Forum Settings
Forums

who is the worst character you can think of?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Apr 21, 2014 11:12 AM
Mar 2013
pLaguE_ said:
JD2411 said:
Taiga from toradora

She's just a stereotype with no personality of her own

So what about the other 600000 tsunderes?
Not all tsundere characters are the same

ones like Taiga and Louise (normally voice by rie kugimiya) are all the same
Apr 21, 2014 11:13 AM

Dec 2012
JD2411 said:
tsudecimo said:
JD2411 said:
Taiga from toradora

No.
Please explain

Why would I? I already had this conversation with you, where I explained and I know you are just looking for reactions and not genuine discussion.
Apr 21, 2014 11:13 AM

Mar 2014
JD2411 said:
pLaguE_ said:
JD2411 said:
Taiga from toradora

So what about the other 600000 tsunderes?
Not all tsundere characters are the same

ones like Taiga and Louise (normally voice by rie kugimiya) are all the same

What is a 10/10 tsundere to you?
Apr 21, 2014 11:15 AM
Mar 2013
pLaguE_ said:
What is a 10/10 tsundere to you?
I don't think any character is perfect

Although I personally prefer tsundere characters that aren't lolis
Apr 21, 2014 11:16 AM

Jan 2014
All the strawhats and thr baroque works and the cp9s and foxy and hodi.

Chad from Bleach

Nina code geass, annoying bitch

And Tobi is not too far behind
Apr 21, 2014 11:16 AM
Mar 2013
tsudecimo said:

Why would I? I already had this conversation with you, where I explained and I know you are just looking for reactions and not genuine discussion.
I'v never had this conversation with you before

You're just trying to get out of arguing with me because you have no valid points
Apr 21, 2014 11:17 AM

Mar 2013
Mostly every harem mc and token tsundere to go with um
Apr 21, 2014 11:19 AM

Aug 2013
tsudecimo said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Sakura Haruno. IMO she is basically of no real importance to the anime, if she never existed Naruto (the manga and anime) wouldn't really be different. She has boring abilities and no interesting back story for a main character. I do admit that she is better in Shippuden than part 1 Naruto because of the development she underwent but at the end of the day all she became was basically a copy of Tsunade . Naruto and Sasuke do somewhat mirror their sannin senseis but at least they have different jutsus ,motivations and goals that help differentiate them from Jiraiya and Orochimaru. All Sakura has are jutsus she learned from Tsunade . Overall she is a boring , uninteresting character other female characters such as Hinata, Karin and Ino are a lot more interesting imo.

Actually Naruto and Sasuke might have died in forest of death if not for her and

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=498633&show=380#msg29748099
I guess I'm probably too hard on Sakura because when I think about it Lee is like a carbon copy of Gai. I can understand Kishimoto wanting to make a more human and relatable character but he could of at least made her somewhat interesting. There is nothing really interesting about her at all. You are right about the forest of death part but that was the only time she was useful in part 1 Naruto. Even after undergoing all that development from part 1 Naruto to Shippuden she still isn't that useful and basically only won one real fight which was thanks only to getting help for Chiyo Baa.
Apr 21, 2014 11:29 AM

Jan 2014
Since when is being useful a voucher of quality for characters? Hmmm interesting.
I mean they could make someone save the world and he might still be a terrible character
Apr 21, 2014 11:37 AM

Dec 2012
JD2411 said:

You're just trying to get out of arguing with me because you have no valid points

No.

DrGeroCreation said:
tsudecimo said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Sakura Haruno. IMO she is basically of no real importance to the anime, if she never existed Naruto (the manga and anime) wouldn't really be different. She has boring abilities and no interesting back story for a main character. I do admit that she is better in Shippuden than part 1 Naruto because of the development she underwent but at the end of the day all she became was basically a copy of Tsunade . Naruto and Sasuke do somewhat mirror their sannin senseis but at least they have different jutsus ,motivations and goals that help differentiate them from Jiraiya and Orochimaru. All Sakura has are jutsus she learned from Tsunade . Overall she is a boring , uninteresting character other female characters such as Hinata, Karin and Ino are a lot more interesting imo.

Actually Naruto and Sasuke might have died in forest of death if not for her and

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=498633&show=380#msg29748099
I guess I'm probably too hard on Sakura because when I think about it Lee is like a carbon copy of Gai. I can understand Kishimoto wanting to make a more human and relatable character but he could of at least made her somewhat interesting. There is nothing really interesting about her at all. You are right about the forest of death part but that was the only time she was useful in part 1 Naruto. Even after undergoing all that development from part 1 Naruto to Shippuden she still isn't that useful and basically only won one real fight which was thanks only to getting help for Chiyo Baa.

Being interesting vary from someone to another. I find the fact that she is realistic and relatively normal compared to the other characters interesting, among other things but that is the main aspect I find interesting about her. Useful is measured by how relevant a character is to the plot and story and if she has significant effects on it or the main characters, which Sakura has. It's not about wining fights. She has a big impact on the most important characters in the shows, and her existence affects the plot quite a lot, thus she is not useless.

Sakura was more important in that fight than Chiyo, if it weren't for Sakura, Chiyo would have died, and not saved Garra. So in a way, Sakura is the reason Garra, the fourth Kazekage is alive, indirectly so.
Apr 21, 2014 11:51 AM

Sep 2012
It's the doctor from Mars of Destruction who said the girl who got her head blown off wasn't going to make it.

Either that or the male lead from Honey x Honey Drops, or maybe the female lead from DearS.
Apr 21, 2014 11:54 AM

Aug 2013
I personally think she doesn't have a big impact on the plot and story. If she didn't fight Sasori Kakashi with the help of Chiyo would of taken him down. I also find realistic characters like Tenten and Lee a lot more interesting.
Apr 21, 2014 11:54 AM

Mar 2014
Popka said:
It's the doctor from Mars of Destruction who said the girl who got her head blown off wasn't going to make it.

Either that or the male lead from Honey x Honey Drops, or maybe the female lead from DearS.

You can survive with no head I swear.
Apr 21, 2014 11:56 AM

Sep 2012
pLaguE_ said:
I'm going to take your word for it because I don't want to find out for myself.
Apr 21, 2014 12:00 PM

Mar 2014
Popka said:
pLaguE_ said:
I'm going to take your word for it because I don't want to find out for myself.

I've had my head chopped off a good 6 times. School days taught me something about people chopping heads off.
Apr 21, 2014 12:04 PM

Dec 2012
DrGeroCreation said:
I personally think she doesn't have a big impact on the plot and story. If she didn't fight Sasori Kakashi with the help of Chiyo would of taken him down. I also find realistic characters like Tenten and Lee a lot more interesting.

And I suppose Deidara would wait for them to fight Sasori and not take the opportunity to capture Naruto, which was the reason that Kakashi went after Deiadra. Kakashi had his role with Deiadara and Naruto. Sakura's importance in that fight is the medical jutsu and the antidotes, something that Kakashi doesn't have.

Wait what, TenTen is a character?

To each his own.
Apr 21, 2014 12:11 PM

Mar 2014
you have these characters that are made to be hated, like king Hamdo, they kinda piss me off. but they are supposed to do that.
what i hate more are ones that are supposed to be cute like Kouko Kaga from Golden Time, i can't stand characters like her. (i prefer tsundere)

but what i hate the most of all are helpless characters.
i hated Nagisa from Clannad so much, she ruined the second season for me.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Apr 21, 2014 12:14 PM

Aug 2013
tsudecimo said:
DrGeroCreation said:

And I suppose Deidara would wait for them to fight Sasori and not take the opportunity to capture Naruto, which was the reason that Kakashi went after Deiadra. Kakashi had his role with Deiadara and Naruto. Sakura's importance in that fight is the medical jutsu and the antidotes, something that Kakashi doesn't have.

Wait what, TenTen is a character?

To each his own.
Deidara didn't stand a chance against Naruto , Kakashi going along with Naruto was a waste of time. Even without medical jutsu Kakshi with the help of Chiyo would have been able to take down Sasori. LOL I know right Kishimoto should give her a lot more screen time (manga time you know what I mean).
Apr 21, 2014 12:21 PM

Dec 2012
Why do you keep ignoring the existence of the poison and the medical jutsu, that prolonged Chiyo's life. Angry Naruto wouldn't have been able to handle Deidara alone, it makes perfect sense of Kakashi to go with Naruto, since you know one their targets is Naruto. Kakashi damaged Deidara severely, and controlled Naruto's temper in the process. You are clearly not remembering much from that arc.

No he shouldn't.
Apr 21, 2014 12:23 PM

Apr 2014
Shy_Guy said:
well just wondering in your opinions is the worst character because I just finished watching school days and I am really mad. I wanna know if there is anyone worse then makoto.

Moderator Edit:
Please explain your choices and/or discuss other choices. This is not a simple listing thread.

You hate Makoto why? Sekai was worse, in fact most of the females in that show are all dirty backstabbing bastards.
Tonight, Synklare joins the hunt.
Apr 21, 2014 12:26 PM

Jan 2014
DrGeroCreation said:

Her usefulness with Chiyon I thought was shoe-horned just because of complaints about her, or simply shoe-horned in general.

She was at her most usefulness as a tool used in the naru vs sasuke moments, but not much more.
Apr 21, 2014 12:34 PM

Aug 2013
tsudecimo said:
Why do you keep ignoring the existence of the poison and the medical jutsu, that prolonged Chiyo's life. Angry Naruto wouldn't have been able to handle Deidara alone, it makes perfect sense of Kakashi to go with Naruto, since you know one their targets is Naruto. Kakashi damaged Deidara severely, and controlled Naruto's temper in the process. You are clearly not remembering much from that arc.

No he shouldn't.
Deidara was like almost out of clay if I remember so he wouldn't of been able to do squat to Naruto. Kakashi would of taken steps to avoid Sasori's poison the same way he avoided being cut by Hidan's scythe. I doubt Kakashi would of had a problem protecting Chiyo.

@Archadian I agree with the first part of what you said but not really with the second part.
DrGeroCreationApr 21, 2014 12:37 PM
Apr 21, 2014 12:43 PM

Dec 2012
DrGeroCreation said:
tsudecimo said:

No he shouldn't.
Deidara was like almost out of clay if I remember so he wouldn't of been able to do squat to Naruto. Kakashi would of taken steps to avoid Sasori's poison the same way he avoided being cut by Hidan's scythe. I doubt Kakashi would of had a problem protecting Chiyo.

Deidara literally said he is biggest problem in that situation was Kakashi, so make of that what you will, I don't feel like pointing out why he said that.

Lol @ comparing Hidan's single scythe to the hundred of ways Sasori can poison someone, his puppet body and his 100 puppet army. You are overestimating Kakashi and underestimating Sasori.

You are clearly not remembering anything, I mean you compared Hidan to Sasori in that aspect, lol.
Apr 21, 2014 12:48 PM

Aug 2013
tsudecimo said:
DrGeroCreation said:
tsudecimo said:

No he shouldn't.

Deidara literally said he is biggest problem in that situation was Kakashi, so make of that what you will, I don't feel like pointing out why he said that.

Lol @ comparing Hidan's single scythe to the hundred of ways Sasori can poison someone, his puppet body and his 100 puppet army. You are overestimating Kakashi and underestimating Sasori.

You are clearly not remembering anything, I mean you compared Hidan to Sasori in that aspect, lol.
Think about it what could Deidara really have done there and then to capture Naruto? Chiyo is there to counter Sasori's puppet army, Kakashi has sharingan to dodge attacks unlike Sakura, Kakashi's mouth is always covered so there would be no problem with poison gas.
Apr 21, 2014 12:51 PM

Dec 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
tsudecimo said:

No he shouldn't.

@Archadian I agree with the first part of what you said but not really with the second part.

I haven't seen Sasuke vs Deidara nor Deidara vs naruto/kakashi in like 2-3 years, but Deidara sure as hell wouldn't have lost to Naruto at that time. Didn't Deidara have that last resort explosion like he used on sasuke? Or those micro bombs he disperses in the air? Naruto wouldn't have been able to counter either. If I'm wrong, I'm probably not recalling correctly, it's been a few years
Apr 21, 2014 12:51 PM

Dec 2012
Lol so Kakashi doesn't breath?. You are killing me here lol.

I'm done, sorry.
Apr 21, 2014 1:02 PM

Aug 2013
Zetrin said:
DrGeroCreation said:
tsudecimo said:

No he shouldn't.

I haven't seen Sasuke vs Deidara nor Deidara vs naruto/kakashi in like 2-3 years, but Deidara sure as hell wouldn't have lost to Naruto at that time. Didn't Deidara have that last resort explosion like he used on sasuke? Or those micro bombs he disperses in the air? Naruto wouldn't have been able to counter either. If I'm wrong, I'm probably not recalling correctly, it's been a few years
To my recollection he didn't , he was actually low on clay. @tsudecimo Where did I say Kakashi doesn't breathe? His mouth being covered would make it easier for him to not fully inhale the gas than someone who doesn't cover their mouth. Plus Kakashi could use his mangekyo sharingan to get rid of the gas. @Zetrin Edit the only clay he could use to blow himself up was from the clay bird which he would have to eat piece of however that pales in comparison to what he used against Sasuke.
DrGeroCreationApr 21, 2014 1:32 PM
Apr 21, 2014 1:02 PM

Mar 2007
VB_ said:
Shy_Guy said:
well just wondering in your opinions is the worst character because I just finished watching school days and I am really mad. I wanna know if there is anyone worse then makoto.

there is nobody worse than Makoto that guy is a JERK.

Makoto, eat your heart out!

http://myanimelist.net/anime/3306/Aoki_Honoo
Apr 23, 2014 5:16 AM

Jan 2014
Ishihara & Dr. Sasaki from Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
Apr 23, 2014 6:52 AM

Dec 2012
Cheilly said:
Ishihara & Dr. Sasaki from Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin

They were terrible villains. They had potential to be really good, especially Dr.Sasaki.
Apr 23, 2014 7:34 AM

May 2008
Simple listing topics are forbidden in the forum guidelines. These topics are wildly subjective and encourage one-off posting instead of interactive discussion. If you want recommendations, you can use the Recommendations for series with similar characters and in the context of your individual list.

- Locked -

I am a banana.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 7 hours ago

14 by Zarutaku »»
3 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - 6 hours ago

13 by Nemo_Niemand »»
4 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

203 by Coaghim »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

25 by Atashi_Agatha »»
23 minutes ago

» Do you watch anything else besides anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 21

83 by Atashi_Agatha »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.