MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Can you stand ero guro hentai?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Can you stand ero guro hentai?

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Can you stand such sickening material? (as in, look at it and not feel any disgust)
No way in hell.
 
69 43.40%
Hell yeah, I love the macabre.
 
30 18.87%
I clicked the spoiler tag and read it...oh...my...god...
 
33 20.75%
What? I only saw rainbows and sunshines inside that spoiler tag...dafuq u talking about?
 
27 16.98%
Voters: 159

#1
09-25-12, 11:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1643
In other words, something that is already disgusting doing some disturbing things?

One ero guro hentai scene can be (this shit you're about to read is so graphic, you should just put the mouse away from the spoiler tag, PLEASE, if you already understand what ero guro means already):



oh god...what I just wrote makes me wanna chop off my hands and jump off a 30-story building head-first.

btw, the scene isn't from a hentai or any piece of film or novel or whatever that I know of. It's just the most fucked up, messed up, wretched, repulsive, atrocious, sickening, vile, and inhumane thing I can think of which MAY be inside a future hentai (who knows?)
Modified by stanklem28, 10-07-12, 12:30 PM
 
#2
09-26-12, 12:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1346
I grew up with the internet, I'm completely desensitized and can tolerate anything. Though I wouldn't watch/read something like that by choice.
 
#3
09-26-12, 12:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 870
Let me know if you ever find a show with the scene you're describing. It sounds pretty badass!

The worst ones I've watched are Shitai wo Arau and Bondage Game but those weren't actually too bad and my sister didn't think so either.

Modified by GuZ, 10-04-12, 8:43 AM
 
#4
09-26-12, 12:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1643
GuZ said:
Let me know if you ever find a show with the scene you're describing. It sounds pretty badass!

The worst ones I've watched are Shitai wo Arau and Bondage Game but those weren't actually too bad and my sister didn't think so either.

Never seen anything involving sex that's this disturbing. I read summaries of Bondage Game and it seems that there were deaths, but the methods that lead to these deaths were not as atrocious as what is written in those tainted spoiler tags.
 
#5
09-26-12, 12:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2024
What the fuck man.
 
#6
09-26-12, 12:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1643
onedaysnotice said:
What the fuck man.
You tell me.
 
#7
09-26-12, 12:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 870
You should check out Hell Season and, for the lulz, Beef Jam and tell me what you think.
 
#8
09-26-12, 12:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 22364
No I once saw a h manga like that, still cringe to this day, itwill never be out of my head. The one fetish I will never understand and am perfectly fine with knowing that I never will.
 
#9
09-26-12, 12:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1643
GuZ said:
You should check out Hell Season and, for the lulz, Beef Jam and tell me what you think.
one acronym: roflmao
 
09-26-12, 12:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 7088
Huh....

I'm intrigued...
 
09-26-12, 12:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 162
ero guro is one of the few things I have ever been able to to stand.
IntroverTurtle said:
The one fetish I will never understand and am perfectly fine with knowing that I never will.
 
09-26-12, 12:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 703
Not really. I don't mind some of the milder (can I even use this word in this situation?) stuff though, and there are a couple of artists I like who do that type of thing.
 
09-26-12, 12:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1643
Kuhle said:
Not really. I don't mind some of the milder (can I even use this word in this situation?) stuff though, and there are a couple of artists I like who do that type of thing.
You won't be seeing any of this disturbing stuff I'm sure since Tokyo signed that law that won't allow people to create content this messed up.
 
09-26-12, 12:47 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1845
Only if it's funny, like the manga Date of the Dead.
 
09-26-12, 1:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 703
stanklem28 said:
Kuhle said:
Not really. I don't mind some of the milder (can I even use this word in this situation?) stuff though, and there are a couple of artists I like who do that type of thing.
You won't be seeing any of this disturbing stuff I'm sure since Tokyo signed that law that won't allow people to create content this messed up.


That's too bad. It seems like something I could eventually get interested in once my current stuff becomes too tame.
 
09-26-12, 1:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2186
Dis thread man...dis fucking thread. There are things that make my day...I think this thread made my year. ROFLMFAO at this whole thread!
 
09-26-12, 2:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 67069
Sometimes yeah but I don't really like them.
 
09-26-12, 5:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 14110
Good for a laugh, yea.
stanklem28 said:
You won't be seeing any of this disturbing stuff I'm sure since Tokyo signed that law that won't allow people to create content this messed up.
Lolno, that was just about not selling it in the normal manga sections. Plus it's not like anyone seem to be taking it seriously, just look at To Love Ru.

Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja
 
09-26-12, 6:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 6590
I find it somewhat sexy, not really my taste though.
 
09-26-12, 6:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 2452
Well yeah I guess I'd tolerate it but i have my own limits
 
Top
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices