Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2012 2:18 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Okay the Red Team finally made themselves useful.

Also Gym finally reveals himself.
Dec 18, 2012 12:29 AM

Jun 2009
For the first time in a long time I find myself interested in what is going on.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 18, 2012 3:21 AM

Jul 2008
yeah there are quite a few lulls with the show.
Jul 2, 2013 1:06 PM

Nov 2011
Aww, Sir Moron and Lady Cancer's blind enthusiasm makes them sort of cute in a childlike way. They're beginning to grow on me.

o_o Charry is not so "good" after all. I wasn't expecting that betrayal at all. I wonder what he has planned. Suuchhh a Char Clone even if his character has deviated from Aznable's enough to mark him as a completely separate character in my mind at this point.
May 15, 2014 8:59 AM

Jun 2012
I wonder what Harry is planning. I guess he and Kihel would do a good couple, but I don't know his intentions.

And I didn't understand when they said when most of the Moonrace was in a cryogenic state. Looks like most of their people done this to themselves while the Soriel fmaily was making experiments to develop agriculture? I hope it gets better explained later on, since it was very interesting.
Aug 5, 2014 5:54 PM

Jun 2012
As someone whose played all the dynasty gundam games I cant believe gym is just showing up now, theres only 13 eps left.
Jan 28, 2015 9:47 AM

Jul 2010
insan3Inquisitor said:
For the first time in a long time I find myself interested in what is going on.

Same here.

And Harry really is a char clone isn't he.
Dec 9, 2015 12:39 PM

May 2012
shits about to go down :P
Jul 28, 2017 6:46 AM

Dec 2015
I totally wrongly interpreted Kihel and Harry's behaviours. XD I thought something had sparked between them, and suddenly he kidnaps her for a trade.

For such an important player in the Moon/Earth conflict, Ginganham's appearance comes so late in the series. Hopefully it's not a bad sign of Tomino having (again) forgotten that he had a central storyline to tell.

4/5
Oct 29, 2020 12:08 PM
Jul 2017
Finally picked up a bit. Those writers really had me shipping harry and kihel...bastards lol. Fooled me bigly.
Hope we see a good space battle next episode.
Jan 8, 2021 8:38 AM

Aug 2017
Oh, so Dio finally appears. His name is strangely similar to Jinn Gehenam from Victory.

There was a nice shot of the Earth looking like a crescent

It wasn't very wise of Midgard to leave Diana without some hidden surveillance mechanism/camera.

Lol'd at Harry being called a four-eyed guy thanks to his glasses

Rei_III said:
I totally wrongly interpreted Kihel and Harry's behaviours. XD I thought something had sparked between them, and suddenly he kidnaps her for a trade.

Well there were some sings of it earlier (the way they were talking while Kiehl was on Soleil, esp. a certain scene where she said something like "I need you" while having the Moon (=symbol of love) in the background). Plus here Harry just went ahead and put his hand onto Kiehl's shoulder, and she was later embracing his hand - probably just as a "guardian" though. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. But I'm certain that there's some one-sided affection going on here (not from Harry's side, alas). I swear Kihel was waiting for a kiss haha.

But for having a "confidential" talk, they should've chosen some other place, not the bridge...

P.S. These Mahiroos have guns inside their shields? Peculiar design choice.
St0rmbladeJan 8, 2021 10:32 AM
Nov 25, 2023 4:58 AM

Jul 2017
Harry's betrayal was totally unexpected, i wonder how the story will go from here, to bad because Kihel looked really good with Harry.
The Red team is annoying but also childishly cute at the same time.
Also, Jin finally appears, with the same name of the guy from Victory Gundam.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 29 Discussion

WolfWood37 - Sep 18, 2012

17 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 5, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 7 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 14, 2011

21 by Beatnik »»
Jan 29, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 6 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 14, 2011

19 by Beatnik »»
Jan 29, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 4 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 6, 2009

24 by Beatnik »»
Jan 28, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Turn A Gundam Episode 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 6, 2009

23 by Beatnik »»
Jan 28, 1:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.