Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2012 8:15 PM

Dec 2011
Hohoho. What an epic speech!!!
Love the drama this show has portrayed.

Elections are a serious business. 7/10 for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2012 8:23 PM

Jul 2009
Chocolate kiss was pretty sweet. Not a fan of the girl (POOR SATSUKI!), but I can't complain with that ending scene.

Well overall, this was definitely an interesting anime. I look at school elections with totally different lens now. If it wasn't for the slow beginning, I would've given this an 8/10, but unfortunately it took awhile before I would actually look forward to the next week episode. Nonetheless, at least it wasn't a series I regretted picking up (cough, Dakara).

7/10
Sep 28, 2012 8:48 PM

Feb 2012
Good series.

Felt like the ending is lacking something though...
Sep 28, 2012 8:52 PM

Jul 2010
Good anime ending, which I'm surprised by. Was going to give 7/10, but I have a rule if the anime is capable of pulling out a well-thought ending, it may be enough to push it up one more score. I felt like this one did, was an exciting time while he got his phone calls and troubled chance in the election, but as the bitch char got arrested (would've like to see some punishment >.>), it all turned around for the better. Glad financial advisor girl got some time to shine (Fav girl of harem). It all concluded well for a 12 episode anime so I believe it deserves a 8/10.
Sep 28, 2012 11:16 PM
Sep 2012
Loved the chocolate kiss was totally Kawaii <3
Sep 28, 2012 11:20 PM

Apr 2012
LOL childhood friend won. That NEVER happens.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Sep 29, 2012 12:22 AM

Nov 2011
Er... Not even going to bother explaining the weird stuff that Yuuki kept seeing (the propeller, the mask)? I like this show all right, but it still feels as though they were cramming too much stuff into 12 episodes.
Sep 29, 2012 12:31 AM

Feb 2012
Blue_Monday said:
Er... Not even going to bother explaining the weird stuff that Yuuki kept seeing (the propeller, the mask)? I like this show all right, but it still feels as though they were cramming too much stuff into 12 episodes.

Oh right, now that you mentioned it, what the hell was that about o_o
Sep 29, 2012 12:53 AM

Apr 2012
HauntingShock said:
Blue_Monday said:

He was high from all the sugar.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Sep 29, 2012 1:41 AM

Mar 2012
Most ridiculous speech ever. Maybe because I am a strong follower of RL politic.
Admitting that you are a just a dog the previous president/ all your previous policy are all lies/ Did not mention your actual policy/ HAPPY love everyone speech = Fail speech in real politic.
If Saying how much you love everyone actually work as an politic speech, then Saint Mary would have easily be the president.
I am expecting some impressive political move, What a disappointing ending...

Throw in the lamest villain, boring harem, predictable romance, weakest tear jerk, and cliche damsel in distress.... FAILED
4/10
Sep 29, 2012 1:53 AM

Nov 2011
Winning an election is a great achievement but what he does afterwards is what really matters. A season 2 is greatly needed

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 29, 2012 3:08 AM
Aug 2011
BloodRequiem said:
HauntingShock said:
Blue_Monday said:

That's not hard to believe
Sep 29, 2012 4:48 AM

Jan 2011
What the fuck is up with this ending, I'm mad! T_T
A great show but this final episode felt extremely rushed and it felt like they didn't animate 90% of the stuff they should have. Sure the kiss at the ending makes you know who he chose, but it just feels so disappointing to have such a weak ending to a great show.
what the hell was up with that speech? Things don't work that way on a high school like that, what bullshit.

The ending dropped my rating to 7/10, it could've been higher though...
I guess there won't be a season 2 since it's a VN adaptation and it wasn't that awesome.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 29, 2012 4:59 AM

Jul 2011
Nice to see a harem show with a decent plot.

I just disliked one thing...

Well, enjoyable series overall. 7/10
Sep 29, 2012 5:06 AM

Oct 2011
It's pretty amusing that I realized the how much influence can an anime discussion like would do with the viewer. I never went into this particular anime discussion until now, as I only watched Koichoco since yesterday. So as opposed to what others would see/think as average and unenjoyable show, I actually enjoyed it and was surprised at some introduced themes I haven't seen yet with other shows of the same genre. and in fact Koichoko felt different from many school life animes I've watched by which most are mainly focused on half-baked romance, comedy and tons of moe. although at first I thought this show was just another typical school anime of sorts, I'm glad to be misteken as the second half was pretty matured and serious. I love how the show manages to blend politics with slice of life. also I'm not disappointed in this episode, I love how the Yuki struggled to get his lover back to him.

I'm so happy on the quality of the animation, Mii-chan looked like Lynette Bishop from strike witches due to her hair color and art style, and Satsuki resembling Haruka morishima of Amagami SS, and I'm surprised at the madoka magica reference on episode 5.

and for a difference the osananajimi x MC ending ain't an issue with me, as long as the backstory is well explored, which I think this show managed to do. I think most people have issues with the cliched setup rather than the character setup.
I'd agree with you guys for the sake of change that Yuki ends up with a non-osananajimi character but in exchange I want the girl he would end up with to have more explored story than Chisato's. and since most of the show's time was given to Chisato and Yuki, I think it's daft to ask for a different ending other than that since Chi-chan's backstory with the Yuki was much more explored, and going by that I'd be very mad if he ends up with a different heroine. besides the VN itself made it clear that the plot will lead to Chisato's route being the main heroine, so it would be stupid to ask for a different setup. or we better write our own fanfic to submit to the guys who created this show and let them adapt it into an anime.
Sep 29, 2012 6:02 AM

Feb 2012
Seriously...this school election is more serious than your average presidential election.

Edit: lol i thought this show had 13 episodes.
shintariSep 29, 2012 6:27 AM
Sep 29, 2012 7:02 AM

Jul 2009
Chisato, huh? -10 out of 10. Sadly I could only give 1, not -10 =(
Rather than OVA or S2, I want the studio do me justice and remake this w/ Satsuki's route.
Sep 29, 2012 7:38 AM

Sep 2012
i enjoyed this series it was not perfect but enjoyable
i loved the chisato x yuuki ending
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2012 8:36 AM

Apr 2010
The ending was rather enjoyable. It turned out better than I'd anticipated.

6/10
Sep 29, 2012 9:25 AM
May 2012
Great ending. Honestly, i wasn't expecting something grand from a plot like this, but they just made it work.

8/10.
Sep 29, 2012 10:50 AM

Feb 2011
10/10

One of the best harems.
Sep 29, 2012 11:15 AM
Aug 2011
Arcriatrix said:
It's pretty amusing that I realized the how much influence can an anime discussion like would do with the viewer. I never went into this particular anime discussion until now, as I only watched Koichoco since yesterday. So as opposed to what others would see/think as average and unenjoyable show, I actually enjoyed it and was surprised at some introduced themes I haven't seen yet with other shows of the same genre. and in fact Koichoko felt different from many school life animes I've watched by which most are mainly focused on half-baked romance, comedy and tons of moe. although at first I thought this show was just another typical school anime of sorts, I'm glad to be misteken as the second half was pretty matured and serious. I love how the show manages to blend politics with slice of life. also I'm not disappointed in this episode, I love how the Yuki struggled to get his lover back to him.

I'm so happy on the quality of the animation, Mii-chan looked like Lynette Bishop from strike witches due to her hair color and art style, and Satsuki resembling Haruka morishima of Amagami SS, and I'm surprised at the madoka magica reference on episode 5.

and for a difference the osananajimi x MC ending ain't an issue with me, as long as the backstory is well explored, which I think this show managed to do. I think most people have issues with the cliched setup rather than the character setup.
I'd agree with you guys for the sake of change that Yuki ends up with a non-osananajimi character but in exchange I want the girl he would end up with to have more explored story than Chisato's. and since most of the show's time was given to Chisato and Yuki, I think it's daft to ask for a different ending other than that since Chi-chan's backstory with the Yuki was much more explored, and going by that I'd be very mad if he ends up with a different heroine. besides the VN itself made it clear that the plot will lead to Chisato's route being the main heroine, so it would be stupid to ask for a different setup. or we better write our own fanfic to submit to the guys who created this show and let them adapt it into an anime.

What a wonderful comment.

I'm just going comment on some parts.

Exactly as I see it. This anime tried to introduce a new, different aspect to the harem genre and it did it really well.

I did like the second half, which was more serious. Sure it was a bit rushed, but it wasn't bad per se. (This rushed bit is the only bit that stopped in from getting a 10/10 from me)
The story really flowed well with the pseudo-goverment politics.

The love part was done well. The series opened up super cliched with those 2 that I actually found it funny. Throughout the series, unlike normal harems, the guy wasn't just going with different girls because he was unsure who he loved, he was unwillingly trying to find a replacement because he was saddened by the fact the one he truly loved had a serious problem that seemed to difficult to overcome easily, if at all possible.

22 episodes might have been to much for this anime, but there are exceptions to the average amount of episodes.
15-18 episodes would have brought out its full potential.
Sep 29, 2012 11:56 AM

Aug 2012
at first it had potential but in the end it was a disappointment and kinda lame anime :/
Sep 29, 2012 12:54 PM
Oct 2011
10/10
though i want to see what the morshita route is like, vns are in jap sadly
Sep 29, 2012 2:16 PM

Mar 2012
8/10 overall.. Gonna missed Shinonome Satsuki hiks..
Keep moving forward
Sep 29, 2012 2:23 PM

Nov 2011
9/10 and one of the best of the summer season!
Sep 29, 2012 2:29 PM
Sep 2012
Tenchi_Ryu said:
The series lost all common sense for me when they instantly cured her 10 year struggle in 10 mins, she was seriously on some Super Saiyan Yandere power levels.

Lol, yes.

I really wanted Shinonome's ending. :(
Sep 29, 2012 2:40 PM

Jun 2011
Seriously people complain too much. People complain about a show with open harem ending where the lead doesnt choose anyone. And now that the MC actually chose a female with development, people still complain.If you want a ending with the female of your choice then play the VN. Its impossible for the MC to choose the girl that everyone wants since there are bound to be people preferring one over the other, and i know that some hate open harem endings.
Sep 29, 2012 3:03 PM

Aug 2011
Can't believe he won. An honest speech secured an honest victory.

Apart from the first episode where it was a little melodramatic, I found this show to be a really delightful series. I'm disappointed that Chisato was the focus at the end because I prefer Satsuki by a long shot but at least she's serving Yuuki as vice president now. Also, Chisato's chocolate kiss for the finisher was really cute.

Loved the art. It's very calming because the colours weren't overly saturated so they're almost watercolour-esque. Adored the OP and ED, I never knew Annabel made such cheerful songs and the track at the end was just perfectly soothing.

A sweet 8/10. I might have to check out the VN after this because I still want more.
Sep 29, 2012 3:53 PM

May 2008
Yuuki X Chisato ending.

YES YES YESSS!!
Sep 29, 2012 4:41 PM
Nov 2010
I don't need to see the "aura ' to know that girl was a bitch.

Also
Jonas said:
Yuuki X Chisato ending.

YES YES YESSS!!
was pretty sweet.
Sep 29, 2012 4:55 PM

Jul 2010
Well at least they wrapped everything up pretty nicely. Overall it was an OK series, but I found the drama with Chisato very forced. 7/10.

Sep 29, 2012 7:27 PM

May 2008
For a moment i thought Chisato was lying in mooncakes ROFL.

Seriously this episode isnt even focused that much on Chisato but rather the situation that Yuuki is in at the moment . Fantastic ending to a fantastic series , he has the guts to say i love you to the whole student body , That itself is good enough .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 29, 2012 7:29 PM

May 2007
It started pretty decent , but the latter half of the anime kind of killed any potential it had. How the girl in the coma recovered was too abrupt and like some people have said the drama with Chisato seemed kind of out of place. Even though I personally was hoping for an ending with Satsuki , they could have done a better job with the ending with Chisato too. Just and average show..
Sep 29, 2012 7:47 PM

Nov 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
BloodRequiem said:
HauntingShock said:
Blue_Monday said:

That's not hard to believe

If anyone there were having sugar-induced hallucinations, I figure it would've been Nozomi. Perhaps the whole thing was dreamt by Non-chan from the start, sitting alone and chewing nerunerunerune in her farcical food research closet.
Sep 29, 2012 10:57 PM

Dec 2011
Elite60 said:
Yuuki X Chisato ending...I approve of that.

A great ending to the show :)

Overall I enjoyed this anime and wouldn't mind an OVA or S2

Sep 30, 2012 12:14 AM

Nov 2009
9/10 Missing some aspects i was expecting, but it was well done
enjoyed the series and the last few episodes :D
Sep 30, 2012 1:14 AM

Jul 2012
Solid 8/10 for me, even though I can't stand this genre. Fantastic ending to a very good show. Sometimes the pacing was a bit off, but I really enjoyed this series for the comedy, drama, cast and art/animation quality. Also, Chisato. <3

As much as I liked KoiChoco, I don't think we need a second season or anything. However, an OVA or specials would be nice.
Sep 30, 2012 2:45 AM

May 2010
CHOCOLATE KISS CHOCOLATE KISS!! happy i watched this. good amount of drama, romance, everything. hopefully the ova or whatever it is will be good too
Sep 30, 2012 3:09 AM

Jun 2009
Wow a harem anime where the protagonist actually chooses a girl =0 and we even get a kiss at the end 0.0 You don't see that alot. 8/10 for me. The ending was nice, but most of the drama was a little cliche for me.
Sep 30, 2012 3:16 AM

Apr 2012
good ending for me :)
Sep 30, 2012 7:40 AM

Aug 2011
Ha, that kiss at the end was so cute <3

Really liked the politic aspect of this anime, although it was kind of lame how he won.
Sep 30, 2012 8:59 AM

Apr 2011
So it finally ends.

Good ending. Not picking a heroine and hoping it will be her route was the right choice. I already expected that a Chisato ending is near. The key scenes in every girl's arc showing everywhere must the staff's way of confusing VN readers to not easily know where this is heading.

IMHO, Chisato's ending is not entertaining. The moment I knew it'll be her route I quickly lose interest but I still ended up finishing for completion's sake. The disappointing part is skipping the elections results part and headed to when Yuuki is now the prez. It would make of a great scene to see expressions of every character when the result of the elections came out The thrill and nervousness I felt back when we see them so nervous waiting for the result during the preliminaries was a good example of that.

All in all this is a 7/10 for me. While Chisato's route was not enjoyable at all, the politics, the elections are really intriguing,

If I was to make a choice on what girl he ends up with. It has to be Satsuki. It's just she's more interesting. Both her and Yuuki have a good chemistry together. And the most beautiful out of all the heroines.
Sep 30, 2012 10:40 AM

Apr 2011
I really liked this whole series. It had such an interesting concept in which I couldn't just not watch it.

I do wish they went with a different girl (Satsuki supporter here), especially seeing how Chisato's route was developed and that didn't go so well. But I guess it's what we get. At least a girl was chosen, which is nice, unlike most harem animes.

One part I hated about this episode though is the lack of suspense during the election. Yuuki finally gives his speech and the way he gave his speech was totally unexpected to me. Then we get a flash forward. Not even a single minute of the group waiting to see who won. I would've love the suspense of finding out what the result are. Hell, the whole situation with Michuru, Kana, and President Mouri was more interesting to me.

Despite the rushed ending, I really enjoyed every single minute of it. If I had to choose the most memorable moment of the whole series, it would be the reunion of Michuru and Kana. Despite the focus being on Yuuki and his election, that one scene with Michuru and Kana was just heartwarming. 5/10 for the Episode, 8/10 overall.

Fate/Grand Order (JP): 047,601,839 | Girls' Frontline: 501,231 | Azur Lane: 270,918,841
Sep 30, 2012 2:45 PM

Jun 2012
Nice ending, all the drama in this was really lame though.

8/10
Sep 30, 2012 9:24 PM

Feb 2012
Fuck this crap. Now, Into the VN where we will finally have our Satsuki dating Yuuki ;)

Satsuki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chisato/The rest of the main girls
Sep 30, 2012 10:49 PM
Jul 2012
Chisato was obviously the right choice. If not Chisato then Mifuyu.
Chisato >>Mifuyu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else.
Oct 1, 2012 12:07 AM

Apr 2012
Jakerams said:
pizza_012 said:
Fuck this crap. Now, Into the VN where we will finally have our Satsuki dating Yuuki ;)

You are both wrong

Sensei>Surgery>Hair Beads>Poor Girl>Normal>Chocolate>Science Loli>Useless Twins>Yaoi Sticks
Oct 1, 2012 6:49 AM

Feb 2012
BloodRequiem said:
Jakerams said:
pizza_012 said:

You are both wrong

Sensei>Surgery>Hair Beads>Poor Girl>Normal>Chocolate>Science Loli>Useless Twins>Yaoi Sticks

I'm neither wrong nor right 'cause it's my opinion anyway, Okay? So..... You're wrong.

Actually, Sensei Hazuki's only a supporting character in both the VN and the Series so it's highly unlikely that Yuuki will end up with her plus Yuuki has never felt any of the romantic feelings that she had with him so it can never happen though she's one hot cougar.

Sdding up with sensei's role is oboro the gay and the useless twins as you said. they' aren't part of the main story so they won't really count....
Oct 1, 2012 2:09 PM
Jun 2012
Not that bad of a series. I wasn't a fan of Chisato so I didn't care for the ending that much. It would've been better if years of PTSD wasn't fixed in a few minutes by a teenage girl instead of a doctor or Oojima. I might have actually liked her more that way

I've definitely seen a lot of anime better than this, but it wasn't that bad overall:
6/10
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM

» What is your favorite couple ?

Hatsuyuki - Sep 15, 2012

39 by Haroldinho07 »»
Jan 25, 2022 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.