Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Oct 1, 2013 5:43 PM

Nov 2012
Dat falling backwards shot that Aomine does.Kise copies.Then it's a game of cat and mouse.

Ohh shit Kise's fakes to Kasamatsu!!!And Aomine saw it coming and blocked it!!!Thus stopping Kaijo's the last chance at winning.They don't give up though and continue playing.

98 to 110.

Touou Academy won.

Kise can't get up and we see a hand there to help him up but of course it wasn't Aomine but Kasamatsu instead.

Imayoshi mentions that there's even more to Aomine.I stop reading the manga at where the anime stopped but I already know that he's talking about
Kasamatsu is really pissed off/upset about losing.

Murasakibara appears,but Kuroko doesn't get the chance to greet him.And we finally got to see Akashi's face.

PV for season 2 looked awesome,really can't wait to see Murasakibara and Akashi play next season.

8/10.Definitely my favorite sports anime.Always felt like playing basketball after watching an episode.And had some really intense and heart pumping moments too.And the OST was phenomenal and intense too,it really fit the mood of the anime and games.

Good thing season 2 is starting in 5 days.Now to continue reading the manga where I left it off.
VanishingKiraOct 1, 2013 5:49 PM
Oct 8, 2013 4:49 AM

Sep 2011
epic final showdown. the way they went around Aomine and Kise...so cool.

i support u, Kise. and i love Kaijou

now i can safely follow season 2
Oct 19, 2013 6:45 PM

May 2012
08:16 same? LOL. Is he partially blind?

13:44 pwned

Meh. 6/10 for this finale.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Oct 19, 2013 10:27 PM

Jan 2013
9/10
Oct 20, 2013 5:34 PM

May 2011
I loved the episode, the funny moments were perfect and then it all ended with something that really gave me the shivers. Kagami, how are you such an awesome spaz. xD
Oct 30, 2013 6:16 AM

May 2011
Just finished watching Kuroko no Basket S1 for the third. And I still feel like I'm sitting on the edge every time I watch the matches !! And what a way to end the first season. Kise v/s Aomine . It was pure energy !! Hats off to the creators for making this awesome show !
Nov 16, 2013 11:00 AM

May 2013
THIS WAS AMAIZNG.
im kinda happy kise didnt win tho
Nov 22, 2013 1:22 AM

Jun 2013
Finished this awesome anime in pretty much one day. Now to season 2 !
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Nov 26, 2013 5:16 PM

Feb 2011
Loved that 'brawl', and Kise still calling him 'Aominecchi'. XD

Wonder if after the game Sakurai apologized a lot for spacing out and missing the pass.

Makes me sad to think that Kise was trying to give Kasamatsu a chance to make up for his past mistake, but couldn't even manage to get the ball to him. ;a;

Of course I loved the part where Kasamatsu helps Kise up in the manga, but it's great seeing it animated too!

OMFG I knew Kasamatsu's voice was sounding more and more familiar, and as I thought, his seiyuu voiced Sanada Yukimura in Sengoku Basara too! Very distinctive.

Interesting, Imayoshi might be afraid of a soft spot left in Aomine. But that's true, I do think Aomine still cares about all the things in the past, but he's had bury them with arrogance. I do prefer how the manga did the scene where Aomine said that there are no words for losers, because in the anime it came off more as arrogance, but in the manga it seemed to imply that Aomine didn't want to hurt Kise more by trying to console him when he'd just lost.

Kuroko's smileeee. 8D
眠れないのは君のせい
Nov 26, 2013 7:51 PM

Apr 2009
Kise ftw!
Satisfying end to a satisfying series.
8/10
Dec 14, 2013 9:25 AM

Oct 2013
Kise actually improved after his game with Kagami and Kuroko.Imo the current Kise is stronger than Kagami.
I was sad Kise's team lost but it was kinda expected for them to lose.
10/10 for the series and now I'll watch Season 2 :)
Dec 24, 2013 12:30 PM

Jan 2012
those last two eps were pretty epic, and very edge of your seat kinda stuff! atomine's character does kinda grate on me, playing for a basketball team myself I think I have just been drilled with how teamwork is so essential to winning games and it infuriates me how selfish he is and that he seems to have no real respect for his team mates, but maybe that's just being me, i think its obvious that's the character he was set out to be and he does play it well!

anyway... mini rant over a really amazing series and glad this was the first sport anime i decided to watch, although it sets the bar high now for any other that i decide to watch in future haha! obviously season 2 is airing now so will wait for it to finish and will marathon that too xD
May 2, 2014 2:10 PM

Nov 2012
That was a very good anime! Character interactions were funny for the most part, and the basketball action was always very intense. Last two episodes were fucking crazy. Was sort of conflicted where to give it a 8 or 9, but it didn't have that "extra" factor that very occasionally lets me give a series a 9 or a 10. So overall I give it a 8/10.

Hopefully we'll get to see Kuroko's team beat the rest of the miracle players, but especially Aomine again. Not really sure how Kagami will beat Ao since Ao seems like a way more complete player, but we'll see. Maybe its really the combo of Kuroko and Kagami that will beat him in the end and prove his individual basketball ideology wrong. I would fucking love for there to be an episode where they beat Aomine and he just breaks down on the court and in the locker room, recognizes he was wrong to think that way, and become an even better player for it..
May 8, 2014 5:42 AM

Nov 2010
Kise's growth and change was spectacular

So many interesting characters and intense matches with some nice comedy blend in
I liked the aspects shown here similar when I played basketball or any other sports representing the school even if it wasn't successful as shown here
It was easy to follow and watch the entire season in a few go's

Next marathon is season 2
May 14, 2014 2:14 AM

Jul 2013
This was great and all but I'm just frustrated at one thing... Momoi.. I think shes nothing but a hypocrite... saying she loves Kuroko and shit but you can see how close she is with Aomine.. childhood friend my ass. I blame the author for this. I think he made Momoi like that for two reasons. 1st: to add romance. yeah we all know and love basketball but an anime with only that will sure become boring one day so the viewers/readers need something to spice things up so yeah! a beautiful and sexy heroine for our dear MC.. what an eye candy! 2nd: for comedy.. we all know how dull and boring Kuroko is ( well when hes not in the ring) so it's really funny to think that someone like Momoi would fall for him and that happened because of something as petty as a winning ice cream stick!.. but in the end it was a failure.. it was a disappointing romance and the comedy sucks as well.. I hope there will be no more romance-ish in the sequel ( well they can if they'll make Momoi join Kuroko's school and cling all over him 24/7 like any loyal bitch would do and enough with the "I really love Kuroko but I can't leave Aomine-kun alone... kyaa~").. I didn't come here for that. I wanna see Kuroko do some badass shit.

Well with all that said this anime is still great. I score an anime based on enjoyment but because of Momoi I didn't manage to enjoy it to the fullest so I can't help but deduct a point.

8/10
May 29, 2014 1:19 AM

Jul 2012
both kise and aomine are monster, aw, that show was great, I'll watch the second season right away!
Jun 30, 2014 6:22 AM

Dec 2012
Aomine reminds me of Cell from DBZ.. "This isn't even my final form" Lol

Jul 17, 2014 3:28 PM

Dec 2008
Pretty fun shounen sports anime. A modern version of Slam Dunk, more or less. Looking forward to the 2nd season.
Jul 25, 2014 9:54 PM

Jul 2014
I'm hoping for another season now
Aug 2, 2014 6:31 AM

Oct 2013
Such a BLAST !!The battle between Kise and Aomine was so intense, i was hyped at the entire episodes too bad kise didn't win, and what is wrong with Aomine ? is he a the new version of Magic Johnson ? his teammate said that he didn't even give his best . i was like wtf ... BTW KnB has a decent arts for such a sport anime, pretty neat job, and i hope there'll be more Tetsuya in the next season.

Overall score 9/10, now onto the 2nd season
Aug 8, 2014 7:58 AM

Apr 2010
God, I was on the verge of tears! Kise really tried so hard! I have conflicted feelings for Aomine. . . The ending made him seem quite soft on the inside!

Man. . . !

9/10!
Aug 9, 2014 11:42 AM

Mar 2011
Great anime. I'm watching the next season for sure!
Sep 2, 2014 11:30 PM

May 2009
I was rooting for you, Kisecchi! >o<;;;; Grow stronger~! Kise~ Kise~ Kise !
Oct 13, 2014 4:07 PM

Aug 2014
That was a fantastic first season! Now let's see how is going to see the second one with winter tournament... I can imagine it will be a great season :D
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Nov 7, 2014 1:58 AM

Jul 2012
I haven't watched many sports animes but decided to give this one a try. It definitely was exciting and way better than prince of tennis. Loved the action and tension during those matches. I basically watched all 25 episodes in one day. I can't wait to see Kuroko's Style of basketball!

8/10
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Nov 7, 2014 8:06 PM

Dec 2013
I hope the 2nd season is better. 7/10
I'm too old for this sh**t.
Dec 2, 2014 9:40 PM

Jul 2014
For me that game was more exciting than a lot of battle-shounen (eg Fairy Tail) fights, which is weird since I don't really like basketball or sport and watched Kuroko no Basket for no good reason.

9/10
Dec 19, 2014 4:55 PM

Jun 2009
Pretty good series, not as hype as Ippo though. Guess I'll go watch S2.
Dec 29, 2014 7:15 PM

Jan 2014
It was amazing overall..
But Kise's team's captain..
wow.. such a good guy :)
Guess the next season
will be just as great ^__^
Jan 31, 2015 6:07 PM

May 2013
Woah, anything Aomine does, Kise does too! Kise even has the same eyes as Kuroko.
But then... "My style of basketball isn't designed to rely on my teammates."
Dat last dunk tho. Thought Aomine would help Kise up, but I guess we'll just have bromance of Kise and Kasamatsu.
Thus Kaijo vs Touou has ended.

Aomine has an even higher level. Can't wait to see that.
Murasakibara and Akashi appeared! Dem credits.
"This winter will be war." Damn.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Feb 1, 2015 4:14 AM

Jan 2013
That mid air swat was bullshit
6/10 and I'm being merciful

What a shitty experience
Feb 24, 2015 10:02 PM

Oct 2012
Finally made it through this first series. The utter ridiculousness of Aomine almost made me stop watching but I'm still able to suspend my disbelief. Kise really came into his own with that talent of his. I didn't realize how dangerous of a player he was until he faced Aomine.
Hoping I soak up enough game to play three systems with one controller
Feb 28, 2015 12:07 AM

Mar 2008
lmao people being salty af that the original put the copy cat in their rightful place

and when people say original is OP and then there's the copy cat... lolllll
Mar 29, 2015 11:11 PM

Sep 2013
Here's that Aomine block replicated (somewhat) in real life: http://www.gfycat.com/ShockedSaneGoldfish
Apr 6, 2015 8:07 AM

Aug 2010
Wow, the fight between Kise and Aomine is badass! I cant wait to see more clashes between the generation of miracle members! As well as more of Kuroko and Kagami in action!

Like this series more as it comes along, though I had hoped to see more badass action actually~

Season 2 here I go~!
May 23, 2015 4:02 PM

Apr 2015
this anime is so fucking rad. like seriously my heart always doki doki suru during the show.
I cried when akise lost. god, their team deserved to win! >.< I mean they worked together. poor captain. my heart hurts ;_____;
aomine is so overpowered. can't wait to see the day kagami and kuroko and seirin beat him.
also his team is annoying af especially the megane who has hijikata's voice...
and that pink haired girl. can see just fuck off already.
on my way to second season! yass!
meownomotoMay 23, 2015 4:05 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2015 4:06 PM

Mar 2014
Great yaoi materia- I mean, good show

Strong 7/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 30, 2015 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
OMG one of the best episodes in the whole series.
Even though they lost the game, it was still awesome, just like the captain said; Loved them feels; Kise and the Captain crying was so intense .....
Anyway, the other two members of the Generation make an "appearance" and we get to know that Aomine can be even stronger and Midorima is also looking forward to the Winter Cup.
Love to see Kuroko and Kagami teaming up even harder and also ready to take on the Winter Cup.

Next season it's gonna be even more epic *.*
Jul 15, 2015 9:31 AM

Mar 2014
Ahhh this is just too awesome
Jul 16, 2015 2:42 PM

Aug 2014
First time I'm watching a sports anime, and I'm quite amazed by this series so far. The intensity in each match was being matched so perfectly with a great soundtrack/OST/BGM and the characters were all amazing, loveable and well made. I especially loved Kise and Midamori, my favorite characters in this show so far but Aomine is one hella badass as well and Kuroko and Kagami doesn't fall that short from em either. I'm looking forward to season 2

9/10
Aug 20, 2015 11:28 AM

Apr 2014
Great ending to the series. Excited to start the second.
Sep 4, 2015 2:19 PM

Sep 2009
Amazing execution by ig
Oct 1, 2015 11:25 PM

Jul 2015
I'm a bit late on the Kuroko no Basuke train, but this first season was good nonetheless. Deep inside I wanted Aomine to come out on top, I mean he's just that cool of a character haha. Just like pretty much every other sports anime, over glorifying invokes hype to the audience- and Kuroko no Basuke was no exception. 7/10 some episodes were just slow lol, I JUST WANT TO SEE SOME SMOOTH BASKETBALL ANIMATION!
Oct 6, 2015 10:54 AM
Dec 2011
oh my god this was brilliant i cried so much when kise couldn't stand up i was so upset i said in my mind some one help him! and i love kise he has grown so much and learned so much i am a proud fan of him but my love is kuroko :3
Dec 14, 2015 1:52 PM

Feb 2014
Awesome!
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Jan 10, 2016 12:56 PM

Jul 2013
That was really great, although I am sad that Kise lost to Aomine!

Poor Kise cried and some of his other team mates and he couldn't even get up!

Purple one at the end again.

Kuroko and Kagami at the end!
Feb 23, 2016 9:36 PM

Sep 2012
wow this was such a powerful game!

i didn't expect kise to win against aomine, since this victory is what would/will bring him back to who he was so of course they will leave this honor for kuroko. which kind of irks me since it's too much of a cliche - if im right, i don't know since i don't read the manga. but all this mc = hero is tiring to me.
maybe because the generation of miracles ARE the most interesting characters in this story.

also, some people might agree with aomine's team mate about how rude of him not to comfort kise over his loss... but that was a moment i believe aomine couldn't be more right. this whole sympathy from winners towards players only look good for the cameras. and especially after this intense game, there was no room for that.

oh well, on to season 2 :D
i'm so curious about akashi!
Mar 1, 2016 5:53 AM

Apr 2015
I don't really care about basketball, but I decided to give this a shot.

This is epic.

9/10

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
May 6, 2016 3:30 PM

Jul 2014
Friggin' Aomine!!! But I still love him. lol
Poor Kise can't stand ughhhhh </3

I only started watching this since basketball is basically the only sport I'm really familiar with (rules and all) but I didn't expect to fall in love with this anime. Love this series!
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Aug 2, 2016 6:13 AM

Jan 2016
Well this was pretty enjoyable.
Even tho the first half was kinda boring, it started getting good when Aomine showed up.

6.5/10

On to the next one
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kiev - Aug 18, 2012

97 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.