MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Lucky ☆ Star Episode 24 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Lucky☆Star »» Lucky ☆ Star Episode 24 Discussion

Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
View Poll Results: Lucky ☆ Star Episode 24 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

278 82.25%
4 out of 5: Liked it

44 13.02%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 2.37%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 0.59%
1 out of 5: Hated it

6 1.78%
Voters: 338

10-26-11, 7:29 AM

I want mooooore !!! T_T

11-13-11, 3:44 PM

Lucky there is an OVA xD

12-21-11, 6:27 PM

good show great comedy sad to see it end but oh well :D

01-06-12, 8:15 PM

woo! great anime to re-watch again! i just love the character Konata lol..
tag©.androgynous

02-05-12, 9:35 PM

Didn't like how it end just like that. Felt a bit abrupt. But oh well, this series was definitely worth watching.

05-25-12, 3:46 PM

Great episode and anime indeed. I really liked that they showed the whole dance (though I saw it before), too bad it wasn't the real performance with the audience. That damn song is so catchy >_<

From start to finish the strongest point of this anime were the admirable characters and the dialogues about different things in the world with each unique character giving in their own style/personality/flavor into the conversation. Konata was just pure win with her being a cute otaku, with Kagami and Tsukasa as 2nd and 3rd :)
However, in my opinion, the characters were also the same reason why I took away some points from the final score. Why? Because I also didn't like a lot of the other characters. Starting with Miyuki, she was likeable, but I felt that the other 3 main characters would have been enough. She was just not that fun to watch :/
Most of the minor characters were also meh, with the exceptions of Yu, Konata's dad and the 2 Lucky Channel hosts (These two were just awesome btw :D). The minor characters were often boring so I didn't like the second half of the anime as much as the first one. I also missed the old endings with the main girls singing anime songs and such (Konata's Dragon Ball was epic win). Shiraishi was fun sometimes, but a little too much after a while.
Also, I don't know who the seiyuu was of a lot of very minor characters (background characters, the tourist guide, shop assistant etc...), but god I hate her/his (I'm not even sure about the gender) voice, it was extremely annoying >_>

Well considering everything I'm still gonna give this anime an 8/10. While it is not perfect it really was an admirable anime and it gave me a lot of fun time. It was pretty much the definition of the word 'slice of life'. The references of the many different anime was what made me like it so much, it was a parody of the world of anime itself :)
Might rewatch some time, though not in the near future.
Now onto the OVA!

05-31-12, 10:46 AM

I would have thought it would make more sence to have not shown the training and just show the real show, but it was still great.

06-07-12, 3:51 AM

Hmm the last two episode were very good, but all in all this series kinda disappointed me. My expectations were quite high at the beginning. Lucky Star is very popular and has a high rating here on MAL. I was expecting a very funny show, but I didn't have that many LOL's here. Sometimes 1 per episode, not that much.

Nichijou and Daily Lives of High School Boys, K-on are funnier in my opinion. Nevertheless this series was ok. The characters were cute and had nice personalities and I like the different personalities in this show.

All in all this show was decent, but I expected this to be funnier.

06-19-12, 8:45 AM

Done Rewatching This Because I Really Missed This Ending. Damn I Want More Kagami. :(
[img]Faggot img BB code.[/img]

06-20-12, 3:37 PM

If only they showed the real dance instead of the rehearsal at the end I might've felt more emotionally satisfied. Shiraishi ending felt unnecessary here.
Best otaku-centric show I ever seen. Sad it's over

07-31-12, 4:31 PM

This was one of those things that I watched because everybody else liked it and I wanted to see what it was all about.

In the beginning, I was thinking "Why does everybody like this so much?"
Now that it's over though, I've been thinking "Why isn't there a second season?"
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.

08-02-12, 5:20 AM

Andore-san said:
I want mooooore !!! T_T

08-21-12, 7:47 PM

Dammn :(. I wanted to see the performance in front of all the people in the school.

10/10

10-05-12, 8:00 AM

This last episode was the best one, had me actually lol occasionally.

5/5 episode.
7/10 series for now, might change it in future.

11-04-12, 7:28 AM

Very good ending, i had to learn the chords to motteke! sailor fuku so i could play it with guitar :D

11-20-12, 11:15 AM

the anime could end better with an Graduation

12-14-12, 1:41 PM

To reply to a lot of people, showing the actual successful performance at the end of a show has been done to death, while showing the practice gives it an original twist, and emphasizes the "have fun with your circle of friends" aspect which as been prominent throughout the series. I thought it was a great idea.

So it's over, which is sad. It was a 26 episode series that didn't felt long at all. Even with twice as more I'm not sure I would have been contented. Anyways, OVA... Hoping for another season, but who knows...

02-11-13, 9:49 PM

Was so close to start bursting in tears ;-;

Great episode! Great show! Love ya Lucky Star!

03-03-13, 10:27 AM

epic finish ... luv all the series <3

04-02-13, 3:34 PM

Just rewatched this recently for the first time in nearly 2 years . Didn't notice all the Haruhi references the first time but in my defense I hadn't seen Haruhi at the point. Anyway enjoyable series, the anime version of Seinfeld.

Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices