Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 26, 2008 1:53 AM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yet another great episode.

Oct 26, 2008 3:23 AM
Apr 2008
Yeah, I was surprised & amused by that Bushido name.

Remember the side effect of TRANS-AM? I think that's your answer, Fai.

:)

NOTE: RAWs are out for the day, subs are coming in soon. If you haven't got a chance to watch the RAW version, watch it now.
Oct 26, 2008 4:11 AM

Jul 2007
darkxdestiny said:

Remember the side effect of TRANS-AM? I think that's your answer, Fai.

thats not an answer thats a plot device to make Gundams vulnerable, which worked perfectly.

But, I was talking more about anti-gn tech, like the newest GN-shield buster missiles
Oct 26, 2008 5:49 AM

Oct 2008
yesh, we learned two things today.

1. you don't interfere with graham aker when he is trying to kill a gundam

2. you call lockon 2, landfill 2

other than that, its a boring episode. and talk about sumeragi. whoa! they shrunk everything about sumeragi. T.T
Oct 26, 2008 6:20 AM

May 2008
So the prediction/rumour mentioned two weaks ago about Lockon is true then.

But man, "Mr Bushido"? What an alias. :P
Oct 26, 2008 6:54 AM
Jan 2008

8D
damn Sumeragi is moe.

Next episode looks really interesting. Saji escapes and sells the information to Sergei it seems. I thought he is almost convinced to stay there =/
also Ali returns XD
Billy is going to continue prof. Eifman's research and build an anti-gundam MS.
Oct 26, 2008 7:18 AM

Oct 2008
i found something interesting; why did graham go after the kataron right away? he let setsuna go, even though all he wanted to do is to kill a gundam. someone give this guy a gunpla and have him beat it down to a pulp.

graham's actions on the battlefield intrigues me

and that katy have extremely bright eyes.
FritoOct 26, 2008 7:21 AM
Oct 26, 2008 10:05 AM

Nov 2007
lol Mr. Bushido is awesome. Oh great thanks Kataron for ruining my enjoyment watching Graham and Setsuna's fight.
Oct 26, 2008 11:27 AM

Jul 2007
Maurice said:
In the preview of the next episode Saji looked just like Amuro in Mobile Suit Gundam XD

No surprise here, since the only parts of gundam franchise, S.Mizushima , the director of 00, has seen were parts of UC timeline(first MSG and CCA, if I remember correctly).
Oct 26, 2008 1:42 PM

Jul 2008
Ohhhhhh, Mr. Bushido, it's like I'm watching the Arabasta arc of One Piece again, but this is neither the place nor time to discuss that. For now... It's Gundam Time!

First of all, I'm damned glad we have at least a little more information on Soma and Allelujah's background.

I just about died of laughter when Milena asked Setsuna and Marina if they were lovers and their simultaneous response of "No." Which was awesomely followed by Haro announcing that Feldt had a crush on Lockon and Feldt slapping Lockon 2. I must admit, I had my fair share of laughs for the first five minutes.

Outside of that though, there wasn't much to laugh about. Saji looked like he was finally coming around, but the preview screams otherwise. Speaking of Saji, he going to run into Louise next episode? Must admit, I'm kind of hopeful for that. I'm also unsure of Setsuna at this point, given the situation between Marina and him, and the brief pause he gave before announcing his extermination of the targets.

Glad Sumeragi found her reason to fight too. While never announced, I'm assuming it was to help and protect her friends so she doesn't lose any more? 'Course, this was only followed by Billy flipping out and scaring the hell out of me. Though come to think of it, I've gotta say I kind of feel bad for him.

All in all, 5/5. I can't get enough of this. Much better start than the first season too.
BakayaroOct 26, 2008 1:46 PM

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Oct 26, 2008 1:49 PM

Jan 2008
Good episode. Few laughs and spot on plot development. 4.5/5 ;]

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Oct 26, 2008 2:03 PM

May 2008
I love the way they pronounce Mister Bushido.

Anyway nice episode, I am glad that now gundams aren't so overpowered, also Saji is totally a CB member now
Oct 26, 2008 2:44 PM

Nov 2007
Fun episode, though "Mr. Bushido" is going to wear real thin and become more stupid than funny if they keep it for a quite a while.

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live." ~Douglas Adams (RIP)
Oct 26, 2008 2:53 PM

Oct 2007
An angry Gundam face is ... fine too.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 26, 2008 2:56 PM

Jul 2008
AMAZING! I loved the very beginning with Al and Marie.. I'm glad we finally got a flashback scene with them!

Also, I feel bad for Feldt! D:
Oct 26, 2008 4:03 PM

Mar 2008
'you're dumped! you're dumped!'

i laughed at that scene, and like people mentioned the 'are you two lovers?' thing. but yeah, mister bushido made me laugh. way to go Cha...er, graham. next episode looks intense, i predict great fun for all. this show rules.
Oct 26, 2008 5:21 PM

Feb 2008
I'm really starting to like Lyle more and more (despite the fact that everyone else seem to hate him). He's my #2 favorite pilot, right after Tieria. Who will, I hope, get some interesting character development once A-lols get more openly involved.

And LOL @ Setsuna and Marina's simultaneous reaction. I really hope Marina joins Kataron, otherwise I just don't see how they can write her into plot (wait a second, I just had a flashback to that random scene when Setsuna parked his better half outside her window, barged into her room in the middle of the night, woke her up for no apparent reason since he didn't even listen to her, had a moment of clarity and went back. LOL.)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2008 5:49 PM

Apr 2008
im waiting for jacut's comment
Oct 26, 2008 6:52 PM

Oct 2008
Character growth was nice, but in my opinion corney. Sunrise had one of those "Important fight coming up, let's make everyone sounds intelligent and have a focus in life!" moments, but in all reality that wasn't an important fight--maybe the next episode because they showed Zwei Mark II in the preview.

I kind of miss the days when the Char character only wore a mask because they're were too good looking and not all scarred up :(

Another thing is that it's cool that they showed Graham in a fight, but the nickname wasn't needed and his fight was just disappointing because Setsuna ran away. Damn you Setsuna...

"Can you hear that? It’s the sound of thousands of doujin artists sketching furiously"
~DM
Oct 26, 2008 9:10 PM

Dec 2007
looool Mr.Bushido LOL what a nick :D....Alelujah and Marie flashback was nice.....i hope Saji was freed from CB and that he didnt run away...i think Sergei is good guy....wait he was always the good one :D....i am slowly starting to like Nyle....but he deserved that slap from Feld :D...she should kick him in the ballz :D...Lousie is one crazy stupid bitch she should die....btw it is she who is donating money to A-Laws? or it could be Liu Mei....but i think its Louise...:D...couse she is crazy....anyway as always looking forward to next ep :D....
PS: Billy is pathetic....as if Sumeragi is one at fault...he wanted to be with her to no? he was telling her about his job no?......pcha.....i woudl like to punch him...
[center]If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.
Oct 26, 2008 9:18 PM

Jun 2008
Bakayaro said:
I just about died of laughter when Milena asked Setsuna and Marina if they were lovers and their simultaneous response of "No." Which was awesomely followed by Haro announcing that Feldt had a crush on Lockon and Feldt slapping Lockon 2. I must admit, I had my fair share of laughs for the first five minutes.

And don't forget Haro saying "You're dumped" afterwards! Haro = pure win!! It just makes me love him even more ^^

Lol, at least Marina and Setsuna both said "no". It would be really awkward if one said yes and the other said no XD Are you sure Setsuna, that you don't see her that way? You did randomly sneak into her room in the middle of the night 4 years ago... and wrote a letter to her at the end of the season...

As for Lyle aka Lockoff, go Feldt! Glad she slapped him. But at the same time, after watching this ep, I'm starting to feel sorry for him. He has big shoes to fill so to speak, and everyone on board would compare him to Lockon, even if subconsciously, or they can't see him for him. I'm guessing since he's the younger brother, he probably felt inferior to his older brother and has to prove himself already.... And when Ian was saying how he lost his family while we get the shot of him playing with Haro, I just felt so sorry for him, because he's the only one left of his family... (even though I was like nuuuuu don't play with Haro like that , he's not a toy!! and besides, he's Lockon's partner/pet, not yours >__< ). And I guess what he did to Feldt wasn't completely out of malice.. And he got Kataron to save Alle's butt DX He'll never be as awesome as Lockon, but I guess he's not as bad as I first thought.

btw, who's that white haired guy who sounds and looks slightly womanish voiced by? He sounds familiar... A-Laws has such ugly people in it XD (like the blond dude whose hair looks like an old lady's)

Lol, GN field canceller weapons. If they can make something, they can make something that cancels it.

Yeah, I like how they made CB not overpowering, that even though they have upgraded Gundams, they're not indestructable (partly due to everyone else's weapons got better too). Although I think Alle almost got taken down 'cause he's rusty from sitting in the jail cell for 4 years.

Speaking of Alle, I love the flashback with him and Marie/Soma. Want/need to know more, like why he cares so much about her.

Grahamcrackers!! aka Mr. Bushido LOL As if the mask and devil horns weren't enough. Well, I guess he must be happy to meet Gundam again, it's what he's been living and waiting for XD

Ooh, Billy's gotten mad and finally gonna do something about it instead of being the kicked puppy. I wonder though, does this deathflag him? XD

LOL@Ian at the end XD "Seku hara desu!"

Previews look interesting. Is Louise gonna pull off a Stellar and burn a city? Why is Saji talking to Sergei?! O__o Saji you traitor, after all that Ian has revealed to you...

All in all, pretty good ep, I enjoyed the laughs in it.
Oct 26, 2008 9:39 PM

Sep 2008
It was a good ep but didn't make me crave for more as much as the previous eps did, probley because there wasn't much action.

Some good funny parts.

Also loved how they didn't make the gundams indestructable or overpowerful, although I dont hate that it just gets annoying after awhile.
Oct 27, 2008 12:10 AM

Jul 2008
Well it's slowing down.

Like a true Gundam series.
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Oct 27, 2008 12:21 AM

Jun 2007
Fai said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yet another great episode.

When have they ever been one man army's in 00 lol? From season 1 till now, the Gundams and whoever they've faced have been pretty close to equal. Anytime something new is introduced for the Gundams something almost as equal is introduced for the enemy, or a flaw is shown in the new Gundam toy ala Trans-AM turns the Gundam into a snail. It's no where near as absurd as Gundam Seed or Wing, THANK THE GUNDAM GODs.

As for this episode, I liked it. We got to learn a bit more about Allelujah's past and got to see Sumeragi in some tight clothes :).
Oct 27, 2008 1:02 AM

Oct 2008
they should bring back 08th MS team elements into this. some strategies and cover fire won't hurt. can't wait for the katy vs sumeragi showdown of the brains and bust. should be interesting.

and they still haven't made graham a freaking amphibious mobile suit. gosh if a guy made gundams 200 gazillion years ago and have it running under water, why can't they give graham one so he can counter setsuna. just bugs me.
Oct 27, 2008 1:44 AM

Jul 2007
I can't think of much else that everyone else hadn't said. But yes.I'll try.
I really liked the AreSoma flashback. Kid!Soma sure has a mechanical voice.
Who voiced Kid!Allelujah? There's something extremely recognizable about how he said 'I don't know".

I have to say I like Setsuna and Marina's color coordination best. Tieria's hair is the exact same shade as his uniform... Just, no.
Mileina's uniform style reminds me of Lunamarie Hawke from gundam Seed destiny, and roy mustang from fullmetal alchemist...

... Loved how Louise said 'Yes sir'. It seemed so confident and positively authoritative~ Louise has grown up a bit too, thank goodness. I'm actually hoping she manages to hit something next time, even if it's the Ptolemy with Saji in it.

Allelujah... have you become an alcoholic? XD (just joking)
What exactly is the relationship between Allelujah and Marina? I must rewatch that episode wehre he turns 19... friends, where Allelujah regards her as someone to open his mind to...

And Yeah~~ Moe Sumeragi~ One of my favorite moments. I expect to see fanart of the uniform being even tighter on her soon.

Another favorite would be the part where Setsuna and Marina say 'No' at the same time. Mileina voiced what seemed so apparent... She's a good replacement for Christina: cute, materialistic, intuitive, friendly, and blunt. And Setsuna. I practically gushed to see emotion in his eyes. It's such- it's so much better than his regular strictness! And I almost wanted to kill Marina when Setsuna flash-backed to her in the middle of fighting. SERIOUSLY DON'T JEOPARDIZE THE MISSION BIATCH D: That was mildly frightening.

Wouldn't it be nice if Saji joined CB? I personally don't think he would. But just saying.

Feldt is so cute and grown-up now! NICE SLAP SHOT.
After reading MapleRose's comments, I feel for Lyle too. Just a little. Being so different, yet expected to BE Lockon, and getting into all this war after comparative civilian life with Kataron. Stress, anger, and acting out using his personality. That can never be accepted in society, but it happens; its all part of showing humanity's flaws.

Thank god for Sumeragi. thank CELESTIAL BEING for Sumeragi. Though, Sumeragi lee noriega. The way setsuna said her name seemed like a tongue-twister.
Oct 27, 2008 2:28 AM

Mar 2008
Bakayaro said:
I just about died of laughter when Milena asked Setsuna and Marina if they were lovers and their simultaneous response of "No." Which was awesomely followed by Haro announcing that Feldt had a crush on Lockon and Feldt slapping Lockon 2.

Yes, I agree. That were great scenes, though I kind of understand why Lockon did this. It was cruel and harsh, but maybe it was the right thing to do.

The episode was good again and I love everything so far, but I also have some complaints:

- the name Bushido with Samurai MS, that's so ridiculous :/
- I hate the plot device of one meister having an arch enemy in a super special custom MS and because of this, nobody gets the upper hand until the last episode. Come on, it was already old in Gundam SEED and I hated it. That clashing of the two, everyone having trouble, looking pathetic and the plan isn't working out, but in the end nothing really happened - same pattern in every fight, episode after episode.
Oct 27, 2008 2:33 AM

Oct 2008
Forever said:
- I hate the plot device of one meister having an arch enemy in a super special custom MS and because of this nobody gets the upper hand until the last episode. Come on, it was already old in Gundam SEED and I hated it. That clashing of the two, everyone having trouble, looking pathetic and the plan isn't working out, but in the end nothing really happened.

that device has been around for decades. they all have it one way or another. the only one that really didn't have one was war in the pocket.(but that was about a little kid) i mean i think its great to have rivals within the confines of the story as long as it doesn't really interfere with the bigger picture.
Oct 27, 2008 2:37 AM

Nov 2006

Head Bitch In Charge.
She totally smoked that ugly guy when he failed, didn't even crack a smile.
Oct 27, 2008 3:20 AM

Nov 2007
Hey, a bit of comedy in a serious show like this is quite nice. Great episode overall, with a good amount of action and development. At least now the Gundams are not the overpowered, seemingly unbeatable units that they were in the first season. A-Laws definitely has a lot of new stuff that they can fight with, like those torpedoes that just broke through the GN Field. Nice flashback too. Now I know just how exactly Allelujah and Soma are related.

And finally I got to see Graham's (I refuse to use that new nick of his...) Custom Ahead in action. It would have been better if Setsuna actually decided to duel him instead of running away, but oh well, some other time I guess.

Looks like Billy and the commander are related after all. It would be interesting to see what kind of things he'll be making now. Things are becoming a bit more complicated, and I look forward to the next episode to see what happens.
Eternal_BlazeOct 27, 2008 3:26 AM
Oct 27, 2008 7:01 AM

Jul 2008
Great episode.

About those funny scenes totally agree :) Especially for Setsuna & Marina.

Allelujah & Marie past was sad indeed.

Ptolemaios has damaged. It's good to see realistic scenes but even GN particles can be beaten in a way? :<

Sumeragi lol about her uniform XD

Oct 27, 2008 8:16 AM

Feb 2008
Still need to know whos behind the veil!!!

also, the new uniform looks suit on Sumeragi. And I am glad Mr. Bushido has make some action now, and probably soon Billy will take a large part too :D
Oct 27, 2008 8:27 AM

Oct 2008
theanimeis said:

feldt? a ghost?
Oct 27, 2008 8:32 AM

Feb 2008
Frito said:
theanimeis said:

feldt? a ghost?

Tieria.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2008 8:33 AM

Oct 2007
sanjica said:
Frito said:
theanimeis said:

feldt? a ghost?

Tieria.
AGREED!!!

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 27, 2008 8:35 AM

Oct 2008
or Neil.
Oct 27, 2008 10:17 AM

Jul 2008
Frito said:
or Neil.

Sister? Mother? Father? All legitimate ideas!

DeathfireD said:
When have they ever been one man army's in 00 lol? From season 1 till now, the Gundams and whoever they've faced have been pretty close to equal. Anytime something new is introduced for the Gundams something almost as equal is introduced for the enemy, or a flaw is shown in the new Gundam toy ala Trans-AM turns the Gundam into a snail. It's no where near as absurd as Gundam Seed or Wing, THANK THE GUNDAM GODs.

Well, while not nearly to the extent of Wing or Seed(the latter being based off word of mouth, still need to watch), the Gundams were initially pretty damn strong in comparison to the other forces. While it definitely did balance out towards the middle of the season, the first eight or so episodes they had quite the trump card. This all changed shortly after indiscriminate terrorist attacks against CB, around the same time Nadleeh was revealed.

Cyrius said:
Wouldn't it be nice if Saji joined CB? I personally don't think he would. But just saying.

I actually brought that up in my earlier post, I think. For a period I thought he would as well, especially after Ian's speech of how everyone lost something due to war. I mean, he lost Louise. You could argue that his loss of Louise was due to the Gundams, but it was kind of Nena who did that. Of course, with the preview it's looking less likely due to the conversation he appears to be having with Sergei, but after that who knows? Just have to wait and see how it plays out.
BakayaroOct 27, 2008 10:23 AM

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Oct 27, 2008 10:50 AM

Jun 2008
DeathfireD said:

As for this episode, I liked it. We got to learn a bit more about Allelujah's past and got to see Sumeragi in some tight clothes :).

Not really, at the beginning of season 1, it's pretty much the Gundams overpowering everyone else, almost like the Gundams are bullying everyone else because they don't have the power to compare. Granted, it's to be expected since the world isn't prepared to deal with Gundams when they first appeared, but there was still some of that power imbalance. It's not until the Gundam capture episodes that the power balance starts to even out, as the countries get better technology to catch up.

I have to disagree with what you said about the power in Gundam SEED. Even though the Gundams do upgrade, it's pretty balanced. ie, in terms power balance between ZAFT and the EA, each force developing better equipment to match the other. You also have to remember that in GS, it's Gundam vs Gundam, so when one Gundam gets upgrade, the Gundams on the other side does too, in order not to fall behind; not like G00 where it's Gundam vs Ahead/Flags/other mobile suit (which are starting to get ridiculous as well). GSD on the other hand, is a different story (ugh, I hate how people group GSD with GS >__< ).. But, this is a G00 board, so I won't get into too much about it.

Cyrius said:
Allelujah... have you become an alcoholic? XD (just joking)
What exactly is the relationship between Allelujah and Marina? I must rewatch that episode wehre he turns 19... friends, where Allelujah regards her as someone to open his mind to...

Feldt is so cute and grown-up now! NICE SLAP SHOT.
After reading MapleRose's comments, I feel for Lyle too. Just a little. Being so different, yet expected to BE Lockon, and getting into all this war after comparative civilian life with Kataron. Stress, anger, and acting out using his personality. That can never be accepted in society, but it happens; its all part of showing humanity's flaws.

Thank god for Sumeragi. thank CELESTIAL BEING for Sumeragi. Though, Sumeragi lee noriega. The way setsuna said her name seemed like a tongue-twister.

I think you meant Alle and Sumeragi (not Marina). I think they're friends, being able to confide in each other. Some fans see them as possible couple, but not me (rooting for AlleSoma!). Lol, I laughed when he came in with a bottle of wine XD Like she doesn't drink enough already! Where did he get the wine anyway.

Oh Lyle, so many angst opportunities. I bet the angst-loving fanfic writers are happy about your existence >__< But still, feeling sorry for him doesn't mean I like him. He better not mess up and do something stupid to ruin Lockon's name >(

Lol, I dare you to say "Sumeragi Lee Noriega" five times fast!

------------

As for the Lyle pic in the ending, I've been trying to figure out what's going on too... At first I thought it's heaven, so those arms are Neil's, but looking at it more, they look like female arms. So maybe his mommy? Amy?

-----------

Don't really care much about Saji, as long as he grows a spine this season! >__<

------------

Oh yeah, who's this "Emilio" that Sumeragi whispered about? Former lover? Brother? (or son? lol)
MapleRoseOct 27, 2008 11:46 AM
Oct 27, 2008 12:01 PM
Jun 2007
Fuck yeah Graham!!!

Finally, masked guy makes his debut in Season 2, I've been waiting for his appearance more than 00 Gundam even =P. His nickname sort of came from left field though (Mr.Bushido?).

Overall, it was an okay episode. some laughs when Feldt slapped Lyle and Marina and Setsuna shooting down the notion that they're lovers.
Oct 27, 2008 1:12 PM

Feb 2008

Allelujah and Sumeragi have hot sex after this.

Also, I'm surprised Lockon was nowhere to be found when Setsuna and girlfriend met Kataron.
Oct 27, 2008 2:04 PM
Dec 2007
Frito said:
other than that, its a boring episode. and talk about sumeragi. whoa! they shrunk everything about sumeragi. T.T

Agree. Boring episode in which nothing happens except your usual "enemy of the day" fight, and Celestial Being still making ridiculous decisions like going back to Azadistan right after freeing the princess of.... Azadistan. I really wonder where the scenarists find their great ideas.

Still, like in the first season, there's at least one interesting character : Lockon (well, Lockon's brother) who is very intriguing and seems to be more than just a stereotype. On the other side, Marina is becoming even more annoying now, so much that Setsuna sees her head in the middle of water as he is going to destroy the enemy (talk about a bad direction...). Apart from that, this series is too generic for me and there's already Tytania if you want a true SF story of epic scale this season, so...

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 27, 2008 2:39 PM

Feb 2008
Another great episode. I was like so looking forward to Feldt's reaction to that kiss. And I wasn't disappointed.

And Graha... No... Mister Bushido's entrance certainly was epic!
Oct 27, 2008 2:53 PM

Feb 2008
Marina is a weak cry baby version of Relena. If only she will change or at least retain her influence to her kingdom to fight with CB.

Also, Ribbon hasnt make his move yet so far. khu khu khu....
Oct 27, 2008 3:32 PM

Jul 2007
Avarice said:
Fuck yeah Graham!!!

Finally, masked guy makes his debut in Season 2, I've been waiting for his appearance more than 00 Gundam even =P. His nickname sort of came from left field though (Mr.Bushido?).

Overall, it was an okay episode. some laughs when Feldt slapped Lyle and Marina and Setsuna shooting down the notion that they're lovers.

And what code would an American soldier, who is obsessed on following bushido code and dresses like a warring states general, would get?
Oct 27, 2008 3:35 PM
Nov 2007
Fai said:

And what code would an American soldier, who is obsessed on following bushido code and dresses like a warring states general, would get?

You tell us
Oct 27, 2008 3:38 PM

Oct 2008
I didn't like this ep either too many flashback make me think of destiny too much...
Oct 27, 2008 4:07 PM

Oct 2007
Great episode and Setsuna awesome as usual :P
Oct 27, 2008 4:07 PM

Feb 2008
Siva said:
sanjica said:
Frito said:
theanimeis said:

feldt? a ghost?

Tieria.
AGREED!!!

HAHAHA i agree as well LOL
Oct 27, 2008 6:37 PM

Jun 2008
great episode

i'm glad i can continue hating saji!

Oct 27, 2008 7:09 PM

Feb 2008
msw said:
great episode

i'm glad i can continue hating saji!

I think sajiis a pretty cool guy, eh is hated by many people and doesn't afraid of anything
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.