Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 22, 2012 7:53 PM

Feb 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:
HauntingShock said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
HauntingShock said:
Seems like they finished animating it too.

Well sometimes they just do clips to build up hype without actually doing the series; its annoying but it does happen

That said i doubt its the case with this series, it really is as you said inevitable XD

I know what you meant...*coughs* Kami nomi >.<

Hopefully that Tenri OVA means that a season 3 will follow; because with how great the manga is its a crime not to make a season 3

Indeed. Both Kami nomi and Kuroko got specially good and interesting so a second (third in Kami Nomi's case) season wouldn't hurt anyone.
Sep 22, 2012 8:09 PM

Feb 2010
epic is epic.
"never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted"
Sep 22, 2012 8:13 PM

Apr 2010
Perfection adaptation of the manga. To be honest the anime was more exciting to see than the manga in regards to the final match.

Season 2 is an inevitability given the popularity of both the manga and anime.

5/5
Sep 22, 2012 8:23 PM

Dec 2010
Vandesdelca said:
Perfection adaptation of the manga. To be honest the anime was more exciting to see than the manga in regards to the final match.

Idk know about you...but those chapters of Kise vs Aomine flew by for me.....epic either way in my book.
Sep 22, 2012 8:33 PM

Jun 2012
i forgot, but did i just heard aomine was not even at his best, instead he was soft ?
Sep 22, 2012 8:53 PM

Feb 2012
trunghuynh90 said:
i forgot, but did i just heard aomine was not even at his best, instead he was soft ?

That's what they said.
Sep 22, 2012 8:54 PM
Feb 2012
trunghuynh90 said:

Yes. Wasn't his full potential.

(maybe subconsciously going easy because it was vs. Kise)

Dude don't quote the spoilers...
ahneemeSep 22, 2012 9:11 PM
Sep 22, 2012 8:56 PM
Oct 2010
Well, in the beginning I expected Aomine to win, but I must say they put on a great show. After last week's episode I really didn't know what to expect anymore. I genuinely felt Kaijo could win as well. This show excels because it can do that, with all those successive twists and turns, oh we's gonna win this, oh no he's not, oh waait maybe he is. It's exciting. That decisive Kise vs Aomine moment was siiiiick...I fell off the sofa laughing at how surreal it was, but I don't see that as a bad thing, it was effin awesome.

I wanna give this anime especially Kise *cough* a big hug. Thank you Kuroko no Basket, you were an awesome form of entertainment for me. I'm waiting for more okay? Please come back!
RianriSep 22, 2012 8:59 PM

Sep 22, 2012 8:58 PM

Oct 2011
I am glad I got to hear Murasakibara's voice, but ugh, I really wanted to hear Akashi's voice too :(

Anyway, awesome ending for an awesome anime! The animation was really good this episode.

5/5 I am tempted to give it a 9...oh god. It was so awesome.
Sep 22, 2012 9:03 PM

Dec 2010
trunghuynh90 said:

Well its his character thats soft; like they showed he wanted to help Kise but realized that it would have just hurt him more; also before he got pissed at his teammate for mocking Kuroko; he is a lot softer then he acts; he is kinda like a tsundere in that way.

Also yes Aomine can take his skill even further; he didn't show nearly everything against Kise; but to be fair he showed more against Kise then he ever did against Kuroko and Kagami.
Sep 22, 2012 9:04 PM

Dec 2010
galimx said:
trunghuynh90 said:

Ye, he can be even 100% more better than now. When he is at his full potential he enters "the zone". You could say that this was just a warm up for him. You will see it in season 2, or read the manga =).

You should put spoiler tags dude; i don't mind because i read the manga; but that is a spoiler all the same; you could simply have left it at him getting better since that was already hinted at this episode thus not a spoiler.
Sep 22, 2012 9:08 PM

Mar 2009
I need season two NOW!!

9/10
Sep 22, 2012 9:46 PM

Nov 2007
Fucking Brilliant! I was sold!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 22, 2012 10:00 PM

Jun 2011
This ending is like.. ..totally set up for a second season, I want to watch winter cup animated. Kuroko no Basket is easily one of the best anime this year, so far..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 22, 2012 10:00 PM

Aug 2011
OMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOMOMM AKASHI <3
And Murisakabara cameo xD
Sep 22, 2012 10:03 PM

Oct 2010
You know, when i started this show, i thought it would be stupid and just for blokes. i mean, i really dislike basketball, considering i have horrible hand-eye co-ordination. I think what got my attention was this whole generation of miracles thing, but i didn't have much hope for it

Now, i love this show so much. Like, it felt like ages waiting for the week to go by so i could watch another episode. It has action that keeps me interested, humor that's not only about basketball, and the men...oh god the men *-*

Near the end of this episode, i nearly had a heart attack seeing the purple guy finally show up. Oh my gawd he was very attractive. And seeing the guy with the heterochromia as well, he's not too bad either~

I think there will be a season 2 along the way, because of the last shots of them showing the battles. I can't see why they would show that if they weren't animating another season, unless it was to get people into the reading the manga.

All in all, awesome anime. Loved it all the way~~

Sep 22, 2012 10:25 PM

Aug 2011

lolaomine
Sep 22, 2012 10:53 PM

Mar 2009
Oh Kise, I wanted you to win so badly, I wished but knew it wouldn’t happen…but I still hoped because the show’s flow would lead me to believe that maybe Kise’s team had a chance, but that flow would quickly be reversed, etc…I totally cried, just knowing he tried so hard yet was still dominated during certain parts, especially Aomine’s last shot which not only overpowered but knocked Kise to the ground. And how he couldn’t even stand up after…ugggh my heart.

Love love love this series, hoping for season 2!!
Sep 22, 2012 11:06 PM

Feb 2012
There had better be a second season, really. 9/10 because it just can't end like that, but it was an incredible anime and I loved every second of it. Too much went unanswered, and I can't see how a second season isn't coming. Still, the way they left things bugs me enough to keep it away from a 10, just like with Accel World. Animate the rest of the story please!

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata
Sep 22, 2012 11:22 PM

Apr 2012
Candor said:
DarthChomuk said:
Brilliant anime, I'm glad I picked this one up. I was really rooting for Kise, though the outcome did not surprise me at all. Ending hints at Season 2? I'd say so, especially since the manga is still publishing, and there's still 2 Miracle Generation members to beat. Easy 9/10.
The 2nd season, if there will be any, will be more than just Seirin beating the 2 MG left, and if you remember they didn't beat Aomine yet.

Lol whoooops, that's right. My mind isn't on 100% today it seems. I figured the second season, if there is one, would delve into more than just playing against the other 2 MG players and Aomine. But I completely forgot about Aomine because of my sheer lack of energy from today. xD
Sep 22, 2012 11:55 PM

Jan 2011
A conclusion to the epicly intense match between Kise and Aomine... Kinda sad that Kise lost but I guess I sorta expected it. They finally showed a glimpse of the other 2 GoM players nearing the end.

Sad to see its over but I have a feeling that there's gonna be a S2. I'm wondering if they will show the Winter Cup during the winter anime releases haha
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 23, 2012 12:06 AM
Apr 2009
I really want the season 2!!! wanna see 2 other 'Kiseki no Sedai'!!!
Sep 23, 2012 12:45 AM

Nov 2009
tamachana said:
You know, when i started this show, i thought it would be stupid and just for blokes. i mean, i really dislike basketball, considering i have horrible hand-eye co-ordination. I think what got my attention was this whole generation of miracles thing, but i didn't have much hope for it

Now, i love this show so much. Like, it felt like ages waiting for the week to go by so i could watch another episode. It has action that keeps me interested, humor that's not only about basketball, and the men...oh god the men *-*

Near the end of this episode, i nearly had a heart attack seeing the purple guy finally show up. Oh my gawd he was very attractive. And seeing the guy with the heterochromia as well, he's not too bad either~

I think there will be a season 2 along the way, because of the last shots of them showing the battles. I can't see why they would show that if they weren't animating another season, unless it was to get people into the reading the manga.

All in all, awesome anime. Loved it all the way~~

lol you sound like a fangirl to me ...
Sep 23, 2012 12:46 AM

May 2011
10/10 i dont need any reason for giving it a solid 10. Cause it's just that good.

The middle part had some inconsistency artstyle and animation was weird, but in almost all the important matches and moments the art and animation went back to top quality. And i'm glad for that, not to mention the BGM and SFX perfectly blends in with the match.

Great series, definitely need a season 2.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 23, 2012 1:30 AM

Sep 2012
10/10 without any hesitation. This is the best sport anime in a long time.
For season two, I think it would be logical (well at least I hope) that the airing starts in winter. Since well, the first season started like around april if I'm not mistaken which is around the same time as the schools start in Japan (again if I'm not mistaken), and it just went on until the interhigh which was in summer both in the anime and in real life (I just want to squeal)
And how Kagami just said it: "THIS winter will be war" Well we can really have our hopes up <3
Any how I really can't wait for the matches (how they portrayed the one between Touo and Seirin in the ED credits really got me pumped up!)
Viva the second season!
Sep 23, 2012 1:45 AM

Feb 2010
this show was mutch better then i thought it would be (and i'm reading the manga long before the anime started) 8/10. 2nd season should be a formality at this point.
Sep 23, 2012 1:52 AM

Apr 2011
Sep 23, 2012 1:52 AM

Jul 2012
This show was Epic!!!! 10/10
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
Sep 23, 2012 1:53 AM

Aug 2009
SOOOOO......
CAN WE GET A SEASON 2 THE WINTER ANIME SEASON PWEASE!!! >O<
Sep 23, 2012 2:13 AM

Jun 2010
it continue the intense from last ep really well,....kise you did well..

i demand a 2nd season NOW!!!

i've never seen such an epic sport anime before....solid 10/10
Sep 23, 2012 2:45 AM

Aug 2012
one of the best animes I've seen... give season 2!!
Sep 23, 2012 2:48 AM

Jan 2011
This is (most likely) the first sports show I ever watched, since I usually don't really like sports.
But this show just had everything, especially on the last few episodes. That feeling!
I can't wait for season 2, this is just a masterpiece. 10/10!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 23, 2012 2:52 AM

Oct 2010
10/10. Masterpiece.

The ending screams for 2nd season... I really hope they announce it as soon as possible. Winter season, maybe? Fall season is impossible (unless they decided to just resume S1 right away), so maybe they'll show winter cup at winter season.

Let's wait for the OVA, people.

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Sep 23, 2012 3:05 AM

Sep 2008
I really want SEASON 2....!!
Sep 23, 2012 3:35 AM

Jun 2011
aria93 said:

Yup, it's him xD

Anyway, I absolutely loved the episode <3
Yappari, Kise and Kasamatsu crying broke my heart, again xP
Also, now I'm like 99% sure there will be season 2 :3
And I absolutely can't wait for it (damn preview scenes xD) x333
I'm satisfied with the adaptation, so 10/10 without even thinking xD
Btw, the ending card was so adorable x333
Sep 23, 2012 3:37 AM
Mar 2012
Awesome episode, as devout reader of the manga version this adaptation is beyond even my wildest expectations, props to production I.G. for doing it justice..i literally screamed when some of the bits of the winter cup were shown, can't wait for the rematch!! (it's gonna be emotional), not to mention

By the way, when Kasamatsu cited that Aomine wasn't actually serious and that he actually had more sleights of hand, did he refer to
, since it's been a while since i've read this part in the manga...
Sep 23, 2012 3:49 AM
Jun 2012
good episode. i am even more excited after seeing the last 2 players of generation of miracles. i am so looking forward to season two.
Sep 23, 2012 3:54 AM

May 2010
Season 2 please T__T
Sep 23, 2012 3:59 AM
Nov 2010
Even though it was a sports anime, it was pretty good. I'll be watching the season 2 probably.
Sep 23, 2012 5:00 AM

Apr 2010
Hands down one of the best series this season. Even though I don't watch sports anime.

I wanted Kise to win so badly :/

Can't wait to see Murasakibara in action!
Sep 23, 2012 5:39 AM
Jul 2012
I want Season 2 now! I want my babies Akashi and Murasakibara , NOW!!!!
I want Kamiyan and Suzuken's voice NOW!!! more Tatshuhisa and OnoD moments NOW!!

i can't say anything.. my heart.. me feels.. this anime is just pure perfection..
Sep 23, 2012 6:15 AM

Apr 2011
Great episode, nice conclusion... for now. I really hope they do end up with a season 2. It was a fun show and I can't wait to see more.

I'm interested in that red haired guy, reminds me of Kuroko.
Sep 23, 2012 7:31 AM

Oct 2010
Wow epic anime until the end, since now waiting for season 2 :D
Sep 23, 2012 7:38 AM

Oct 2010
It jumped onto #27. Keep calm and rate it 10.

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Sep 23, 2012 7:41 AM

Jul 2010
Best anime/manga ever. there has to be a second season. They showed stuff that happens at the winter cup in the ending. I wouldnt see why there wouldnt be a second season.

All we do is have to hope ;w;
Sep 23, 2012 8:08 AM

Jul 2009
season 2 please! i want to see aomine's character development!
Sep 23, 2012 8:14 AM
Jun 2012
u guys might wanna try slam dunk. its a really good anime but the thing is, is that slam dunk came out in the 90's so its pretty old.

and yea, i hope S2 of kuroko no basket comes out soon! cant wait 4 more takagi owning aomine! :)
Sep 23, 2012 8:41 AM
Oct 2008
commando23 said:
u guys might wanna try slam dunk. its a really good anime but the thing is, is that slam dunk came out in the 90's so its pretty old.

and yea, i hope S2 of kuroko no basket comes out soon! cant wait 4 more takagi owning aomine! :)

Too bad the anime did not complete the manga story... We need more seasons for Slam Dunk :D
Sep 23, 2012 8:47 AM

Apr 2010
wishbook said:

I second that! When I just saw the rating, I almost jumped off my chair. This show is seriously underrated. And the haters should just shut up and die! Why something like Phi Brain is getting a f-cking season 3 when KnB deserves it more?! Anyway, I can ramble all I want but for me season 2 is inevitable because of the hint in the ED credits.
Sep 23, 2012 8:50 AM
Oct 2008
Sima-chan said:
wishbook said:

I second that! When I just saw the rating, I almost jumped off my chair. This show is seriously underrated. And the haters should just shut up and die! Why something like Phi Brain is getting a f-cking season 3 when KnB deserves it more?! Anyway, I can ramble all I want but for me season 2 is inevitable because of the hint in the ED credits.

No need to be that serious. This was an awesome series and I rated it 9/10.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kiev - Aug 18, 2012

97 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.