Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 29, 2012 1:33 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh no OP song :( but great soundtrack in the beginning. I loved the aerial fights in the beginning and some of the ones that followed.

Tori is still naked (clothed later on) but does share a good moment with Horizon together. Tenzou works with Mary well too in fact!

Overall, a great series and that song played at the end made it worthwhile to enjoy Horizon. I found this series difficult to understand at times but ultimately was a fun ride, a real fun ride with a final scene of Tori x Horizon to top things off. 8/10.

Sep 29, 2012 5:58 PM

Nov 2007
Flying twins united again. No OP song at OP, but instead their transformation OST. Not only they transformed, but their flying thing got stuck together and hit in one shot!!

That ghost girl!! Wheelchair girl and her roommate also appeared (all 3 from 1st season)!!

Horizon used her weapon!! Horizon's song before their shot. And she's crying? LOL @ another all nude like Tori. OnoD's character and Mary appeared and finished the war. To destroy to make new?

Tori's sister, girl with two different eye colors, and Inoue-san's character are band for the celebration. Sugita-san's character is awaken.

So Mary cannot sleep without being nude... why is this anime like being nude (funny though). It seems like OnoD's character and Mary shares the same room but different bed.

ED = SunRise. Tori and Horizon's final moment with Tori finally with cloths on. And lol @ showing those people in love.

Their battle continues.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 29, 2012 7:58 PM
Aug 2010
Oh how I would love to see Toori & the king of France to share a drink together. It would be awesome as they'd both be naked...

Sunrise really knows how to tease us...I hope for a 2-cour XD S3 in 4-5 years. Staff has deserved a good long break from producing Horizon.
Sep 29, 2012 8:57 PM

Sep 2012
First 4 minute of episode is all about the Malga and Margot, those two can finally fight together agian.

The last shot deadly sin armaments duel between Horizon&Tori and Juana&Co was so epic.

I really feel sorry for Felipse, he tried very hard. The moment he thought he could win... turn out his hope were crushed by Mary and her Excalibur. Cheer up, Felipse, though you lost this war, yet it is not the end for Tres España.

Many characters from S3 and even S4 show up, but there still no announcement for S3. Hope they'll announce S3 soon.
Sorry for my poor english
Sep 29, 2012 9:16 PM
Mar 2011
haha where are you guys watching this from? are you downloading it off torrents? my usual site is way late so i havnt been able to watch it yet.
Sep 29, 2012 10:50 PM

Apr 2008
Masazumi and his Mouse all lovey dovey ^-^

7km long convoy doing that manouver is just grand
Sep 29, 2012 11:09 PM
Mar 2011
dude that ship did like a 720 turn it got all twisted AWSOME. lots of couple action made me kinda sad being a bachleor hahah jk. mary sleeps in the nude ai ya yai, that asside am i right in assuming that the new characters who were shown will apear next season and that one of them was mito's mom? also saw mito in a nice rock style dress? she gots an A cup but she is tough and loyal and thats awsome.all that asside it appears that gin and muneshige join the group awsome uh lets see horizon wants torri to cry and exchange for a smile, hopefully by that time he is no longer under the contract.

anyone got any guesses for next season 1 year or 2?
Sep 30, 2012 12:50 AM

Jan 2012
tyrolizard1 said:
dude that ship did like a 720 turn it got all twisted AWSOME. lots of couple action made me kinda sad being a bachleor hahah jk. mary sleeps in the nude ai ya yai, that asside am i right in assuming that the new characters who were shown will apear next season and that one of them was mito's mom? also saw mito in a nice rock style dress? she gots an A cup but she is tough and loyal and thats awsome.all that asside it appears that gin and muneshige join the group awsome uh lets see horizon wants torri to cry and exchange for a smile, hopefully by that time he is no longer under the contract.

anyone got any guesses for next season 1 year or 2?

the next season? maybe this Late Winter... or maybe Spring...let's hope...nice ending...
Sep 30, 2012 1:29 AM
Jan 2011
form 4chan

>Neito’s concerns over “Toroko” being accidentally purified turn into a discussion on how she’s spoiling him, which conjures up more memories of her parents.
>She would sometimes see her mother walk into her bedroom with a 2 sets of leashes and collars, and hear the muffled moans of her father.

It's not like Neito had no interest in music herself. On the contrary, her father taught her how to appreciate fine music, and even how to play some. As a child, she used to dance with her mother while he performed.

Being a werewolf, her her mother's emotions and excitement flowed between the three of them. It seems like it would sometimes work in reverse too, since she would occasionally mimic the then-young Neito's childish lisps and stutters. In fact, some nights she could hear her through the bedroom door.

"Aww, what's da matter, widdle man? Is dis what you wanted? Orr maybe dis? You're being a bwave liddle boy, so I'll let you go aftew just 10 rounds, okay? My,my, what a good widdle boy...fufu don't wowwy, if you can't hold it, I'll help you cwean up and start over, 'kay? Now wet's keep going. Round 3...round 3.1 ..."

Come to think of it, she often heard her father's high-pitched screams and sobbing too...Maybe the reverse feedback theory wasn't exactly right. And yet again, it dawned on Neito.
Sep 30, 2012 2:21 AM

Sep 2012
What the... That maneuver Oo Wha.

So waiting for the next season.
Sep 30, 2012 6:31 AM

Apr 2008
By the way, from Felipe's words, they have that scenario where Mary used to be his wife isn't it ?

And this might be late, but… despite being crazily overpowered, DSA attack can only attack one target and have small collateral ?
For that sized attack, it’s blocked with one San Martino. In season 1, IINM, Muneshige's blast is also stopped by Kazuno. So it’s like Tomo’s arrow that only destroy one target ?
nseikaSep 30, 2012 6:17 PM
Sep 30, 2012 7:04 AM
Aug 2010
tyrolizard1 said:
haha where are you guys watching this from? are you downloading it off torrents? my usual site is way late so i havnt been able to watch it yet.

I caught it on a live stream, but it seems there are some torrents up now.

Well my most anticipated show of the summer (and probably the year...) is over now. Saturdays will never leave me speechless at that level of epic awesomeness. Ever again.
Sep 30, 2012 10:14 AM
Mar 2011
I can't wait till season 3, to see if there is any sort of comaradrie between muneshige and tori i mean now that he is on musashi he will have transfered there no?
Sep 30, 2012 5:40 PM

Mar 2011
I demand season 3!! Need to see more muneshige action :3
Oct 1, 2012 5:32 AM

Mar 2011
Awesome season.Lets hope for next season.
Oct 1, 2012 5:46 AM

Apr 2011
SEEASON 3!!! SEEASON 3!!! SEEASON 3!!!

Absolutely love the ending. I'm really happy that Gin and Muneshige join in. Heck yeah!
Oct 1, 2012 9:42 AM

Mar 2012
I gotta admit, got this episode downloaded in the morning and hesitated to watch it because I know there'd be some time until a S3 comes out.

I thought S1 was great, but I loved S2 even more. This entire series is just incredibly satisfying. But back to the episode. Love how Malga finally loses her insecurity and goes all badass with Margot on her side. They even pull a Transformer move. Love how Miriam and Azuma interacted in the aftermath of the sex joke and how they're looking more and more like a cute couple. Love the Song of Passage making a encore appearance. Ex Caliburn Collbrade was broken as mad hahaha. Love Muneshige coming for Gin and Tenzou being too embarrassed to go into bed with Mary. The end art featuring a moe Masazume doting on her mouse was pretty cute too.

It's a shame that this series is so overlooked. Here's hoping for a S3 soon.

One question though, so Muneshige came on board because Gin was left on Musashi without a real chance to escape...and why do they have to join Musashi? It's a welcome development for me, but couldn't they have just gone back to Tres Espana?
Oct 1, 2012 1:34 PM

Jun 2008
tezann_t said:
One question though, so Muneshige came on board because Gin was left on Musashi without a real chance to escape...and why do they have to join Musashi? It's a welcome development for me, but couldn't they have just gone back to Tres Espana?

Well, for one reason, Muneshige was dismissed from his position as 1st Special, and his title of "Peerless of the West" stripped from him. If I was Muneshige I see no good reason to go back to that country, might as well start fresh in Musashi.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 2, 2012 5:16 AM
Apr 2012
kaimax said:
tezann_t said:

Well, for one reason, Muneshige was dismissed from his position as 1st Special, and his title of "Peerless of the West" stripped from him. If I was Muneshige I see no good reason to go back to that country, might as well start fresh in Musashi.

Also with Muneshige's title being given to someone else Gin would then have to marry that person, so escaping to Musashi becomes pretty much their only option that allows them to stay together.
Oct 2, 2012 6:30 AM

Apr 2008
Neshinbara's yandere girlfriend would have another solution: drink poison and have double suicide
Oct 2, 2012 9:27 AM

Aug 2010
I loved it when Malga and Margot were fighting together. Mary's attack was an epic way to cap off the series.
Oct 2, 2012 10:04 AM

Jun 2009
So good, just so good. I hope 3rd season gets announced soon, especially with all those new characters of which we only got a glimpse this episode.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Oct 2, 2012 11:40 AM

Apr 2010
OrochiPL said:
So good, just so good. I hope 3rd season gets announced soon, especially with all those new characters of which we only got a glimpse this episode.
Yes they looked interesting indeed cant wait for the new season to start.

The episode itself was pretty good as well and looks like they have a couple of powerful additions in the form of Mary and Gin.
It's still a question if Gin comes to there side tho i presume she can leave the ship when they are in Izumo if she wants to however i like her character.
Mary and Tenzo sharing a room was expected yet it's pretty funny with Tenzo being so shy he should realise he is married to her now and certain things are expected of married couples.
Especially there couple.
Oct 2, 2012 11:49 AM

Apr 2010
S1 wasn't that good, but this one was so darn good. I hope for a S3,
Oct 2, 2012 12:06 PM

Sep 2011
Solkiskey said:
S1 wasn't that good, but this one was so darn good. I hope for a S3,

^. My thoughts exactly, and with Horizons sales.

*1, 21,176 Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon II

First volume.
Oct 2, 2012 2:46 PM

Jan 2008
Omg, Aoi with clothes on? That's a rare one.
Oct 2, 2012 2:49 PM

Feb 2010
Love the Tori x Horizon moment!

Excellent final episode of this season.... 8/10.

Season 3 is what I WANT!!
Oct 2, 2012 3:46 PM

Jun 2012
Loved this season as well, now begins the long wait for the next season.

9/10
Oct 2, 2012 4:16 PM

Oct 2008
Musashi: FK IT ! BACKFLIP!

Oct 2, 2012 4:36 PM
Oct 2010
ep was win

omfg who are those peeps they introduced at the end. hope for another season. the last few eps of this series was great
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Oct 2, 2012 4:58 PM

Jun 2008
KingCez said:
omfg who are those peeps they introduced at the end. hope for another season. the last few eps of this series was great

Basically the rulers and other prominent characters from other countries.

Oct 2, 2012 5:10 PM
Oct 2012
What is the song at the beginning that played when the two witches started to attack the ship?
Oct 2, 2012 5:16 PM
Aug 2010
HeroOfAlbion said:
What is the song at the beginning that played when the two witches started to attack the ship?
[Save you from anything] Track 5 on Disc 2 of the S2's OST. Preview is up on Lantis's youtube channel

EDIT:saved you the trouble - released next week. Hope it's not pushed back like S1's OST was.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckr0omajXL0&list=UUpRh2xmGtaVhFVuyCB271pw&index=5&feature=plcp
FlavoryFantasyOct 2, 2012 5:26 PM
Oct 2, 2012 5:24 PM

Jan 2011
really liked this season wayy more!, once i saw those new characters(holy crap do the boobs get bigger with every season or what lol) i was like "i'm ready for S3 i know it's coming!"
Oct 2, 2012 5:39 PM
Oct 2012
FlavoryFantasy said:
HeroOfAlbion said:
[Save you from anything] Track 5 on Disc 2 of the S2's OST. Preview is up on Lantis's youtube channel

EDIT:saved you the trouble - released next week. Hope it's not pushed back like S1's OST was.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckr0omajXL0&list=UUpRh2xmGtaVhFVuyCB271pw&index=5&feature=plcp

Oct 2, 2012 6:02 PM

Jun 2010
I want to give this a 10/10!!! But I can't..

The first scene was so good! Margot and Malga's new weapon was freaking OP. Too stronk. Dat Musashi back-flip. Too fucking epic. Too epic. Too much epicness. New armor of deadly sins. They keep on getting stronger. HOLY SHIT that Excalibur Collbrande. MARY TOO OP. Just sliced the enemy like NP. Sigh, The season one is good but wasnt this epic. I hope they announce the season 3 soon. I wanna know who are the new characters. Mary, Gin, Muneshige into Musashi..... Bam!

9/10, Most enjoyable series this season next to KnB. This anime had everything! Really looking forward to the next season.

P.S
Futayo was so cute eating takoyaki, as well as Asama, Kimi and Nate!
Oct 2, 2012 6:26 PM
Mar 2011
i found it funny how that blue haired fake elf chick thought she could beat the source material hahah loved it when she failed same for tres espanas chancelor. sigh its over now damn it gets a 10/10 from me.
Oct 2, 2012 8:50 PM

Feb 2011
10/10 Just like the first.
Oct 2, 2012 9:52 PM
Feb 2009
awesome way to end this season off I wish season 3 would come soon :)
Oct 2, 2012 10:49 PM

Mar 2012
Dynellen said:
tezann_t said:
Also with Muneshige's title being given to someone else Gin would then have to marry that person, so escaping to Musashi becomes pretty much their only option that allows them to stay together.

I see. Thanks!

Also for those who're familiar with the LN...what happened with Shakespeare by the end of S2? She gave her Mortal Sin Armament away, but did she join Musashi too or did she stay in England?
Oct 3, 2012 12:13 AM

Feb 2010
i enjoyed the 2nd season a lot more then the first one 8/10.
Oct 3, 2012 12:24 AM

Jun 2008
tezann_t said:

Also for those who're familiar with the LN...what happened with Shakespeare by the end of S2? She gave her Mortal Sin Armament away, but did she join Musashi too or did she stay in England?

She doesn't transfer to Musashi, but she will stalk Neshinbara in the literature forums... lol

Oct 3, 2012 2:18 AM

Apr 2008
tyrolizard1 said:
i found it funny how that blue haired fake elf chick thought she could beat the source material hahah loved it when she failed same for tres espanas chancelor. sigh its over now damn it gets a 10/10 from me.
During their previous engagement, she managed to block Horizon from shooting Lype Katahlipse once.
Second time (before Musashi runaway with acceleration to England) they blocked it in combination with Byakko and Gin.
So as crazy as those weapons seems to be, it's still blockable, albeit with huge efforts

If Horizon didn't get the shield ready, her attack would have been smashed back at her.
As for their cannon attack, they never expected Mary with Ex Colbrande there
nseikaOct 3, 2012 2:31 AM
Oct 3, 2012 5:09 AM

Jan 2009
damn nice ending for season 2, gin and munishige as well as mary is now part of the musashi crew, waiting for season 3!!!
Oct 3, 2012 7:31 AM
Aug 2010
tyrolizard1 said:

Minor correction...Juana is a half elf.

Full fledged elves - develop mentally at half the rate humans do, but live twice as long
half elves - develop mentally at half the rate humans do, but live the same lifespan as a human.
Oct 3, 2012 7:58 PM

Aug 2011
Season 3 PLEASE.
More Muneshige and Gin too!
LOL @ Ero games
Oct 3, 2012 9:00 PM
May 2012
I really want to know what's gonna happen in season 3!!

Because there's loose ends everywhere.
Oct 3, 2012 9:44 PM

Sep 2010
nothing even half witty to say here.... just........I..........

*Salutes silently with tears streaming down face*

SEASON 3!! SEASON 3!! SEASON 3!! SEASON 3!! SEASON 3!!
Oct 4, 2012 1:29 AM

Nov 2008
the episode was fantastic - (especially the Cameo's of the characters to come) I could go into great detail but why bother when I can simply say I enjoyed the entire episode - and greatly look forward to season 3 ( Malga no ecchi ;] ) And Nate and Asama Jamming with Kimi haha and some people thought Nate couldnt have fun ;)
sirwenceOct 4, 2012 2:32 AM
Oct 4, 2012 4:30 AM

Sep 2010
sirwence said:
and some people thought Nate couldnt have fun ;)

in all fairness, both her and Tomo seemed more annoyed than fun during that part lol
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best girl poll

Doc101 - Mar 12

4 by DarkLeafNinja »»
Mar 12, 10:55 PM

» Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon_SEASON 3 ??? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nova12 - Sep 22, 2012

167 by HuTaoSimp14 »»
Feb 20, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

71 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 18, 2023 11:33 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 21, 2012

55 by Didi6970 »»
Jul 14, 2023 9:12 AM

» After watching both season, I really like the power system, but should I continue watching manga?

aLotQuestion_ - May 10, 2021

1 by Zefyris »»
Jun 20, 2021 4:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.