Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Sep 25, 2012 2:32 PM

Jul 2010
Finally the principal stood up the the chairman even though it got himself fired. Even the vice-principal helped out! The school really just was an asset to the chairman. Taichi and Wien as frogs really made the musical! xD

I dind't expect Sawa to leave like that so soon after the festival. Did Tachi actually confess at the end? I want to know dammit!

I wonder where Sawa went to. She was studying English, so it might be the USA or Great Britain. Taichi got into a sports school via recommendation and Wien finally met Jan again. Lastly Wakana gets taught by the vice-principal. She really looked like her mother when she got home there!

I don't think we'll see a sequel of this because I doubt they'll follow everyone separately, but I'd like to see one anyway. 8/10.

Sep 25, 2012 3:13 PM

Dec 2009
SoraLover1994 said:

0_0 Speaking of love, what the heck was Taichi saying to Sawa as she was leaving?! I was like '0o0 AAH! WHAT'S HE DOING?! IS HE CONFESSING?! BLAH! TELL ME!'

Laughed so hard reading this, I felt the same!

fullmetal_adam said:
Maybe it was a reference to the first episode or something? It just seemed like it didn't really have a purpose.

Maybe there will be a second season? I hope so!
Sep 25, 2012 3:49 PM
Jul 2010
Kuchenlight said:
Glad it's over. This show was way too theatrical for me to like it.

4/10

Same here, good song at the end for the festival but so many boring and useless episodes. The slice of life side of this anime didn't convince me at all, not enough music, the "main" character is annoying as in Hanasaku Iroha... 5/10
Sep 25, 2012 3:57 PM

Jun 2012
Pretty nice ending, I felt bored a lot while watching this series but I liked the characters and the animation quality was superb as expected.

8/10

It seems like a sequel is possible but not really necessary and I have my doubts that they will pursue one.
Sep 25, 2012 4:41 PM

Jul 2012
I liked the ending. I'm debating whether it deserves 8 or 9 from me. :p Sometimes I did feel bored while watching but most of it was done well....

The performance was done really well! I liked how everyone collaborated together to put on an epic cultural festival!

5/5 for this episode. I'm not sure what to rate the whole thing yet..
MayukaSep 25, 2012 4:46 PM
Sep 25, 2012 4:53 PM

Oct 2010
Nikko_ni_ni said:
As what Taichi said to Sawa, in my opinion, it'd be this:

Taichi:Wait!!!!............. I like you!! You don't have to reply now, but when you come back...........
Sawa: *stunned for a while* I'll think well about it and tell you when I've sort everything out.

Well, it's just a hunch tho XD
Logically if it was anything it must be the picture and that he will keep it till she comes back...something like that IMO.

He must have confessed that he never gave that pic of her to his friend but took a cheap one of her when she did not see. Once again something like that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 25, 2012 5:28 PM

Apr 2011
A nice end to a fun series.

7/10 overall for me.
Sep 25, 2012 5:31 PM
Jul 2009
Krayzel said:
the "main" character is annoying... 5/10

Never felt that Wakana was annoying myself. Even at the start you could tell she was a pretty nice girl inside.
Sep 25, 2012 5:37 PM

May 2011
I was very iffy about this anime when it first started. After 13 episodes this anime surprised me and made me feel entertained. Plus, the music gave me eargasms. I love it when songs have singing like this. This ending definitely gave it a bump in score from me; I haven't felt that good about an ending in a long time. 9/10
Sep 25, 2012 7:50 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Every end was tied up nicely and this I felt, was a very fitting ending to this show. The characters were all great. Even though at some point I felt the show got a bit stale, the music and the colour of it's characters really shone out & ended this show on a high note. For a half season series, I can manage to over look some of the shortcomings with Tari Tari eg.(Wien's weak back story).

Anyway I'm impressed with P.A Works efforts with this anime.

8/10
Sep 25, 2012 11:10 PM

Jul 2012
5/10
I can't believe the last episode made me drop an additional point for my overall score. The musical made me lose it. Youtube any movie review to the movie Rock of Ages. Everything they say they did wrong in that 2 hour long movie they manage to do within a span of 3 minutes here. It was just so insultingly bad
Sep 26, 2012 10:23 AM

Jul 2010
This was the best series of the summer, bar none! I loved the story, the characters, the music, the art, the whole package!

I don't know if they could have done a better job of ending this anime! Sure, there are things I would have liked to see happen that didn't, but the things that did happen were sublime, realistic, and frequently so emotionally charged that I couldn't help but shed a tear!

Sawa going overseas to become a jockey is something that I totally didn't see coming, which is a rare pleasure, especially for a show like Tari Tari that generally doesn't try to surprise you. It is a logical move for her, I would call it the 'right' thing even. The situation it set up with her and Taichi was one of the emotional powerhouse moments of the episode!

As for the comments like this:
CrimsonPhantom said:
I was wondering what Taichi told Sawa before she left though. Perhaps it was just a simple goodbye and come back soon. Meh, I was expecting a confession after all that shipping the writers made us do. oh well...

Of course he confessed! We don't need to hear the words to know what he said, do we? His body language for the entire episode, from the moment he found out about Sawa's plans, spoke volumes without his ever having to say a word. But he did say some words. It was Taichi that said in a shocked voice, "Abroad?" as our first introduction to Sawa's plan. Konatsu reacts with enthusiastic encouragement, Wakana asks what her dad thinks, Wien, concern on his face, asked about the exams she would have to pass to get into the school. Sawa explains that she wants to go over as soon as possible to learn the language. Who asks "When's that?" with a sad, serious tone? Taichi, of course. Then after explaining about how she will still graduate, despite leaving early and confirms that it's a "done deal", Taichi looks like somebody just ran over his puppy, and asks, "For how long?" The look on his face as the music montage starts is priceless in its pain and sadness. (I wish Wien would have noticed and given him a nod or a pat on the shoulder or something...)

It is always Taichi that asks the questions about when and where. That is because he desires to be with her, and knows that this will through a wrench into the works. I'm sure that weeks leading up to her leaving were torture for him. This is my impression of his thought process:

"Do I tell her about my feelings or not? What if she feels the same way and decides not to go because I blurt out that I love her? Sure, I would love to have her by my side, but not at the cost of her dreams! If the situation were reversed and she were to confess to me, she wouldn't want me to drop out of college, give up on my dreams, and run off to wherever she is to be with her. If either of us gave up our dreams for the other, it would only lead to resentment. It would never last! I can't tell her... I can't!"

Then, as she is saying her goodbyes to Konatsu and Wakana, we see that everyone except the stoic, emotionally in control Taichi has tears, shed or not, in their eyes. I expect he has already done his crying in private, where she couldn't tease him about it! Only after Sawa waives to her parents, and turnes to make her way to the gate does Taichi come out from the back of the crowd and call out to her. The surprised looks on Sawa's face as she turns around, and Konatsu and Wakana's faces are priceless! He then looks serious, uncomfortable, and then bashful as he says what he needs to say. Do we need to hear it? No! We know what he is saying. Something along the lines of: "I want you to follow your dream, just like I am going to follow mine, but I can't let you leave with telling you that, over the past few months, I have fallen in love with you." His face turning red the longer he talks. Sawa looks shocked, then pensive, then her face lights up with a smile as she says her reply. My take: "I feel the same way about you, Taichi!" The look on his face is even more priceless at that point! Not only has he managed to tell her about his feelings, but she didn't reject him! She said she likes him too!

I hope that there will be a movie or OVA series that will let us know what happens to our two lovebirds, as well as their very best friends, in the years to come! I actually have an idea for how that movie should go, that my daughter and I worked out.

My initial idea was for the Tari Tari movie to be the whole gang getting together after college for their wedding. I mentioned the idea to my daughter after we watched it Monday night, and she commented that the vice principle would probably come to the wedding too. I said that, after helping Wakana study for her music university entrance exams, she and Wakana's dad might even start dating and get married, wouldn't that be a hoot. She replied with an idea that we embellished and added to to get to the following movie plot:

What do you think? Should I send that idea off to the producers! LOL! ;) Or maybe there is a fan-fic in my future... if I have too much time on my hands...
[I have already posted this movie idea on another site, if you feel like you have read it already...]
Sep 26, 2012 10:37 AM
Jun 2012
Post-Josh said:
An offensively bad ending to an offensively bad series.

The only good part was when the director of the school board said "this is stupid," because it was a perfect summary of how I felt. However, if they come out and say this is actually a parody, I will declare it a masterpiece.

your animelist has the lowest compatibility with mine I've seen so far. I think you should stay away from the serious stuff and stay with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and the likes.
Sep 26, 2012 10:51 AM

Jul 2011
zensunni said:

This is the most depressed face I have ever seen after a confession, just saying.
Sep 26, 2012 11:02 AM

Jul 2010
BTW, further evidence that Taichi confessed his feelings and Sawa confessed in return:
When they are watching the plane fly away, Konatsu talks to Taichi, probably asking him if he wants to go get cake or something, Wakana stops her and ushers her away, the Wien looks back at his best friend with a look of pure concern, then the crowning moment: Taichi, reserved, stoic, "I don't cry" Taichi, brushes away a tear as the walk away!

Then, in the scene where they send the video to Sawa: First Taichi is putting forth extra effort to make sure he looks good for the video. That kind of fussiness is such a huge indication that he is concerned that he look good for the girl he loves! Konatsu even shares a little knowing nod with Wakana, reminiscent of when they thought Sawa's problem was "lost love", but this time, her romantic radar is spot on! Then, after they take the picture, Konatsu asks if Tanaka has anything special to say, Sawa reacts with an embarrassed posture of her own and a slightly sultry look in her eyes that makes her look very sexy! Konatsu then teases him about being embarrassed. If he had confessed and been rejected, or even told "I'll think about it", even Konatsu wouldn't be so cruel, to both of them, to bring it up in a video they are sending to Sawa! That is all the confirmation we need to know what they said to each other. They are officially an item now! Just an item across a very, very long distance... (Perhaps they need to do some skype sessions together! LOL!)
Sep 26, 2012 11:13 AM

Jul 2011
zensunni said:

Yep. My biggest curiosity is what happened to each of them after a couple of years.
Sep 26, 2012 11:26 AM

Jul 2010
aiNkyy said:
zensunni said:

This is the most depressed face I have ever seen after a confession, just saying.

Sure she looks concerned. (I wouldn't say depressed.) She is just about to leave the country for who knows how long. What she has in her heart to say is something that will make them both happy, yet sad at the same time. Her first reaction: Surprise:
then the picture you posted, then, finally, having made up her mind to tell him her feelings: JOY!

The kicker is her reaction to Konatsu's teasing, as I mentioned in the post above:

That little dip of the head and blush say volumes! If she had rejected him or had put off dealing with it, she wouldn't look all shy and sensual like that!

aiNkyy said:
Yep. My biggest curiosity is what happened to each of them after a couple of years.

That is where the movie idea that I posted above comes in! I want to see that story!!!!
Sep 26, 2012 12:07 PM

Mar 2012
The OST music is what made this anime kind of good. Overall 8/10..
Keep moving forward
Sep 26, 2012 12:52 PM

Jul 2011
Glad I don't have to watch this shit anymore.
Sep 26, 2012 2:48 PM

May 2011
Meh, the show was alright, not going to be memorable for me though.
Sep 26, 2012 4:40 PM
Aug 2011
Dropped my score from a 10, to a 9.

- I thought about some of its shortcomings.
- There were a few sudden or slightly rushed revelations, like here, with Sawa leaving and Tanaka's confession.
- The characters remained consistent, which is good, but some of their development suffered due to time constraints.
- Who is the main character? I'm not sure. Is it Konatsu or Wakana
- Music, there is no complains. I just listened to the OST and the Album today. Perfect
Loved the ending theme so very much.

Its ironic.
This would have worked best as a 2 cour, while Hanasaku Iroha, would have worked better as a 1 cour.
Sep 26, 2012 5:56 PM
Jul 2009
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Who is the main character? I'm not sure. Is it Konatsu or Wakana

Well, Wakana is billed first in the ending credits and appears first in the character section of the series' website. She also appears first in the first episode and last in the final episode, and the core story of the show is the story about Wakana reconnecting with her mother and music. She's also the front girl for most of the official pictures and the OST cover.

All things considering, I think it's pretty clear that Wakana is the protagonist. Kounatsu is what's usually described as a decoy protagonist. She serves as the catalyst that triggers Wakana's story, but as the series goes on Wakana takes the lead.
1idd0kunSep 26, 2012 6:02 PM
Sep 26, 2012 6:42 PM

Oct 2007
I really liked the end, but, for me, the events of the last episode were too fast.

Sep 26, 2012 6:57 PM
Apr 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

- There were a few sudden or slightly rushed revelations, like here, with Sawa leaving and Tanaka's confession.
- The characters remained consistent, which is good, but some of their development suffered due to time constraints.
- Music, there is no complains. I just listened to the OST and the Album today. Perfect

Its ironic.
This would have worked best as a 2 cour, while Hanasaku Iroha, would have worked better as a 1 cour.

There needs be no main character! Like with Baccano, a story doesn't need one!
They hinted at the relationship with Taichi and Sawa enough, it totally wasn't a surprise.

I agree with your complaint about poor development for some characters.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2012 7:28 PM

Jul 2010
Lately said:

Newsflash - You never had to watch it! Or is there some sinister madman that has you strapped to a chair, "A Clockwork Orange" style, forcing you to watch anime that you don't like? If so, that's cool. Otherwise, why waste your time watching something you don't like and our time posting about how much you don't like it?

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Its ironic.

How wast Taichi's confession rushed? They started shipping the two way back in episode 5, where Sawa started acting coy around him, giving subtle signs that she was interested in him, then in the last few episodes, Taichi has gradually become more and more obviously smitten. When he found out she was leaving, he looked like somebody told him he couldn't keep the stray puppy he brought home! Confession was obviously in the cards for at least three episodes. If you re-watch, you'll find that, whenever Sawa had an issue that the group was discussing, Taichi was usually the first one to make a comment. Sometimes this earned him a rebuke from Konatsu and Wakana, or something tossed at him from Sawa, but frequently, it was Taichi being the quickest to recognize what Sawa's issues were. Part of that is because he was the one she shared her dreams with, not Konatsu or Wakana. It was Taichi that she told about wanting to be a Jockey. Similarly, whenever Taichi had an issue, or someone was ragging on him about his single-minded focus on badminton, it was Sawa who come to talk to him or came to his defense.

I found the development of that relationship to be one of the most realistic I have seen. There was no big melodramatic moment of realization, just a gradual, growing appreciation for each other, much of it centered on their mutual respect for each other as athletes. At least that is what I expect the authors were trying to get across. Then, just as Taichi had fully realized what Sawa meant to him, she announced that she was leaving. There are only a few scenes between her announcement and the airport scene, but you can really see Taichi's pain in those scenes. After all, the last thing in the world he wants to do is stand in the way of her dreams! It makes it such a bitter sweet moment when he confesses! Wonderfully done!

Sawa's announcement was a bit abrupt, but, in hindsight, it is an obvious choice.

One thing that I think people miss about this show is the time scale of each episode. Just like Episode 2 takes place over an entire month, the lead up to the White Festival takes over month. Then after the Festival, there is that montage of Sawa practicing English, showing a Christmas tree, Wakana visiting a shrine (new years?), Konatsu studying for entrance exams, and Wien getting his letter. There are large time leaps during these episodes. It might seem sudden, but that is just because we didn't see every step along the way. There was plenty of time for her to look into foreign schools, talk to the teachers, and get her arrangements made to move abroad to study.

As for main character, there isn't one. This is a true ensemble piece. The group is the main character. If you must assign someone as the "main" character, I would say it would have to be Wakana, but it isn't necessary. It is an ensemble cast show.
Sep 27, 2012 6:08 AM

Feb 2011
zensunni said:
Lately said:

Newsflash - You never had to watch it! Or is there some sinister madman that has you strapped to a chair, "A Clockwork Orange" style, forcing you to watch anime that you don't like? If so, that's cool. Otherwise, why waste your time watching something you don't like and our time posting about how much you don't like it?

There are people that don't leave things unfinished. Even if they don't like it. And people like him have the right to post their opinion, like anybody else. Even if it's a bit plump in words.

After all, these threads aren't called "Lets all talk about how great episode XY of Series ZX was!!".

So, the one wasting time could be you as well giving out advices like that and not respecting the freedom of opinions at the same time.
Sep 27, 2012 2:40 PM

Jan 2012
This was incredibly average/mediocre. It wasn't amazing and it wasn't bad.
Sep 27, 2012 4:06 PM

Jan 2009
I should have dropped this anime when i had the chance now having watched all the episodes i feel so empty i wasn't moved or interested really. I kept thinking it would pick up but damn everything feel short anime was all over the place.

Sigh 6/10
Sep 28, 2012 9:58 AM
Jul 2012
I wish I knew the exchange of words between Sawa and Taichi, but nice way to wrap up this anime :).

8/10
Sep 28, 2012 10:02 AM

Jun 2008
9/10. I love the ending. I didn't expect that i would like this anime till the end XD

Sep 28, 2012 8:38 PM

Nov 2007
wow that board principal was such a douche.

This was so average, and bland overall though. Nothing really stood out including the characters, story, or whatever else. It gives the 5 rating! For being average. Still I've seen worse.
Sep 29, 2012 1:29 AM
Mar 2008
Icer48 said:
I wish I knew the exchange of words between Sawa and Taichi

Honestly, I liked the way they handled it a lot. A simple "suki da" would be extremely boring.
Sep 30, 2012 12:23 AM
Jun 2011
9/10. I expected a decline of quality on the show when it would reach the second half, but the ending really made the show for me. It was a truly fitting ending.
Sep 30, 2012 12:39 AM

Oct 2011
Rhymez said:
9/10. I expected a decline of quality on the show when it would reach the second half, but the ending really made the show for me. It was a truly fitting ending.

This!

A great series. I really love all the characters, the music, and the animation :)
Sep 30, 2012 11:03 PM
Jul 2012
Does anyone know when this show will be released on blu ray and dvd? With English subtitles and possible a dub. I really want to have this for my collection! Let me know your thoughts. =)
Oct 2, 2012 9:13 AM

Jun 2011
Pretty good anime.

Was hoping to hear what Taichi said to Sawa at the end though. Love the songs and some light heartedness of the show. So everyone got what they want and Sawa moves overseas T_T.Needs MORE Sawa. Sawa is the best girl still.

9/10
Oct 2, 2012 11:03 AM
Jun 2012
yes. Sawa was the best
Oct 2, 2012 12:01 PM
Jul 2009
Sawa was great, but for me the best will always be Wakana.
Oct 2, 2012 12:30 PM

Aug 2011
Wakana lurve <3

I'm surprised, I thought Konatsu would be the most popular, but after looking the MAL's favorites Wakana is o_o
Oct 2, 2012 12:38 PM

May 2008
7/10 it was an good anime Sawa was my fav as well :O there probably wont be a second season
Oct 3, 2012 6:17 AM

Dec 2009
After 13 heartwarming episodes Tari Tari is over.
Rollercoaster of good music somewhat likeable characters and a nice little story.
The slice-of-life aspects were all fine and dandy, but I still feel something was missing.
I couldn't really feel the pain from the characters when they were sad. IMO Kokoro Connect did this much better.

But still enjoyable show and I'll recommend it to Slice-of-life fans.

7/10 as the overall rating.

Sent with Mal Updater
Oct 4, 2012 12:52 AM

Jan 2012
they kept leaving us hanging like their performances and muted dialogs! Another amazing series by PA Works. great story especially the okaasan arc. I wish that there was more to that, kinda reminded me of Okazaki Nagisa. They really went out on self plugging their anime title with verb-TARIs at the final episode. Its an school anime without (or really minimal) romance. And it was interesting! And kudos to them for actually using other languages other than nihongo.

BIG YELLOW DOLPHIN out of 10.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Oct 4, 2012 5:05 AM

Sep 2010
Well it wasn't as bad (read=sad) as I expected it to be after last episode but it wasn't amazing either. As some people mentioned before happy times fit this show much better and this was a bit too emotional I think.
And what's with ending like this? Now they gave some sort of preview from their next step in their life and it'll probably stay on cliffhanger mode forever. Well, I don't think it was necessarily bad but it makes me feel like it's just not completely done.
But to tell the truth, it has been enough, I don't really need more episodes and I prefer to conclude it like this. Maybe it's for the best.
Oct 7, 2012 2:15 AM

Mar 2012
awesome anime 10/10
Oct 8, 2012 12:44 AM

Sep 2011
Fuck the chairman! Fuck the rules! Great concert! :D

Was that a confession? :D They would add romance WHEN the series is over. >:(

Overall, great series, I really enjoyed it!
Oct 14, 2012 9:29 AM
May 2012
Stories like this are such reasons why i like Slice of life animes, and this one's no exception.The fact that the main characters get to move on despite an unfortunate event felt real, though i find this similar to Hanasaku Iroha.

I feel sad for Tanaka, though i'm not sure if she did confessed to Sawa at the airport, Also Konatsu looks hot on that short hair!

It ended very well for me, I'm satisfied.

8.5 = 9/10
Oct 15, 2012 7:56 AM

Aug 2010
Darn, I got all emotional, especially when I spotted the father holding the picture of Wakana's mom. A huge victory for the club and the school, nice job! Glad Wien got reunited with Jan. Also, no romantic conclusion, I don't think that whole romance aspect was necessary, glad they didn't push it any farther. +10 points for slapping Sawa. A great finale, though I wouldn't have minded more info about their future. Maybe an OVA one day? 5/5

It really shows that the creators had a lot of fun making this series, I think it's one of their best shows. They found a perfect balance between slice of life and drama, managing to present interesting and quite lovable characters. I always have a ranking character-wise after I finish a show, but here...Everyone is the best. 8/10, very entertaining show, going to miss it.
Oct 18, 2012 1:29 PM

Jan 2011
This was a really entertaining show.
Great animation, characters and OST.
This really deserves a 9/10.
It was short buy great. I don't really see potential for a second season but there is potential for a great OVA!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 19, 2012 2:43 AM

Jun 2009
*sigh*Well... that was nice
*sit back in chair*

The show is enjoyable, it's interesting to see how the nasty girls always tease Taichi and the guy can't even retaliate because, well... They're girls. (In Wien's case, he just got trolled all the time by the girls.)

Sawa and Wakana's struggle are nice to watch (I don't mean it in a bad way), Tanaka is just too strong to feel down about a lot of things... and Wien is just a simple idiot.

Konatsu is funny, mischievous, though she can be very blunt at times especially when it comes to standing up for her friends as well as herself.

It's a nice show to watch. Nothing too special, but nice nonetheless.

6/10 for this fine show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2012 8:57 PM
Sep 2011
Man.. I want season 2, :) and I'm also thinking what did taichi said to sawa. haha!
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

122 by ronicaio »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:02 AM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

166 by Tuti_ »»
Feb 21, 2023 5:20 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2012

124 by Allycattt »»
Feb 18, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 16, 2012

99 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tari Tari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 9, 2012

115 by Ranacchi »»
Sep 3, 2022 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.