Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jan 2, 2014 9:20 AM

Apr 2009
8/10 for mesmerizing tits. I am glad I waited for the BD.
madaodonoJan 2, 2014 9:24 AM
Mar 20, 2014 12:27 PM

Mar 2013
This is a bit underrated, not as bad as most people make it seem, perhaps expectations were off.

The MC is way above average, knowing he is a pervert, and not backing down from his pervertedness, with the 1 unfortunate exception in episode 8 with Quele. He also has some humorous lines, as well as bold ones, which rarely are breached by other similar shows. Even Lisara at the end with her line "You have only seen my hair down there" are rarely touched on, and this adds a somewhat unique feel to the show. The plot is largely mediocre and predictable, but if you can get a few laughs outa the cliche scenes then your enjoyment of the series can go up.

The fanservice is largely above average, and I'm happy the main female Mc did not have unrealistic and unattractively large breasts. Scenes that hinted at the most important female body part, namely between the legs, were done decently and atleast were brought up in gags and situations as actually being a part of the female body. Note that many ecchi anime completely ignore that, allowing the obscene censorship laws in japan to be taken to another level.

Finally the thing that for me brings it a fair amount above mediocrity is the music. The Op is quite strong and very catchy, but most important is the BGM. I am a big fan of the guitar pieces, and there is even some strong piano used (this episode had an amazing background scene during the pulling out the sword from mina sequence). The music was enough to significantly boost the series for me, from about a 6/10 or 7/10.

As such I happily boost its low rating/ranking by giving it an 8/10.
Apr 5, 2014 3:01 PM

Sep 2008
Well, I've seen worse and let's be honest here, did anyone expect a serious show from this? And with that in mind, 3/10.

I'd probably rate it higher if Lisara/Risara(whichever fansub people used) was interesting as character in any way. She was bland, she was boring, she was predictable and completely uninteresting.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, don't think I'll remember it for long now that it's over.
Apr 22, 2014 12:36 AM

Nov 2012
Like always in ecchi very good start, but later it got meh under expectations, at least it was better than dxd 7/10.
May 10, 2014 4:39 PM

Dec 2012
I like how none of those characters in the OP ever made an appearance, unless those are the random students that had bare minimal roles.

I don't really have a problem with shows that change the tone and mood throughout the series. What I do have a problem with are shows that start out lighthearted, become dramatic and serious, and then resolve everything half heartedly to go back to a lighthearted, everyone is happy conclusion. This is especially bad in comedies and humor driven ecchi/harem. It completely over rules the purpose of becoming dramatic and dark in the first place.

I know going into a straight up ecchi and expecting more than breasts, panties, and constant sexual innuendo is pointless. Hell I keep my expectations at 0 with ecchi. But this really did waste potential. It started off promising, despite looking like a quick fit mixture of 3-4 different anime. But the story was quickly muddled with a lack of direction and became a mess that was swept under the rug and never properly discarded.

When the story fails, I always turn to characters to see if a series can save face. Actually with harems in particular, I almost always prioritize characters over story. I rarely ever have anything bad to say about characters, but these ones were just flat out plain and uninteresting with the exception of Lisara and Ryousuke in the earliest episodes. But even they quickly fell off my radar.

And then there's the ecchi/service. It was eye grabbing, but not enough to alleviate my boredom with the rest of the series. An ecchi that can't keep me amused with its ecchi? That's pretty bad.

But with that said, I still feel like it had its moments. The powers and other visual effects always grabbed my attention and there were quite a few moments that had me roaring with laughter.

Again I went into this expecting mindless, so-so ecchi. But despite having the potential to offer more, that's ironically what I ended up getting. 5.5/10
ZekkenshinMay 10, 2014 4:43 PM
May 28, 2014 10:42 AM

Dec 2013
That was the last one besides the OVA and the recap. Nice ending and I think it can keep up with High School DXD
Jun 2, 2014 10:29 PM

Aug 2013
Watched this a while ago. Didn't really enjoy it. Just finished re-watching it. Surprisingly it was actually a little bit better the second time around. But that's not saying too much. I cant complain too much about 12 episodes of fan service.

Speaking of fan service.....why the fuck was Quele always censored? Arguably the hottest girl of the show, and by far the best when it came to underwear, yet she got zero nipple time. Her tits were easily the best in the show too, very disappointing.

Second time around I also realized that they never reveal who Ryou's father is, and they never reveal Garldbourg? (his fucking names) face. I mean it's obvious that his dad isn't Gerald (I'm going to call that guy Gerald) just from the dialogue, but those little tidbits of info would've been nice closure.

It was a mediocre show, and the ending seemed like it was solid and cliché enough, so I don't foresee a season 2, and I'm ok with that since the loose ends they didn't tie up weren't really important enough to warrant a sequel.
Aug 6, 2014 4:39 PM
May 2014
Very bad anime. I think only 3 or 4 episodes were good. 4/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2014 3:37 AM

Oct 2013
The beginning was some crap; annoyed me. But the last 3-4 episodes were really enjoyable. I liked the more serious last episodes, the love story and how everything developed. Can't understand people complaining about the ending (probably they just wanted to see some sex or stuff, who knows...). Good ending!
My only regret is having regrets!
Sep 21, 2014 3:58 PM
Aug 2014
lmao reading the first pages here and everyone seems to hate the anime.

Overall pretty decent, although it's not as good as DxD imo. But while waiting for DxD season 3... well... this wasn't bad. 7/10
Sep 25, 2014 3:21 AM

Jul 2014
zyvox said:
lmao reading the first pages here and everyone seems to hate the anime.

Overall pretty decent, although it's not as good as DxD imo. But while waiting for DxD season 3... well... this wasn't bad. 7/10

Just finished it myself. What a shitty ending. But I did love the action scenes. It wasn't all bad but the first half was weak as hell. it only got better in the second half. Too bad about that failure called an "ending". 6/10.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Oct 31, 2014 11:06 AM

Dec 2013
Lol at the hate this show is getting and its rating. True, the plot was unneeded (episodes 7-12) but still it was very enjoyable. 5/10
Nov 8, 2014 11:57 AM

Jul 2012
Nobody is forcing us to watch it but well you never know right? Sometimes it takes a while to get into an anime, but sadly it wasn't the case here. Besides, if you see this anime as "recommended" by some people in the forums, we might as well give it a chance and finish it till the end.

Uberchu said:
Horrible anime. Just shit. Completely unredeemable. It ceased being funny by episode 4. Later on it just felt like torture, and the only reason I didn't drop it was because I wanted to know if Ryousuke would really die.

I agree. After episode 4 it was a torture but I was like it is "only" 12 episodes, so I might as well finish this. To put things simply, the story was horrible. Suddenly from "saving the world" we switch to saving the MC, full of plot holes. The ecchi and fan service was overkill. The music/OST, not much to say about, probably not an opening/ending that amazes you. Graphics/animation was decent.

All in all, it is absolutely not an anime that I would recommend to others (yes I have seen this anime before in the recommendations section).

5/10
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Nov 24, 2014 5:07 PM

Apr 2009
geez! anime these days are the same. 6/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2014 11:53 PM
Nov 2014
men shouldn't be allowed to cry while watching anime. they weren't even manly tears
Dec 7, 2014 11:53 AM

Jan 2013
Alright the ending was pretty funny, allthough I kinda facepalmed at the line "We have discovered that happiness increases the energy of humans" ... -.-

7/10 for this show, it wasn't bad but nothing special either.
Dec 23, 2014 12:03 PM

Dec 2014
Ending wasn't really anything too special, probably noone got surprised from what they have watched. Good Ryousuke and Lisara ending, but after all of the shit happened her attitude towards Ryousuke is still the same, lol. Kinda reminds me of Sakura from Naruto.

Overall, this is anime was a nice watch but pretty much average. Most of time when things about to get exciting or tough it just ends up with a quick resolve with mainstream sudden burst of power or something similar.
NozdrefDec 23, 2014 12:28 PM

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Dec 24, 2014 12:29 PM

Jul 2014
7/10 pretty average anime for me. Reminded me a lot of High school DxD but not as good as DxD though :P
Jan 27, 2015 2:12 PM

Apr 2013
I know it's way too high, but I'll give it a 8/10, just because I like the whole demon setting ~.~
Feb 8, 2015 4:57 PM

Aug 2014
Ok so the show wasn't bad but also wasn't awesome. It's hard choice for me between 6 or 7 rank :/
There was not much comedy or romance for me, only few moments. They could make some more awkward ecchi situations.
And I hate this stupid tentacle thingy monsters and also this soldier troops face... if they didn't want to draw every face differently then they could give them some helmet and mask on mouth but show that they are humans not some frog things (I mean like Lisara and rest of reapers).

The story was ok, fast paced and there is no room for second season. If it would go slower and show something more it could be better (plot or emotions or character relations or background or anything). I liked very much how good they explained many strange things that occurred. I always questioned myself “why the f she didn't do that?” or “they could just do this... its stupid” but then no later than next episode it was explained clearly and simply. That thing is not common in anime so Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai should be praised for it.
Music was good but also not great, but I heard worse so it as ok. I liked the art and character animation :) Lisara was great but they could give her some more open dere side towards Ryo and not only tsun ;( it was nice fantasy of Ryosuke when he was on date with Lisara.

Oh yeah and the ending was perfect example of harem anime :D The girls don't give up and want to fight for Ryou, but each one differently ;) nice

When I watch more ecchi and find them worse than this show I may up the vote to 7 for this ;)

EDIT: Maybe I should raise it to 7 now for not being another harem with loli character (main or support).
Thyriad-oPPailovFeb 8, 2015 5:23 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Feb 15, 2015 10:42 PM

Sep 2014
pretty bad TBH
stupid, not entertaining plot
terrible monster/demons/whatever that was, looked like shit
annoying childhood friend
fanservice was quite okay though, and the ending was clear (the best girl 'won', and the plot is finished, something many anime fail to do)
3/10
Apr 2, 2015 7:46 PM
Feb 2015
I really don't like that purple hair girl... So emotionless... Well overall it's an ok series. I don't understand the plot at all. The only reason I finished it because of lisasa :D
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Apr 12, 2015 2:56 AM

Feb 2015
It wasn't the worst anime I've seen
had good moment's, the ending was a good ending in some way, we all saw her coming out to confess her love but damn guy is still a perv til the very end huh lol

It was good for a quick two day watch.
May 3, 2015 2:39 AM
May 2015
10/10 for me. I hope the second season release. :D
May 7, 2015 11:19 AM

May 2014
From the beginning I expected nothing special but I never thought it would be this bad.
The plot was lame, the action scenes were pathetic and even the fan service was bad. Like most of the people, I watched this series only for Lisara and to be honest she kinda annoyed me towards the ending with her excessive tsundereness.
May 30, 2015 9:49 AM

Apr 2014
The end card in the spoiler (NSFW)

^Thanks the ones I was watching didn't have end cards:(
Which one of those girls could refuse that guy with a gushing head wound and what I would think a boner??
---------My Profile------------
May 31, 2015 4:36 PM

Mar 2015
I enjoyed it! 7/10
Lisara is kawaii but I guess a bit less Tsundere being would have been greater for her.

"I learned so much from the people that never existed"
Jun 2, 2015 5:21 PM

Feb 2015
Kerozinn said:
fullmetal_adam said:
You seem to be struggling to determine the difference between object fact and subjective opinion. Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai was not "bad" if you compare it with other anime in the same genre. The suggestion of watching "way more and way better anime" is about as stupid as watching nothing but deep, thought-provoking seinen anime and comparing them to this.

I found this quite funny (abuse of the English language aside). I think what you meant was, "This anime is bad, and you should feel bad if you liked it."

no ur simply wrong.
i respect if someone likes this anime.
i dotn respect when someone bashes someone for not liking this anime
if u critisize other peoples opinions u should be able to take some criticism yourself or you are the hypocrite.

simple isnt it?

oh and about my english.. BITCH PLEASE. its my 4th language mr.grammarnazi.

i agree with, people these day :v
Naruto, SAO, SnO, Golden Time brings me to anime and manga
Jun 7, 2015 3:59 PM
Sep 2014
Reply on post above.

I respect opinions different than mine but i think this anime is not bad objectively looking. The only downside here is ecchi which some people like some not. When you look at this anime objectively you will see really good comedy, great action and even better drama. They mixed it so nicely that anime in those genres can feel ashamed. Plus, you dont see that often in this type of anime that character actually break down after he sees horrors of the battlefield which made it even better to me. Mix that together with great animation, art and soundtrack and you get an underrated anime.
Jun 21, 2015 11:58 PM
Aug 2014
Honestly I usually watch ecchi or any erotic material with a blank expression and feel nothing down there(unless of course I was intentionally looking for arousal), but for some odd reasons (perhaps b/c there was a redhead and I love redheads) I found myself unable to control my kingdom at times.

8/10 for achieving its purpose, fanservice. On a side note, holy shit two MCs in a harem actually confessed their love for one another. . .
Oct 6, 2015 7:29 PM

Mar 2012
First 6 was like 6/10, second half was 3/10. so it was pretty bad overall 4/10.
Feb 20, 2016 1:59 AM

Sep 2012
It was an alright series. Didn't give me the incentive to want to watch it. I still liked it though.
Feb 27, 2016 7:50 PM

Dec 2014
The main seemed the side character till the end... not the everyday harem I expect
Apr 19, 2016 5:30 PM

Jan 2016
This was definitely not your average harem. Very strange indeed. The art was interesting especially in Grimwald. I like seeing weird creatures and buildings.

But other than that there isn't much else. The pacing at the beginning was one of the worst I've seen. It felt like parts of the manga were heavily cut off. The plot got somewhat exciting in the middle and ended quite strangely. 6/10
May 10, 2016 10:42 AM

Mar 2014
damn lots of hate in these comments, it wasn't great but its not a 4/10 or 5/10 like a lot of people are saying

I enjoyed it as a good time killer while waiting for my weekly episodes to release so I give it a 7/10
Jun 11, 2016 4:42 PM

Jan 2016
Man i did not that in mind about the ending but okey.. rather nice. And funny as hell sense now he is trying to go all in now that they are lovers. (Dont really care about the names this time xD) eitherway it was nice n funny /erotic fantasies xD

Overall
Animation was alright, sound meh good.. character, quite liked em. No so much character development but it will do. the story was em facination ,n hella funny, not the best one i have seen but i liked. Did quite enjoyed it but it had its moments.. give it a rate of 6.8/10 (7/10)
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jul 9, 2016 5:00 PM
Jul 2016
This is a good rare anime. Most of the comments was 2012 but now it is 2016. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the number of good harem-genre anime since then is too damn* low. I liked that this harem ended with a ship.Is has similarities with highschool DXD which was nostalgic. Overall this is not trash anime, it is actually good.
Jul 6, 2017 1:21 AM
Jul 2017
This is so unfinished the romance between Lisara and Ryosuke didn't really spur till the very end in which the story just ends flat out. I was just waiting for them to actually start a relationship but then it's over.
Jul 10, 2017 8:27 PM

May 2016
is great 9/10 shut up all hate this anime is was great scene ending not boring
john_suzukiJul 10, 2017 8:31 PM
I don't care
Aug 28, 2017 12:14 AM
Nov 2012
It'd been so long that I've forgotten most of the plot, I do remember it being nothing like what the synopsis suggested. I just remember it being an enjoyable romcom battleharem anime

anyone got a realllll brief summary of what the hell went on?
Feb 27, 2018 6:54 AM
Feb 2018
Well I give it 6/10. Great start but the second half is kinda messy.
BTW in the end they did fuck right ? Of course they wouldn't just kiss lol
Nov 14, 2018 11:09 AM

Jun 2017
Overall 6.2/10
Mixed feelings .
The first half(3/10) pretty much subverted any expectation of this anime to have a good storyline and turning out to be above average which explains why i felt positive endorphins in the last 2-3 episodes as it was infinitely better although the plot had some big gaping holes which i dont feel spielberg could even fill ..lol...
Pretty avg animation but OP and ED was good ,special mention should be given to the OP ,it was lit....
Overall a good show for your popcorn flick but nothing to be remembered about ,a shame really as its base was pretty good to have been built upon ...

The manga is pretty fun actually and follows its own route than the anime
bakakisimaNov 20, 2018 6:10 AM
Jan 31, 2020 12:26 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ohhh they ended up together, that's great.
The whole show was fine, meh story but good characters animation and fan service moments 6/10
May 17, 2020 11:50 PM

Aug 2017
5/10 as I'm giving some points for Lisara's long, slender build and nice hair
Jun 11, 2020 12:19 PM
Captain

Jun 2014
Do someone know how the LN ends after the anime events?
Jul 31, 2020 7:32 AM

Jun 2019
It would have been better if it had more romance than ecchi. But still, I liked it. 10/7
lettuce<3
Oct 5, 2020 6:28 AM
One-eyed Ripper

Jul 2020
fullmetal_adam said:
Well, the final episode was only OK. The purple haired chick pissed me off though, as did the uselessness of everyone in dealing with her. Yes, the whole supporting humans so they have more energy when they die was a lame, contrived ending. Ultimately I still enjoyed the show.

It's funny to see how many apparent masochists are here. Omg I hated the show so much, but I still watched all 12 episodes. Now I'm going to complain about how much time I wasted, of my own free will, watching this show I don't even like. Do you people get off on "bad" anime or something?
I feel the same way honestly I personally enjoyed the show a lot some people here are reacting like they were forced to watch it and I have seen the excuse "I only finished it cause I wanted to see if ryousuke would die" too many times just skip to the final damn episode don't watch it if you don't like it and don't come here to complain
You truly are the lowest scum in history. You can't pay back what you owe with money.
Oct 15, 2020 3:31 PM
Jul 2020
First time watching this anime. Got bored after second episode and watched 3-12 in 30mins. 4/10
Dec 16, 2020 11:50 PM
Nov 2020
I agree with alot of what's already been said. It was a good start and really liked the characters with the exception of Mina (she grew on me SLIGHTLY) through episode 6. Then when they went to the shinigami world and even alittle bit b4 that, it just dropped off big time. Got extremely boring until the final act started. Felt like I was forcing myself to watch..

That final 3 episode arc couldve been really great.. if they'd had a good pervy payoff at the end. Not saying the 2 before 12 werent good. They were. But that ending just sucked. In my opinion, it shouldve ended with Lisara and Ryousuke actually doing something pervy. Something like the OST at the ending of the episodes. Instead they just went back to what they were doing in episode 3. No indication that they were together. It was wierd she wouldnt let him touch her considering all that fondling he did in the first 6 episodes. Huge disappointment for sure.

Also I thought they shouldve taken alot of the focus off of Mina and onto Lisara. Overall Rating for me is a 5/10. Shouldve stayed with the humor all the way through and had a good payoff at the end. Maybe wouldve been a 7 or 8/10.
Feb 23, 2022 2:06 AM
Oct 2021
Unlike the majority of people, I think this show is legitimately good for what it is. Obviously they had limited resources, but they made the most of them, and the animation holds up well compared to contemporary efforts in similar anime.

It somehow managed to build what was, for me, a convincing romance out of the comedy-trope situation that it started with in terms of Ryosuke and Lisara. A lot of the emotional beats that people have criticised it for ring true to life.

"I would have married you if you weren't a childhood friend" really just translates as "you're a wonderful girl but I don't feel any chemistry with you, nor am I attracted to you", but it's put in a much more sensitive and compassionate way.

As for Lisara not wanting to bathe with him, the truth of her character is that she's immensely proud, duty driven and as a result finds intimacy very difficult. She also finds his pervertedness very off-putting. What she wants from him is normal romance and loving sex, not his over-the-top shenanigans. Which, when you look at what he imagined in his fantasy that allowed him to use the Gram properly, is exactly what he wanted deep down too. Not the "erotic dictionary", not lewdness - his ultimate erotic power came from the life he imagined where they dated and became lovers.

Some people might feel like there's a conflict between the fact that Lisara struts around topless for a whole episode and her more reserved (well, normal) sexuality, but this is overlooking what really drives her. She's always been a very serious character, and always put her duty ahead of other things. Whilst she is no exhibitionist, she is certainly not going to let anything so trivial get in the way of what is, for her, the greatest fight of her life and what her entire purpose of living is.

One other thing to note about Lisara is although she is quite tsundere at times, that takes the back seat to her overall seriousness as person. Whilst she did need to be pushed into a corner to say that she loved Ryosuke, she does it with absolute clear conviction, in the plainest language possible whilst never breaking eye contact, and without any of the 'baka!' follow-up undercutting. And when that's not enough, she kisses him. And when he's still wavering, she even meets him in his pervertedness, the thing she can't stand about him. The latter could be seen as being humour, which it is a little, but the beat isn't quite right for that, instead of the comedic timing, they instantly return.

Why, a viewer might ask, is Lisara back to trying to put a lid on Ryosuke's antics after all this? Well, things change for people, but people often don't change. They will always be pushing each other's boundaries, but that is solely within the context of their love for each other, and a mutual understanding.

The very end of the season leaves the door open for future harem antics, but that's anime and the nature of the business for you - they wanted the option of a sequel if it ever became available, so that's just very much the nature of the beast when it's an adaptation of a longer or unfinished work.

Ultimately, there are many things about this anime that make it superior to Highschool DxD, which is still treading water after four seasons at this stage. Despite its terrible and completely irrelevant title, it set up a proper and genuine ethical dilemma for its characters, and resolved it convincingly. The overarching story is far more interesting as well, where the main villain genuinely could have been the hero of the story if told differently. Not only did he love humans, when you look back on it, he only ever attacked Lisara, and almost all of his violence was directed at his fellow reapers, unless he was defending himself.

As for Ryosuke, others have pointed out how he is a pretty decent protagonist, so I won't rehash that. One thing I will say though, is that he actually goes through quite a bit of growth as a person without losing his essential nature. I found him aggravating and at times unbearable, and my frustration at his decision to just charge on to rescue Mina had me raging at his stupidity. Yet, out of all of that, and for all of his chauvinistic beliefs about protecting women, he emerges a little humbled, and matures to the point of accepting his death. During his final week of life, he's shown packing away his porn mags, and spending his time on a date with Mina. Unlike other people, I thought a "date in the apocalypse" was actually a pretty damn fantastic inclusion. Not only have their earned it after what they did, but having been in the battle in the Grimwauld, why would they be fazed? Far better than him spending his last week locked in his house.

I guess, unlike other people, I also ended up appreciating this anime a lot. Perhaps it's just a sign of how low the average anime has fallen in the 2020s that this one seems like a lost gem, if you're willing to enjoy it despite its innate shortcomings as an ecchi drama-adventure-harem.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 5, 2012

158 by KILLERPNDA »»
Apr 14, 4:08 PM

» Dakara wa, H ga Dekinai season 2?

asianinvasion659 - Jul 22, 2014

41 by QuanqqVietNam »»
Nov 27, 2023 9:47 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

73 by Donnawan »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:41 AM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

62 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 8:16 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 9, 2012

50 by NightHood64 »»
Mar 6, 2023 6:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.