MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Uchuu Kyoudai Episode 25 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Uchuu Kyoudai »» Uchuu Kyoudai Episode 25 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Uchuu Kyoudai Episode 25 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

40 74.07%
4 out of 5: Liked it

12 22.22%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 3.70%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 54

09-24-12, 12:47 AM

Oomyung said:
I"m wondering if Mutta is going is ever going to make use of that American joke book, maybe in the interview ?

That would rock man

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

09-24-12, 4:15 AM

START THE ENDING MUSIC!!
AshtonClaude said:
I loled so hard at preview about Mutta fall from chair lol wtf

I loled too :D

09-24-12, 8:34 AM

I had some hilarious and awful visions about Mutta falling and getting rolled over by a mower. As usual, plenty of warm and fuzzies when I'm watching this. I was waiting for Mutta to name off his brother as an admirable astronaut. I do think that as he progresses forward he's doing well to balance that feeling of competitiveness while caring for his brother. <3

09-24-12, 11:33 AM

"Ending Music, Starto!"
That preview, haha.
This show is just amazing, it feels so good and it's really something unique!
Jeddy017 said:
1)I love this show
2)My god,I love this show
3)I.......love.........this.........god......damn,.......better............than........the........holy......son.......of............Zeus,.........motherfucking..........show.

This, and your signature too!
I'm looking forward to more!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

09-24-12, 2:00 PM

i hope it never ends... makes my whole week worth living... heheh kidding

I love Serika chuan. Every time i see her, my doki beat goes funny.

09-25-12, 5:29 AM

Awwwwwwww I cannot wait to begin the third exam!

09-26-12, 10:07 AM

i get it now, human is helpless against the weather^^

bring on the exam!

09-26-12, 2:27 PM

Mutta is so full of win!

09-27-12, 6:07 AM

I'm surprised that Mutta managed to remember so many digits of Pi while doing those push ups. o.o

10-10-12, 6:24 PM

hahahaha! Shower! Shirt! Pant-su!!!

Startooooo!! hahaha... I soo Love this show! :))

Hibito is kinda playful yet more mature.. I hope they will not ruin this show by doing the live action. Anyways, I trust Shun. But Shun as Mu-chan? hmm... Shun is definitely leveling up as an actor. :)

11-18-12, 2:06 AM

startin to lose interest
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.

12-31-12, 1:40 PM

Mm, so Hibito doesn't think Azuma'd be the type of person to let his feelings get in the way ... I kind of agree. From what we know of him (the quiet, soft-spoken type) it doesn't seem like him to make a decision based off of that. Hehe, I like what he said about the moon being in the neighbourhood :P
I got chills when the planes flew past *_* That'd definitely blow your troubles away ...
Poor Mutta ... so pumped up and then *opens the door* RAIN! XD Nice training ... reciting digits of pi? Prime numbers? People he admires? So nice that he included Azuma and Hibito :')
Ah, the Nanba parents are hilarious XD Everyone's there and going to Houston ... CUE ENDING MUSIC! Lol :P
Interview next episode it seems ... and Mutta FALLS OFF THE CHAIR?! LOL XD Maybe they did something again like the screw trick ... poor guy XD

01-24-13, 11:03 PM

SHOWER!... SHIRT!... XD
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

04-14-13, 8:15 PM

Aw yeah, I was waiting for Mutta to include Hibito in that list for the whole duration of that scene. It brought copious amount of manly emotion within me when it happened.

07-23-14, 5:29 PM

RIP fourth wall

08-17-14, 11:56 AM

This Director is weird. He even announced the ED. xD

Speaking of the ED, I like the current OP and ED. They're pretty catchy.

Mutta is in pretty good shape. I don't think the interview will be too hard for him.
Everyone has opinions, and opinions always stink, so don't sniff too much and make sure to wear deodorant. ;)

"Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom."

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices