MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kuroko no Basket Season 2 Preview
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kuroko no Basket »» Kuroko no Basket Season 2 Preview

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
09-22-12, 2:17 PM

I guess you can call this a preview of season 2.

Modified by SnowLife, 09-24-12, 1:45 PM

09-22-12, 2:19 PM

Can people not even wait until they confirm stuff?

09-22-12, 3:04 PM

This is not official!
We all hope there will be another season one day...

09-22-12, 3:08 PM

I swear if they don't have another season even after showing the other 2 members....

09-22-12, 3:17 PM

I see absolutely no reason they shouldn't make a season 2, from what i hear sales are crazy good; and there is more than enough material left; so i really don't see a problem; these people revolve around the idea of making money, another season would make them exactly that, so get it done lol.

09-22-12, 4:10 PM

For me, confirmed.

09-22-12, 4:37 PM

I'd say it's pretty much a preview, they wouldn't have bothered with the small clips otherwise. I mean, a sequel for it is extremely likely to happen anyway, this not just being optimism. Infact, I kinda wish there isn't going to be one, the show isn't bad enough to stop watching, but not good enough to really want to continue either.

09-22-12, 5:08 PM

I would have to agree with what Lanf said about the preview. If it wasn't going to happen, then why bother showing the clip in the first place? The sales are also pretty good for this, so there's no reason the producers would stop now.

Anyhow, the reason I came here in the first place was to comment on the "preview" itself. The animation for Kirisaki Daiichi/Hanamiya definitely came as a surprise for me. I always thought that the uniform was purple, same with Hanamiya's evidentially black hair. Idk, just something that struck me as odd and comment worthy. Rofl. (Seriously though; sea green uniform. Does this not bother anyone else? XD - derp I'm forever a dork.)

Akashi looked kind of awkward in the preview as well. Hm. I could ramble forever.

09-22-12, 5:27 PM

OTOH, some series like Kamisama Dolls all but announce a second season, and then can't deliver. I take the ending of this season to be fairly open: they're hinting at one, but if season 2 doesn't pan out it's still wrapped up pretty well anyway.

09-22-12, 5:39 PM

from what i heard maybe first of all an original anime plot with this character as antagonist? (Ginjo Takeshi or so) http://saru-pulver.tumblr.com/post/30643409319/simply-shine-sapphylicious

09-22-12, 5:55 PM

I screamed when I saw Hanamiya (even though I thought his uniform was purple? This color is weird) and then that scene with the GoM reunited before the Winter Cup. Damn teasers. They gave too much teasers already.
Now I just hope they aren't teasing us for nothing and Season 2 is in the planning. Best of the luck for Production I.G. with their two new shows this fall season!

09-22-12, 5:58 PM

Lanf said:
I'd say it's pretty much a preview, they wouldn't have bothered with the small clips otherwise. I mean, a sequel for it is extremely likely to happen anyway, this not just being optimism. Infact, I kinda wish there isn't going to be one, the show isn't bad enough to stop watching, but not good enough to really want to continue either.

Yes. It is.

09-22-12, 6:09 PM

-Atomsk- said:
Lanf said:

Yes. It is.

Awful animating, generic character designs, extremely dialogue heavy scenes in the middle of games, terrible pacing, consistent use of shounen clichés and poor humour. Whilst it does create good tension and the music is good, I really don't see why everyone has been hyping this one through the roof.

I'd love to know just what it is people see in this. The show has some merits yes, but by no means does it break new ground.

09-22-12, 6:20 PM

Lanf said:
-Atomsk- said:
Lanf said:

Yes. It is.

Awful animating, generic character designs, extremely dialogue heavy scenes in the middle of games, terrible pacing, consistent use of shounen clichés and poor humour. Whilst it does create good tension and the music is good, I really don't see why everyone has been hyping this one through the roof.

I'd love to know just what it is people see in this. The show has some merits yes, but by no means does it break new ground.

Then don't watch it; trust me you aren't doing anyone favors; we can enjoy the season 2 coming perfectly fine regardless.

09-22-12, 6:49 PM

InfiniteDestiny said:
Lanf said:
-Atomsk- said:
Lanf said:

Yes. It is.

Then don't watch it; trust me you aren't doing anyone favors; we can enjoy the season 2 coming perfectly fine regardless.

Am I supposed to be doing favours? I was merely stating my stance on a show after someone disagreed with me taking a balancedl one. If stating some criticism is going to be doing harm to people, then clearly they're agreeing with what I'm saying but denying it to themselves, otherwise they could easily disregard my opinion or refute it completely. I think you may have mistaken what I've said for me telling people that they shouldn't enjoy the show or a sequel, but to expect people to only see the good in it and not the bad? That's fanboyism.

09-22-12, 6:52 PM

Lanf said:

Kids these days hyping everything through the roof.

but I digress :o

09-22-12, 6:55 PM

ahneeme said:
Lanf said:

Kids these days hyping everything through the roof.

but I digress :o

Ha! I agree on that one, the two are similar in that regard, but that's a story for a different topic I suppose.

09-22-12, 6:59 PM

Season 2 is confirmed for me too.
Why bother animating those stuffs just for a preview?
And with KnB's sales, it's really inevitable...

09-22-12, 7:20 PM

HauntingShock said:
Season 2 is confirmed for me too.
Why bother animating those stuffs just for a preview?
And with KnB's sales, it's really inevitable...

Still can't wait for the announcement tho; i mean i knew that Haganai would get a second season eventually but it still made my day when it was announced; its gonna great day when we get a date for the next season XD

09-22-12, 7:23 PM

Lanf said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Lanf said:
-Atomsk- said:
Lanf said:

Yes. It is.

Am I supposed to be doing favours? I was merely stating my stance on a show after someone disagreed with me taking a balancedl one. If stating some criticism is going to be doing harm to people, then clearly they're agreeing with what I'm saying but denying it to themselves, otherwise they could easily disregard my opinion or refute it completely. I think you may have mistaken what I've said for me telling people that they shouldn't enjoy the show or a sequel, but to expect people to only see the good in it and not the bad? That's fanboyism.

I'm simply saying i doubt that anyone cares about your internal issues on whether you want to watch it or not, if you do then fine; if not then like i said you aren't doing anyone favors, nobody will care either way is my point. People enjoy this series without being fanboys; you can tell that simply by reading the forums, and unlike you they don't bash it; so are you gonna call everyone a fanboy now?

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices