

Jul 2008
Well since Raoh did it, this shouldn't be a shock.

And what do you know, Rei 2.0
Dec 1, 2017 6:52 AM

Mar 2010
Wait, so Raoh also hates on this new douche dictator kinda guy Souther, who makes kids built the mausoleum? Wonder how this is gonna end, will Ken and Raoh team up ? Hard to believe actually,but there muste be something up to this I think and makes it very interesting.

Also was a bit confused about the fact that Ken can now use other's abilities, can he do so by only watching it (Yuda?).

Shu came out of nowhere too, Rei never mentioned him I think, wonder how long this blind guy is gonna last in this arc.
Feb 19, 2018 9:34 PM

Oct 2012
Wait what? How did Ken able to master Yuda's then? He never fought Yuda

Aww we got another Rei, I just hope Shu didn't end up like Rei though
"Signature removed"
Sep 29, 2019 8:21 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
These bastards are kidnapping childrens to make them work, I hope Ken will beat them.
So this man is Shû, Rei's best friend.
Next ep will speaks about Ken's past with Shû I guess.
Dec 24, 2019 11:43 AM

Jul 2015
For a second I was happy to think Rei survived after all, so we got another one from the Nanto Roku Seiken, shuu

Shuu looks like a pretty nice guy, also pretty strong even though he is blind

Apr 9, 2020 4:23 PM

Mar 2017
Loved how Shuu introduced himself as an antagonist. Was pretty certain he wasn't really a bad guy.

Looks like we're all set for another great arc xD
Sep 3, 2022 4:47 PM
Sep 2021
Este nuevo arco empieza de forma interesante seguire viendo con ganas para ver que le depara a este gran anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 25 Discussion

naikou - Feb 16, 2009

17 by CreamofDaCrop »»
Mar 25, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 31 Discussion

brucescrews - Feb 24, 2012

9 by 0451 »»
Mar 17, 4:43 AM

» Information on this production?

Teirayo - Mar 7

2 by Otakupervert890 »»
Mar 7, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

8GaugeBrett - Nov 20, 2008

53 by mtsRhea »»
Feb 28, 3:13 PM

Poll: » Hokuto no Ken Episode 7 Discussion

brucescrews - Jan 22, 2012

17 by JapanPsychology »»
Feb 8, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.