Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 24, 2012 7:14 AM

Nov 2007
I just heard that it's fake.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 24, 2012 7:26 AM

Feb 2009
The number 3 on the 2013 clearly looks edited.
Sep 24, 2012 7:29 AM
Mar 2010
so someone tell is this true or not? D:

edit: it fake. this is the same picture we had when the anime was announced....the 3 in the 2013 has been edited. :(
phoenixaliaSep 24, 2012 8:09 AM
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Sep 24, 2012 2:01 PM
Feb 2012
LittleOtakuStar- Stop posting fake ass news.

The 4/2013 is just bad photoshop of the old Jump advertisement.
Sep 24, 2012 2:32 PM
Nov 2010
ahneeme said:
LittleOtakuStar- Stop posting fake ass news.

ah really!!...gomen i don't know!!:(
Sep 24, 2012 3:39 PM

Oct 2011
Crunchyroll is listing ep 26 to air this weekend! Anyone?
Sep 24, 2012 3:55 PM

Feb 2012
hempo22 said:

Woah...OVA? Special episode? Will watch ofcourse :D
Sep 24, 2012 4:24 PM

Nov 2011
hempo22 said:

Pretty sure it's just a mistake unfortunately.

They made mistakes with this with similar titles like Hiiro no Kakera during Spring.
Sep 25, 2012 5:56 AM
May 2012
tsubasalover said:
I just heard that it's fake.

Elavinsqe said:

Bad news. And again, internet trolled me.

ahneeme said:

^THIS!

GREAT.

That's just great. This is BULLSHIT & UNFAIR. Are you kidding me?!

God, THE EMOTIONS & INSANITY about what happened continues....

I mean I never thought why the hell that show ended with a DEFEAT, really. Unless if that show ends with a victory, I'll be happy.

I'll be damned.....
JafriZinSep 25, 2012 6:14 AM
Sep 25, 2012 7:51 AM

Dec 2011
JeffreyZin said:
I mean I never thought why the hell that show ended with a DEFEAT, really. Unless if that show ends with a victory, I'll be happy.

I'll be damned.....

Episode 24 in particular was flawless as far as animation and action goes, many people claim it to be one of the best episodes they've ever seen. I think a lot of people enjoyed watching the two teams play, and thankfully Aomine wasn't defeated because it's Kagami/Kuroko and co. that's supposed to do that! Anyways just chill out, there will be a season 2 unless a giant Tsunami swallows Japan (knock on wood <3) and in season 2 Seirin is gonna kick major epic ass in the winter cup tournament.

Having said all that, I honestly couldn't help but think in the back of my mind I'd have rather seen Seirin play a tough match instead of watching two side-character teams. I know it works better that way storywise because they've developed not just Kagami/Kuroko/Seirin but also their rivals but still... The last 10 episodes were an obligatory defeat game, training, and a side-character game. That altogether makes for an underwhelming end to season 1.
LayedBackSep 25, 2012 8:00 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2012 4:16 PM

Mar 2009
^ Oh, please. The world doesn't revolve around Seirin. I'm glad we got some further insight on other players, since aside from Kagami and Kuroko, Seirin's pretty bland. Kise didn't get much backstory at the beginning of the anime, and seeing Aomine struggle was glorious.
Sep 25, 2012 4:18 PM

May 2012
Keilis said:
^ Oh, please. The world doesn't revolve around Seirin. I'm glad we got some further insight on other players, since aside from Kagami and Kuroko, Seirin's pretty bland. Kise didn't get much backstory at the beginning of the anime, and seeing Aomine struggle was glorious.

This. I was glad that they totally lost. It's nice to have some unpredictability for a change.
Sep 25, 2012 5:14 PM

Dec 2011
Keilis said:

I'm pretty interested in seeing what their new center can do he seems to have some serious skill and he's a bit eccentric. About Seirin being bland we'll just have to agree to disagree. One could argue each team has a few uninteresting characters on it to begin with. Not to mention Seirin already has the 2 main characters of the story, in the end 'The Basketball Which Kuroko Plays' does kind of revolve around Seirin.

My only real point was it just kinda sucked that the last 10 episodes of the season was a loss and training and personally the last game of the season was basically a long glorified 1 on 1. It was good, but not better than any of Seirin's serious games. Just makes me really anxious for season 2 to actually see the payoff.

-Atomsk- said:

This. I was glad that they totally lost. It's nice to have some unpredictability for a change.

I totally agree with that, I did say it was an obligatory defeat. It was needed for character development on both ends of the court, most if not all sports anime in general has to let that happen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2012 5:51 PM

Oct 2007
As long as the sales for this is good then I'm happy.
Good sales pretty much guarantees itself to have a second season. Unless, like someone has already said, something crazy happens to Japan or to the author/company.
Sep 25, 2012 8:30 PM

Nov 2007
Production I.G. always, almost always makes sequels. They are not like small animators like Zexcs.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 25, 2012 9:17 PM

Mar 2009
LayedBack said:
Keilis said:

I'm pretty interested in seeing what their new center can do he seems to have some serious skill and he's a bit eccentric. About Seirin being bland we'll just have to agree to disagree. One could argue each team has a few uninteresting characters on it to begin with. Not to mention Seirin already has the 2 main characters of the story, in the end 'The Basketball Which Kuroko Plays' does kind of revolve around Seirin.

My only real point was it just kinda sucked that the last 10 episodes of the season was a loss and training and personally the last game of the season was basically a long glorified 1 on 1. It was good, but not better than any of Seirin's serious games. Just makes me really anxious for season 2 to actually see the payoff.

Yeah, the other teams have some generic characters too, but it was nice having a change of focus. If I have to watch basketball, even if I love Jeremy Lin I'd want to switch it up from time to time. Same with Kuroko, I guess. Gives a bigger scope of high school basketball in the anime and a sense of an actual world as opposed to a tiny bubble of Kuroko and friends.

I think part of why I didn't mind it was because I was certain a sequel would come up. It'd be really bizarre for IG not to make one. Perhaps that's why the change of focus wasn't jarring to me.
Sep 25, 2012 9:22 PM
Aug 2009
Jeez people complaining about this anime being too cliche. Seriously...Just stop watching anime in general then, every anime coming out now is just about the same old predictable script.

I actually can't wait for season 2 of this since I want to see the zone mode fight of this between Aomine and Taiga, and Taiga vs. Atsushi. Woudl be kind of weird of this doesn't have a season too with all the tension built up for the winter cup.
Oct 2, 2012 1:24 PM

Jun 2011
Citrix said:
Jeez people complaining about this anime being too cliche. Seriously...Just stop watching anime in general then, every anime coming out now is just about the same old predictable script.

Care to put that in the spoiler tag?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 2, 2012 3:41 PM
Mar 2009
bad anime is bad. people should learn how to rate animes.
Im a bball player, and if it didn't have the ton of bullshit in it, it would be worth a 8.
I rate it 6

at least make them *think while playing, not talking .. cheaper also

man .. and get a writer that can actually play ball

sadly, ill probably still watch s2, because of the lack of alternatives.

Peace!
Oct 2, 2012 6:04 PM

Sep 2010
for sure =P
Oct 2, 2012 6:08 PM

Jun 2007
n1mr0d said:
Im a bball player, and if it didn't have the ton of bullshit in it, it would be worth a 8.
I rate it 6

at least make them *think while playing, not talking .. cheaper also

man .. and get a writer that can actually play ball

sadly, ill probably still watch s2, because of the lack of alternatives.

Peace!

The series is not meant to be a realistic potrayal of the sport - actually the mangaka himself admitted that when he started writing it he barely knew the basics of Basketball, let alone the rules, and even now probably doesn't know that much.

It's a shounen series, magical powers and talking during matches is what you should expect. The fun is supposed to be in just how unrealistic and over the top it is, being realistic would actually undermine the entire point of the series and make it horribly boring. Hell, it's thanks to the fact that he took battle shounen logic and put it into a series about a rather terribly uninteresting sport that it has so many fans (many of which actually really dislike basketball), even fujoshi can only handle so much boring shit before dropping their pretty homos. Basugay keeps it interesting though.

If you want a hard sports series, watch ESPN.
TallonKarrde23Oct 2, 2012 6:11 PM
Oct 5, 2012 3:53 PM
Nov 2009
Not every anime is ground breaking or trying to be the best anime out there.

I'd say it is enjoyable for enough for an anime. Dunno why the anime elistist and anime snobs come out for sports animes.
Oct 8, 2012 5:32 PM

Jan 2011
On one blog on tumblr I saw that the season 2 will be coming in april 2013!
Let's have our hopes up for this and pray it's true!

Oct 10, 2012 6:28 AM
Nov 2011
I think most of you got confused between hanamiya and murasakibara. Clearly the one with the purple hair is murasakibara, his jacket also written Yosen. Kirisaki daichi also have green colored jersey.
Dec 5, 2012 3:08 AM

Aug 2012
If don't make a season 2, Akashi will.... >:D
Dec 8, 2012 12:26 AM
Apr 2012
Just finished with this series!!! Pumped up my adrenaline real goood, this one! ;-D
From the looks of the last episode, there's a pretty strong hinting that season 2 might be possible! I'm betting my goody two basukeball shoes on it! Gyaaah!!

Can't wait!!!
Dec 9, 2012 5:47 AM
Jun 2012
n1mr0d said:

Your username suits you quite well.
Dec 9, 2012 3:46 PM

Dec 2011
Madeline said:
n1mr0d said:

Your username suits you quite well.

bad name is true. people should learn how to keep quiet before they get burned, oh shiat!
Dec 25, 2012 7:17 PM

Apr 2008
I personaly dislike the heavy dialogues in the middle of the game too.
And i'm not a fan of basketball and I do find the 'supernatural' powers thingy rather ridiculous.

But what I do love about this anime is the characters, and their development. I really don't give a shit about cliche or generic stuff. I find myself enjoying KuroBasu a lot more than Slam Dunk (too much assholes).
Dec 30, 2012 1:13 PM
Aug 2011
DarkVieN said:
I personaly dislike the heavy dialogues in the middle of the game too.
And i'm not a fan of basketball and I do find the 'supernatural' powers thingy rather ridiculous.

I don't particularly like basketball, and I do still find it slightly over-the-top, but it's not like their skills break the laws of physics. They're just superhuman enough to make the show interesting. Dramatizing is somewhat necessary, or we would just be watching ESPN.

Their dialogues, on the other hand, seem pretty out-of-hand. There have been sports anime that don't require lengthy verbal skirmishes in the middle of a match to be good... And basketball has the 24-second shot clock, it should be literally impossible for them to talk that much.
technozombieDec 30, 2012 1:17 PM
Dec 30, 2012 8:49 PM

Jan 2011
IT'S FINALLY OFFICIAL!! SECOND SEASON IS COMING!!

Feb 12, 2013 11:37 AM

Jan 2013
What is realising date?
Feb 12, 2013 12:22 PM

Feb 2009
basiliko02 said:
What is realising date?

I heard April, but I haven't seen anything official. I am assuming it won't be too long though since it was announced in December, so it will probably be for the spring season.
Feb 13, 2013 3:59 AM

Jan 2013
Kipcha said:
basiliko02 said:
What is realising date?

I heard April, but I haven't seen anything official. I am assuming it won't be too long though since it was announced in December, so it will probably be for the spring season.

thanks
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.