Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2012 11:25 PM

Jul 2012
Solid 9/10.
Sep 24, 2012 12:01 AM

Jun 2009
Seriously think this anime deserves some love. The animation was good. and really it was a slice of life and it related to me especially with the graduation and stuff.
and yeah everything up even till the last of the performance. It was just an amazing build up of drama and everything.
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Sep 24, 2012 12:15 AM
Apr 2011
The anime was alright, but I'm really disappointed that almost nobody has made any doujins for it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2012 12:18 AM

Aug 2010
I'm not crying, there's something in my eyes, I swear.

What a nice ending. This anime was truely great, I really enjoyed it. There's certain anime which don't get the ending right, possibly ruining an otherwise good anime, but this ending was great.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Sep 24, 2012 12:18 AM

May 2011
Great ending animation, I can always appreciate the art in a P.A. Works anime, very nicely done. Glad everyone did get the chance to sing at the end, the performance was good quality.

I did like it to some extent, but didn't quite get too excited watching this. The overall feel of the anime was really awesome, but unsuited to my taste unfortunately. The drama did get pretty decent as well, some nice teary moments that made it worthwhile. ^^

5/10
Sep 24, 2012 12:26 AM

Mar 2011
Great ending, nice songs
i got a bit emotional at the end
Tari Tari did what a SOL anime should have, although nothing too special, I really like it
Gonna miss it, especially Wien
8.5/10 -> 9/10
Sep 24, 2012 12:52 AM

Jan 2011
Great ending, one of the best of this season.

A well written plot, with a solid story line, a decent soundtrack that fits every scene and pretty good character development, combined with the well know animation quality of P.A Works, made this one show that I enjoyed through the whole season. Unfortunately some drama scenes felt a little forced, but still a solid 8/10.
Sep 24, 2012 12:58 AM

Sep 2012
It was a great series, a great ending. And gread characters. ( So much win with Wien. )

I wish that more series this season was like this...
Sep 24, 2012 1:09 AM

Dec 2010
I want a 2nd Season T.T I'm gonna miss this such a great anime. I don't think Konatsu should've cut her hair it looked better when it was long.
Really hope there's a 2nd Season I want to see the gang back together again. Maybe slightly romance focused but still about the music/choir/badminton.

10/10 for me since I enjoyed every episode.
Sep 24, 2012 1:27 AM

Jan 2011
Post-Josh said:
webkid94 said:
T'was okay, but I really wanted more of Wien and Tanaka, but as always it seems every anime nowadays has to forget about the guys and make the girls more pretty/moe/whatever to sell. Very corny and cheesy, "Power of Music" saves all? It's hard to like this series if you watched Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita: this show is the polar opposite of Jinrui, and I loved Jinrui so obviously that means I wasn't impressed with Tari Tari.

Once again, the second episode this week where the 'bad guys' team up to save the day (first being Gundam AGE), predictable, oh so predictable. Tari Tari was okay, but utterly forgettable in the long run. If the show didn't treat the male characters like crap (or in this case, frogs) I'd give it a higher score because I'm getting real sick and tired of the treatment male characters face which is why i LOVED Tsuritama when everyone didn't.

5/10. This show is the definition of average.

Dislikes this, likes Tsuritama. I like you.

Pretty much this. I dont get the 9/10 scores really. It aimed to be average show and despite having huge potental with those characters, art and cast, its plain story and simple setting wasted it and it ended being just another good show that I doubt many will ever rewatch. Exept, maybe, the superheroes episode that was really and trully hilarious.
7/10 from me, and that even feels a bit too much.
Sep 24, 2012 1:28 AM

Feb 2010
nice ending i guess everybody is chasing his dreams and lives happily after 7/10.
Sep 24, 2012 1:30 AM

Jun 2011
nice anime
Sep 24, 2012 1:34 AM

Mar 2008
As much as I'd personally like to hear what Taichi said at the end to Sawa, I'm glad they didn't tell us. It would take away from what this show has strived to represent for the past 13 episodes: to never stop trying to overcome the obstacles in life that hinder us from achieving our dreams, and to take the opportunities with both hands.
Sep 24, 2012 1:49 AM

Jan 2012
Emotional and beautiful. Loved the show and loved the ending. This anime will be greatly missed. In any case it was a wonderfull watch.

Sep 24, 2012 1:54 AM

Oct 2011
Irritating characters - mostly Wien and Konatsu.
Weird emo phases by all of the characters - I can understand it from Wakana but Sawa was a bit weird.

But than it turned to be really enjoyable series - especially how they changed. Wakana becoming more and more like her mother, Wien started to be likable. And of course Vice Principal but I liked her from the start.

I wanted to give it 7/10 but last episode made me change it to 8/10 for above as well as making all of their parents look really cool (with Sawa's mother taking first place)
Dalek-bakaSep 24, 2012 2:05 AM
Sep 24, 2012 2:10 AM

May 2012
Oddly enough, though it wasn't very sad, I ended up sobbing my way through a good chunk of this ending. Guess I was more emotionally invested in the characters than I thought. Solid 8/10 overall!
Sep 24, 2012 2:45 AM

Mar 2012
What did Taichi say to Sawa - -
Sep 24, 2012 2:46 AM

Oct 2011
I'm more of an action/drama type anime fan, but I tried Tari tari because it was a PA Works animation, and it's good I tried this show, I wasn't expecting anything from it and it's a good thing honestly, since it brings some surpises at certain points, if this anime also have romantic comedy genre on it, I would ship for Sawa Taichi instantly, how I wish I could see more SawaxTaichi moments, the scene when they parted at the airport is kinda cute to look, as they're both blushing , and the ending is quite emotional to me since they're parting away unlike the highly optimistic K-on where the band members remain together after high school, Sawa, Konatsu, Wakana, Wien and Taichi went their separate ways to pursue their own dreams. but the story is more true to life though.

PAWorks never fail to impress me with their animation quality, I've seen True Tears, Canaan, Angel Beats! and Hanasaku Iroha and none of the shows flopped in terms of visuals regardless of genre, artwork is always great

Music is very enjoyable, the songs are catchy and meaningful but there were songs that sounded flat. the most memorable music perhaps was that song wakana finished for her mother, the most memorable rendition of that song would be the one that the three old musicians played on Mahiru's grave.

Just like Hanasaku Iroha, some Tari tari characters annoyed me on the first half of it, but later on I start appreciating them as the story's progress explain how it went that way.

overall I'd give this show 9/10 I'm no professional critic and I based my scoring on how I enjoyed the show

Now I'll be patiently waiting for Hanasaku Iroha S2, I do hope there would be Tari Tari S2 as well :D
Sep 24, 2012 3:58 AM

Aug 2011
TAICHIxSAWA <33 At least that's how it looked ;D x
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Sep 24, 2012 4:26 AM

Nov 2008
Taichi x Sawa <3
Sep 24, 2012 4:30 AM
Mar 2008
Beautiful episode, that's how you end a series.
Sep 24, 2012 4:38 AM
Nov 2011
Didn't like any of the characters in this series, 2/10.
Sep 24, 2012 4:39 AM

Feb 2012
The series gets a 7/10 (good) from me. The story was a bit dragging and I expected a lot of singing scenes. Got disappointed each episode when they ended up not singing. However, I love the soundtrack and the animation! I always admire PA Works art! I also wished they developed Taichi x Sawa relationship. That would have been cute :D
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 24, 2012 4:39 AM

May 2008
Overall a satisfying anime not great but not bad too.
I was expecting some last minute change of mind of the construction but I guess the ending was good.
The culture fair performance was awesome, teared up a bit when I saw Wakana's dad holding the picture of the mum.

Anyway what kept me into this series was the music, but I wished this was a 24 epsiode with maybe romance in it since there was signs of it,
but im glad the producers didnt go with the romance since its only a 13 ep.

7/10

[EDIT] btw Wien was awesome! was actually also one of the main reason i kept watching.
shame there wasnt more about him, anime needs more characters like him!
Sep 24, 2012 4:44 AM
May 2010
Ah~ Another show has ended -sigh- I will miss you Tari Tari!~
Hmm overall I liked this show, I really connected/understood alot of their problems so this show was really great to watch and see them overcome their obstacles. Especially Sawa with her going abroad to pursue her dream, really hope she makes it! I feel they rapped everything up really well and it really had a sense of closure but my heart keeps wanting another season! Buuut probably not gonna get it, BUT~! we might get an ova showing their progression/future heres hoping for a couple!

ahh yess and I liked the small hints of romance in this show, if itd been longer I wouldve hoped for more development not pushing aside everything just you know a liitle more and maybe even Wienne/Konatsu or Wienne/Wakana? Ova maybe?hehe who knows~!?

Well it was a great ride and I'll miss this show! TARI TARI!!!~~~
Sep 24, 2012 5:04 AM

Jun 2012
Fuuu I cried so muuch T^T
I always cry at the end of an anime D: I don't animes to end.. especially when they're good T^T

By the way.. I'm really curious... abouth that Taichi x Sawa thingie èwè
Sep 24, 2012 5:04 AM
Apr 2010
a really good show, in my opinion.
I'm not really into the "School Slice of Life" anime like K-ON! but Tari was way better than I expected it to be.
At first it was just there but after a few episodes I realized that I really enjoyed watching it, even if it wasn't the greatest masterpiece out there:

7/10
Sep 24, 2012 5:14 AM

Dec 2011
These series were so cute awww <3
I liked the ending.
I gave these series 8/10.
Sep 24, 2012 5:28 AM
Apr 2012
What a satisfying ending!!

Overall it provides closure and resolves every loose end very well.

One of the better anime this season alongside Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, and Hyouka (to a lesser extend).
Sep 24, 2012 5:49 AM

Feb 2012
Am I the only one who really felt sorry for the principal? xD They just let him fall on his face and they didn't even help him!

Great ending to a great show though. I am going to miss it.
Sep 24, 2012 5:54 AM
Jun 2008
well just finish watching it all yea nice good series in slice of life glee style anime.

really it good series some ha ha especially sentai/power rangers eps doing & final performance very good.

overall good series & good end.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 24, 2012 6:25 AM

Jun 2009
Nice ending and nice show overall. 8/10

Now comes the waiting for the autumn shows XD
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Sep 24, 2012 6:37 AM

Feb 2010
A great end to a great series! I especially liked the epilogue - seeing all the characters follow their respective life choices made me very happy.

A very heart-warming series, and definitely one of this season's best.
Sep 24, 2012 6:37 AM

Mar 2012
End of a great series, its kinda sad that in the end they all walked on different paths, but their wonderful memories singing together will forever remain in them..

Great characters, good story, a great series overall.. Satisfied with the ending although it was a bit sad..
Sep 24, 2012 6:50 AM
May 2012
regarding the comments here, people tend to rate this show a bit to high i guess
imo it wasn't quite excelling or special, the animation is top-notch but apart from that there wasn't much delivered (IMO!)...

due to the fact that it's made by p.a. works i'd say hana iro is definitely the better choice concerning slice of life anime ,...
so 6-7/10 for this particular one
Sep 24, 2012 7:33 AM

Dec 2011
Very good!
I loved it! This series is very impressive.
7/10 for me.

I love how Wakana and Konatsu spanked Sawa's butt in the end!
She is the one who always do it!
Taichi confessed his love too.

Konatsu looked so mature in the university part!

The song has a very good message too. Very refreshing!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2012 7:38 AM

Sep 2010
Very nice series. I loved the music and Wien. I'm giving it 7/10.
Sep 24, 2012 7:59 AM

Jun 2009
Hate to part with this show, but that was a satisfying ending. The festival was a bit underwhelming after all the fuss about it though, i would expect to see some things happening there after the main performance.
Didn't expect Sawa to go to Mongolia abroad to try realizing her dream, that was a good move and i didn't feel bad for Taichi this way. Those short scenes featuring main characters are probably what made the ending this satisfying, they were great to see.
An 8/10 (8,5) from me.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 24, 2012 8:25 AM

May 2010
Very nice ending *Hold back mand tears*

8/10
Sep 24, 2012 8:31 AM

Jan 2010
I'm a sucker for these kind of endings, felt kinda teary while watching ; ;

I liked this series c:
Sep 24, 2012 8:34 AM

May 2011
Before this episode i wanted to give it a 8, but now i'd rate it 9/10.

I love how they handed the ending, how they fixed and tied all the bits and pieces together. Whole series was filled with nice character development, the emotions of the characters were being portrayed well. Not to mention all the funny moments with wein too. Wein is pure win. The one+one part made me chuckled a little as well.

Sawa leaving aboard was unexpected, but i liked how they showed fragments of what they are doing respectively after graduation, people eventually have to part and seeing this anime showing it out properly is actually a form of satisfaction. Most of the animes out there don't do this, they go with the 'even though they graduated they still stick together' route.

That said, great anime, sad that it has to end :( i'll miss it for sure

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 24, 2012 9:19 AM

Mar 2012
And 8/10 for the ending episode and a 9/10 for the series.
That whole scene between Taichi and Sawa, leaving the viewers wanting more.
Overall a pretty good show.
Sep 24, 2012 9:33 AM

Mar 2012
we idn't get to see what happened to the principal, but taht doesn't really matter
the songs were nice
Konatsu's hair is shorter
Wakana's longer
and Why didn't we get to hear what Taichi said T.T
this was a nice anime ^^
Sep 24, 2012 9:41 AM

May 2010
Well that was satisfying good !!

Sep 24, 2012 9:43 AM

Feb 2011
What can I say ? Beautiful in a true sense , I mean the art was amazing and really touching last ep . I'd say 5/5 9/10 overall . I'm definitely going to miss these series
Sep 24, 2012 9:43 AM
Sep 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
rondo56 said:
Is that a duet with Sawa and Taichi? If so very fitting.
Indeed but I find his expression being so different from others at the airport that much of a big give away of his feelings TBH.

well i think it had to be since they they didn't voice out Taichi and Sawa's dialogue so they had to make it very obvious.

This episode for me was a perfect ending. Rarely do you get an anime ended so well and so fully. I liked how they brought out characters from the entire anime all come to see the performance and they concluded the feeling Taichi had and the letter problem with wien and his friend. It like all the problems that showed up along the way in the anime were all concluded in this episode. last but not least, I really enjoyed how much singing there was in this one! must be 'cause it's the last opurtunity but not only is there lots of music but they played virtually every song that has been played thourghout the entire anime! :D very pleased with this ending. This anime is now one of my favourites :)
Sep 24, 2012 10:11 AM

Apr 2010
The look on that secretary's face when the chairman was lifting up his pants was priceless.
And i have to say that the behaviour of that chairman was rather childish especially considering that no harm was done to his project.
And he was even threatening them really how low can you get.

Nice to see the Principle coming up for his students tho.
Even tho he fell in the end it's the gesture that counts.
Sep 24, 2012 10:32 AM

Apr 2011
Awesome episode. And awesome series as well.

I'm giving this a 9/10.
Sep 24, 2012 11:16 AM

Sep 2010
Really nice ending to the series..... I will miss this series and Wakana <3..... Seemed a bit cliche'd.... But very good..... 2nd best P.A. Works show....

Final Episode - 4.5/5

Series - 8/10
Sep 24, 2012 11:23 AM

Jul 2011
one of the nice endings out there. the show was great and heartwarming overall, i enjoyed it alot.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

122 by ronicaio »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:02 AM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

166 by Tuti_ »»
Feb 21, 2023 5:20 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2012

124 by Allycattt »»
Feb 18, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 16, 2012

99 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 9, 2012

115 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.