Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 29, 2012 10:47 AM

Nov 2011
(appreciative clapping) Congratulation :D so i can read this till the end XD
Sep 29, 2012 1:31 PM

Nov 2008
Well Haruto...

Bit too much "sorrys" in this chapter. I lol'd at Ebas reaction to the size of the Harutos buddy.
And her question - "want to do it again?" hehe, not so shy now, are we? :)

I do expect "awkward" morning in the next chapter. They'll be back to their own.
Web developers answer to pretty much any request: You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be...
Sep 29, 2012 2:54 PM

Jul 2010

Eba, please marry me.

*cries*

At least they finally did it, Eba is no longer a virgin, and more importantly, neither is Haruto. Woot woot!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2012 7:58 PM

Feb 2009
FUCKING FINALLY!
Sep 29, 2012 8:58 PM
Mar 2012
So beautiful T.T I want them to make a Full Animated series, not just those 2 ONAs :c
Sep 29, 2012 9:44 PM

Sep 2011
they finally did it... i hope it ends soon because the latest chapters were pretty dull
and... "it was waaay bigger that that" yeah sure eba :P
Sep 30, 2012 9:34 AM
Aug 2012
Yeah im expecting an anime as well, who knew kimi would come this far! :D, not enough good romance anime out there and alot of them are just harems -__-
"届どいた....手紙?" - スワ(オレンジ)
Sep 30, 2012 11:26 AM

Nov 2009
Durf said:
Started this Series Last night, as i finished 199 200 came out :O
To bad i wasnt part of the Troll Train. T.T

I get that feeling for a lot of different manga. It just goes to show you that your opinion of something changes drastically depending on the time you wait for it. When there is always more to read a few trolls doesn't make that big of a deal.

I will say that Seo did well to make the most important event, at least to all the readers standpoint, occur during the 200th chapter. Although i don't think he needed to save the event for it.

Overall i am happy with this progress. It should of probably happened sooner, but i guess their love is pure.
Sep 30, 2012 7:51 PM
Jun 2011
I'd like for the manga to go to hell now... As in, Haruto going nuts and banging everything.

I dunno, I feel like "mission complete" now, he needs new horizons. As in... her neighbour.
Oct 1, 2012 9:24 AM
Mar 2009
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took your sweet ass, damn time, Seo. Although, I feel like there's gonna be a Suzuka style ending since I think Haruto only bought one condom...

DAT Yuzuki panel was hawt, too.

It definitely has to reach an ending now; where would you go from here? Marriage? They finally had sex and seem to finally be solidified as a couple, so I don't see how Seo can drag this out much longer unless he makes an, "Accidental pregnancy." Well, he is a damn troll...
Oct 2, 2012 12:20 AM

Jan 2012
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

That is all.
Oct 2, 2012 4:31 AM

Jan 2011
ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The author had to make the 200th chapter the sex chapter lmao. Well played! Lol'd when Eba implied that Haruto has a big dick LOL. Actually loved this chapter a lot. After all those cock-blocking and filler-like chapters, we finally get the long-delayed sex chapter. :D

gregory003 said:

Eba is so damn hawt in that last panel. Next chapter: Eba breaks LOLjks
Kimi no Iru Machi should stop soon seriously. If it continues, I bet you NTR will come in or something. :
Oct 2, 2012 7:09 AM

May 2012
LOL NTR,. No characters for that :P
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Oct 17, 2012 9:54 AM

Sep 2011
Finally.
Oct 25, 2012 11:53 PM

Jun 2012
yes finally :D
May 26, 2013 11:40 PM

May 2010
What am I reading? Is it still Kimi no Iru Machi? The synopsis no longer matches the story we have right now. I mean so far it is more like a sequel to the manga.

I actualy still find it fun to read nonetheless
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 5, 2013 5:49 PM

Jul 2012
FINALLY THEY HAD SEX!!!
Aug 6, 2013 1:51 PM

Feb 2011
BREAK OUT THE BUBBLY AND SET OFF THE FIREWORKS! LITTLE HARUTO'S A MAN! T_T (Who apologizes for taking off his girlfriend's bra....)
Aug 15, 2013 11:07 AM

Jul 2008
They finally did it ...Nice Job Haruto kun

Aug 15, 2013 5:38 PM

Feb 2013
I was waiting for this. (Finally hahaha)
Good for Yuzuki and Haruto. They've made their relationship stronger.
Oct 14, 2013 10:42 PM

Dec 2012
Took long enough. I stopped believing that they'd actually do it.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Feb 26, 2014 8:38 AM
Jul 2013
And next morning haruto wakes up only to realize it was a dream
Jul 25, 2014 4:36 AM

Jul 2012
He didn't troll, I can't belive that, THEY DID IT AYEEEEEEEEEEE
Aug 17, 2014 5:29 AM
Jun 2014
Hello guys! I have a question which has been on my mind today after finishing 'Kimi no Iru Machi' and I believe this discussion is the most suitable one to get my answer from. My question is 'Was Yuzuki a virgin before Haruto and Yuzuki had sex?'. It's because I'm not sure as after all she dated Kazama. Did Kazama and Yuzuki have sex or something? If she was a virgin, can you please include suitable evidences to support your answer. E.g. chapter from manga and explanation. Much appreciated!
Aug 28, 2014 4:35 AM

Jan 2013
after countless troll chapters... here we are!
Nov 16, 2014 10:59 AM
Dec 2013
JusTFoRTroll said:
Hello guys! I have a question which has been on my mind today after finishing 'Kimi no Iru Machi' and I believe this discussion is the most suitable one to get my answer from. My question is 'Was Yuzuki a virgin before Haruto and Yuzuki had sex?'. It's because I'm not sure as after all she dated Kazama. Did Kazama and Yuzuki have sex or something? If she was a virgin, can you please include suitable evidences to support your answer. E.g. chapter from manga and explanation. Much appreciated!

I was actually thinking the same thing because it never explicitly says that she was a virgin, but after some careful consideration I came to the conclusion that she was a virgin because even when she was dating kazama it was only out of friendship and her feeling of debt towards him, but then again they didn't see each other for another year and a half after that and they did see each other at a mixer, augh! I'm torn. Still I feel like they could put something in there to show that she was a virgin like " Oh! You're bleeding! Are you ok?" Or something like that.
fraydawgishereNov 29, 2014 5:30 PM
Nov 21, 2014 6:36 PM

Jan 2014
was it her first time? she mentioned that it hurts... and whenever it's hurting haruto stops a bit..
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 30, 2014 7:29 PM

Apr 2014
about time
Mar 28, 2015 11:34 PM

Jun 2014
Finally. Awkward but sweet at the end.
The author didn't even know how to make a love scene. Is he a virgin? Lol whatever. At least they did it...

edit: Yes it was Yuzuki's first time. I don't even think Kazama and Yuzuki kissed. Like Kazama said he can't make a move on Yuzuki.
blessofcurseMar 29, 2015 7:18 AM
Apr 9, 2015 5:38 AM
Mar 2014
Yes Yuzuki was definitely a virgin. She clearly mention when haruto asked her so it did hurt and she said not as much as i taught plus she also said you stop every time I was in pain. That evidence is enough to proof she is a virgin. Anyone who think she is not a virgin after reading chapter 200 would be real dumb. Plus there was already hint that she was real innocent regarding that matter in previous chapters. Also it was further clear by Seo kouji in chapter 203 (card game) last page side note in which he clearly state summer vacation is over, fighting is over, their first time etc. Which clearly prove both Yuzuki and haruto are virgins and it was their first time.

She only dated Kazama out of pity . she felt debt to him because he help her in middle school. If deadcard was not involved she wouldn't even consider going out with him.

Kazama himself said she couldn't make a move on girl she like. He never even got a kiss from her (as manga never include any lie and if there was any sort of that movement seo kouji would definitely mentsion). Their relationship was more like friendship rather love. Since yuzuki and kazama schools are different I highly doubt they spend that much time together and base on manga time it last 2-3 months

Yuzuki love haruto. She clearly mention to Haruto when they become couple again she transfer to his home town because she couldn't forget about boy that help her. She also has her first kiss with haruto althrough it wasn't mention clearly but scenario clear proof it. She was acting like it wasn't a bit deal because she doesn't want to embarrass haruto and herself.
fireonApr 10, 2015 7:39 AM
Jul 5, 2015 4:23 PM
Dec 2013
So despite 2 years of living together Haruto couldn't land second base with Asuka but then years later he goes back to his stupid yuzuki and he loses his virginity to her after a year later? Wow this is just what I call giving the main heroine too much pleasure.
Aug 8, 2016 6:45 AM
Jun 2016
Yay they finally did it!
Love to see Yuzuki panels, she is hot :D
Nov 23, 2016 12:22 AM

Aug 2013
With lights turned off?! Seriously?
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 12, 2020 5:01 AM

Oct 2019
After reading the comments on this chapter I was wondering about if it was their first time, so searching on the previous chapters I found the answer for Yuzuki, yes, she was a virgin, in chapter 188 she clearly said to Miyu that she never did it before. Moreover, after reading the "Fantasy Chapters" it was clear the author uses the pain as a symbol of virginity. Also, in another chapter she didn't know what's an eiaculation, everyone who did it before should know that kind of things. As for Haruto, I think it's the same, the series let appear that he was a virgin too. I think it's best this way, it's more romantically, it's a fictional story so I think like that it's better this way. To be honest, they are better than I thought as a couple, right now I changed my idea to want to see Haruto with Asuka or Kanzaki, it's better for Haruto and Yuziki to stay together. Despite Yuzuki went out with Kazama only out of pity or out of friendship, in chapters 136/137 it's clear that she regrets to have done it. Also, I think the author did a good job in let the readers understand that Yuziki loved Haruto even while she was with Kazama out of pity, in fact it was clear that she loved Haruto even in that period, and in chapter 137 she said she can't forget him, I think with that the author let appear sure that Yuzuki always loved Haruto. So, yes, right now, after endend reading the entire story, I'm happy it went this way.
FamegherMay 12, 2020 5:06 AM
Jul 28, 2020 12:18 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, the writer finally delivered it! Gorgeous panels a few for fan-service too.

Celebrating the 200th chapter anniversary this way certainly isn't a bad way, I suppose.

Lol, and then a Miyu segment to seal it off with. Double appearance for the childhood friends as well xD.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.