Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 27, 2012 10:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Finale!

Miyabi is quite the cute girl this episode (especially in her little flashback) getting fed and acting just in general..cute.
A lot of Miyabi this episode with her talking to Yuzurina and she showing off her swimming talents.

Yuzurina is kinda of the annoying girl this episode with more of her expressions, ugh.

Overall, I found this series cute. I kinda wish that Mana got more time to shine but she did get in a few scenes. Her best friend, Rinka of course had her fun time the other day at the park. The OVA should be a fun watch although it's like an onsen or beach episode of sorts. Still though, this was a cute series. 7/10.

Lol'd @ ending. Those girls..
Stark700Sep 27, 2012 10:29 AM
Sep 27, 2012 10:58 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this episode wrapped up things rather well with the spoiler
and the following part,

The dream indeed came true and the kiss proves it all. Easily however it was more of a childish dream. Kannagi certainly wanted a taste of his lips and she got her wish. Whether it would go towards sex is most likely not the choice since of the revealings of this episode with the money.

Kannagi might be infatuated with Shougo but Konoe is the logical choice to conclude for the sake of both companies or Rinka. I still prefer Mei because Shougo’s company can market her cafe along with their products since lots of teens go there and the company deals with them in terms of cells. In thee end no one wins and they still chase him like wild chickens in heat.

So apart from that my thoughts follow on the content and flow of the episode itself along with my final thoughts of this series.

About the beginning, I really liked the start for how it showed Kannagi in the spoiler
young and MOE along with a glimpse of her mother whom does look like Shougo in terms of hair colour itself. Quite the lovely site.

About cafe, 2 things strike a lot in there. First of all Kannagi younger version in the spoiler
was HNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHH that it’s insane intense. Lovely Kannagi was when younger and even more a MOE danger to one’s heart.

The second thing is seeing Kannagi eat that big dessert in the spoiler
along with a coming of Kurumi that added a nice appearance.

About the kiss problem, seems that Yuzurina saw it in the spoiler
SHIT! DAMN IT! Was going through my mind as she can use this against him provided she establishes the official link of Shougo and Kannagi if there is one. Yuzurina continued to provide great facials expressions in the spoiler
of rather high regret value there. Specifically being a chicken shit and running away from Shougo’s mother.

As Mr. X makes her appearance and scolds so bad Yuzurina in the spoiler
I cannot get enough of a satisfying smile such as:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2033/1346406452853_zpse4a382bd.jpg
Let’s just say. Yuzurina there with her faces and revealings just got me in the mood of yelling out WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE YUZURINA! WE KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW? HUH? HUH? Yeah that’s right, it was a great feeling of satisfaction right there considering Yuzurina’s little bitchy faces from here, yeah pretty much.

About the truth, well the start of this had to include Mei in the spoiler
whom was nice to see her face along with some Rinka. I notice Mei blushes more at one point even. The whole situation is quite simple Kannagi stumbles in the spoiler
of the whole money talk. Sadly not the best when you are a kid as you can misunderstand the whole situation easily as selling you since you are not needed anymore. Stuff like that.

However the problem stems much more with Yuzurina in the spoiler
she essentially talks out as if to brain screw Kannagi. Not the best of things and she really is bitchy to do that. Which is why I liker her in a way. Sadly her little methods of that are long non effective against my superior knowledge of psychology so I would see her ways. But Kannagi is too gullible IMO. Hence she got into the whole thing.

What I really liked much more are Kannagi’s facials in the spoiler
for they were really great and nicely done IMO. MOE and sentimental at face value. The tone and effect it has on you are quite soft feeling to say the least. Hard to explain but if a nice comparing to do there is….that would be in the spoiler
of whom Kannagi’s face from the LN is there.
Notice how close some of them were to that one. There you have your answer that it was the closest to quality in the LN. Now sadly the series perhaps does not live up to the MOE elements of some LN parts the way they are drawn. But make no mistake, the animation far outboasted the ecchi and parts of the LN far more than its regression of some LN illustrations.

About thee end, well Konoe must be damn desperate in the spoiler
to boob out her breasts like that. However I still like her in the following,

For he face is priceless there. Desperate yet MOE full of life. I liked Maiko a lot in the spoiler
and it’s too bad no fan service of the best loli like teacher was not around FEAR NOT! OVA shall do that or may just focus on Mana herself. I am hoping for both and maybe a huge bath show of the rest of the girl’s bodies less that is for S2 eventually. Well everyone cheering around and chasing Shougo like wild-gooses in heat in the spoiler
made for nice comedy and Kannagi defends Shougo again.

A general thinking of the series, itself does not provide anything of moral or social value other than hurry up to be someone and get nice young girls to make large families with even though it may lead to polygamy. Japan should adopt that practice IMO. What the series does provide and excels in is Fan Service and MOE. But to me a veteran of this culture it’s more the fresh art style and some of the whoring done on the girls to make it appealing whatever it may be as a fetish or infatuation itself through some GIFs.

This series really did that well and like the spoiler
shows its marketing is quite PRO in providing exactly that which will make buyers come back for another Volume to get. As my BLOG shows the cover of Vol 2 itself it still stays strong in what it markets. Just need to get the info on what comes with that Vol again. Other than that it’s pretty cliche. My score hence follows in what it was good at. It stands as 9/10 perhaps a strong score for some of my reactions but when it comes down to fan service and art, it’s really worth that number TBH.

BTW Commercials in the spoiler
suggest the community if they liked this to come aboard the new series advertised:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14199/Onii-chan_Dakedo_Ai_Sae_Areba_Kankeinai_yo_ne
It’s certain to be better than this and pleasing to anyone who liked this series. I myself having done GIFs of it can attest of its charms.
Yumekichi11Sep 27, 2012 5:46 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 27, 2012 11:02 AM
Dec 2011
MIYABII <3 !!!!

HER CUTENESS KILL ME nghhhh .Ii knew it that Kannagi is his sister ! ( I wish that kannagi is not his sister so they can be together )

and finaly end he married nobody . he get his harem

6/10

aiueowaveSep 28, 2012 4:29 AM
Sep 27, 2012 11:40 AM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Well this episode wrapped up things rather well with the following,

The dream indeed came true and the kiss proves it all. Easily. Might edit later.

I'm glad they kissed, way to go Miyabi for making sure Shougo got it over with.

Sep 27, 2012 11:50 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Well this episode wrapped up things rather well with the following,
The dream indeed came true and the kiss proves it all. Easily. Might edit later.

I'm glad they kissed, way to go Miyabi for making sure Shougo got it over with.
Indeed and it was a nice forced step of her.

One of the things that always intrigue me is how the girl needs to do the footwork of getting on height with her male partner for a kiss. There is some charm and the shoes Miyabi wore are pretty darn sexy to boot off. So yeah it was a fulfilled silly thing of Miayabi although she does know better as in society and their view of their relation.

Sep 27, 2012 12:42 PM

Jul 2010
Miyabi was certainly extra cute this episode but Shogo is still an idiot to me.
Sep 27, 2012 2:12 PM

Sep 2008
so..i was expecting this, but still, i would had liked that he actually choosed one of the remaining 2 or to "eat" miyabi, oh well, i dont think i'll forget this one fast, but i wont remember it forever
nice finale, waiting for the ova (maybe we will get choux cream there )
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 27, 2012 3:07 PM

Feb 2008
I actually like Miyabi so guess that's all right.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 27, 2012 3:16 PM

Jun 2009
Miyabi was my second choice for him to go with so I am ok. Rika was my first Konoe third. Now that's cleared up Nu hating cause it made us think it was gonna go with one character than choose another. Like Mashiro did but this character I have no problem with.
Sep 27, 2012 7:46 PM

Dec 2008
Well for you Miyabi fans i have good news and bad news about the light novel.

source: Volume 8 of the light novel translated thanks to a nice anonymous user.
Sep 27, 2012 8:27 PM

May 2010
did not like this show at all. 4/10. horrible anime in my eyes. but i can see why other ppl might like it
Sep 27, 2012 8:36 PM

Jul 2012
Miyabi Miyabi Miyabi <3

(That's all I want to say. I shipped her since ep 2, and wanted her to be the imouto. Hell, I want her to be *my* imouto.)

I'm fulfilled. :)

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Sep 27, 2012 8:55 PM
Apr 2012
I'm not sure if i got a bad sub or not, but I got pretty confused during the whole large talking scene in the infirmary

it would've been nice in my opinion if there was something a little funnier in this episode, but it did a a pretty good job tying up some of the ends and finishing the anime
Sep 27, 2012 10:25 PM
Feb 2012
kinda expected that Miyabi is not her imouto

although all the clues points to her

the manga have yet to see the end of the light
Sep 27, 2012 10:50 PM

Feb 2012
am i the only one grossed out that he kissed his sister lol
Sep 27, 2012 11:08 PM

May 2008
WrathSC said:
am i the only one grossed out that he kissed his sister lol

Sep 27, 2012 11:28 PM

Aug 2009
tysonultima said:

So...

...yay?

Anyway, show would've been better if he slapped that Yuruzina bitch as soon as she was leaving. But eh.
dietmangoSep 27, 2012 11:32 PM
Sep 27, 2012 11:29 PM

Sep 2011
Never would of thought she was the sister, should of seen the signs because they were pretty obvious.

Note to self, don't trust spoilers on character info from MAL. Always thought Yuzurina was real sister..
TyrelSep 28, 2012 2:25 AM
Sep 27, 2012 11:56 PM

Dec 2008
dietmango said:
tysonultima said:

So...

...yay?

Anyway, show would've been better if he slapped that Yuruzina bitch as soon as she was leaving. But eh.

Yea we aren't too sure yet but....
Which ends a bit of volume 8. For you people who LOVE creampuffs good news and bad news
Sep 28, 2012 12:07 AM
Jan 2011
tysonultima said:

i shouldn't have clicked the spoiler....

now it's ruined for me. i hate it when

well at least the main character actually activated his brain. on the final episode no less. the actress got crushed too, and i liked seeing her fail. overall i think the show would be a 7/10...but due to THAT spoiler....idk anymore.
Sep 28, 2012 12:11 AM

May 2008
Sep 28, 2012 12:12 AM

Mar 2010
i kept telling myself that this show would redeem itself in some way, nope, 1/10 for this appalling garbage
Sep 28, 2012 12:29 AM

May 2010
Okay that wraps up everything Miyabi is the "sister at the funeral" !!

Sep 28, 2012 1:08 AM

May 2008
Vylash said:
i kept telling myself that this show would redeem itself in some way, nope, 1/10 for this appalling garbage

Aha, but that's the thing, it's supposed to be generic shit.
Sep 28, 2012 1:13 AM

Oct 2008
overall 5/10
Frankly I'm amazed that I watched this to the end
<('-'<) <( '-' )> (>'-')>
Sep 28, 2012 1:27 AM

Apr 2011
It wasn't bad. It was good. Miyabi being super cute today and getting the first kiss.

7/10

Shougo, marry those three already.
Sep 28, 2012 1:32 AM

Feb 2010
average show 7/10.
Sep 28, 2012 1:46 AM

Mar 2009
I'm glad it ended with him finding his real sister but I really wanted to also see him end up with one of the girls....

Edit: Aaaww all these spoiler buttons just asking to be clicked... wish I didn't. Now I hope there is a season 2.
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Sep 28, 2012 1:57 AM

Dec 2008
Also if you guys are interested (cause i looked a bit more into the light novel than i should have)

Sep 28, 2012 1:58 AM

Jan 2011
Ehh was way to cliche and predictable in the earlier episodes but still had some okay parts gonna give it a 7/10 just because it wasn't the worst Harem this summer lineup in my books.
Sep 28, 2012 2:14 AM
May 2012
let may say this! i told you so!
form the first miyabi had the little sister personality!and konoe had a charming personality so it was obvious!
i didn't expect anything from this anime so it had good ending so i liked it!
7.5/10
Sep 28, 2012 2:16 AM

Sep 2010
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, I JUST SPOILED MYSELF. STOP WITH ALL THE SPOILER BUTTONS, I JUST WANNA CLICK THEM ALL.
Anyways, I seem to have missed the kissing scene? I don't even know how. Gonna skim through again. :/

Ahh, there it is. How the fuck did I miss that?
Sep 28, 2012 2:25 AM

Dec 2008
Anyway I just finished the final episode and yea they pretty much went so off track from the Light novel that i don't think there is any way there could be a season 2 haha. Anyway if the Light novel says Miyabi isn't his sister than dammit she isn't his sister an anime has no right to change that. Well meanwhile for you Mr. X lovers. Mr X is the main character of volume 7
Sep 28, 2012 3:02 AM

Sep 2012
OH YESH! Miyabi is the imouto! The one girl who fulfill every single of my moe aspects: twin-tailed, tsundere, pettanko, loli, imouto. So so so so so HAPPY! too bad they can't be together :'(

I give this 8/10! -2 because of the artwork. could be better.

From now on will be supporting Rinka because.. Konoe is so "naughty".. hahaha xD but Miyabi will still be my favorite! love Miyabi forever!! ^^Y
Sep 28, 2012 3:19 AM

Jul 2011
Yeah... in last episode people show their true colors :D

When I've first time saw Yuruzina at storage room with others and that evil smile, I know that she plays dirty. So she was just actor... just meh :D

And real sister was all time so close xD

5/5, still OVA coming (For fanservive) xD

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Sep 28, 2012 3:30 AM

Jun 2011
I'm glad that everything came out in the open. However Shougo is a douche and an indecisive bastard.
Sep 28, 2012 4:17 AM

Jul 2012
Well, it was an enjoyable show overall. Foiling the plot at the end seemed a little anti-climactic to me though. Yuzurina was discovered, so she gave up and left...It just seemed like everything was solved too easily, and no one faced any consequences. I was almost expecting Yuzurina to say "I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids!" I really wished Shougo would have picked a girl though (anyone but that idiot Student Council President). I don't like bullshit harem endings. The relationships are never going to go anywhere unless the show is at least borderline hentai, and I want an actual payoff to the romance aspect of an anime.
Sep 28, 2012 4:37 AM

Aug 2008
Feels a little cliffhanger-ish. I was sure there's another episode after this. I wouldn't count on a second season so I guess it will remain unresolved unless I check out the novels. All in all, it wasn't that bad. Although it was more like an eroge adaptation than novel.

Cream puffs...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Sep 28, 2012 4:43 AM
Jun 2008
oh my so much take it all in yea like travis touchdown would say " I'm gonna need SHOCK treatment to get over this one!"

so shougo & miyabi take big ice cream & kiss give shougo can't continue yet "yuzu" see the kiss & later busted cause "yuzu" is an actress from toku show that shougo watch as kid.

so yea "yuzu" confess it all give part of coup plan that shougo's mom secretary was doing yea well all that yet she got away.

now all this seem now miyabi is the sister cause confess letter, money, "yuzu" doing, & it was her visit shougo at the funeral.

etc all confess & patch up now everything all fine give now shougo being chased by miyabi, rinka & konoe's creampuffs.

end for now til ova coming in.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 28, 2012 5:14 AM

Jun 2009
Well, that was an enjoyable generic harem. I will miss the speculations that was discussed in the previous threads.

I like this conclusion. Although he can finally date anyone, Miyabi won't allow it. 7/10

P.S. I thought that Busou Shinki trailer at first looked liked Infinite Stratos.
Sep 28, 2012 5:54 AM

Aug 2011
Light Novel Volume 8

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sep 28, 2012 6:06 AM

Feb 2012
Jeez, they talked way too much about the sister thing and Danno's conspiracy, Miyabi is fine but I wanted more Tendou and the OVA needs to wrap it up.
Sep 28, 2012 6:29 AM

Apr 2011
It was a good series. It was fun, cute, and funny.

Give it up Shougo, you should marry those three already. I'm Disappointed that Mana didn't have enough screentime on this series.

Will be waiting for the OVA. And gotta read the LN too.
Sep 28, 2012 6:45 AM
Jul 2018
Nice last ep,we find out real truth at last....6/10 from me.
Sep 28, 2012 7:33 AM

Jan 2011
Shougo finally came to the right conclusion for once. Yuzurina was kinda cute but her character was just evil... I really liked her T_T

The whole sister fiasco is over and it's Miyabi who is the true sister! Miyabi was seriously moe in this ep esp with the kiss between Shougo and Miyabi. At least it looks like she still doesn't give up on Shougo in the end and he didn't choose anyone.

Overall, I really liked this anime as a whole. Though I really wanted to see the oppositions get destroyed (haha I'm evil)

Seems like there isn't gonna be 2nd season since the anime has already deviated from the novel

But... who am I to decide?
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 28, 2012 7:44 AM
Feb 2012

Sweet show. Gotta love 'em cream-puffs. Go, Konoe! <3
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 28, 2012 8:11 AM

Oct 2010
GuiltyKing said:

Sweet show. Gotta love 'em cream-puffs. Go, Konoe! <3
Your forgot that there is still plot involving Yuzurina to be solved with Seri behind her.

Sep 28, 2012 8:24 AM
Jun 2012
MIYABI <3 I was hoping it wasn't her, this is show wins the TROLL ANIME OF THE YEAR AWARD XD. I extremely glad that at least they had their kiss scene so I'm happy :D Though I can only give 9/10 because he doesn't get a waifu in the end. At least it wasn't a disappointment like Dakara, the girl still called him ecchi and knocked him down the stairs -___- Koi Choco took second place for me this season so Imouto would be third, obvs Kokoro Connect will be 1st :P
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Eucliwood_kun&sclick=1]
Sep 28, 2012 8:34 AM

Feb 2012
WTH. He didn't even chose any of the main girls. LOL I think Harems really work this way.

One thing is I watched this show for NOTHINGNESS. LOL Though it was an enjoyable ride but still it beats around the bush.

To sum it up:
Finding the sister - SOLVED
Choosing his lifetime partner - TROLLED
Sep 28, 2012 8:55 AM

Jul 2008
I don't think the spoilers are that big of a deal, really. The anime diverged from the main storyline and there most likely won't be any continuation or remake. And it is not like the novels are all translated or anything.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2012

127 by Summer111a »»
Aug 10, 2021 9:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.