Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve?
Sep 22, 2012 5:31 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First it sucks I did not have time for episode 11 discussion but I am currently listening on repeat times 30 the new ED. It has the music I wanted all the way. This is my kind of music I like. This is perfect and the visuals of the new ED are nice. As for this episode, it’s just made my day with SAO. It was perfect this episode in terms of Aoki and Yui coming to terms. This series amazes EPISODE AFTER EPISODE! IT’S AMAZING! Wow, I am impressed with this series and am considering throwing out its ecchi sides to put it up to a master level, which I usually do exceptionally. This is the #2 series coming in exceptionally after Koi to Senkyo that impresses enough to ignore its flaws. That being said my thoughts of this episode follow.

About the beginning, the start had Iori in the spoiler
which of all things is a baby and I could not take it so I had to pause a little. It was too much MOE and it nearly killed my heart. This was too much MOE for me. The baby was too cute. That’s not to mention the little Aoki joke of breast milk. Taichi is really stupid to think Inaba can make it when A) Only pregnant girls can or B) DNA defective. Whom neither is Inaba. Someone forgot their Bio 101.

Other than that I can’t believe how adorable Inaba with a baby is in the spoiler
whom is incredible the effect it makes along with a good ROFL of both guys being slapped although it was not nice on the young Aoki.

About the new OP, I have analyzed in a point format and have discovered interesting little details to read on of in a list.
  • The start is interesting as instead of the ways the rainbows intermingles, they join together in the spoiler
    which shows a close joining of the group and blow out all together in their own directions.

• From the start Taichi is seen with his sister in the spoiler
    except this time she has winter attire. Which suggests the winter season. Noticed also the males are singing.

• Notice Inaba has a gift in the spoiler
    ?? Could it be from Taichi or something else? Valentines? Can it be? NO WAY! It could be. The texture is quite giving it away.

• Iori on the train in the spoiler
    makes me think she will have to think a lot more on some stuff and decide. Most likely has to do with that hand letting go. Most likely.

• Interesting setup of Yui and Aoki in the spoiler
    as Yui is happy with her friends and getting along while Aoki is happy for her that she is feeling good. Very interesting setup indeed.

• Interesting poster Taichi is setting up in the spoiler
    it’s rather to nice the clothing changes due to winter. Still wonder who is in the poster? Does not look like Oda there but it could be.

• It’s interesting to notice the Irony in the spoiler
    that each group gets scolded by Inaba which just shows she is BOSS and a good mother figure at the very least to me. Still pretty funny how they present it.

• The teacher in the spoiler
    seems well off and it further shows that it can very lead on to spring easily.

• The crane along with the scenery in the spoiler
    of the bikes suggests the anime may very well go on into Spring itself once again. Proving it will not long till things conclude.

• Noticed there is more writing in the spoiler
    on the locker which brings things more clear there.

• Lovely show in the air of the gang in the spoiler
    particularly how the setup reflects it nicely with the snow and rainbow.

• THANK GOD in the spoiler
    no F HEARTSEED SHIT FACE! Just that little black grain with a white heart. Notice it means a bad shit on the outside but goodness deep inside. Intriguing show.

• Finally noticed in the spoiler
    each hand is Inaba and Iori. I checked the coat material and they are indeed. So it means Taichi wants both to remain friends even if one goes out with him. Rather thoughtful of him there.
Despite the list being long it outlines rather well the new Ops elements and should provide any reader a extra comprehension of the new elements and of what they may bring to the show.

The rest of episode has 2 major dilemmas of 2 people along with a conclusion that was most powerful.

About Yui’s dilemmas, Yui had to face at first Mihashi in the spoiler
and I was thinking shit will get bad in public but it turns out that Yui lost so it was not good but at least nor brutal. Despite that I thought Yui gave out a nice good impression.

Yui had to deal with anger management in the spoiler
and this certainly was not a good sight to see as she did fear Aoki being young. Despite that she apologized quickly and controlled herself better than before. So I notice it.

My biggest problem and RAGING was Yui’s problem in the spoiler
of being 14 again.
The Rage against the INFERNAL HEARTSEED #2 that never stops started rather badly and as it gets further, Yui gets back all her memories of her attempted rape which really is not cool of Heartseed #2 of doing something like that to her. This truly sucked the most for me of Yui’s parts in this episode. The suffering was completely terrible. That person who did this to Yui is just a HYMEN DICK HUNGRY MALE JERK! I punch them anytime.

Finally I hope from the spoiler
situation that Yui will in thee end tell Mihashi of her attempted rape. I was kind of frustrating there because if Yui tells her then she would know and understand it all. She could even support Yui but she never told her out of shame most likely is what I concluded. To Yui it would be like defeat towards Mihashi and with her age it can very well be though she was thinking that but as she matured nothing changed. Aoki is right about Yui and what she needs to do to get her act together.

About Aoki, very impressed with the man this time. I am quite blown out! He totally threw me off a window only to land and realize WTF MAN UP! MAN UP! At first he was not that impressive that is till he though of things in the spoiler
at the cafe with Taichi. From there on things went very Wow.

Phase that really motivated him would be in the spoiler
as he witnessed Yui’s suffering and in fact had to get out to get fresh air as his mind was very not OK with the situation of Yui. I wish he could have helped her there. That’s when he does in the spoiler
by exactly telling the truth to Yui. As it says the truth hurts sometimes and even a lot, Yui was well shown with her tears there.

As all turned around with Aoki in the spoiler
by announcing that he is going to visit Nana to confirm his feelings. I got up right away and cheered for Aoki. That was the single spark to impressed me right away. DANCING BABY! DANCING! Too bad he did not do it before and got together with her but turns out Yui has him now. As things go by comes Nana in the spoiler
along with following,

Which was nice to show a side of her. Nana is very nice but is missing the SHINING of Yui that she emits. In fact Yui is the ray of light that the flame of Nana cannot match. Despite that he did a good job of not only refusing of going inside of Nana’s house with Taichi but of realizing that when Nana told him she cut her hair, it means she wanted a new beginning and was ready to let go of Aoki for a new love. I am quite surprised Aoki caught that rather quickly.

About the finality of Yui x Aoki, the beginning of it in the spoiler
was harsh as Yui was completely thinking of herself worthless and was rather aggressive. However as the following,

Happens I JUMP AROUND! AROUND! In happiness and sheer joy. FINALLY! In the spoiler
it comes true! THAT HUG! YES! And so like that was my mood. I will leave at Yui’s blush in the spoiler
was the last memorable thing to me.

About the preview, there are 3 things that keep on the edge for next episode. 1st one being Iori in the spoiler
OK WTF is she doing with blanket on her with Taichi, WTF is up with the mother there and most of all why is she running in a panic mode?

2nd of all mass Inaba anger in the spoiler
along with some surprising and Taichi wondering. GREAT SHIT! Now I wonder how bad the anger of Inaba shall get.

3rd would be Iori in the spoiler
the F is that crying of hers? Oh dear, WTF has Heartseed #2 done again to amend to these situations?

That being all said my brain worked out well.

BTW Image Stitches and Pic dump in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/09/image-stitches-and-pic-dump-of-kokoro_22.html
With lots of gang pic stitches.

GIFs with signatures are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=495105
The hugging part is in there.
Yumekichi11Sep 22, 2012 5:38 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 2, 2012 6:29 AM
Dec 2008
After waiting past a week i thought something might've happened to not post about episode 11, (I actually thought about writing my own episode review, but had an anime convention to prepare for.)
Glad to see you back, and i also really really liked the ED to listen and throw it onto a loop + lyrics.

The resolution conflict in this series still amazes me even though i know not many would pick up on it and go "eh it's a good anime"

There was a lot in the OP that i didn't really see (probably still distracted from the new ED) and a lot of unnoticed things in the episode BUT THAT HUG WAS TRUELY AWESOME.

The slight comedy parts in the episode does lighten up a little to make sure we ain't caught too much in the emotions conveyed in the episode (such as the scene of Nana asking Aoki about 'is that his new partner') which was a good thing to see for balance.

My brain is still in a mess from watching 4-5 different genred series and having life throw curve balls at me.
Oct 2, 2012 11:29 AM

Oct 2010
best72 said:
After waiting past a week i thought something might've happened to not post about episode 11, (I actually thought about writing my own episode review, but had an anime convention to prepare for.)
Glad to see you back, and i also really really liked the ED to listen and throw it onto a loop + lyrics.

The resolution conflict in this series still amazes me even though i know not many would pick up on it and go "eh it's a good anime"

There was a lot in the OP that i didn't really see (probably still distracted from the new ED) and a lot of unnoticed things in the episode BUT THAT HUG WAS TRUELY AWESOME.

The slight comedy parts in the episode does lighten up a little to make sure we ain't caught too much in the emotions conveyed in the episode (such as the scene of Nana asking Aoki about 'is that his new partner') which was a good thing to see for balance.

My brain is still in a mess from watching 4-5 different genred series and having life throw curve balls at me.
Thank you and I had some time for this so it's all good.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pairing

Soshinra - Jul 21, 2012

12 by Lupus_Igneus »»
Aug 19, 2014 1:40 AM

Poll: » GIFs/Avatars and signatures from Kokoro Connect Episode 12! YUI x AOKI TIME!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 22, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Sep 22, 2012 4:36 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10

Yumekichi11 - Sep 8, 2012

9 by MiyatouSeishirou »»
Sep 22, 2012 8:57 AM

Poll: » GIFs from Kokoro Connect Episode 10! Avatar and signatures can be asked!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 8, 2012

8 by Yumekichi11 »»
Sep 9, 2012 11:34 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 9

Yumekichi11 - Sep 3, 2012

10 by MiyatouSeishirou »»
Sep 6, 2012 9:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.